One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon

JKDragon

GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

Jess usually tried not to get involved in bar fights, but she had been bored and with nothing to do these past few days... She got up and got out her sickles, thrusting them at whoever dared get close enough for her to use them on him or her. With that characteristic twist she used, if the attack did hit it would leave a lasting and very distinctive scar in the victim. If things did go for the worse, only then would she use her Dragon form, thanks to all the energy it spent.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:47 am

A small person, actually only 10 years old, was standing on the ceiling of the bar. He watched the tall lady hurting a buncha people and said, "Whatcha doin that for?" He took out his bow, hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:51 am

Jessica's blade did indeed hit someone, but it to her it seem more like a something. Jess' blade hit a toe, a giant toe, the toe of Johnathon D Kitteneater. A loud roar that sounded like it was from some type of beast came from outside as the roof of the bar was ripped off with ease.

There stood a giant about a good 10 foot taller than an average giant. He was carrying on his shoulder a war hammer the size of a tree and that's just the handle. The hammer it's self had two ends, one with spikes and the other a flat standard hammer end.

"Who cut my toe?!?!" Roared John making the ground shake as he stomp his foot.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 am

Jess smiled, throwing five of her ten kunai in a spray. "I was hoping you'd want to fight, it's gotten rather boring around here!" She shouted happily...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 am

Janus yelped as the roof he was standing on was removed. "She did, she did!" Janus yelled, pointing at the mean lady with the weapons. He wasn't involved, no sir.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:02 am

John immediately believed the Janus and therefor shoot an angry look at the woman. With his massive muscular arms John reached down trying to pick up the small woman to squeeze her into submission. "Why'd you cut my toe!" John yelled.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:04 am

"I'm bored as damn hell and want a fight. What other reasons do I need?" Jess explained as she backed quickly away from the large hand and sent a flurry of slashes at it with her sickles...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 am

Janus jumped off the roof, walking on air to get a better vantage point. He wanted the game to be evenly matched, so he'd help out whoever needed him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 am

As the slashes connected John pulled back his hand examining the many scratches Jess had dealt to him. Blood dripped down from John's hand as he looked at it. With out anymore hesitation John licked his hand take all of the blood off of it. John's eyes opened wide and his pupils turned into animal like slits. Standing up grabbing his hammer John roared signaling that he was about to go wild.

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Johnathon roared going crazy from the blood lust. "Meteor Hammer" John picks his hammer up above his head and thrusts it down at at bar using super giant super strength. The name wasn't just for show, it had a purpose, the purpose was to warn of the results of the attack.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:20 am

Jess had little choice now... she'd had to resort to transforming intoa dragon to avoid that blow, flying into the sky so she was about eye level with John. She hissed at him before sending a jet of flame at him...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Janus put away his bow... this was too big. He flipped his perspective so he dropped into the sky, and he stopped himself a good distance above Jess and John. He pulled out Savyna, and muttered, "Room." A giant Room, larger than he had ever made, surrounded Jess and John. "Rearrange." The fire that Jess had sent at John's face was switched with the air behind John's head. Janus was trying to set the guy's hair on fire, for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Janus's antics succeeded in setting John's hair on fire however what both Janus and Jess had underestimated was John's strength. Like it's name John's meteor hammer slammed into the ground with the force of a meteor. Debris consisting of the bar, it's contents, dirt, rocks, and various other objects shot into the air putting out the John's flaming hair almost instantly. A powerful earthquake soon followed shaking the ground causing it to split open around the epicenter. Underground water began to fill the crater created from the hammer striking the ground. "RAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH" screamed John as his hammer hit the ground.

Seeing the room's effects John and knew he need to get out of it. With a mighty heave John threw his massive hammer at speeds that shouldn't have been possible aiming for the small child high in the air. "Shooting Star" With that accomplished John dove to his right trying to get out of the room Janus had created.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 pm

"Rearrange!" Janus said, switching places with the hammer, and then with John. He couldn't harm John directly, but he could ensure he himself would not be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Being rearranged with his hammer John was sent flying while his hammer dropped to the ground. John flew face first flying toward the ocean and his hammer hit the ground causing it to shake slightly. John dove into the water with the grace of the a mermaid which was surprising for how large he was. Janus had made a big mistake for now John was in his element. John dove into the deep blue sea going farther and father down.

Once at the bottom John looked up to see a minuscule amount of light filtering down due to his depth. Thanks to John's deep sea training and massive lungs decompression sickness wont be a problem. Kicking off with both legs and then using his super swimming speed John shot upwards at amazing speeds. Like a alligator John shot out of the water a break neck speeds, only on a much larger scale. John flew threw the looking like a giant bird heading strait for his miniature target.

"Giant Torpedo" A giant torpedo was literally what it was, John shooting himself out of the water like a torpedo. A giant shadow covered Janus as John's massive body began to fall down towards him. John figured Janus had to choses, stay there and try to dodge or switch place with him and then fall right into John's arms. Either way John figured he was in a pretty good position.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Janus looked up at the giant falling down towards him with a shocked look of disbelief. Or was it fear? No, Janus wasn't one to feel fear... only surprise. He opened up his Room once more, and switched the giant with the tiny little human that was him. He fell down towards the now land locked John, going, "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" as if he were on a roller coaster at an amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm

The child's laughter amused Johnathan to the point of knocking him out of his blood lust. John caught the annoying little rug rat trying to be as gentle as he could. Blinking a few times John looked at the crater he had made and laughed causing his belly to jiggle like jello. "Raaahahahahaahaharrrraaahha!" It seemed that John had forgotten all about why he went into the rage in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Janus laughed, wondering how someone so fun could break a house like he had done. He hugged what he could of the arm he was on, and looked around for the temperamental dragon lady. She would probably begin being mean again... and when that happened, he'd help out the nice giant man.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Jess had seen that the bloodlust had gone from the giants eyes, and sighed as she returned to human form. "It is clear I cannot beat you, might as well find someone I am more evenly matched with." She shook her head, wondering how the giant would respond.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 pm

John looked at the woman as she talked to him, explaining she was giving up. "Oh okay have fun now." John said without a shred of killing intent left. Looking at his arm where Janus was now John wondered what they would do next..."Hey lady...you wanna come and have some fun with us?" Looking back for a moment John spoke to Jess.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Jess contemplated that thought. "What do you have in mind? As long as I'm not sitti8ng on my bum with nothing to do, I'm usually happy..." She came up to John's foot, jumping up and down. "Hey, you mind giving me a lift? Names Jessica K Freeman." Her Father Devon H Freeman had been well known around these parts, and Jess had a small bounty on herself. She wouldn't be surprised if this Giant had at least heard of her Dad, and come to think of it she thought he looked familiar somehow.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh, the lady didn't want to play any more. "I don't think he can hear, ma'am!" Janus said cheerfully before opening a Room and switching places with her, and he began to walk on air up to the giant's arm.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:29 pm

John looked blankly at the woman as she spoke, he then spoke to her. "I've never heard of you before, but my name is Jonathan D Kitteneater. Nice to meet you...Hey little mister whats your name?" Seeing the lady appear on his arm the Janus on the ground wasn't a surprise to John after the previous battle. John waited till Janus was able to get back up to his arm. After that John began to walk around the island looking for some good old fashioned trouble to get into.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Jess looked at John, then Janus. "Yeah, and how you switch stuff with other stuff and... walk on air like that?" Jess had to ask the question... "Is that perchance an ability a Devil Fruit gave you?" If either of these two asked about her Dragon form she would admit... It was a Zoan Devil Fruit at work. She had an analytic look in her eyes which were still Draconic curiously...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Janus finally got level with Jess and laughed. "Yes it is!" He held up his right foot, looking dangerously unstable. "These shoes let me go everywhere! And I ated a disgusting fruit thing, and then I could do all these cool things!" He kept jumping up, growing level with Jonathan's face. "I'm Janus! Janus Jane!" Saying his own name threw him into a fit of giggles for no explicable reason.

Last edited by Gael on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 pm

John head moved bit by bit as he watched as Janus slowly made his way up to his eye level. Hearing Janus's response to his question Jonathan began to laugh just as much as Janus. "Raahaharaaha!!!"...."So any ideas of what to do today?" John asked both parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)   GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF (Good Old-Fashioned Fighting) Curing Boredom (Open to first 2 other posters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next