One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Valkyrie was stunned at the attack coming. She did not react to it the best she could but at least got part of her face,her right part of her face away in time. Her , she was blinded on her left eye, she tried to maneuver her flying fish while she partially saw Kiana slicing her blade down. Valkyrie did not react as her left arm was cut clean off, instead she used her other hand with the javelin and aimed to pierce it right into Kianas gut. Vakyrie was falling off her flying fish while this happened, clearly chaos insuing.

Slice, and an explosion. That was all that was happen. The bridge was left with the corpses of the soldiers who had fought him. They were all still and unmoving and as quiet. The remaining fishman Ogilta soldiers who were stationed there just watched in horror. They couldnt move, this man was a beast, he wasnt human. No human could do this. Satoshis eyes were sparking, his body emitting a beast like aura. His teeth bared for all to see, but those were not his weapons. his weapons were, his god of lightning and his god of cloud. He took a stance."Lightning Beast style...... Double Fang!!!!!" He disappeared and appeared behind a group of fishman soldiers, Blood splattering everywhere within an instant as he got to his feet. The door was so close now, he could literally taste it, and once he got through, he would kill anyone who touched Kiana.t
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:17 am

Her arms were hardly jarred as her scythe, at last, found it's mark. Her metal craft was excellent, the scythe blade she had recently sharpened tore through flesh and bone as if it were hardly there at all. The satisfying sound of tissue and bone giving way beneath the influences of the metal was the usual melody of song of her battle style.
He focus was unmoving, with acute discipline wrapped within unrelenting rage, she did not allow herself to savor the victory of her enemies injuries. Foolish pride was the deadliest of foes and she would not taste such a dangerous indulgence. This girl wasn't truly her enemy, merely an obstacle. Oddly, it was the fish woman's own foolish pride that allowed her blood to be needlessly spilled over her sibling's incompetence. The loyalty was admirable but this was a most unworthy end.
Kiana cooly leveled her gaze at the apathetic expression of the injured princess. Valkyrie's composure was flawless, really. At this moment Kiana felt, for the first time, a notion of respect toward her foe. This did not distract her. It had taken her some moments to restabilize her footing after putting her weight behind the strike of her scythe. she had the flicker of a few seconds to survey the damage, and eye the fishwoman before having to scramble to evade the fierce counter attack.
Powerful legs propelled her away from the javelin's trajectory. Her efforts were mostly successful, yet still, the ragged edge of the spear-tip, caught the side of her abdomen and tore at the flesh, leaving a nasty gash. The wound was somewhat deep, but not fatal.
Blue eyes flickered up to her attacker, expecting to have to evade another strike. Her eyes met Valkyrie just in time to see her slipping from her mount. Kiana wondered if she had fallen unconscious. With the blood loss of losing an arm, involving the severing of the brachiocephalic artery, the girl could not last long without a sort of tourniquet.
Kiana stepped back into a defensive stance, holding her scythe in front of her as her eyes followed the downward motion of her foe. She wasn't sure if this was the end, but she was not so careless as to turn her back on fishkind. She felt the warm trickle of her own blood, seep from the wound on her side, like a soft, embracing reminder that she would die here; she did not dispute or fear that. She only wished to remain alive for as long as she could, for the sake of making as many of Satoshi's murders as possible taste the brooding hot steel of her blade before she, at last, succumbed to her fate. The hot flicker of her eyes renew their blaze with fresh fervor. Satoshi would be avenged.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 am

Valkyrie was not feeling right. Her body was still on the ground. She then saw Kiana, her memories went back to her fighting sessions with her brother and father. They had thought her how to fight in this place known as Ragnarok.

Valhalla (10 years ago))

A small mermaid who was nothing more than an 8 year old child was sparring fully grown warriors . She held her spear in her hand as she fought them one by one. She was tired and was battered badly. The young fishman was at the side watching "Pffft.... how strange.. a woman fighting in battle... why is this necessary old man?!!!" The king sat on the throne watching as his advisors exclaimed in disapproval, all except another young fishman in distance who watched carefully, this one was known as Heimdall. The king than sighed "It is necessary for the royal line of Ogilta to be able to lead a warrior band into battle.... this is the way of our people... man or woman...." Thor then laughed and walked away, the 13 year old boy was grinning madly "Warriors? fighters? Women are my play tools.... nothing more, but since she is my sister i guess it is better for her to learn how to at least put up some sort of fight....."

Valhalla (8 years ago)

Valkyrie was in the hallway crying, a young Heimdall saw this , now with his staff, he walked up to her "That squad dying was not your fault...." Valkyrie held her hand up "Heimdall.... what do you think about me?" Heimdall sighed "You are the princess of Ogilta...." Valkyrie then shouted "TOO HELL WITH THAT!!!! What do you think about my ability as a warrior?!!!" The hall was quiet , Heimdall was shocked, Valkyrie was not known for being outspoken or overly angry, this was a new experience for him. Heimdall then turned back "You are inexperienced...... so its to be expected not everything went as planned......." Valkyrie then looked down "So in short im weak right?Im Weaker than my brother, you, father......." Heimdall did not respond. Valkyrie then looked up "You know what i did when i saw my comrades falling in battle? NOTHING, I sat there, frozen , unable to move.... i sat there and watched them die...... I was scared.... so scared........" Heimdall still remained silent. Valkyrie then continued "How will i do this Heimdall? How do i become STRONG DAMMIT!!!!! Im not like you or Thor..... im not like father....... im useless......" Heimdall then crouched down to meet the eyes of Valkyrie "Val..... there is no sure way.... i cant say that you will become strong overnight.. but its these memories that will help you...... you will become strong if you remember all the people who you have lost in your lifetime... use that to become stronger... and promise that you will never let anyone die again........" Val wiped her face and then looked up . "Yes , you are right......" Heimdall walked away and Val stood up "I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE DIE EVER AGAIN!!!!!" Heimdall smiled as he walked away.

Valhalla (5 years ago)

Valkyrie arrived at the doors of Ogilta, her guards dispersing behind her as she dismissed them. She walked in, seeing Sidgur standing in the walkway "My lady.... welcome home.. i heard you were successful.... and single handedly too? The fishman squad is very useful......" Val then smiled "Sidgur.. i heard you protected the fort while i was away, thank you....." Sidgur sighed "Alas my lady it was not i.... Thor was the hero... he .... he killed them all..... kept only the females alive......." Valkyrie sighed "Is there no saving that brother of mine... were they human slaves again?" Sidgur nodded non nonchalantly. Valkyrie then walked closer "Sidgur....i do not think my brother is fit for the throne... im will stake my claim to it in about 6 years or so...." Sidgur looked amused"You should realise that no woman has ever claimed the throne of Ogilta.... you would have no backing for this....." Val then grinned "I have proven to be a worthy warrior in battle i believe... i have lead my band to several conquests in the seas.... i am worthy of it... Thor is too busy pleasuring himself to see that the country is in need of great reform and upheaval....... do i at least have your vote?" Sidgur shook his head gently "My lady as much as i personally agree with you... my allegiance lies with the king and my student Thor..... it is my duty as a hero...." Val sighed "I see... most likely Heimdall wont agree either....... but i will do it, even if i have to forcefully take it...." Sidgur then began walking away "If that is your will my lady, i will not tell anyone ......." Val looked to the sea, it seemed so peaceful right now.

Valkyrie left her memories to return her attention to this human woman in front of her. Or maybe it was more apt to call this woman demonic. Valkyrie was not feeling too good, the loss of a arm had been severely life threatening. But should she run? Or stay? What should she do? She was near death, she felt it, it emitted from the demonic woman like a song, this demon was going to kill her. Valkyrie then steadied herself, her eyes filled with determination. "Hehhh.... ughh.... you have quite a look on your face.... are all human women like this? interesting... ive only met slaves until now.... you are indeed strong.... *cough*" Valkyrie saw her javelins spread all over the ground after falling off her mount. They were every where around the area. Valkyrie charged picking up the closest Javelin and lunging it at Kiana. She would not die, she would fight till the bitter end, she absolutely refused to lose.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Kiana tilted her head, watching Valkyrie carefully. As expected, she continued her attack in spite of her wound. The harder she exerted herself, the harder her blood would pump right out of that gaping wound where her arm had been. Kiana knew that all she really had to do was avoid her and make her run until she succumbed to blood loss but this was not Kiana's way. This princess was a worthy foe and deserved better than such blatant trickery. She had won that fatal blow but if the girl was still willing to fight, no true born warrior should be denied that right.
Her eyes still flickered with furious bloodlust but Kiana had no head for trickery. She was bound by honor even when it was not in her best interest. Without losing focus, she allowed intend hear to travel down the staff of her scythe to the elegant and cruel curve of its blade. She had stable footing and could see Valkyrie's move toward the javelins. She had plenty of time to avoid the projectile as she approached the princess.
She eyes her wound, for a moment, seeing the blood flow freely; she wouldn't last long. A human would only have lasted 20 seconds after such an injury. Carefully Kiana spun the staff of her scythe and brought it down hard at the same side that the girl had lost an arm. this time the blade was white-hot. She did not mean to make militant contact, only for the blade of the hot black to graze the wound to cauterized it and stop most of the bloodflow. She whispered faintly. "Not like this..."
She knew the princess would willing accept this and so she had to wrap it within the skin of an attack. Just as her scythe had come down, she had unsheathed her katana with her other hand to dual wield her blades. Though the bloodloss must has weakened the girl beyond recognition, Kiana would not take chances with being unprepared for the vicious strength of fish kind.
"No, princess. I have Shandian royal blood.... my bloodline is called Dragon Spawn, infused with the spirit of fire and the heart of a demon."
Her words sounded hollow even to her, she had always had such pride in her bloodline, though she had always kept it secret from everyone. Now she felt unworthy of it, her greatest ally had been taken before her very eyes and she had been helpless to stop it. She remember the first time she had seen Satoshi in the court of Anubis, rambling endlessly. She didn't truly see him then, she only saw his skills and how studying him would aid her craft. Things were different now... things were different. None of that mattered any more. He was gone and there would be blood to pay... this Demon would give them all Hell, so long as she stood.
Her eyes flickered with blazing what light as her fury seems to fuse her blaze to her hand, the movements now smooth and deft as though they had always been a part of her. The blade of her scythe made a smooth arc toward the abdomen of Valkyrie. She knew it could be avoided fairly easily. Kiana was now tired of this game. "Stand down, Princess... your kingdom will need a heir when I take your brother's head."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Valkyrie was breathing heavily, she was now feeling very light headed. She had lost blood, but at least now the wound was sealed. She jumped back as the katana came for her abdomen. She pulled back, thanking the sea gods for letting her see in time, despite how heavily injured she was. She was down on the floor. "Pity.... from an enemy..... how uncharacteristic...... talking about heirs and all that.... i .... i will not lose..... i will not lose.... " She slowly trudged to pick up the javelin on the ground. But as she picked it up. She fell to the floor, tears streaming down her face. "Such .... a .... disgraceful.... defeat......" Valkyrie passed out, her body unable to sustain the earlier injuries.

The javelin fell to resound a lonely echo of steel. Valkyrie was down now, and Kiana was the victor.

Satoshi entered the halls of Valhalla, he wasnt particularly impressed by the stone work or the overall look of the fort. He was just walking there, he had one thing in mind. To confirm if Kiana was alive or not, and to avenge her if Kiana was not alive, which Satoshis heart dreaded. He was feeling anguish already , even though he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Kiana's eyes followed Valkyrie's every movement. She watched cooly as she finally submitted to the devastating effects of her copious blood loss. She silently observed her tears, suspecting the the fact that she lost a battle was more upsetting the the mermaid than her actual objective in the fight.
Kiana had no quarrel with her, she was not her enemy. She only an obstacle to get around. Now that Kiana could progress, she saw no need and no honor in killing the unconscious Princess. She would be weakened for quite some time, and by the time she was ready to fight another day, Kiana would be dead of long gone. She left Valkyrie where she lay, knowing that someone would likely see her in this central location and see to her wounds.

Brasidas was having a bit of a rough day. He had walked into a trap fashioned by that sniveling Loci who had hired him to take down one of Thor's top guards to clear a path of Loci himself to ascend. Mistakingly Loci assumed that Brasidas would be taken down by Thor before Brasidas could collect his fee. Brasidas had taken his payment out of Loci's hide and even took the amount he was owed from Loci in the units of a soldiers pay. This coin type was unique among fish islands and could be exchanged for common Beli. The coins had holes in the middle so they could be strapped to a length of leather for easy access. Loci's leather strip had a pendant with the sigil of the royal house he served as well as one with the seal of his office. He left this "payment" for Thor so that he would know precisely who was responsible for the spilled blood of his top guard. Despite it all being an act of treachery by Loci, Brasidas suspected the Thor would still be after him for swinging the sword.
Just when things were not bizarre enough, he had been pounced upon by a human female and kissed. Why?! She apparently mistook him for a human. A human?! What in seven hells was going on in this forsaken island? He couldn't guess but he was ready to leave, but not before he paid his respects to the tombs of a few fallen friends. The crypt was beyond the halls of Valhalla and cutting through them was the shortest way to get there. He was a bit wary of what bizarre surprises this bloody island still had in store for him. Above all, he hoped to not run into that bizarre human girl who kissed him; that was the single most confusing moment of his life.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Luckily the cameras watched the whole battle. Heimdall had ordered the guards to move to save Valkyrie from a opposite angle. Heimdall on the other hand didnt say a word. His face was etched with rage and pain. Valkyrie had been hurt. This was a direct insult. He could not allow this human to cause further damage in this place. He stood in the hall where the tresspasser would have to pass through. He would face her head on. He placed his staff upwards as he sat down.

Satoshi walked through the hall looking for some indication of where to go. He was confused and slightly anxious to find out if Kiana was fine or not. He walked until he saw a figure. A fishman, a weird looking one with the same color hair as he had. Satoshi gritted his teeth, this had to be another enemy, fine with him, he would question this one "You there... you will tell me where this is..... NOW!! Or i will cut your head clean off your shoulders...." Satoshi was getting ready to do just that if the fishman didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Kiana was now moving away from Valkyrie; the sounds of the battle and the princess' absence doubtlessly noticed and would soon be investigated. She caught her breath as she moved away, a bit weary from the battle. Her hand moved over the wound on her where blood still slowly oozed from the wound. Gently she pressed heat into the wound causing the proteins in her blood to coagulate, sealing of the wound without completely cauterizing it.

She didn't quite know where she was going. Her eyes flickered up as she noted the odd hall she was entering. Quite suddenly a brooding silhouetted catches her gaze. It wasn't the figure that she noticed fist, but his staff. She watched the pulsing shifting lights that emitted a bit of a red glow, dancing across the surface of the metal. She felt herself whisper faintly, "Sangrite... the blood mineral."

She stood mezmorized by the mineral that she had traveled so far to obtain. This little thing, ominous and beautiful had been so costly; it had cost her the blood of her greatest ally. Now, there it was staring her in the face, in sight and out of reach, pulsing like blood, a cruel and ironic reminder of the sacrifice that allowed her to see it here. Her stomach turned at the thought... blood for blood.

She suddenly forced herself to focus. Manipulating minerals was not simple; it would required a highly skilled and powerful metal worker to manipulate it. The person wielding this weapon laced with bloodstone was either powerful enough to manipulate the stone or powerful enough to hire someone who could; either way, this person would not soon let he pass with a gentle stroke of a sword. He did not look pleased to see her and yet he looked as though he was expecting her. She widened her stance and focused her gaze, preparing for battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Brasidas was ambling through the halls toward the crypts when he heard someone call out to him. To his complete shock it was a bloody human, shouting commands at him like a common slave. He raised a brow at the notion, almost unsurprised considering how very bizarre the rest of the day had already been. His blue-green eyes leveled at the human and widened for a moment, silently taking not of the curious resemblance the human had to himself.

Still unsure of what to make of this human barking commands and threats at him, he take the situation with a dose of curiosity and amusement. He answers dryly, not taking a break in his forward progression, "Odd, I wasn't aware that Oglita was offering tours of Valhalla to humans ... they truly must be in dire need of money... or slaves. As a heads up, this is probably a trap... you should hide... if not, I'm sure you're tour guide will be with you momentarily. Best of luck to you, human twin ... my friends patiently await my arrival. Good day to you."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Heimdall saw the woman standing there, the human woman, she had arrived. Heimdall standing up, his proud features of his face obvious, he was writhing in pain mentally from the fact that he had not acted before this. So many things he could have done and yet he waited and let Valkyrie fight till she was hurt so badly. He also let Sidgur fight till he was completely out. This was damaging, he had ultimately failed in being a good enough adviser since he didnt act accordingly. He then exclaimed "Human girl..., firstly i would like to say.. that your human male friend is alive and is rampaging through the halls of Valhalla as we speak..... if this can ease you enough for you to give up now, then i do not mind you knowing it... however, your freedom is unavailable to you at this moment.... had you been a slave, i would have freed you from this accursed amusement Thor has... but you are clearly not a slave, and have harmed the bloodline of Odin. and therefore, i shall be undertaking your apprehension immediately..." Heimdall twirled the heavy staff in his fingers, making a huge gust of wind and force, he twirled it around adn then slammed it on the ground with force, it echoed in the halls. Heimdall then flared "Now, either surrender or be captured by me, because i promise one simple thing... YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!"

Satoshi was confused and angry, he had no idea what this fishman was talking about, he was not in the mood for nonsense. He then clenched both his swords and looked to Brasidas. "Fine.. then i wont spare you... you will tell me where KIANA IS YOU BASTARD!!!!" He gritted his teeth and dashed foward, he was in front of Brasidas , refusing to attack from behind. He then unsheathed his blade "LIGHTNING BEAST STYLE, TWIN FANG!!!!" He aimed two slices across Brasidas's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Kiana paused as the fishman spoke. She was not interested in his Banther but any information she could gather from his ramblings could prove most valuable. She started to speak... she almost interrupted him but one thing he said sent her reeling... gasping for air. She couldn't speak if she wanted to. It send her for her knees for a moment. She stared at the floor... her placement of everything in the world shaken with the thought of Satoshi being alive. A feeling of hope and relief surged through her, despite her better judgement.

She wanted to believe it but as her eyes flickered up at the fishman, she saw him as if for the first time: the enemy. The words he offered as jewels likely concealed the rot and decay of lies. She narrowed her eyes and she got to her feet, eying him carefully. He offered this information too easily and seemed to assume that the information would lead to her immediate surrender. She was not suspicious. She knew she couldn't believe him and reluctantly, she pushed the warm enveloping hope the Satoshi was alive away from herself and her heart, allowing it to freeze in an arctic fortification once more... and it was like he had died all over again and everything had changed again.

She bit her lip holding back a few stray, unwanted tears which vaporized, causing steal to roll from her pale eyes as her grief turned to rage. She held her scythe carefully as she approached. Her words were cold and unmoved. "Save your pretty lies for the weak of mind. I came here looking for mere rocks... the very ones which pulse through your staff... the blood mineral... instead the blood of my companion was spilled. I was captured by that idiot ruler of yours, escaped and was attack by the sensible but impartially dutiful sister of his because he's too worthless to fight his own bloody battles. First he sends his sister... and now his puppet. How can you serve such a worthless coward?"

~~~~~

"What?"
Brasidas eyes the human carefully wary of his movements. He stepped back into a stable stance as he brought his long maneuverable fins to cross in front of them. their steel-like fortitude allows them to retain a razor sharp edge and the ability to withstand sword attacks. He rapidly pulled his fins apart to shove Satoshi back. if he was going to fight someone he damn well better know why.

"Damnit ... I knew it. I KNEW you were going to be a pain in my ass. What in hell is with you humans? You just have the inherent need to annoy the hell out of everyone you lay eyes on, don't you? Do all of you have a specific quota of people that you have to piss off per hour, lest you cease to exist?! ... and who the hell is Kiana?!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Heimdall steadied himself as he spoke, like he was about to plunge into the great unknown. Heimdall then raised his staff "I serve the king of this country , my lord ODIN. Thor is .......misguided and i understand the humans grievance with him.... but he is prince of Ogilta and i must protect the bloodline of my king as well... and for the harm you have cause the princess... you will pay.. if it is any consolation to your last moments in this life, your human friend is indeed very alive... even Sidgur fell to him........" Heimdall then suddenly stepped forward and jabbed the staff forward in a stabbing motion to Kianas left part of the chest. The glowing staff like a spear as Heimdall moved it with power and speed.

Satoshis eyes were flaring "Enough..... just enough..where is Kiana?? Me and her... i need to find her... TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!!" Satoshi aimed a blurry of slices at fast speed aimed at the chest and neck area to try and hurt Brasidas.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Kiana had just pushed the thought of Satoshi being alive from her her mind, thought it nearly killed her to do so. He was now offering this piece of information again, like raw meat in a lions den. The bait tempted her appetite, a particular torture that she struggled to resist. She would not be manipulated by fishman cruelty.

She steadied her gaze on him, a few straw tears escaping her cold azure visage before her blood ran cold and apathetic, ceasing further ocular moisture production.

"You took my best friend from me and now you want to take my fury too! Save your lies... my rage is all I have and you'll have to take my like before i let you have that too. I will fight until my last breath. ... and you... you cling so hard to duty when you can even acknowledge that it isn't rational. I would rather die protecting something that matters than live defending something I don't believe in."

In a fluid motion, Kiana turned her staff at an oblique angle in front of her, meeting Heimdall's blow and absorbing the force. Though she was very strong for a human, the brut strength of the fishman sent her staggering back a bit. She leveled her eerie blue gaze at him as she spun her staff in to an upward angle.

Deft digits moved along its shaft to locate the poison dispensing device. The necrotizing silently and colourlessly coated the blades edge before she lunged forward, bringing the scythe down toward Heimdall's shoulder in a cruel arc. If the blade made contact, the venom would act quickly. The characteristic slime-coat that most fishman have is excellent at spreading venom all over the body efficiently. She would conceal her devilfruit as long as she could and only se it as a last resort.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brasidas sighed before bringing his steel-like fins in front of himself like serrated shields the absorb the flurry of blade attacks, courtesy of Satoshi. He was a bit surprised by the strength and precision of the human's blows. After a moment's though, he remembered the human female who had given him an unsolicited amorous pounce earlier that day.

"Are you quite finished? I still don't know what in seven hells you're rambling about but since you are willing to attack any fishman you happen upon without explanation, I'm going to assume that you're probably not welcome here and you're looking for a fellow human. I saw a female on my way here... spastic little thing, really. Other than you, she's probably the oddest creature I've ever encountered. You two would be perfectly annoying together.. Ohh but hey, I hate to break it to you, man... but... "
Brasidas looks around awkwardly before half whispering his next sentence.
"I think she's got the scale-fever, if you know what I mean... I've never seen a human with a sweetspot for fishmen... and that's cool, I guess. I'm not really into humans or... anyone. Vengence is my mistress and I'll never betray her... so tell your little friend to keep her soft and creepy lips away from me. but, if you care about her, try to discourage her from going after fishmen, they'll rough her up for it ... and who knows, she may actually go for you... because, fortunately for you, you kind of look like me. She seems to like me ... though, I think she also wants me dead for some reason. From a kiss to a death wish in under a minute... good luck with that one, man. Anyway, she was coming in this direction so maybe you should run before you get a death wish from her crazy ass too. She has a very large stick... seriously, man... if you go now, you could escape!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Heimdall was trying to wonder why this human was so stubborn? Well it did not matter, she had hurt Valkyrie, and that would not slide with his state of mind right now. He gave up on trying to talk to this girl. He then saw her counter. He immediately forced his feet to sidestep around Kiana letting her scythe miss him completely. He was now behind Kiana and at this angle, he rolls his staff around adn then sends it pummeling into Kianas ribs, hoping to cause serious damage. To the outsiders eyes, Heimdall was almost dancing.

Satoshi then stopped attacking, did he just hear this right? This behavior, this description , it sounded like Kiana. Did this fishman know her? Satoshi dared to hope, he dared to. He then lowered his weapons "You .... you met Kiana?.... she is alive??........ Is she alive??......"

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Kiana turned sharply as Heimdall disappeared from in front of her. Fortunately the length and lightness of her staff allowed it to be very maneuverable while covering a large amount of surface area. the staff of her scythe once again met his own, narrowly absorbing the force that again sent her staggering back. Had the staff not been there, she would likely be on the ground, ribs broken to pieces.

During the brief time that their staffs met, she could feel the savage energy from the blood mineral in Heimdall's staff, pulsing ominously as a sharp contrast to the vibrant energy of the mineral in her own. There was no doubt that this was the mineral she sought to obtain. This was the mineral that had cost Satoshi's life... it wasn't worth it.... it never had been but she would not allow his blod to have been spilled in vain. With renewed energy, she sharply, twirling her scythe to bring it down at an oblique angle toward Heimdall, only it bring it back up with an inverse parabolic trajectory.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brasidas was taken back by the sudden change in Satoshi's demeanor. His gamble at paid off, the swordsman was looking for the strange human female. He didn't really care about the human pair, he just wanted to get the hell out of this bloody colony before he got dragged in to something else he had nothing to do with. At some level maybe he respected the swordsman or maybe he was just entranced by the humans inexplicable resemblance to his own features. He pause a moment before speaking.

"I saw her only a few minutes ago. She was going in the same direction I was. She ... should have been here by now. Unless she went to hide or turned around, she's been captured or is caught in up in battle with a guardsman. She seemed hell bent on going this way and does not strike me as the hiding sort... so my guess is she's be captured or is in a battle ... and if this is the case, she won't be alive for long. She seems strong for a human but she is no match for an Oglita guardsman. Best of luck to you both."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:37 am

Heimdall used the staff as leverage and pushed himself sliding back barely dodging the strangely angled scythe. He pushed and kicked his feet again, closing in onto Kiana. He then jabbed his staff at Kiana with multiple high power piercing jabs aimed at impaling her torso, he kept moving his staff with quickness and power. He really had to bring this woman down, her fighting ability was scary to behold.

Satoshi wasnt listening , his mind was filled with the thoughts of how he was going to greet Kiana. He was so grateful that Kiana lived that he didnt know what he was going to do when he saw her. AS he thought about it he blushed and then came back to reality "ahh.. umm yeah.... no match for a guardsman?..... I doubt that... Kiana is as strong as a monster, not that she is a monster, but her strength is is really at that level, i doubt that even a fishman can beat her.." Satoshi sheathed his swords and then bowed "Im sorry for the misunderstanding, i think we would have had a great battle , but i need to say goodbye to you, thanks for your help, you have no idea how happy your news had made me..." SAtoshi began running to go find Kiana.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Kiana moved quickly, rotating her scythe to meet the flurry of blows as she moved into a fencing stance to minimized the targetable area of her person. Just as she turned a jab skimmed across her torso, leaving a nasty but superficial gash. She winces as a warm curtain of crimson liquid oozed over her skin from the wound. At this rate she would parish and Satoshi's death would have been for NOTHING.

She felt her rage pulsing though her once again. Her vivid blue oculars began to glow with with mounting ferocity. A tidy black flip pulled her out of danger for a moment as she pulled a small flask of rum from her utility belt. "I wonder..." Her eyes were now glowing white. She blinked slowly before spitting super-heated rum-vapor at Heimdall's facial area, courtesy of her devil fruit. "...what rum braised fish tastes like."

She took the moment of distraction to grip her scythe, intense heat pulsing over every last inch and she spun it carefully. She brought the blade in a cruel horizontal arc towards Heimdall's torso. "You have the right to remain... delicious."

~~~~~~~~~~

Brasidas quirked a brow as Satoshi's entire demeanor changed. He was mortified by how human females seem to bewitch even the strongest of warriors. He wasn't sure if his confidence in the females fighting abilities were a result of the bewitchery or if she could actually hold her own against a fish man. He would be curious to see such a small creature stand against a fishman but he wasn't quite sure if this curiosity would get the better of him and prompt him to go observe the spectacle. His better judgement told him to get the hell out of this insufferable colony. He watched the swordsman scurry off as he contemplated what he would do.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

The rum came from nowhere and hemidall twisted his staff from such a angle and twirled it in a clockwise motion to create a rotating fan sort of movement which blocked the rum, this however took the equilibrium from his feet and forced him to move back considerably. As his feet twisted he tried he moved it foward swinging it at Kiana but only managed to clash with her scythe. Heimdall stopped , regaining his footing. He was about to move, but... he didnt get it, why? why ? Tears were streaming down his face, he was so conflicted within. He wanted to protect the royal family, Thor was like his own brother, Valkyrie was so precious to him, yet why did he somehow know, what Thor was doing is wrong? Heimdall stopped and pulled back slowly "Fine.... i cannot fight you any longer.. go meet your white haired friend...... if you can.... beat some sense into Thor.... you are not in the wrong, and i cannot in good conscious, allow this fight to go on any longer....."

Satoshi was running, it was empty hallways now. Yet he felt something, excitement, something, he didnt know what he would do when he saw Kiana again.

In the courtyard under a tree sat Thor. His glistening red, he was rolling his hammer in his hands. He was waiting for it, human women didnt satisfy him, but the Redhead made him feel hungry. And the swordsman who beat Sidgur, was truly powerful. He now knew he had to wait for them to reach this place, in order to truly feel ecstasy like never before.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 am

Kiana stepped back, holding her scythe at guard as she observed the fishman's abrupt change in demeanor. She knew better than to trust him but she also knew fishmen were more into violent, unrestrained bloodlust than trickery.

He was still talking about Satoshi and she still wouldn't allow herself to go through the anguish of believing he was still alive. She knew believe it and finding out it wasn't true would be like losing him all over again and she couldn't take it again.

Her will was shattered but she knew she must find the bloodstone so Satoshi did not die for no reason. She wasn't sure why the fishman seemed to be having a breakdown but if she encountered Satoshi's executioner, she would not hold back. Her eyes reflected rage as she allowed the suicidal thought of tracking Thor down passed through her mind.

"Your princess ... I sealed her wound after she fell. She will certainly live. She is nearby... I am sure she requires more attention after her fall."

Kiana was battle worn now. Thick strands of black hair stick to the blood on her face. She The delicate, black fabrics of the fine royal garments we a bit tattered and her bell abdomen sustained a few cuts, weeping blood. Her body ached but she could not stop.

She, at last, turned from Hemidall. She ran a hand though her raven black hair, peeling it away from her face. She took off at a brisk pace, running into the halls. The sound of approaching footsteps halted her gait. She paused, holding her scythe in front of her, bloody tired, but ready to encounter her next enemy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:20 am

Heimdall sat down, for the moment, he had alot to think about, especially what the possible consequences his actions might have on the kingdom. How his selfishness would cause many problems for himself later on. But right now he knew, the important thing was to check how Valkyrie was doing.

Satoshi was running when he heard the movement of steel in front of him. His senses heightened. He drew his God of lightning and clashed with the metal he heard, but then saw the wielder. It was Kiana. And at that moment, his eyes welled up with tears. She was fine.. , she was alive... he had found her, he had fought this far and he had found her. He pulled away the weapons to create space between them and without thinking he drew in closer and went for a full out passionate kiss. It felt like hours when in actuality it was a few minutes. He then pulled away from the kiss and looked at Kiana with grateful eyes "I found you... Kiana... thank god... thank god your alive......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 am

Kiana gripped her scythe tightly as the sound got closer. Suddenly a familiar silhouette appeared before her eyes. It was the truth she didn't allow herself to believe... Satoshi was alive. She gasped as, unable to truly catch her breath for a moment. Her body seemed to go numb as she became startled by the sound of her own scythe clambering against the hard marble floor at her feet, as it has slipped unnoticed from her fingers.

She felt as though she would fall right there. Every drop of blood spilled from her body was worth living until this moment. The fatigue mixed with the shock and relief was overwhelming now. Just when she thought she as about to fall to her knees, she was suddenly in his arms. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him as he kissed her. If he had not been holding her in place, she most certainly would have fallen over after that.

She brought her hands up to cradle his cheeks as her piercing blue eyes studied him, making sure he was real. She managed to whisper at last, "Satoshi. You're ... alive." Her arms slipped tightly around him as she rested her cheek against his chest. She murmured with sad, broken words. "I'm so sorry I let them take you... let them hurt you. I won't fail you again. I won't lose you again. Ever. " She kissed him again to assure her self, once more, that this wasn't a dream.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

Satoshi pulled away from her kiss and looked to the courtyard. "Its not over Kiana...... we still need to leave..." Satoshi wanted to kiss her again , he wanted to do a variety of things to her which made him blush just at the mere thought of it. He was never this comfortable around any girl in his life. He didnt know if that was a good thing or not. He didnt know what he was meant to do. He just knew they had to leave.

But Satoshi felt the breath. Someone was behind him, before he could turn around, his neck was grabbed. He felt the grip of a powerful fishman and in an instant he knew it was Thor. thor was gleaming, grinning like a madman as he threw Satoshi through the wall which was separating them and the courtyard. Satoshi slid across and got up quickly despite being dominated like that. His eyes were glaring "THOR!!!" Thor jumped onto the single tree in the courtyard "You filthy humans, think you can do as you please... hehehehahahaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAH, dont make me laugh!!!! You ill fight and kill for my amusement *points to Satoshi* and you ill fornicate and make you my pleasure toy!! *points to Kiana* Now come humans, show me your struggle!!!" Thor had his hammer out and he was twirling it.

Satoshi was building up, his anger was felt. he was sparking , a vision of a might beast, baring its teeth. Satoshi eyes were completely different. It was like lightning was surrounding him and engulfing him whole. That was how his aura felt like. Sharp, shocking and painful. Satoshi then said calmly "Kiana..... i must ask for your forgiveness.... i cant assure that you wont be hurt in the crossfire..... cause i am seriously, going all out this time......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am

Kiana suddenly became aware of her surrounding after being most reluctantly separated from Satoshi's lips.  She felt marginally disturbed by the inexplicable hunger her stirred in her but it was not unpleasant.
Suddenly a stirring startled her, pulling her thought roughly into immediate reality.  Her startled eyes saw Satoshi pulled from in front of her before she could react.  She watched for a moment as though she was on the outside of a window watching an event that she was not part of.  She scarcely heard anyone's words as she watched the events unfold. She watched the rage growing in Satoshi, such like she had never seen.  
Was this the "Lightning Beast" she had only heard stories of?  She had always seen Satoshi as a dear and gentle soul, and a fierce fighter in a tight place ... but never anything like this.  Her eyes glassed over as she watched him, her eyes precise, perfect... beautiful.  This was the legend that she always meant to study for her craft. After getting over her awe and shock, she shot a playful smile at him.  "Forgiveness?  I wouldn't have it any other way... let's give him what he has earned, Bushido."
At last she allowed the rage to surge through her.  It had been repressed to hide her fruit and her identity.  Now that she had her Satoshi, there was nothing to hold back.  The rage ran through her like hot metal.  Her eyes flickered a bright red the flickered into a white hot luminescence and she recovered her scythe.  She stood back, allowing Satoshi to take the first blow upon this trashy piece of glorified catfood that dared cross their path.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:40 am

Satoshi charged, it was like a sonic boom. He had both god of lightning and god of cloud out and unsheathed. He slashed both swords straight at Thors chest. Thor growled "COME NO HUMAN BLADE CAN... WHAT??" There was actual blood seeping out of Thors cut body. Thor cursed and then kicked the blade which was revolving from Satoshis hand for a second strike. The kick pushed Satoshi back but didn't bring him down. Satoshi was now moving slowly.

Thor was confused, how was a human this fast? How did this human cause him to bleed? Him and his powerful fishman skin which can withstand mostly anything. Thor then laughed as the motor in his hammer was spinning, there were sparks coming out from it. "A mere dog, who barks at gods.... you are merely a beast, i AM A GOD!!!!!" Thor then slams the ground with his hammer, add the power with his natural speed it was almost like he flickered. He appeared in front of Satoshi and slammed his hammer onto Satoshis blade. Satoshi blocked, and this time returned with a flurry of slices , it was like a never wielding barrage. Thor was matching it. Satoshi was growling, he did not have focus for anyone else in this state. He was aiming to destroy Thor.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 am

Kiana was quickly relegate to the sidelines as the two collided. As much as she has the overwhelming desire to protect Satoshi, she knew better than to interfere to deflect his blows. She would have been FURIOUS if he too over one of her battles. Even if Thor possessed no honor, there was no no need for her to drop to his... lack of standards. Double teaming him would be horribly unfair and dishonorable.
She gripped her scythe with range and thermal energy pulsing into the rigid, mineral-laced metal. She would merely wait for her return. She was in battle mode now and every movement constituted calculated expediency. If Satoshi seemed to be losing ground, she would step in and go for he jugular, without refrain or thought.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:49 am

Satoshi was clashing with Thor at every strike. His body bruised badly. He could not compare in terms of overall brute strength but he could use the momentum of his speed to increase the power of his swings with each strike that he placed onto Thor. He didnt even know why Kiana wasnt there at this point, he was just focused on this battle. Just this one fight he refused to lose, not to this person, not to someone who treated others the way he did. Satoshi gritted his teeth as he clashed with Thor again. This time Thor used one arm for his hammer and used the other to pummel Satoshis gut, sending Satoshi flying backwards. But not before Satoshi got a clean cut on Thors chest, which made the fishman roar in agony as his blood spurted out. Satoshi got up, he wasnt using his techniques yet. Mainly because those required energy and time, and he could afford neither. He then held both his swords up "Kiana.... it is usually against my honor to ask this,.... but i need you to stall him for a while....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next