One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

celebrate: good ol fashioned fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Empty
PostSubject: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

I recently got goru approved (finaly!) and to celebrate im having another battle with goru. anyones welcome, dont care who, dont care where, JUST WANNA CELEBRATE!

any one who wants to join in the celebration; gorus page..... there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

I'll take you. I also want to try my new character, Abram Cross.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3287-abram-cross-completed
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 pm

your on! You have the honors of picking the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Abram was drinking his sake from his docked ship on Mock town. He was searching for new recruits for his crew. Abram was also looking for new shadows to take. There were powerful pirates everywhere but Abram had his eye on this goru character. He would be a nice addition to his shadow collection.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Goru had just landed in Mock town. looking over to see a strange ship with a jollyroger with $ eyes, he shrugged off a wierd feeling and started to feel over his med. kit to make sure he had everything. taking out a his Chemical booze formula he took a large chug. still felling a fight was about to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Abram saw goru walking and decided to test the guy. If he was going to steal his shadow Abram needed to know if he was strong. Abram called upon his shadow. A dark figure came from the ground taking the shape of Abram.

"I want you to attack that guy. Take your time with him. I want to see how powerful he is, and don't kill this one. He make prove to be useful to us afterwards."

The shadow shook its head, and jumped toward Goru with his hands stretched out to attack.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 pm

"heh, please" goru smirked. "hedoro armory: model sheild" duddenly slime inveoped his arm and shaped itself into a wall. upon seeing a dark figure instead of a common thief goru was confused as he put up his sheild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Abram's shadow hit Goru's shield with its hand. The shield was too strong for it to break. It fell backwards and splattered unto the ground.

"Maybe this will be interesting. Shadow clone reform." Silver said.

The shadow got up from the ground assembling itself, ready to fight some more.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 pm

"Let me guess, Abram the silver cross?" Goru asked. "well this is a nice surprise, but tell me. why would you attack me?" as he said this the sheild turned back into slime which goru absorbed. ( que battle music: theres a reason to fight) "when I can do this hedoro bullets!" as he said this slime shot from his arms at abram with all the power of a bullet in each one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm

"Child, I have sailed the seas long before you were born. Do you think that your power can take me by surprise?"

Abram unsheathed his sword something he hasn't done in awhile. He jumped from his ship.

"Shadow, quickly form some stairs."

The shadow quickly transformed into some steps so that Abram could safely come down. Abram ran down the stars toward Goru ready to strike with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:55 pm

"Woah!" jumping backwards Goru just barley dodged the tip of the sword as it cut a tiny piece of his hair off. "that was a little close" placing his hands on the ground he prepared himself for a more advanced attack. "Hedoro Wave!" suddenly a large amount of slime shot from his arms and generated a large wave affect witch Goru proceeded to send towards abram. he then followed up by yelling "Hedoro armory: model sword" which created a slime sword. then he propared himself for whatever abram would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Abram still charged toward Goru with his sword preparing to strike. This pirate was pretty strong. It almost pained him to steal his shadow, but he needed power if he was going to sail the grand line. Abram thrusted his sword straight at Goru clahsing their swords together.

"You are strong child. Maybe if you survive we can share a cup of sake together."

Abram commanded his shadow to return to his body. It wasn't needed for the moment. The shadow crawled back toward Abram fusing with its owner.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 pm

"thanks" Goru replied "I really dont plan on dying today anyway." jumping back he flowed more slime into the sword, incresing its size until it was about 10 feet long. then swinging it with all his might as fast as he could at Abram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

The longer slime sword had made it harder for Abram to reach him, so he had to improvise.

"Kage Kage black spear." Silver said.

Abram's shadow formed a long black spear weapon. Abram sheathed his sword, and used the spear. The spear streched toward Goru. If Goru didn't do something he would get hit right in his chest.

"Mine is bigger than yours ha ha ha" Silver laughed at his dirty joke.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

unfortunatly goru could not dodge the attack completly. but he was able to move the strike to the side of his body. quickly walking backwards he absorbed the sword and placed his hand on his wound. generating a small amount of slime he quietly said "yeah, yours is longer , but mine has more ways to be used then a weapon. now watch why im one of the best docters around. heating his slime which turned red the wound quickly healed itself at a rapid rate. "you just pissed me off" Goru told abram. "so lets take it up a notch shall we? ooze marble." after saying this small tendrils apeared around him. each one came togheter with another one and started to compact slime until there were a good dozen small slime orbs floating in the air. using his powers over the slime Goru quickly flew each around abram. "its over, release!." smiling to himself Goru watched as each marble exploded with a deadly force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Abram fell to ground bleeding the attack took alot from him. He never expect to use his own personal stash of shadows, but now the fight had gotten serious. He was injuried, and Goru could heal where he could not. Abram took out his treasure chest from his pocket, and removed his key tied to his necklace . He opened his chest releasing the shadows he had collected over the years.

"Yeah lets end this now. I have the shadow from Brog, the giant, Sharen, the doctor, Kain, the marine, and of course Opu, the pirate captain. Shadow Graveyard!"

The shadows were absorbed into his body making him bigger and stronger. He was now fourteen feet weighting 350 pounds. Though he was bigger, Abram was still bleeding from his wounds from Goru.

"Now lets end this. Once I steal your shadow you will be forced to live forever in darkness. Brawh ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 pm

(que showdown to remember music: the final chapter)

Goru looked stunned "huh, youre trying to steal my shadow? if I cant live in the light how will I protect my friends?" regaining his cool he started "You may be all tall and mighty but look around you, there were gallons of slime in each of those marbles." waving his hand some of the slime incased abram's feet and cooled down to hardened to keep him in place. "by the way, hope you dont mind if I steal your trick." raising his right hand the slime behind his opponent rose up and grabbed his opponents hands. while the slime infront of Goru rose to become stairs. "now to end it HEDORO ARMORY: MODEL FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! using all the leftover slime Goru created a giant fist while climbing the makshift stairs. when he reahed the final step he made a final jump and using all the strength he had Goru threw the giant fist at abrams face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm

(Nice song. Dang I guess you are going all out in this attack huh?)

Abram couldn't move from his position. He was going to get hit, but goru forgot one thing Abram still had his own shadow to use. He called upon his shadow to form a spear in front of him.

"Kage Kage black spear!"

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm

(thanks, Kinda am)

trying to avoid the spear would be impossible for goru at this velocity, and the spear was aimed straight for the heart. then a thought acourred to him, using a small amount of the fist he created a small block that knocked the spear's aim away from his heart but still aimed for him. knowing the hit would be less of a chace for a critical organ he hoped for the best and continued the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Abram was hit from Goru's attack knocking him ten feet away. His body rolled along the ground crashing onto his own ship. The shadows he had absorbed escaped from his body back to their orginal owners. Abram's glasseyes broke, and blood began dripping from his forehead. Abram slowly crawled from the debris.

"Braw ha ha ha I guess I'm defeated. My old body can't handle this anymore. Shadow return."

Before the spear had a chance to pierce Goru's body it flew back to Abram returning to its shadow state.

"You are a great warrior. It would ashamed to steal your shadow. No hard feelings eh? How about a couple of drinks my treat?"

Abram awaited Goru's response.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm

(que came through music: a bright horizen)

"sure" goru said with a smile. "but first" slime floated from Gorus body onto each of abram's wounds. heating each piece to heal his formor opponent. "dont want you to die while you drink do we. for the recored, your a great fighter yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am

All of sudden Abram was healed.

"Braw ha ha I looked forward to meeting you in the grand line. Maybe we can have rematch later on, but for now lets party!"

Abram took Goru to his favorite bar for a night of foods and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: celebrate: good ol fashioned fight   celebrate: good ol fashioned fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

celebrate: good ol fashioned fight
Page 1 of 1