One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))

Go down 
+12
NegaMajora
Cobdogred
Maxulus
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
Master of Chaos
Cryptic Terror
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
nikz200
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Jiper walked towards the place where everyone was. It looked like nobody would even say a hello to him. The Admiral was not furious, though. He knew that the situation was quite critical and that everyone was in a rush because they had to prepare a plan... He said "Oh Nishki... There is no need to act like that... We will emerge victorious... The mission will be a complete success...". Then, he scratched his right part of his face again and continued speaking "So... Did the Fleet Admiral give any commands?".

At the meantime, Maxulus who was with Anubis listened to his captain's words carefully and thought carefully about the plan...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Payne walked right next to Jiper and looked around at the surrounding marines. He waved at Nishki slightly and turned his attention back towards Marineford HQ.

"Not to be troublesome Jiper...buuuuuut I think the Fleet Admiral would what to see us both personally before the war...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Talitha took in a deep breath as the ship landed on marineford. Good old marineford. It was almost like coming back home. She adjusted her marine cap, which she had taken a liking to ever since she had become rear admiral and turned to the crew.
"Well, men, here we are! G out and... prepare, or something! I guess we'll have something to do soon enough, so make sure you're ready."
Ah, wasn't she just so full of interesting information today. Bet they knew just what was going on now. But to be fair, she didn't really have that much of a clue either. Jackson hadn't been around that much, and when he had, he had been weirdly roughed up, upset even. It was just so weird! well, because of that, she was even more unorganised than before. She was lucky mary was with her to take care of things.
"Tero, girlie, Mary, and, ah whatever. I forgot your name again."
She looked at Jack for a while thoughfully.
"...I'll just call you hat. Well, anyway, I'm going to go and see what we're up to now, and I want you to come as well. Or don't. I don't even care."
Informative. So very informative.
Talitha went on land, and enjoyed the feeling of having a non moving ground beneath her feet again for a moment before making her way towards where the commotion was.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Jade was relieved to hear that captains voice. She had a bit too much energy that would only be used to cause more mischief if they stayed here too much longer. This was only made worse because she was very hungry. Being so close Hawks and smelling the tantalizing smell of delicious human flesh was almost too much for to handle when she was this hungry. She could never actually bring herself to hurt him, much less eat him, but it still made her uneasy that her nakama smelled like ...food if she got too hungry. Despite her obnoxious behavior she had grown quite fond of Hawk's, too fond for her own comfort. She left and apologetic kiss on Hawk's cheek, almost forgetting that it would probably leave him in more dismal shape than before. "See you in the trenches, doll."

She moves away from Hawks and her eyes shift to the departing shore with vague interest. Her demeanor changes dramatically and she become rigid, focused, and serious. She begins to obsessively check the state and functionality of her weapons. She would likely only be using her claws and teeth in any conflict due to her current state of hunger, but her neurotic obsession with being overly prepared pressed her to check the integrity of every deadly force at her disposal. For the moment she retained her somewhat rarely seen human form and waited for orders from Wally.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Jiper smiled and said "Well, Payne... He may have already given a single command for all of us... That's why I am asking... So that we will avoid the trouble of going there... It will be a time loss of the command is for everyone, including me and you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 am

Seta grabbed Nishki's hand threw him on the floor and made his hand coated with magma and punched him in the abdomen creating a crater. Is it my god damn fault if you are stupid?. Hell if you want I could kill you here right now. If it is not for the Gorousei you are nothing! Follow my orders or get out of my sight. The rest of you follow me and leave that bastard here. . Seta then started slowly walking while fixing his coat and then turned back to the others with a ball of magma at his hand Or would anyone of you would try to talk to me with force?
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 am

As he made his way further onto the deck, Alibek looked at Yujiro and the other he had been fighting with. "So what's up? You guys having a sparring match before the big war, or something?" He asked, eager to witness the battle skills of his new teammates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

Nishki completely matched Setas strength and did not fall down at all, instead he landed cleanly and used soru to dodge Setas foolish attack. "Hmmmmph, the weak minded bark at their masters every beck and call, and you are a pathetic person, trying to kill me but failing Seta.. the same reason you failed to catch Anubis in enies lobby and lost the target," Nishki walked foward with ease. There were other marines watching with awe. They knew Nishki too well. Nishki was a marine hero after all and the respect they had showed on their faces. "Personally, kicking your pathetic ass to the curb would be like squashing an ant Seta, but i am in a hurry, so lets get this meeting over with....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 am

As Matthewā€™s solo finally drew to a close, Gustav edged towards the door to the Captainā€™s Quarters. With a few gentle knocks, Gustav announced his presence to his Captain. ā€Oh, is that Gustav with news? *cough* Please, come in,ā€ spoke an elderly, cracked voice from behind the door. Gustav opened the door and entered cautiously, as if one wrong move would make the ship implode. The only contents of the Captainā€™s Office part of the Quarters was a small desk nailed to the shipā€™s floor. Atop the desk was a metal lantern, a strange spherical object connected to an identical object by a length of chain, and three disjointed staff parts. Behind the desk stood an old man, with wrinkled yellow skin and half closed eyes. He was garbed in a red robe, and was holding himself up with a knobbly wooden walking stick. The man was hunched over, and he had an impressive white beard. ā€Sir Chai Feng, Gustav has news. The Oro Jackson has been located, itā€™s said, and Atlantis as well. Gustavā€™s hornets have done their job well.ā€ The elderly man peered up at Gustav with an interested gleam in his eyes. ā€Unfortunately,ā€ Gustav continued, ā€the Marines know it has been found tooā€¦ Gustav expects them to move quickly.ā€

The old man began shaking, and his form began to shift. The old body straightened up and grew taller, more youthful. The robe vanished, instantaneously replaced by long orange pants. The beard retracted into the personā€™s body, and long, bright red hair twisted out of the personā€™s scalp, going over to the side, braiding itself and turning into a sideways braid that reached the personā€™s waist, and the wrinkles vanished. The person was wearing a loose-fitting belly less top, and though the person had a flat chest, it was obvious this was a woman. The woman smashed her fists on the table top and roared out, ā€What the hell do you mean, the Marines know where it is???ā€ Gustav shrunk back, quite fearful. ā€Gustav means exactly that, Ms. Catarinaā€¦ the Marines have found the Oro Jackson and Atlantis.ā€ The woman made an exasperated sigh. ā€Well, then, tell Gunda to get the damn ship moving! We need to reach the Oro Jackson before those damn Marines do!ā€

Gustav shivered, nodded, and moved out of the room to comply. His captain always managed to freak him out. The man's...woman's... THING's Devil Fruit was freakish by itself.

[Presentation Box
Chai/Catarina/Nikolai/Karl/Dahlea/Kyzrna Feng
Captain of the Lantern]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

"We will try that .. !" Everyone turns to see that surprizingly, both Todd and Bushon said the same thing, as if they planned it, however it wasnt planned at all, it was a moment's decision. Bushon wears his black clothes and is seen with his handcuffs on his belt, and Todd cracks his knuckles. They both calmly walk in frond of Seta.
"Having authorities does not excuse this behavior ..." Bushon calmly states.
"If you are the leader, then try actin like one .. !" Todd also tells Seta.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 am

Simo was surprised that Seta had tried to attack a vice admiral. He was not about to get into an argument and just decided to follow both Todd and Seta without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am

[[Aboard the Grim Death]]
" Seeing that this can be the biggest find ever I'm expecting all the big names I just hope that Todd man will be there I need to return the favor" Ryan says while looking at his arm which was destroyed completely by Todd in there previous battle a few months ago" And seeing as you will be one of the most powerful pirate there, there gonna target us first, but that's not the problem what I'm worried about is the locals no one knows if there friendly or hostile and if there hostile we're gonna have them and the marines to worry about" Ryan's face was as serious as it has ever been..

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 am

(let us call off the black marines. it is not working. Nishki is too much of bragging who even thought he could take out Seta easily. )

Hell if you all don't want to act like members of this Black Marines. I would like to officialy close this organization. Hell what is the use if all of you are acting to be LEADERS? Nishki don't act tough and all. You could not even stop a Shichibukai at Shabondy. I could say that kicking YOUR ass would be much much an ease for me . Seta then started walking out of the Marineford. For those of you who want to still join the Black Marines excluding Nishki follow me. If not then let us all work independently
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 am

((The thing is, you didnt had to PUNCH A FREAKIN CRATER in his stomach lol))

"Being this hot-headed could be a problem anyway Seta-boy .." Bushon calmly responds and lowers his hand "It's your call after all, you have the authority to form that group, you are free to end it as well.." he says and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 am

As Seta and Nishki were arguing, Jiper was watching carefully. The situation was getting way too intense... He had to stop them before they would start battling... After watching at Seta's foolish action, the Admiral said with a calm voice "Listen everyone... At first, I would like to ask why you treat me like this and you do not even say a "Hello." to me and Payne... And secondly, I would like to remind you something. It is I who is the person with the HIGHEST position here... And I command all of you to stop. Seta, no matter if you are sent from the Government, you have no authority to command me nor the Vice Admirals... I only get commanded by the Fleet Admiral, the Pan Fleet Admiral and the Gorousei and the Vice Admirals get commanded by ME and the other people who command me...". Then, he turned his back on everyone, while his face was still calm and opened the door to the Fleet Admiral's office. Before he entered the office, he continued speaking "And about creating the Black Marines... Nothing would change if we all combined our strength into one force... It would still be the same, nobody would get stronger. It is just your desire to command the Marines and nothing else. Threatening us by saying that you will disband the group means nothing to me. I have agreed for quite long with this joke. Now, if you excuse me, I would like to receive my commands from the Fleet Admiral... You should come, too. Nishki. Payne." and he entered the office so that he would receive his commands.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 am

Bushon smirks. He hadnt met Jiper before, but he grew a liking on him, cause what he said was right, and despite the tension, he remained completely professional. Once he gets in, and Nishki and Payne are to head in, he stands right behind them, with his back turned on them and talks to Seta "He is right .. plus, we should all calm down now." he then smiles "Besides, Seta-boy, your ability made a few holes on the floor, so let's end this .. haha .." he kindly jokes, hoping that after what Jiper said, everyone had calmed down enough. If not, he was willing to use force to make everyone respect that man's speech.
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:10 am

((I feel like I'm being ignored by my captain now. Kaiser, you seem to have ignored the last 2 posts about Alibek talking to the guys on the CP9 ship. I'm not sure what else to do. I even made the last post in color, hoping it would catch your attention.))

Last edited by NegaMajora on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 am

Vice Admiral Nishki calmed down and then bowed to Jipers "You are correct senpai.. it was wrong of me to say those things... i will follow you into battle any day..... and Seta , i am sorry, i let my anger get the better of me, but Jipers senpai is correct, only if we work together will we win this battle for sure.... i recognise your strength as well..." Nishki was very respectful of Jipers because he knew he was a admiral. One of the strongest three marine powers. He would never go against a ruling made by them. It was Nishkis dream to be a admiral after all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm

[Grim Death]

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about me Anubis-sama. I can stand well on my own against formidable foes and their lackeys, and you know it," she said with a light laugh at the end. "The ones that should be careful are our enemies, which should be the marines. Those devils never know when to stand down, right captain?" she asked as she made her way towards him, her arms crossed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 am

Kaiser Yonkou wrote:
(let us call off the black marines. it is not working. Nishki is too much of bragging who even thought he could take out Seta easily. )

So is this off?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 am

(That was beautifully put, Maxulus. Nice one. XD)

Tero rolled his eyes and smirked as he followed Talitha. He wanted to laugh. Sometimes her orders were just that ridiculous. However, the smirk vanished when he heard a word or a phrase coming from the...battle? What exactly was going on here?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 am

((James is Atlantis set completely for this?))

Nishki then nodded "Ok lets go see the fleet admiral..... we better get moving......"
As they entered the room the fleet admiral sighed "I can hear your racket from in here.... you bloody younglings cant handle things by yourself... at least Jipers has the rite idea..... well i have decided the two admirals will move out... both Ran and Jipers will lead the attack without a doubt.. Jipers, i leave you and Ran to do what you will... handle this delicately....."

Anubis could see the sea, he could see the target. Here on this vast sea he could see where they needed to go. Anubis then sighed "This is our time.... we better be careful and up beat of this....Ryan, call Seshomaru on the den den mushi.... tell him he is free to do as he wishes.. but the Oro Jackson is mine.. no one elses......"

In Atlantis the cogs were turning , but there were a few cybernetic men who were roaming the place. Time was getting closer to the reckining for them.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 am

Jiper nodded after he listened to all the commands of the Fleet Admiral. He was glad that he would be commanding this mission. He would try his best to not fail, no matter what happened. He said "Thank you, sir. I will inform Ran as soon as I find her... She will probably be happy to hear this... Is there anything else I have to do?". The Admiral was definetely taking the mission seriously... The upcoming battle would be a huge one for sure.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 am

The fleet admiral then sighed and turned around "If you do indeed see the Oro Jackson, i want it destroyed Jipers... this comes from the very top..... also i want the pirates coming there to be caught....."
Nishki said nothing as he replied followed Jipers, he cant help but feel a little curious about how all this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 am

(The arc is now set up. I had one more Atlantis guy to finish up so there are only two strong fighters on Atlantis. That's to be expected, though. They don't get out much and so there's no reason for them to be ridiculously powerful. Only Atlantis itself should prove to be a problem.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next