One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 am

Kiana followed Satoshi to the alley calmly as if they had been there a thousand times and weren't actually sneaking around the place. When they got around the the building and into the alley, her blue eyes looked up at Satoshi expectantly. She could tell what direction the minerals were in but she dare not speak, lest someone be around to hear her voice.

[[Loki Greatshade "The Liar" ]]
[[2nd Commander of Ragnarok]]
[[Electric Eel Fishman]]

Glowing crimson orbs flickered in and out of existence and a tall figure blinked. A sly grin passed over his face followed by a cruel chuckle before he at last emerged from the shadows os a nearby alley. The softy shifting light from the water surrounding the orb of the town cast a bizarre pale blue sheen across his smooth, speckled skin which moves like a ripple of electricity when he moved. He had watched the conflict with great interest and now was approaching Thor, a calculating sparkle of malice and mischief reflexing in his crimson eyes.

A look of disgust was now worn upon his face like a banner as he neared Thor, offering a familiar nod. He eyes the spared humans who were now departing with severe distaste as his hand instinctively trailed to the hilt of the double-sided axe strapped across his back. The black blade caught a flicker of light, hi-lighting the deep red, mineral sheen, almost like a subtle tribute to the amount of blood the axe had freed from capillary captivity.

As he reached Thor, his hand retreated from the axe. "I see that human loving bastard Heimdall has been sticking his nose where it doesn't belong again. Why does your father keep him around? Having a soft spot for disgusting human vermin is the kind of weakness that this place doesn't need." Suddenly his tone of voice changed and became very suggestive, get dark and mysterious. "Someone should... do something about him" Loki looked Thor in the eye with a vivid evil intensity dancing in his own eyes. "With all of the assassins that pass though this place, anything can happen really..."

His voice trailed of with an air of mystery before he abruptly changed the subject. The seed had been planted and he need not pursue the matter any further. He turned attention back to the cowering humans and nodded toward them as a sadistic grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. "When those to leave, is it Open Season again?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 am

Satoshi then sighed as they entered the alley way, they were at lest safe in here. He looked to Kiana "Ok we can talk here.. this place has become very violent..... looks like we will be executed if we were found for sure... however, i can protect us...." Satoshi was adjusting his swords and preparing for the worse "Where are the minerals... i hope no where near Valhalla....."

Thor snarled in frustration and slammed his fist into a nearby pillar, creating a dent. He then turned to Loki "Oh... it is you Loki...... yes, Heimdall does get in my way, but we musn't harm him..... if we do, i will never be able to get the throne and rule Ogilta as i wish...... plus he is my fathers most trusted advisor!!" Thor twirled his hammer around as he paced forward. "You need not worry Loki... we can kill humans as we please very soon... soon i will be able to leave Ogilta, and slaughter every last human i see, we will wage war on those human scum!!!!"

"Still on about human scum are you? You never change brother...." It was a slender blue mermaid this time, and she was able to move freely. She had blonde hair and had twin shortblades at either side of her hips. She looked smugly at her brother who was grinning "Dont be like that Valkyrie..... you know as much as i , the humans are insects that we must crush. They make a mess out of everything and believe they rule the world!!" Valkyrie then sighed "Yes, yes, bugs , pests , insects, the whole thing i have heard, mayhem, slaughter, blah blah blah, maybe if you spent more time lobbying instead of killing , this would not be an issue..." Thor then smirked "So you like humans then Val? You think we should be 'friends' with them? hmmm?" Valkyrie looked away from her brother and then replied "No, i hate humans as much as you do.... but im going to do it the right way, by enslaving them and making them do my dirty work, not killing them all." Thor then laughed aloud "That is why you are soft little sister!!! I will kill them all to completely forever erase their presence!!!! Then they will know of my hatred, THORS HATRED!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA" Thors laughter echoed to the far reaches of Valhalla, where Heimdall and Sidgur could hear. Valkyrie then sighed "Well then, im off to see father, before i go out for a walk......"
[[Princess Valkyrie Vegato]]
[[3rd seat of Ragnarok and daughter of the king]]
[[Leads flying fish attack division]]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 am

Kiana turned her attention to Satoshi while carefully keeping a wary eye over his shoulders making sure no one was watching them. She felt terribly guilty for the volatile place they were in and didn't want Satoshi to be burdened with fighting in this dreadful place. Her eyes looked sad and remorseful for a moment but then became lucid and calculating again. "The minerals... always seem to be on the west side of the islands where they are found.... I'm not quite sure why... it must me an odd sort solar or magnetic alignment of sorts. " She swallowed hard and gave another careful glance around the place to be sure no one was around. "Im sorry for dragging you into this mess."

Loki let a smile smirk pass over his face as he eyed Thor with slight amusement. "Who said anything about we? The beauty of assassins is that you can recruit them anonymously and pin the blame on who ever your choose. How can ANYONE trust a human lover?" His upper lip curled in distaste before a familiar voice caught his ear.
Loki watches Thor depart then eyes Valkyrie with a mischievous grin as he steps closer to her in a single fluid movement. "Well well... If it isn't the cold hearted, blue ice princess ... surely if you've got room in your cold stone heart for those human vermin, you've got room for me as well. " He offered her a sly smile. He held no affection for her; he merely liked to get under her skin and get her flustered to take the focus off of any other trouble he happened to be brewing at the time.
"Enslaving them wouldn't be such a bad idea if they didn't breed like rats... you get too many of them and they start getting ideas... then they're more trouble than their worth. The only way to cure the disease of humanity is by systematically killing it. There is no pride in mercy, Princess... but I would never expect a woman to understand matters of pride." He turns his attention away from her and shifts his crimson gaze to the path the Thor had just taken.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:49 am

Satoshi sighed "Once again, its not a problem... so it is in Valhala courtyard area... there must be some stones there..... we should move now Kiana, we dont have much time......" Satoshi then began to move again, he was now looking to go to Slavers street. As he walked there he saw again human slaves being whipped and being flailed. He gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to draw his blade and cut down these beings who could toture others like this. "Brasidas??" Satoshi then heard someone say a name and the fishman who was a slaver was looking right at him. Satoshi then cleared his throat as the slaver fishman came closer "What he bloody hell are you doing here?? You know your gonna be in big trouble if Ragnarok sees you?? You killed Thors knight after all!!! And who is your friend??"

Thor then looked out of the building "Im going for a walk Loki... do not tell Heimdall...... " Thor then jumped out of the castle and headed for the main road of Valhalla.

Valkyrie did not like Loki. He creeped her out, but still, she was a member of Ragnarok and her brother had deemed Loki a necessary element. She was now headed to see her father. She hoped he would be pleased with her return.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 am

Kiana gave a vague now to Satoshi before following him carefully through the streets. The brutality going on around her stirred memories that she wasn't ready to face at the moment. She pushed them to the back of her mind and did her best to ignore their surroundings. She paused as a fishman seemingly addresses Satoshi. She turns slowly toward the speaker in vague acknowledgment so as not to seem startled or seem like they had anything to hide. She stared at him blinking slowly, waiting for Satoshi to speak.

Another fishman who had just walked out of an adjacent shop wandered over to Satoshi, Kiana, and the third fishman. "Brasidas?... That's what I thought I heard you say but I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes. I though even your crazy self would have the good sense not to show your face in these parts after what you did. Not that too many minded you taking out that brat's overbearing guard dog; he was gettin mighty out of hand... but rest assured Thor will be after your head if he knows you're back in town... Insult to injury and all that. Who's that fella' you got with you? He should stay the hell away from you if he know's what good for 'em... Now I'm going to be movin along now before I end up dead with the lot of ya. It's been nice knowin in you, pal."

Loki frowned as Thor wandered off; he seemed a bit less hot blooded and vindictive than usual. No matter; he was never at a loss for ways to cause trouble. He turned his attention to Valkyrie and she departed. He eyes her up and down, sucking in ever nuance of her slithering mermaid movements. She got around well enough on land but she was terribly vulnerable. Perhaps he could arrange for something unfortunate to happen to her to have Thor go traveling after her on a poorly thought out, reckless war path. Even if it wasn't successful, it would get both of them the hell out of the way at least for a few days so he could find other ways to throw a wrench in the already weakening monarchy. He grinned to himself, stroking his chin as his eyes continues to follow Valkyrie's movements until she disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 am

Satoshi then sighed in relief as they both walked away. At least no one arrested him or attacked him. This was good news, he was at least recognizable and they didnt mind him not talking. Satoshi motioned to Kiana to walk foward.

Thor was walking along slavers street, his hammer on his back and no one dared to attack him. Of course they didnt dare, Thor was Ogiltas most powerful warrior. He was feared here. No one could touch him. Thor then saw something from across the street. His eyes flared, he recognized those colors and those fins from anywhere. He then drew his hammer "Well... if it isnt BRasidas ... you dare to walk my streets again!!! YOU PATHETIC WORM!!!" Thor swung his mighty hammer straight at Satoshi.

Satoshi did not see it coming at all. More like he was motioning to Kiana at the time. He then felt the impact and the shock of the lightning. He was sent flying into a nearby building, his costume destroyed for sure. Satoshi then coughed out blood as he got to his knees.

Thor saw the costume come off and grinned with insanity, passerbys were ignoring this scene for fear of Thor. Thor laughed madly "You are clearly not Brasidas!!!! AHHAHAHAHHAAAH A human?!! A human thinking he could sneak around as a fishman!!!? What a worm you are fool!!! Ill destroy you!!!" Thor walked towards Satoshi who was really reeling from the last attack. Thor lifted his hammer to prepare to crush Satoshis skull.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 am

Kiana watched the fishmen depart and seemed a bit releave that they were gone but worries Satoshi resembled an unpopular fishman in this society. The resemblance had already earned them too much attention. She was watching the fishmen depart out before following Satoshi.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Satoshi. There was a blur of sudden movement that she couldn't identify or predict. There was a loud sound and by the time her eyes focused to where Satoshi should have been she was gone.

Her head snapped in the direction he had flown. She watched him impact the wall, as if in slow motion. "BUSHIDO!!!!!" Her mouth snapped closed in shock, causing her to accidentally bite her tongue quite badly. She winced at the sight of him, never having witnessed anything that could come close to damaging him. The wince turned into a shudder that enveloped her entire body in a pure, savage, and unadulterated rage.

She saw another movement out of the corner of her eye as she heard laughter that must have belonged to Satoshi's attacker. As swiftly as her legs could carry her she sprinted toward Satoshi, she pulled her katana that was somewhat puried in her costume. She began hacking away at the faux octopus arms so she could move and reach her scythe that was strapped to her back and the re-sheathed the katana.

It took ever ounce of restraint she had to control the brooding thermal energy in her body that was riding as a result of her devil fruit. Whenever her temper flared, she lost control of the devil fruits heat and had a bad tendency of generally incinerating her environment. The paint has already started to melt away from her body before she regained control over it.

She knew that even if she could beat this fishman, others would be after them both. She didn't know how badly Satoshi was hurt; she only knew she had to save him somehow. It was her fault they were in this mess and she would spill every last drop of her blood before she'd let anyone touch him again. She would conceal her devil fruit as long as she could and hoped that the fishmen would be stupid enough to underestimate her abilities.

She dove in front of Satoshi at the last possible moment. She was holding the ridiculously strong mineral-titanium alloy staff of the scythe above her head horizontally, the hard, diamond-grade metal allow being just strong enough to intercept the hammer without damaging the metal.

Her blue eyes here now a blazing red as she stared Satoshi's attacker in the face, her teeth gritting with strain as a steady steam of blood from her bitten tongue oozed out of both sides of her mouth. A psychotic and deadly flicker of bloodlust dance in her luminescent eyes making the blood on her face look as though she'd just eaten something's throat; she looked like a demon loosed from hell and was putting every ounce of her hardened strength and practice in guarding Satoshi with her life... her life didn't matter to her at the moment. She was snarling, her breathing almost ragged with rage.
"You'll not touch him while I still breathe!"

Her wrist flicks as she activates the poison reservoir on her scythe. She spun it for a short moment to gain momentum before she sent the sickle-shaped blade on a direct and violent trajectory toward Thor's neck. A high pitched whistle rippled through the air caused by the sheer speed and power with which the scything was swung.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 am

Thor simply used his hammer to block her sickle shaped blade. It was deflected of the hammer hitting one of the other buildings nearby. Thor grinned loudly and then looked down at this person. It was a human woman, or not. This one did not feel like any normal human woman. Whats more was that she had spirit.

Thor roared with laughter "How amusing, a human couple coming here to cause problems..... its too bad i don't go easy on worms because they are female...." Using his natural fishman speed, he dissapeared and reappeared behind Kiana , slamming her head into the rock that was the ground. He held her head down there as if to exert authority over her. He then laughed "I like you girl... you smell nice.... and you've got spark.. you should be honored, you will be one of my toys for this evening... we shall perform acts your human men cannot do, AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 am

Kiana's fury rose as he parried her blow. She had only fought with two fishmen in her life; their strength was considerable but manageable. This one was like nothing she had ever battled. "I would be very disappointed if you did. SAVE YOUR PITY FOR THE WEAK!!"
Her eyes were now glazed over wrath. She rose her blade to ready another blow just as he disappear from in front of her. Before she could turn around she was seized and dashed against a rock. She felt a jarring pain and was still for a moment before she started violently thrashing against his hold on her head. She could feel the rock cutting into the side of her head. Soo she felt the warm blood sliding down her cheek to her chin, before trickling down her neck in tidy red streams.
Her entire body was thrashing now and she tried to launch powerful kicks at him, but her lack of footing and the awkward angle mad things mediocre at best. She managed to keep up vapid conversation with him during her struggle.
"Sure, I've got a spark just for you... and a blade to go with it... and can perform plenty of acts with them... you can pass down the stories of these acts to your vermin children... but after these particular... acts, I can assure you, you won't be having any of those. Ever."
She turned her head to give him an ominous, yet sadistic glare as she continued to reach out to claw into any part of him could could reach. "If this is the way things are going to be you should do yourself a favor and kill me now... I will not bend to your idiocies. It will be your blood or mine that stains the ground here of this land..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 am

Thor smashed Kianas head again against the pavement in a attempt to shut her up , but his eyes flared, he liked his human women to have a spark and fight in them. The submissive ones always get boring eventually, but one who can yelp and provide resistance would make it all the more worth it, to remind her where she belonged. He grabbed her, not even feeling her feeble attempts to hurt him. He then looked across to see if the human male was going to fight or run, or something, however, the human was slumped to the ground and looked quite dead. Thor grinned "Looks like that one died... too bad... i would have made him watch and then after wards remove his spine.... oh well, at least he died with minimal pain.... AHHAHAHHAHAAHAH" Thor walked away carrying Kiana with him back to Valhalla.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Kiana growled as she felt her head strike the rock again causing her to only bleed more heavily. She didn't feel a thing as her rage had made her blind to pain. The impact of the blow made her a bit dizzy but it wasn't enough to deter her fighting.
Her head was swimming with anger and the dizzying effect of the blood but the fishman's next words hit her harder than any physical blow ever could. Dead? She tried to gasp but she felt no air enter her lungs though it probably had, she felt like she was suffocating. At least she managed to choke out "noo... SATOSHIIIIIII!!"
She recognized the feeling of loss though she had sworn she'd never let anyone get near enough to ever let her feel it again. It was too late now, she now had to see the world through different eyes, dazed and jaded over what had just happened... what she had just lost. At that moment, everything she had previously cared about no longer mattered. She physically went limp as she decided her life no longer matter. She had failed to save him and deserved to die for dragging him into the horrible place.
She tried to look over to where Satoshi had been but the angle was all ring as she would being carried away so she couldn't see. She felt like she needed to see him for herself to be sure it was true. She was never an optimist and always suspected the worst scenarios she she would always be prepared instead of disappointed. In the back of her mind a nagging feeling assured her he was alive because he was stronger than this but she couldn't let go of her hard wired rationality to believe in anything resembling hope.
Her eyes were suddenly lucid as she came to a vivid realization. Satoshi had just given he life while following her to the ends and depths of the world helping her achieve her goals. The sacrifice wasn't worth it as she would give ever late mineral she had and every last drop of her blood if he could live again but it was too late for that. The least she could do was respect the sacrifice made by fighting with ever ounce of energy and ferocity she could muster. She would not let his blood be spilled in vain. With renewed fervency she began violently thrashing worse than before, even going so far and to sing her teeth into his fishman flesh hoping it would be enough for him to drop her. "I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Thor continued walking and laughing as Kiana bit him. He entered the long road to Valhalla. HE tightened his grip around her "Dont worry girl.... you'll have plenty of time to savor and taste the wonders that is a fishman.HAHAHAAHAAAH." As Thor kept walking through the halls of valhalla , they finally reached dark stairs and below was a dungeon, filled with human women. They looked afraid and tired and were locked inside the cells. Thor opened a cell door and threw Kiana inside. He then locked it up and looked to the warden of the dungeon who was wearing a mask. "She is to be unspoiled... i will ravage her later on.... for now though... i need something more..." Thor opened one of the other cells and grabbed a girl by the hair. She was screaming annd begging for her life to just end, but Thor simply laughed. He took her away, to enjoy and feel.. power.

[[2 hours later]]
Satoshi woke up, he felt his head throbbing, and his body aching. He realised he had been bruised really badly. He got up slowly and adjusted his swords which were still there. Someone had tended to his wounds by the looks of things, and it was most likely one of the slaves. Satoshi then looked around, it suddenly dawned on him. He had lost. He let Kiana be taken. He had failed. This all hit him at once, making him feel, weak. It made him crumble inside. How? How could he let this happen again? He was useless again. He let some other person just take her in front of him, even though he promised, he swore it!! Satoshi then sighed, no, there would be no grieving, no feeling sorry , no remorse. There was only one thing for Satoshi to do at this point, and he wouldn't stop no matter what. He walked to that towering building, that grand structure known as Valhalla and before the end, he would destroy everything, if it meant getting Kiana back, and if she was harmed in any way, god help the ones who did it, because Satoshi would not spare them a easy death.

The guards near the gates of Valhalla were going about their business in usual fashion. The prince had taken two walks already this morning and had brought some noisy human girl with him. The suddenly, they saw a lone figure in the distance. The figure was walking towards them. The first guard came out of his booth "Stop!! This is Valhalla, only the righteous heroes can enter here!!!" There was suddenly movement, and the figure was right behind the guards in a instant. Blood splattered everywhere as they fell to thr ground one by one. Th figure adjusted its blades. One of the guards pressed the panic button, before passing out. Another cursed "Damn to hell!! who are you!!!" The figure didnt look back , he simply sliced through with two swords. The gates then split into two, falling to the ground to the very shock of the fishman who was passing out. The outline of white hair the last thing he had seen. It was Satoshi, his eyes were flared up and he looked foward "Im sorry.. i am no hero......just a wild and frustrated beast ...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 am

Kiana's eyes opened; for a moment she thought everything had been a dream and she was back in her forge. Something was missing; the smell of hot steel was gone. She sat up quickly... too quickly, her head was throbbing and spinning from the hard blows only hours ago. She suddenly remembered things... everything. She winced visibly when she thought of Satoshi and was filled with self-loathing at her own failure.

Her hand went up to the side of her head to feel for the wound. Much to her surprise the blood had stopped and the wound hand been cleaned. She took a look at herself. All of her scuffs and bruises were cleaned and additionally she was dressed quite oddly.

Her hair was loose and down with a comb shaped like a sea flower secured in the left side. She was wearing loose, wispy pants that looked like they were better suited for dancing than battle. They were made out of something that looked like black netting overlaying a sheer black material with silver shell-shaped embellishments. She was wearing a bizarre top of the same material and embellishments that tied at the base of her sternum leaving all of her stomach completely exposed. The straps were slightly oversized and made to annoyingly slip off of her shoulders at the slightest movement while the tie in the front was fashioned into a very neat bow. She looked down at the bow distastefully as she tried to swallow the shock of the creepy fishbait clothing she was now wrapped in. "What in the ... hell?"

She heard jeering laughter from a nearby guard. "Thor was kind enough to commission that be made just for you... do you like it, human? That bow should give Thor a nice present to... unwrap... he should be here soon, lucky for your, you're next in line... I hear you're a feisty one... don't worry... all the more enjoyment Thore will get in breaking you in."

Kiana glared at the guard with glowing blue eyes reflecting a brooding fury. She said nothing and only turned away apathetically. She heard the guard settle in and wander off mumbling, obviously disappointed that he had failed to roust Kiana's ire by harassing her. He moved on to find someone else to annoy during his rounds of the place.

Kiana slipped her hands around the bars of her cell. she could see the back of the departing guard that decided to heckle her in the distance. She could hear his obnoxious laughter denoting that he found someone else to jeer at. Her eyes began to glow as she felt the thermal energy rush through her. Slowly the bars or iron began to glow... first a deep brownish red, the orange, growing brighter until the parts nearest to the direct contact with her hands were white-hot.

She gave a sharp pull and both bars quietly snapped off with jagged edged. Both were slightly over a meter in length. She turned sideways and slipped through the opening, holding on of the cell bar spears in her hand until it the entire length was brilliant with a white incandescent glow. Her stealthy movements in the shadows soon placed her rapidly behind the guard she had seen earlier. She spoke softly so she wouldn't be forced into the dishonor of attacking his back.
"I have a gift for you..."

The guard turned rapidly, not knowing what to expect, either way has had no reason to fear harm from an unarmed human and she looked down. The last thing he saw was a flash of white going under his chin and through his throat. Even after his throat had been impaled, she used all of her strength to continue forcing the spear forward until it hit the wall embedding slightly.

The guard convulsed as his flesh sizzled and cooked around the point of the spears impact. He was throughly impaled and pinned to the wall as the metal began to cool. Anyone who happened by would only see a broken cell and the impaled guard. When everything cooled, it would look like whoever escaped possessed obscene strength, not something involving heightened thermal energy.

Kiana walked away still holding the second cell bar, leaving the dead guard pinned to the wall with the delicious scent of cooked fish in the air. She sniffed the air and murmured thoughtfully to herself "Mm... swordfish... and me without a lemon." She slipped around the corned in the shadows, ever wary as she looked for a place to escape the obnoxious stone maze she was caught in.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:34 am

Thor laid in his bed, he didnt look pleased or upset, but more like he looked bored now. Thor then yawned "cheh... this one did not even last......." He was referring to a girls lifeless body at the side of his bed. He had made the girl beg and take everything he had . In the process killing her. This simply fortified his reasoning that humans were weak. He then heard a noise, he got up and headed for the outside halls after putting on his clothes. Outside his room he could see Satoshi causing havoc , cutting down guards and breaking through the road to Valhalla . Thor was now flaring with pure and hatred. A human? attacking through Valhalla? Thor was going to destroy him. before he could another man got in his way. It was Sidgur "My lord.. i ask that you sit in your room and calm down.. let me handle this ....." Thor then calmed down and grinned. Sidgur was going to deal with the human? That pleased him, Sidgur would crush the human.

Satoshi was causing havoc, cutting down fishman guard one after another. Satoshi then walked foward , the fishman guards were running away "HE IS FREAKING STRONG!!!!" "GARRRR, WE CANT BEAT HIM!!!!" The fishman guards were now trying to hit him with bullets, but Satoshi simply cut down the bullets and dodge them with speed. His eyes remaining beast like and feral. Then suddenly there was a fishman, bigger than the guards with a poise of a hero. The fishman guards cheered "SIDGUR SAMA!!!!!!"Sidgur drew his blade with one hand, and swung the blade, a strong gale wind coming from it. Satoshi could feel it, this guy was strong for sure. Sidgur then walked foward "All of you stand back... this is not a human you are fighting... it is a wild monster...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 am

Two glowing pools of azure fury were seen lurking in the shallow shadows of the prison's depth near its back exit. The vivid blue dimmed a bit as she finally read the outside of the building, her eyes slowly adjusting to the bizarre aqua-filtered light. The makeshift spear in her hand was cooling, but still glowing a soft orange, the warm, fresh blood sizzling softly against it's surface surrendering a metallic vapor to the air.

Hanging from her hip was her mineral formed katana. Her scythe was sheathed on her back. Those idiot guards were stupid enough to leave her weapons hanging around the prison after disarming her. She chose not to use them for slaughtering the guards because it more satisfying to use a tattered pieces of the metal constituting her imprisonment and humiliation to acquire her revenge. She has mercilessly torn out the throats out of nine guardsmen but she wasn't satisfied. For now she tried to be somewhat task oriented. She sniffed the air until she caught the distinctive scent of the lands mineral and began to move in that direction.

She was tired of sticking to the shadows and she was in no mood to hide from these idiots any longer. She was suddenly a movement caught her eye. She raised her spear to attack when suddenly it slipped from her fingers. She couldn't believe her eyes for a moment. The distinctive white hair... the same eyes; surely it was Satoshi but why was he still dressed like s fishman? The disguises was broken long ago, it seemed silly to keep up appearances.
She didn't know or care why he was still in his costume, it only mattered that he was alive and seemed to have shaken off his injuries and was freely walking about in the open. She had violently clear the area just moments ago, removing any potential threats.

Unable to contro her excitement, she ran toward the wandering fishman at full speed and and launched herself in an areal greeting attach of sorts, knocking of his feet. "BUSHIDO! You're ALIVE!!" She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek.

Brasidas had just returned to the island to collect his payment from a couple of previous jobs for the same fishman. He was already suspicious by the way people were acting toward him that something was up. That bastard Loci was up to something and he wanted to collect his payment from him before anything else happened.
Loci had hired Brasidas to kill a local fishman which Loci neglected to tell him was one of of Thor's best men as well as another fishman in a nearby colony which he had just completed the day before. Naturally when the job was finished Loci was nowhere to be found and everyone on in the town seemed to be keeping their distance from him as though something was terribly wrong. He didn't care; he just wanted his payment so he could get out of this hellhole as soon as he could. The business dealing here were shady at best and he was tired of it.

Brasidas had been ambling through the town as everyone avoided him and shut their doors when he was suddenly knocked off of his feet by something that he only saw as a small streak of black. His mouth fell agape when he realized he was being generally...snuggled by a human female who was oddly clad in something that vaguely resembled the garb royal mermaids only with pants. His eyes opened wide as the human girl kissed his cheek. Was she beaten so much she had lost her mind or did he have a particularly horrible case of Stockholm's syndrome? No matter what was wrong with this misguided creature, he had had enough. He got up and put the human to the side, his eyes were still wide in confusion but at least now he could speak. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

Kiana staggers back, realizing her mistake all too late. Her eyes were wide and she took a moment before she could even manage to speak. "Who... Who the blazes are you?!"

Brasidas blinked several times in disbelief before responding. "Don't you think you should have asked me that before you threw me to the ground in an amorous pounce or is this something else that humans do completely backwards? My name is Brasidas and you are just... creepy. Don't touch me again. Have you been ... drugged?"

Kiana's eyes widened. That name.. where had she heard it? She suddenly remembered that Satoshi had been attacked because he was mistaken for a fishman named Brasidas. The resemblance was remarkable. He felt sick and furious at the same time. She had just embraced the very fishman that was supposed to die in place of Satoshi. He was still the enemy of her enemy which placed him leagues above every other fishman in this town but she still harbored a hatered for Brasidas because of Satoshi's death. She no longer had time to bother with him. She murmured in a disgusted tone as she ran off. "It should have been you." She continued to run toward the scent of the minerals, leaving Brasidas to come to terms with his confusion.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

Satoshi was dashing towards this new swordsman fishman who had entered the frey. He aimed two well aimed slices with his god of lightning and Cloud god swords hoping to split the fishman in two. But Sidgur simply blocked by placing his sword upwards in a horizontal position. Satoshi then jumped back and slid across the ground, adjusting his katanas properly. This fishman was strong.. really strong... it was scary to see that he was really similar to Suigo or Amarant. Sidgur then waved his blade causing another mini gale wind in the area. He then turned to Satoshi "Nice swings.... you have been training alot young one... i can tell you are strong as well... however, as a human invading Valhalla, you have made a grave error if you expect the forces of Ragnarok to be weak......" Satoshi then began walking forward "I dont care about that... i want my friend back.... a girl that fishman with the hammer took!!!" Sidgur knew immadiately who the boy spoke off, it was Thor and that feisty girl he had brought back. Sidgur then sighed "She is fine for now... Thor sama will not use her till he wants too..... i would give up on her though... she will be Thor samas plaything, that is the fate of all human women who cross my young master Thor...." Sidgur wasnt happy with Thors activities, but he swore to serve Thor not to lecture him, and serve he would. Satoshi's eyes flared the aura of a wild beast appearing above him. He was really angry "You NEVER CALL KIANA A PLAYTHING!!!!!! Ill kill all of you!!!!!" Satohi dashed foward and used lightning storm, sending a flurry of sword slices aimed at the torso and head region of sidgur. Sidgur sighed and lifted his big blade "You were better off leaving this place....."

"Whats the status?" Valkyrie was eyeing the situation as the alarms went off. One of the fishman guards then reported "My lady, we have a human invader on the road to Valhalla, he is really strong , but sidgur sama is holding him off...." Valkyrie nodded, if anyone could beat the human it was certainly Sidgur , one of the countries strongest warriors. Another guard then ran forth "MY LADYYY, WE HAVE A BREAK OUT, SOME HUMAN WOMAN!!!!" Valkyrie raised a eyebrow and then walked to the nearby closet, she pulled out her javelins, and then turned back "Ill deal with her..... i wont let anyone escape the prison of despair...." Valkyrie walked out to her flying fish. She got on and then flew forth, to the front of the prison entrance where she could see the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am

Kiana was a bit shaken from running into Brasidas who was like a cruel mockery of everything she lost due to a bizarre coincidence. Her fury kept her somewhat focused as she continued to move through the town. A strange shadow rails along the ground, causing her to look up in search of its source. What she saw was almost... hilarious. A mermaid riding a flying fish... sidesaddle?
Fishman cavalry units conceptually seemed more like a flying circus than an imposing threat. Either way, this bizarre flighted spectacle was going to be a pain in the ass. She would have just kept going, but it seemed to have the trajectory that indicated it meant to attack her.
Kiana sigh with general exasperation as she side strafed in counter motion to the airborne aquatic annoyance. This was an insult; the thought so poorly of her threat level that they sent the most ridiculous clown the could muster to track her down. Her blue eyes flickered as she sized up the pair of pursuing creatures. She could see the rider was armed and she unsheathed her scythe accordingly.
She was in no mood to be bothered with .... whatever the hell this was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 am

Valkyrie then looked down on the prisoner. She actually felt sorry for the girl. She would have to go through her brothers sadistic human torture methods that pleased him. However, she wouldnt let a human escape this prison, she couldnt do that, it would dishonor her father greatly if this human was to get away, and she loved her father very much. She then turned to her "I am Princess Valkyrie Vegato and i am the commander of the flying fish division of Ragnarok.. i insist you cease your escape human girl, otherwise be resigned to your fate of pain and great discomfort....." Valkyrie then decided to keep her javelin ready in case this did not go as planned.

Satoshi was running across and slicing away , but Sidgur blocked it all with his blade. Satoshi cursed, that blade was halting his attacks and his movements. Satoshi recognised the pattern and then landed a safe distance away, now slightly sweating. He then wiped his sweat on his yukatas sleave. He then turned to Sidgur "Jammer style.... its strange that i find such a rare swords style here......."

Sidgur was shocked , not only was this human insanely quick, he had skill and technique, and whats more, he figured out his swords style. Sidgur then nodded "How did you know human? Im very impressed...." Satoshi then adjusted his katanas again "Jammer, is a style that allows for anti swordsmen to cancel out special techniques of other swordsmen.... it was developed by a few fighters who found sword techniques to be bothersome and damaging.... its a purely anti swordsman style... which means, you are naturally not a swordsman......" Sidgur nodded and smiled for the first time "Very good human.... yes this is the Jammer style and yes originally i was not a swordsman, my power was in my fists...." Sidgur had slayed the great Klarash with his bare hands after all, but for the human to know about this was quite remarkable.

Satoshi then replied, "My father told me about it..... before he died.... its a lost style...... i cannot believe i found it here of all places....." Satoshi was at a disadvantage here and he knew it. He had no doubt if this was a regular swordsman he would have a more easier time out pacing him. But Jammers do not move. They stay in one spot and attack. And the thing that makes it possible is their reach. Anywhere within a 360 degree radius would give them ample reach to halt their opponents and cause major issues. Satoshi then ran forth, he would have to thread carefully and avoid being caught in Sidgurs range.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Kiana frowned at the overly dramatic mermaid shouting threats at her. Clearly she had something to prove to someone... to her father, her brother, or herself? Perhaps she was trying to compensate for not being born male. Kiana didn't care; she was not amused. These fish bastards had added insult to injury by sending their obnoxious, stuffed princess to capture her who was making a bloody spectacle.

They had taken her treasured nakama. This she could not forgive so long as she breathed. She had no intention of letting this flying circus stand him her way. A cold glint of light from the opaque sheen of the surrounding water traveled across the length of her scythe, delicately caressing the curved contours of the sicle-shaped blade, and lingering at the tip for a moment before diminishing into nothingness. A shadow loomed over her face as she stared ahead, no longer content to give the princess the simple courtesy of eye contact.

"Lassie, I sincerely hope your combat skills are as eloquent as your speech. I haven't the time or interest in your trivial familial inadequacies. Doesn't it shame you that you are left to mop up the sloppy messes of a certain fishman's crude, lecherous habits... I'm assuming he's you're brother? Do you get a mop and bucket to go with your lowly duties, Princess? Foolishly, I assumed that fishman royalty would have the discretion to not demean themselves by seeking their pleasure among something so garish as humanity, but don't despair, Princess ... only a man who is aware of his own worthlessness is drawn to women that he utterly despises ... only such hated creatures can give him the fleeting illusion of his own value. Only a man who hates himself can seek pleasure in things he does not respect ... so that does make you a bit better, Princess... unless..."

For a moment her mind wondered to something odd. She half-wondered if this overbearing female with an obvious chip on her shoulder had a way of shaking off her frustrations. Did she seek the same vile practices as her brother with human men, who would likely be the only males she could manage to dominate? Perhaps this was the only way she could convince herself of her own value. She wouldn't be surprised if this were the case, though the mermaid did at least act like she held higher standards than her brother. Despite her general prudence, she found the concept of a cheapened princess almost amusing.

~~~~~

Brasidas had finally shaken of the general shock of being throughly trounce by a horribly misguided and potentially dragged human female. That was certainly the strangest thing that had happened to him today. He cold green-blue eyes scanned the abandoned streets of the town. Something was afoot and he had just learned from a shopkeep that the man he hand been hired to kill was one of Thor's lackeys.

Brasidas didn't particularly care about Thor and his trashy entourage. He had no particularly loyalty to this place or it's annoying royal family who had a ridiculous since of entitlement in spite of the small realm in which the ruled. He was cordial enough but had no respect for anyone here; it was only a hub in which to acquire employment.

Brasidas had generally hit rock bottom since discovering the destruction of his tribe; he left his crew and wandered from town to town in search of any assassination job that allowed him to channel the violent hate and frustration that surged through him at every given moment. He was a mere shell of his former self, wandering, almost like a ghostly apparition of something that was once beautiful, something that once believed in something. All that was gone now.

He saw a slight movement that started to cross the streeT but then scrambled backwards. The pattern of movement told him everything he needed to know; like a motion based identification tag. He had found who he was looking for. He quickly slipped where he had seen the figure go. He saw the fleeing figure of a familiar fishman. Brasidas was an ambush hunter. He wouldn't lower himself to chase, like a common hunting dog. He tore a sign off of a nearby building reading "Tatiana's Fine Scale Polishing and Massage," ironically one of Loci's favourite establishments. He hurled the sign at great speed toward the retreating figure where it made a crushing impact, sending splinters of the former sign in a tidy wooden shower over the fishman who fell to the ground, flat on his face from the impact.

Brasidas growled as he rapidly approached the sniveling fishman who was attempting to get to his feet with hopes of escaping. Barasidas looked down at him distastefully and slammed his foot down roughly on the back of his neck, slamming him back face back into the ground. He held his foot there, pinning the his prey there with commanding strength.

"Well well... if it isn't my good friend Loci. Let me guess, you were just on your way to come pay me for that last hit? Or were you hoping I would be taken down by Thor's men in retaliation for taking out one of his knights, a small detail that you so conveniently forgot to share. What's the scheme? You take out one of the best guys and that's once step close you get to power you'll never have? You're pathetic... no where's my payment? Or am I going to have to take it from out of your scales?"

Loci squirmed under the the heavy pressure of Brasidas' weight against his neck. He was internally cursing since he had underestimated the assassin in every way. He was trying to uster a particular electric current unique to his species, but Brasidas apparently know about the neuro-inhibiter channel located on the back of his neck that prevented him access from his natural defense mechanism. Clever bastard; he'd selected a fairly more competent assassin so it would be easier to cover his tracks but he never expected Brasidas to this observant or well informed about physiological weaknesses. Loci spoke poorly with his face muffled against the ground.

"Of course I meant to pay you... I have NO IDEA that man was Thor's man.. I-mmmphlll"

Brasidas was now stepping harder on Loci's neck, pressing his face more harshly into the ground. "What's that? I'm having trouble hearing you over the overwhelming deluge of bullshit spewing out of your mouth. Listen closely, my friend, let me advise that you, friend-to-friend, you should save your shit for someone who isn't going to rip your esophagus out through your nostrils."
With that Brasidas lifted his foot and Loci gave a brief sigh of relief then everything went black as Brasidas brought his foot up and then back down in a hard and rapid fluid motion against the back of Loci's head. Brasidas narrowed his eyes and breathed deeply to drink in the delicious silence to quench the thirst of his rage, if only for a moment.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Valkyrie actually nodded with Kiana on the point regarding her brother and women. She didnt like her brother or how he acted, but she respected his power, that was all. She wasnt even in Ragnarok for him, it was only for her father that she entered. She then didnt bother listening to the rest of Kianas words. Mainly because she had heard this all before, usually from desperate or angry people. She sighed "Thats great... so long story in short version human girl.. you have picked death......" Valkyrie lifted her javelin and threw it with a strong thrust of her hand. The javelin was coursing towards Kiana at bursting speed and if it hit, it would sure cleave Kiana, if it hit the ground it was bound to create a mini crater with a mini explosion. Valkyrie was not going to let this girl leave the prison of despair, not while she was still here.

Satoshi was panting heavier. He had not been able to progress, the reach was too long. Sidgur stood in place, he hadnt moved a inch from that point. Satoshi then tried energy slices through the air. But Sidgur used his sword to parry both away. Once again not moving. Satoshi gritted his teeth and then figured that it was high time, he would leave it all out there. He dashed foward and linged his blades aiming for Sidgur, but again Sidgur used his sword to hold Satoshi at bay. Right then an there Satoshi spinned using the sword as a pillar for him to spin into range. However,all that awaited him there, was tragedy.

Sidgurs palm which was in a curled and sharp clawlike grip position was thrusted straight into Satoshis gut. Satoshi coughed up blood, it was as if someone drilled through his torso. It hurt like hell and Satoshi was sent flying into the wall of the road to Valhalla on the side. Sidgur then whispered "Drill...... it seems you are really good human, to force me to use my hands...." Satoshi was coughing, blood trickling from his mouth, head on the ground. He was in pain. How was he going to win this?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 am

Kiana looked up at Valkyrie, her face carved into a grim expression as her vivid blue eyes peered in high contrast between stray tresses of raven-black hair. Her voice was caught somewhere between rage and melancholy as she murmured, mostly to herself. "There are worse things than death..." Kiana noticed a ripple of muscle activity in the mermaid's upper body. She had long since taken notice of the well honed projectiles she was carrying.

Within a split second, she had firmly planted the end of her scythe upon the ground and used it as a makeshift pole vault to launch herself out of the area.The impact radius caught her retreat slightly and send her flying a bit further away than intended. She flew into a tumbling roll and landed kneeling nearby with her scythe in front of her at guard.

~~~~~

Brasidas was annoyed. He had rummaged all of the money Loci owed him from his unconscious person before departing. This entire mess was a bloody nuisance to him. He didn't even care about the money anymore, it was the sniveling dishonest and deceit that annoyed him. This place reeked with betrayed and he wanted no part of it.

He had one more thing to do before he left. He departed toward Valhalla with the payment money he had violently collected. He intended to leave it Thor's doorstep as a gesture of general annoyance. Before he left, Thor would know who ordered the hit on his man. This was likely a breech of contract as assassinations go, but so was refusing to pay with the bill came due.

~~~~~

Loci groaned as he got up. He wasn't badly hurt and got up just in time to see the distant figure of Brasidas moving toward Valhalla. That damned assassin was going to stir up trouble for sure if he didn't do something first. Using well practiced short cuts, Loci kept the the shadows, quickly overtaking the position of Brasidas to arrive first.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

Valkyrie sighed as Kiana dodged the attack. she then counts her javelins and accelerates on her flying fish "One isnt enough..... well i guess its no surprise... you did break out.. though how you did so is a question that i would like answers to..." Valkyrie lunged two more javelins trying to close in Kiana by flanking her. She had a plan in mind once again, to bring down this new foe.

Satoshi again sliced away at Sidgurs defense but it proved futile and frustrating, trying to continously breakthrough. Satoshi got up and held steady as Sidgur then sighed "You are young... and brave... i can see that... it is too bad you were not born a fishman, you would have made a wonderful soldier to fight alongside with..." Satoshi walked foward, he was going to absolutely break down sidgurs defense, it was more than just some mere need to reach Kiana now. It was a swordsman's pride. It would be a disgrace to his family's name if he was to lose here against this, the power of another sword technique. Satoshii adjusted the god of lightning and the god of thunder and started twirling them around "I do not question my birth or what race i am... i can only do what i can with what is given to me... and i will beat you, and take Kiana... and go home!!" SAtoshi growled, the aura of the beast again appearing. Sidgur could see it, even if others couldnt. That hunger to always win, that hunger to become the greatest, that hunger for revenge. This boy had it all, all of these dangerous elements within. Sidgur almost felt his sould raging, he lifted his blade "Come boy... one way or the other... this will be your last attack... i can tell...."

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh you would, would you? Perhaps we can discuss the logistics escaping imprisonment over tea some time. We could also discuss why your brother can't clean up his own messes? Why is his failure your responsibility, exactly?"
Flickering blue orbs lifted to observe the trajectory of the second round of javelins. Her eyes narrowed as her scythed was still held at guard. The javelin the went past her right side, snagged the end of her horizontally held scythe. The particular properties of the mineral-titanum alloy staff of the scythe withstood the brunt force of the blow, however, the strike against the staff that Kiana refused to release did spin her about and throw her to the ground away from the second javelin. She rolled on the ground several times, wary of any further strikes. She Was exceedingly reluctant to use her devil fruit power. She decided to avoid it as long as she could. She gazed up at the mounted mermaid with heightened distaste. Her hair was now disheveled and her li was bleeding slightly from rolling.
"Why are you such a coward. Cavalry versus infantry is horribly unreasonable. How well can you do if you don't have that flying aquatic horse, Princess... are you afraid your sully your precious scales? Shall you spend all day flitting here and there with your thunder sticks in a cowardly dance of annoyance or will you stand and fight? I should have expected such obnoxious cowardice from a woman. "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Valkyrie didnt reply, she lunged a few more javelins, with full force at Kianas position. She rode her flying fish foward to encircle Kiana at the same time. She threw one at Kianas feet, and then another at Kianas torso region and her head region. All capable of creating mini craters and penetrating steel. Valkyrie was preparing to strike, her javelins were many, and she could use them all, especially against this woman. She threw each of the three of the javelins with full force and grit.

Satoshi was dashing. Sidgur was in stance. It was a clash of fate really, it was something he needed to see through. This jammer style had been a bother in his side. Satoshi breathed heavily. He needed to get inside and finish this off. Satoshi dashed and once again clashed swords against Sidgurs blade. Sidgur held steady. There was now a chance this was over, Satoshi looked daggered and Sidgur was still standing. Then there was a flicker. It was Satoshi, his feet was twirling and he was spinning in place. Using the sword as a pivot he twirled past the sword into range. Satoshi with his two swords, Cloud god and God of lightning out. Sidgur growled, even if he made it past the sword defense, he could not defeat his martial arts attack, Sidgur assured himself and headed foward for the Tigers drill attack with his palm clenched. Suddenly , Satoshi flickered again and twirled again past the attack. His swords in hand, there was a slice and Satoshi appeared behind Sidgur panting heavily. Sidgur sighed "In an instant... you used your pivot foot... to turn in a 360 degree angle.... to do it twice at that sort of speed?.... you are really a monster......... looks like you have made it through.... Satoshi Miroku......... the greatest beast i have ever met....." Sidgurs blood spurted out of his torso and he fell to the ground. Satoshi roared into the sky and fell to his knees, his face red and his body aching "Ah, ah ah, ah..... there is no difference,.... between a beast and a hero...... you were great and strong....but i must save Kiana...... or avenge her at the very least...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 am

A swift gust of wind rippled through Kiana's hair as the full force of the launched projectiles preceded their passing. At the last possible moment she stepped and turned into a roundoff,the javelin aimed at her feet, destroying the ground her feet had just abandoned. Using the momentum from the roundoff, she arched her back, executing two swift back hand springs there after, her back arcing just quickly enough to avoid the javelin aimed aimed at her head. She narrowed her eyes as she felt the wind from the javelin aimed at her stomach, barley slipped past her bare torso.

Instantly her hand slipped to her side where she recovered a hand full of metal shards. She heated them in her hand for a moment as she took as small drink from a flask of rum at her side. She quickly put the shards of metal in her mouth as she spun her scythe to draw the focus to it as her mouth worked to heat the metal. She suddenly held her scythe above her head, as if to use the blade in a two-handed downward strike at the flying fish woman, only at the last moment she blew a stream of highly pressurized, super-heated rum-vapor punctuated with white hot, partially liquified chards of steel at the Valkyrie's face hoping to injure or temporarily blind her. She had hidden her fruit well, there was no way the girl could ever predict this bizarre attack.

Behind the hot, metallic vapor, her scythe was still poise and waiting like a spider. With a sadistic grin, she brought the blade down along an oblique trajectory, aimed carefully for Valkyrie's shoulder. Kiana was furious, the one thing she had cared the most about was torn away by these barbaric pieces of undercooked dinner. Even in her despair, she could not let them go unpunished. They had taken and killed her nakama, her research partner, her best friend, her beloved bushido... she would not rest until their blood stained her hungry blades; her Satoshi would be avenged.

The longer the battle dragged out with this obnoxious princess, the more the sleeping demon within her awakened. Her innocent blue eyes flickered up at Valkyrie, the cool clear blue, like the very essence of the calmest of seas, began to take on an etherial white glow. The depths of hell were now being revealed though her gleaming blue oculars. This beautiful, airborne fish would pay for standing in the way of her vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next