One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Empty
PostSubject: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey, Im extremly bored and fought , "why not". Im going to use my only character Goru. anyones game.
before anyone goes saying hes not approved yet, I Know. so instead of complaing go and look at his page and approve instead.https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3230-goru-bakuchiku-remastered
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm

I would, but I'm concerned that your character has the ability to transform into the slime. On this site our characters aren't supposed to be able to transform into their logia elements.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm

whaaaaaaaaa, Ill take a second look. probebly worded it wrong. okay, found and fixed the mistakes in the wording. (slaps self for stupidity.) in other news, Think im ready.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Like where you transform into slime and harden your body that could be auto blocking...I don't know if Nikz overlooked it or what.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm

ohhhh. okay, first of all thats not an invincible shield. it can be broken by harder attacks. amd second of all if he cant harden his body he can only cover his body in slime and harden, and this leads to a downside of immobilaty. (slaps himself again) God I have to be more descriptive.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm

lol Okay I guess I could fight you....Just look through the links on my signature and pick one that you want to fight....
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm

nah Ill let you pick, just tell me witch one and Ill look it over
ps(slaps himself) Help, I think Im stuck!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

((I'll go with Iken))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

whew, what a story, puts mine to shame Sad . now how does Arabasta sound as the battle feild? or does Mainford sound better? If you dont mind ill start first.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Go ahead whatever you choose!
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 pm

(mainford it is then. HHMM *narrator voice*)
Goru's boat slowly loaded into the docks, letting out a final puff of smoke to singal the engines stop. Slowly climbing off he walked to the closets bar. his entrence was barely noticed as he walked to the front. placing his beli on the counter and taking his seat he said only "sake." and waited patiently as his freind gennu walked in. slowly making his way to the counter he rudly bumped a man and sat down next to his freind.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Iken sat on a stool at a bar drinking cola and rum his favorite. He twirled around to see a man walk in and rudely bump another while taking his seat. The man that was bumped pulled out a knife and crept up behind the man that had bumped him prepared to stab the rude bumper in the back. "Hehe I wouldn't do that if I were you." Iken said to the man hoping the person about to be stabbed would notice.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"huh" gennu quickly turned around to see a man with a knive behind him. "Goru, help" he whispered to his buddy. Goru turned around to see his freind in danger. Hedoro , armory, model pistol suddenly his hand was inveloped in slime which transformed into a pistol which he took aim and prepared to fire.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am

In a flash Iken had his sword drawn and had it in between the two parties. "Come on now inside the bar isn't the place to be fighting. If you must continue this go outside." said Iken looking to his side at a family sitting at a table enjoying a meal. Taking a drink Iken glares at the two parties involved giving them a try it and you'll be dealing with me look.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

this was not a good day for Goru
first his drink was interrupted
then his freind was put in danger
and now some guy was giving him a look he knew so well, the look of a pirate. "huh, may be the sake, but frankly" he pulled the trigger killing the man "but Im not really in the kind of friendly mood Im usually in. giving the gennu a serious look to get out, which was effectivly given, and as his freind left goru reached for his meds kit. taking out what he knew was his chemical booze syrum with a hearty "Cheers" He began chugging it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am

With his left hand Ike crushes the glass and then the bar it's self causing splinters everywhere going into a rage. Looking at the wide eyed child sitting there who had just witnessed someone die. "A child of that age shouldn't have to see someone die like that...I'll make you pay!" growled Iken. Iken threw a powerful right at the man with a shocking amount of speed. If the blow landed it would surly do a great amount of damage along with sending the man flying out of the bar.

((Please tell me how hard your slime is once hardened))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

knowing the situation well he decided to let the man hit him for fun. the pain could have been avoided but he chose to suprise the man. after taking the blow and being sent into the wall he placed his hand on his place of impact. quickly making his slime and heating, cuasing it turn to its from its normal blue color to a red color. the opened cuts from the punch slowly but surly closed as did the blood. "nice hit, but you better try harder next time"
chemical booze a slime hand prodruded from his back and with blinding speed was aimed for his opponents face.

(around, steel mabye iron or inbetween?."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am

Iken watched the man hit the wall and fall to the ground. "Damn I held back to much, he should have easily went through the damn wall!" Walking forward Iken was surprised to see that the mans slime when heated had healing effects. Iken wondered what science behind the slime would allow that type of thing. Before Iken knew it the man attacked sending a fist of slime toward his face. In the blink of an eye Iken pulled out the sword on his back and blocked the income slime fist causing it to just drop as if it lost all energy.

"Rejection Backlash"

Iken slashed the sword down word causing a blade of air to shoot toward his foe with the combined power of Iken plus 10 times the energy it adsorbed from the impact of the slime fist.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am

"hmmmm, your no fun, oh well slime mold" the slime that sprouted from his arm gave a quick hiss and turned green to symbolyze it cooling. as the impact hit the makeshift sheid quickly shatterd but held enough of the force back to keep Goru from taking the blast head on. "now lets see, oh I know Hedoro Bullets! his arms shot out slime rapidly. "Your not safe when the even the ground is against you, SLime root his legs coated themselves as well. the slime moving into the ground like roots. in a minute his roots would be able to sprout spikes.

(by the way it was an open hand to grab him, not a fist.)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am

((Oh sorry))

Iken began twirling his sword around absorbing the impact of each slime bullet. Smelling the foes scent getting closer and closer to him and seeing the man himself not moving Ike figured he was moving underground and therefor was read for a surprise attack. Once the bullets stop Iken stabbed the sword into the ground knowing the sea stone core of the sword would ward away the underground slime. "Hehehe nice try.....nice try...." said Iken continuing his advancement creating a deep gash in the floor with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am

"you have given me a good practice, but" his legs coating desolved, "Its time to play with my Ace." suddenly tendrils of slime began appearing and compacting into a small sphere. ooze, MARBLE the sphere was fully devolped and using his power over slime goru floated it in the air while two more were made. "its been real fun but now" his smile grew darker "im afraid its over" all three of the spheres flew around iken with increasing speed. Release the "marbles exploded with a deadly force covering the ground with gorus slime.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am

Iken watched as the man formed balls of slime one after another. As the man quickly surrounded Iken with the orbs of slime, Iken's eyes opened wide. "Damn this isn't good!" Iken exclaimed before the explosion. Once the debris and smoke had settled Iken was nowhere in site and a hole replaced him. It turns out at the last minute Iken released the power from the slime bullets while the sword was still in the ground causing it to co lapse underneath him. The deep hole was all the protection Iken need to come out of the situation without a scratch.

"Three Sword Style: Triple Whirl Wind Blade"

Using all three of his swords with both hands spinning them while interchanging hand causing a powerful whirl wind to shoot through the floor at foe. Iken gave it enough power to obliterate half of the bar, however since it was aimed at Gennu who was at the side of the bar it would only destroy one side.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am

Taking in the situation his rage grew to immense sizes "gennu! thats it" he pointed his arm at Iken, his hand an open palm. "to tell truth that wasnt my ace, this is! Goo GRAVYAAAAAAARD his fingers spread out at the same time the slime on the ground surrounded all the people in what was left in the bar and all the innocents near the open side. "DIE," the fingers closed making each of the cocoons one after another shrink in size. killing the victims in the process. deciding to kill Iken last taking in the rage.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am

((What happened to me attack? Did he dodge or block?))

That was the last straw Iken was pissed at the mans terrible actions. With his three swords Iken cut himself out of the cocoon. Then with speed near the level of not being able to be seen with the human eye Iken leaped out of the hole. Slash after slash with near inhuman speed and power Iken cut open cocoon after cocoon saving as many people as possible. "I wont let you kill anyone anymore while I still draw breath."

"Blade Cannon"

With a slash from one of his katana Iken cause a section of roof to cave in causing Gennu to lose site of Iken for just a brief moment. Using the time combined with Iken's near soru speed, Iken seemed to appear behind the foe sheeting his two katana and large long sword. Everything in the era between Iken's staring point and ending, including the falling debris Iken used as a distraction splintered into small pieces.

"Three Sword Style: Debris Flash"

Iken looked over his shoulder seeing whether or not his attack hit, and if so how effective it was.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am

(sorry, I thought it ended in blowing the other side of the bar, this will explain what happened and then Ill post what happens curently)

seeing the powerful attack coming towards him Goru finnaly acknowladged the danger and while covering himself in ooze called out ooze Shell the effect of the sheild came to little avail as it easily cracked and broke under the pressure. bashed and battered he slowly got up. turning around to see his freind Gennu dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom   good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good ol fight, the perfect cure for boredom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next