One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))

Go down 
+12
NegaMajora
Cobdogred
Maxulus
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
Master of Chaos
Cryptic Terror
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
nikz200
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 am

((That's an awful lot of "Seta then" Smile ))

"My, my, seems like something big is going down. I actually got my previous order postponed to be called back here." came a voice from down the hall as the figure began to casually walk down, approaching the gathered others. As he came into view, it was clear he was a commissioned officer, as indicated by his Justice inscribed coat and uniform. When he saw Seta, he quirked his head to the sight briefly before giving him a polite bow.

"Greetings, I'm Ensign, Alibek Mushroom." He introduced himself. Of course, given his secret profession, he knew Seta quite well, at least by reputation and rank, but as an undercover agent, he had to put on the act as if they were not associated.

"I've got orders to report to you, sir. Might I ask for a debriefing of what's so important as to have the Marine officers called from their posts?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 am

Aboard the Grim Death

Ryan sat on the edge of the ship looking out in amazement at the undersea world he didn't really pay attention to anything else not even to the rest of the people on board, he sat back and thought for a moment and then got a little nervous " This will be the first battle without you watching my back, I hope I can protect Anubis by myself"

Marineford

A man walked down the isle to where he say Seta standing with a group of people talking he didn't want to interrupt them but he had to report in, it was his duty he walked up in front of Seta and the others and begin to salute " Lieutenant Commander Aaron Black, I recived and urgent message to report to you asap" Aaron stood there still saluting.....
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 am

Seta saw Nishki as he was comes near him. Since he knew that Nishki knew why they are there, he just handed the Black Marines folder to him. He saw the ensign who just bowed at him. Without looking at Aibek he quickly told hinm what to do. Fine. You cannot join the Black Marines since you are not powerful enough but I can use more members for the CP9.
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 am

((I'm confused, isn't Alibek already in CP9))

Nodding as he listened to the debriefing, he shrugged when he was told he couldn't join the Black Marines, he didn't even know what they were. He chuckled when the CP9 members were mentioned, however.

"CP9, eh?" he asked rhetorically. He wasn't sure if the others gathered nearby had clearance to Cipher Pol information, so he didn't say much else. "Well too bad I can't join your black squad or whatever. But I'll do my best to ensure your orders are carried out, sir." he promised.

"The higher ups wouldn't have put you in charge if you didn't know what you're doing, after all." he laughed, patting Seta on the back like he was an old friend. Either that was the case, or the Ensign was very laid back in his behavior around fellow officers.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 am

((We had to RP to officially make you a part of the CP9 Nega)

Seta then laughed a little. Another newbie nonetheless but he was sure that this kid can do greatly in CP9 he then pats him on the shoulder Okay kid. Go to the docks now and find the CP9 boat. Raijin and Yujiro, who are the other CP9 members, are in there
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 am

((Ah, I get it now. Alright then))

Nodding in confirmation, Alibek turned with a smile and gave a wave with the back of his hand as he began heading off towards the docks as indicated. He stopped about halfway down the hall and turned back to look at the others, rubbing his head sheepishly as a light chuckle escaped him.

"Uhh, which one's the CP9 boat?" He asked embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Delia, now on Anubis-sama's ship and heading towards their intended destination, couldn't help but admire the view before her as she looked out from the Grim Death. "Huh? I've never felt better Anubis-sama," she responded as she snapped back from her dazed state and turned around to give the yonkou a small smile. "In fact, this is the first time travelling on another ship with people I barely know, so it gives me an edge of excitement just being here," she added in a wistful tone as she returned her attention to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Payne ran his fingers through his short gray hair and sighed. He'd then look up into the sky and began to blow fire out of his mouth. Not a lot, just about the amount that comes out of a lighter.

"As long as I've been Vice Admiral...Its about time I stepped up and got serious...So I guess so.."

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Seta laughs as he turns around and faces Nishki and Todd. That is why you became an agent right? You can investigate things and find out information from the even the tiniest clue .Now on to serious matters he thought. He spoke again Who are the others that will come Nishki and Todd? I must believe they are also strong as hell because you all know that surely Yonkous Anubis and Seshomaru will participate here .

[Infiltrated G-2 Marine Base]
Seshomaru then sat at the Marine Captain's desk thinking of a plan. If Anubis would indeed participate in this then someway or somehow he must find a way to meet him. The time is short and he knew he must get ready
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Jiper smiled as he looked at Payne who breathed fire. Payne was definetely intimidating. If he did not know him, he would definetely be cautious with him... Then, the Admiral turned his back on Payne. He sighed and said "Anyway, Payne. Let's get to the Fleet Admiral's office... The situation is quite critical and we have to be there...". Jiper was much calmer than he normally was when his left part of the face was damaged... He definetely was up to something...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm

"Matters not who will participate, planned well, and we can counter any form of enemy, that is all." Todd says with a slightly annoyed tone. He then talks about his rank "You are smart enough to use top offence as the best defence, good .. mufufufu.."

Shabondy:
"Haaaaaa ... " Hawks gasps again. *What have I done ?* he asks to himself.
"You have done lovely nothin wrong ~!" Ginji responds.
"Are you a magician too ?!" Hawks yells at Ginji's out of the blue comment.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm

OOC:( hey kaiser Simo is standing in front of Todd and Seta and the now evergrowing amount of people in that hallway, and he asked a question)
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Master of Chaos wrote:
OOC:( hey kaiser Simo is standing in front of Todd and Seta and the now evergrowing amount of people in that hallway, and he asked a question)

(yea Aaron is too)
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Deciding it would be alright to find it on his own, Alibek continued on his way towards the docks. Of course, his shoulder slumped when he noticed the dozens of warships gathered about in preparation for the war.

"Well crap..." he muttered as he began searching down the lines of ships. "Marine.... Marine.... Marine...." he listed off, finally locating a vessel with a sign posted out front of the loading ramp. "Reserved for Cipher Pol. Looks like this is it." he said, reading off the sign as he looked up at the ship and began to board it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 am

((It does not mean that I have to greet them all one by one. And you just said sirs so I expected that Todd can answer your character's question MoC))

Seta scratches his head. Who is this Lieutenant? This is the first time he ever saw him Oh uhh, Todd can you handle all of the newcomers? People are really coming greater by the numbers and I need help.

Meanwhile on the CP9 Ship. Yujiro and Raijin were fighting. Raijin dashes towards Yujiro with a middle slash but somehow Yujiro crouched to avoid it and launch a fast punch heading straight for Raijin's chest. Raijin managed to block the attack and then laughed HAHAHA. That was a close one Yujiro! . Yujiro laughed back but saw Aibek. He slowly walks to the corner of the ship and asked Aibek a question. Who are you and what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:37 am

Nishki then sighed "For gods sake Seta, you did not answer my question and Todd, move it....." Nishki then looked to the other marines who had come. They seemed to be doing their job. Nishki then walked foward "All those who want to come for this expidition will have to report to Todd. We off the marines will be working closely with the government on this matter....." Nishki knew somehow him being a marine hero would get these men to settle into this mission faster. Being Vice Admiral wasnt easy, but at least Nishki was going to be a good example to the other marines " And Seta, im bringing my squad into this... they will be under me, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

She smirked a bit, amused by Ginji's ever-obnoxious behavior. If anything he seemed to be an encouragement for her bothersome and borderline predatory behavior towards Hawks. She heavily respected Hawks and perhaps more but she usually couldn't resist opportunities to get under his skin; the entertainment value of Ginji's comments alone made everything worth it.
She knew that their journey was about to begin and things would be busy, dangerous, and violent... just the way she liked it, but, for now, she contented herself to have a bit of fun before things got too serious. She looks up at Ginji for a moment, offering a mischievous wink before turning her attention back to Hawks. She whispers to him again and accidentally-on-purpose allows her lips brush against his ear. "Don't worry too much, Magician... I'll be gentle if you don't cause any trouble with your magic. I do try not to eat my nakama."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 am

Seta looked a little pissed. Do I understand? Don't talk to me like you are such a big shot. I have no time to answer some stupid questions that you yourself should have known already. You can take your squad here but remember you are under me. . Seta then turned. Being a little childish again but now on to serious matters. Come on all of you. Let us go to the meeting room to properly discuss this mission
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 am

Payne rubbed the back of his head and slightly tilted his head. He then began to make his way up the stone path that lead to Marineford HQ. He didn't feel like doing any serious fighting right now. Since he just came out of battle. But it was his duty. He walked down the stone path next to his good friend Jiper.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 am

Vice Admiral Nishki flared up and grabbed Seta by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the door "Listen to me you little shit... i dont care if you are the Goroseis pretty boy, all i care about is that you brief properly so i dont have to lose my men out there on the field or lead them to their deaths , just because you refuse to understand the situation!!! So shut up and f*cking tell me, where we stand?!!!" Nishki was furious, because he this kid was in marineford and trying to be a smart ass. Nishki though was also concerned for the safety of his troops who were marching into territories which were unknown. Most of all Nishki felt no fear against Seta whatsoever, not one speck of fear trickled from Nishkis stance.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 am

Jiper started walking at the same stone path as Payne did, next to the Vice Admiral. The Admiral was scratching the right part of his face as his left one was already too damage from the constant scratch with his long claws. The Admiral was very calm along the way. He did not seem to be worried about anything. He did not worry about the possibility about who would take the Oro Jackson, if a battle was about to take place... He had a plan in his mind... He knew something that all the other marines were unaware off... And as they were walking, Jiper could finally see everyone gathered outside of the office of the Fleet Admiral and especially Nishki who was grabbing Seta. He moved his head up and said "Oi!" while smiling as he was approaching them.
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 am

Smiling as Yujiro greeted him, Alibek rubbed the back of his head.

"Uh hey, I just got assigned here by Seta, I'm Ensign, Alibek Mushroom." He introduced himself as he began looking over the two previous fighters. "I take it you're in CP9 too?" he asked rhetorically as he looked around the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 am

[[aboard the grim death]]

Anubis looked to Clearwater and then sighed "It is quite alright.. you are with capable people after all...Ryan and Max are 2 people i trust alot. There is another who i trust with my life, but he isnt here at the moment... still i can assure you, you will be in no danger if you stick with me or Ryan or Max...." Anubis smiled at her, she really did manage to make him feel tame somewhat, a quality he did not enjoy too much, but it would have to do. He looked to Max and Ryan "If we are to make it there we should go in hard and fast to blow them off their aim. We will have our chance to search better with less problems.... any idea on who is going Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Marine HQ
"Oi oi, Commander, keep your cool .. !" Bushon interferes, being the only one confident he could make everyone calm down. "Seta-boy, be more polite cause, you are not the boss .. will ya ? .. especially when you talk about crewmates as if they are just pawns ..! " He then actually scholds Seta.
Todd is watching, without really talking. He too didnt liked how Seta would act a lot of times, after all, Todd was a proud man, and believed he was stronger than anyone gathered there at the point. Whether this was true or not, it didnt mattered though cause, he did had a good deal of respect towards Nishki, and found his reaction reasonable. It was about his own men after.

Shabondy
Hawks blushes a bit. Jade was the only living thing that could actually make him go like that. He didnt really knew why. Must have been her behavior, as well as her habit of getting too close, too often. He actually was glad Ginji was there, cause he would at least relax having to be distracted by his weirdness.
But then the captain talks, bringing him back to reality.
"Alright folks, ship's ready, we are on the move !" as soon as he said that, the ship started going further and further away from the shore. Wally then shoots "TIME HAS COME !! WEEE-HAHAHAHA !!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"Lieutenant Simo Hayha reporting for duty sir." Simo was not one to question his superiors but by the conversations being held it seemed that he was right. Atlantis had been found and Simo wanted in on the mission. If he did well he might get promoted and be one step closer to being an admiral. "Todd... sir, I would like to put my name forward for going on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next