One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Free Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:46 am

Crew Name: The Free Pirates

Captain: Skip D. Rosco

Flag: The flag of the Free Pirates is a simple one, it's a basic jolly roger without any bones in the background. In the mouth of the skill is a large steel hoop and an iron skull key.

Ship: New Earth. A somewhat small ship that has seen better days. The squat vessel has 2 separate sleeping quarter's, 4 beds in total, that are connected by the kitchen/dining room; this is the room that also connects the cabin to the upper deck. Having navigated the grandline before under the Captain Skip D. Rango, this ship yearns to re-live it's glory days.

Side: Pirates

Current Members:
Skip D. Rosco - Captain/Navigator
Nesta R. Goga - Fisherman/First Mate

Crew Goals: It is the dream of Rosco to build his destined kingdom, the Free Empire. Ever since Rosco was a child one thing has been on his mind, freedom; to obtain more of it is his only goal. He wishes to form crew that can aide him in finding the dreamland, the chosen island that The Free Empire can be built upon; a pirate utopia that will warm these cold seas.

Crew History: After leaving Furi island 5 years ago Rosco and Goga have been traveling East Blue training. The pair have spent countless hours upon the New Earth developing their mind and bodies into something fit to take on the Grand line. The captain and first mate have gotten to a point that they are confident in themselves to sail the grandline. Now they must find a crew worthy of building the Free Nation of Rosco's dreams.

Expecting new members?: Yes, but Rosco isn't actively looking to bulk up his crew with just anyone. They will be recruiting but Rosco will have the ultimate say so on who joins.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 am

I approve
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 am

Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:54 am

Hmmm, yes he might fit in... I'll be starting a recruiting thread that you can post in. I'f Rosco accepts Bobby i'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

I'll be waiting
Back to top Go down
Zeik

Zeik

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Heat Ray is joining once approved XP
Back to top Go down

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

We'd love to have you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Free Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Pirates   The Free Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Free Pirates
Page 1 of 1