One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JKDragon

JKDragon

Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 am

[Bump!]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Grace raised an eyebrow before this weird looking guy. "He is a guy who crossed the grandline? I would have expected scars or battle marks..... still its pretty cool you got through the grandline like that..... im Grace!!!"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

"Evan, glad to meet you." Evan laughed. "Yeah, I get that a lot..."

Jess cleared her throat, deciding to let them ease into things... "So I an get to know you two better as well, how about you list some things about yourselves. Likes, Dislikes, any dreams you might have." She turned to Grace. "How about the youngest start first, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon

JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Grace was wondering why they had to do this now, but she decided against it, more better to just go along with the flow. Grace then said "I Like...... animals, pirates, history, books, cooking and navigating... I dislike bad food, cowardly people, some marines and people who have no love for stories and dreams. And my dream is to set sail and become a pirate, and also you know... to visit my family sometime, if i ever get to meet them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

May I join? Question
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Again another dead thread....Haver you made a character yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)   Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Recruiting A Crew (Open to first 3 other posters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2