One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

((Oh man I'm confused lol...Was I fighting two people the whole time lol? I thought I was attacking the slime guy))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 am

cobdogred wrote:
((Oh man I'm confused lol...Was I fighting two people the whole time lol? I thought I was attacking the slime guy))
no your fighting Goru or "slime guy" by himself.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

((...Then how did I kill his friend? Was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am

now lets take som time to make sense of this to be sure,
Goru(slime guy) tells Gennu(his freind) to leave while he takes care of this
fight
my veiw: Ikan attacks Gennu from the other side of the bar
Goru goes BESERK.

please list your veiw of the battle
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am

Goru uses slime hand, Iken blocks and throws it back at him.
Goru then uses slime bullets plus slime roots, Iken counters by spinning the blade blocking the bullets and stabbing it into the ground blocking the roots with the sea stone core while advancing towards Goru.
Gour uses marble slime to blow up Iken, however Iken releases energy from sword making a hole in the floor to avoid the explosion. Iken then uses his three blade to create a whirl wind towards the area slime guy is standing. making a big hole in the side.
Slime guy uses shield....and then cocoon technique. Iken cuts out of cocoon jumps out of hole and saves some people. Iken then uses air blade it cave in roof causing a momentarily loss of eye contract which Iken used to cut up the area from which he started to where he ended at behind slime guy.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:41 am

OKAY, NOW i KNOW YOU WERE aiming for Slime guy and not his friend. okay so now what, edit the fight from where we got mixed up? becuase it would end the same way actually. sorry for the mixup. scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

((Meh lets just go on and say the friend wasn't killed))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 am

cobdogred wrote:
((Meh lets just go on and say the friend wasn't killed))
kay
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 am

((I think it's your time to post in response to me flash attack))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 am

(current events)
In his killing spree Goru was unable to see the attack coming. nothing could protect him as he was hit with multiple slashes. falling down he was finally stopped. unable to move he looked up to the sky. his eyes suddenly changed from a murderers eyes to that of a kinder one. "hmmm, it ends heer I guess. huh guess its over." Looking at his opponent one last time before his conciousness faded.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 am

Iken walked over to the bloodied man as his friend was near by. Pulling out first aid supplies Iken fixed up the man as well as he could. "Bring him to my ship." Iken ordered the friend as he walked out of the bar to the docks. Looking over his should Iken made sure the man was following his order.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 am

((Want to join my crew? XD I have to go, but I'll be on tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 am

Sure, do you have a docter?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2