One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Empty
PostSubject: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Admin-Sama asked me to post this. All property belongs to respective owners, yadayadayada. Minor insinuations here... live with it.

“So, Kimiko, what’s the new Wu?” Raimundo asked the girl sitting in front of him. “Rai, I don’t have the Scroll, Omi does. Do you ever pay attention to your surroundings?” Kimiko snapped back. Omi, who was in front of Kimiko, said, “Friends, it seems the name of the new Shen Gong Wu is the Mimicry Mask.” He began passing the scroll back along the line, and it eventually came into the possession of Clay in the back. “Woo-eee… the Mimicry Mask lets you give yourself any appearance you want.” Their ride undulated, and Dojo said, “Yeah, the disguise is paper thin, though. Voices don’t change, and only people you’ve seen before can be copied.” Rai chuckled to himself and said aloud, “Hey, looks like Kimiko could get a good use out of that!” Kimiko whipped around on Dojo, asking, “Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” She punched Rai on the shoulder, causing him to yelp in minor pain.
Dojo made a sharp right turn, causing the four monks to almost fall off of him. “Sorry guys, it’s just that the Mimicry Mask should be right around… here!” He went downwards at a nearly ninety degree angle. Clay literally had to catch Omi to avoid him flying into the air. Dojo soared downwards towards a forest, shrinking to normal gecko size a steady rate. By the time he had actually hit the proper size, the group was already in the forest. Clay put Omi down and Dojo slithered up Clay’s leg, up to and around the hat. Dojo pointed in one direction and said, “It’s somewhere in that direction.”
The four of them began overturning rocks and logs, looking on branches and around trunks, looking all around for the Mask. Suddenly, Omi called out, “I found it!” It was resting on a tree branch above him. The Mask was shaped like a white opera mask fashioned in an exaggerated ‘fear’ expression. Omi began running up the side of the tree excitedly, saying, “I’ve got it!” “Too late, baldy!” Jack Spicer exclaimed as he swooped in to grab the Mimicry Mask. “Jack Spicer! Reliquish the Mask at once, or prepare to suffer a humiliating defeat!” Omi exclaimed, prompting Jack to sneer. “Not a chance, Omi. What’ll you do, take it from me?”
“No. But I will,” a voice stated, as a hooded figure dropped out of the sky, landing on Jack’s back. The figure kicked down on Jack’s back, forcing him out of the air and the Mask out of his hands. The figure leapt off of Jack, back flipping off his target. The Mask flew into the air and landed a short distance away. When the assailant landed, they could see he was holding a bo staff with a metal hook attached to the end. “Jackbots, attack!” Jack yelped as he took off running for the Mask, his personal helicopter damaged in the ambush.
“Wudai Star!” Raimundo yelled, clapping his hands together and aiming the produced wind tunnel at a cluster of Jack’s robots, ripping them to pieces with the gale force winds. Kimiko and Omi joined Rai in the destruction of Jack’s robots, leaving Clay free to go after the Mask. The hooded assailant was surrounded by four robots. He fluidly hooked the staff onto one robot, and yanked it around, using it as a blunt weapon to smash the other three to bits. He used the resulting explosion to launch him into the air, landing him to the side of the Mask. He touched the Mask at the same time as Jack and Clay.
Jack opened his mouth to initiate the challenge, but was beaten to the punch by the new contender. “Jack Spicer, Dragon of the Earth, I challenge you two to a Xiaolin Showdown Trio!” Jack laughed at him, saying, “What do YOU have to wager?” The man wordless drew the Crouching Cougar out of a pocket of his hoodie. “Where did you get that? Did you steal it from the Vault?” Kimiko asked angrily. The man shrugged and replied with, “You four need to remember to pick up your Shen Gong Wu. You simply left it on the ground when you went to participate in a Showdown. Anyway, I wager the Crouching Cougar against Spicer’s Golden Tiger Claws and the Earth Dragon’s Denshi Bunny. The game is hide and seek tag in the canopy of the forest. Last one standing wins!” Jack smiled and said, “Fair enough!”
Simultaneously, the three fighters said, “Let’s go! Xiaolin Showdown!” The trees around them shot up into the air, growing to immense heights and girths. The trees’ branches began intertwining and being filled out with leaves. The three fighters disappeared and were relocated at three equidistant from the center of the arena. Again, the three fighters called, “Gong Yi Tanpai!”
Jack raised his Golden Tiger Claws into the air and called out their name, ripping a hole in space. He leapt through it, appearing high above the arena. He began falling, but noticed an activated Crouching Cougar in the distance. “Golden Tiger Claws!” He yelped, cutting another rift underneath himself and falling near the Crouching Cougar. “This is too easy!” Jack exclaimed happily, approaching the Cougar. He found its possessor standing on his hook-staff, both eyes closed. “Gotcha!” Jack yelled excitedly, diving for the person. The man jumped off the staff, back flipping and placing his palm on Jack’s back. Jack vanished, having lost the Showdown.
On his third of the field, Clay heard Jack’s yell of disappointment, smiling. Jack was already out: like that was a surprise. He held the Denshi Bunny into the air and called out “Denshi Bunny!” He turned into electricity and shot into the tree branches, using them as a conduit for his new electrical body. He began searching for the Cougar, and quickly found it. He exited the branches facing his remaining opponent. “Wudai Crater!” Clay yelled, forming rock coats for his hands. He launched two rock palms at his opponent, who seemed to be standing still. As they neared him, he leapt into the air, completely missed by the rocks.
Clay gritted his teeth. His opponent landed and looked up, his face obscured by the shadow of his hood. He made a weird gesture with his left hand… it wasn’t offensive, but it had no meaning that Clay could see. “See, I thought you understood this. Try not to waste movements or motions. Energy is important.” Clay charged the man, expecting to catch the man by surprise and intimidate him. No luck. He stood motionless once more, waiting until Clay got near. Once Clay was close enough, his opponent somersaulted into the air, took his hat, and tagged Clay in the back of the head. “Game over, Dragon. Sorry about this.” The man whispered to Clay, as the arena returned to the simple forest it once was.
The man landed lightly on his feet, the Shen Gong Wu he had won appearing at his feet. He removed his hood and placed Clay’s hat on his head in a fluid motion, using the shadow of the hat to hide his eyes. He was actually rather young: about twenty at the oldest. Clay fell into the triangle of his fellow monks, and Jack was trying to fix his copter. “Now, it is time to part. Farewell, Xiaolin Dragons… and Jack.” He gathered the spoils of his victory, putting the Golden Tiger Claws on. “You may wish to sleep lightly tonight, Earth Dragon… Golden Tiger Claws!” He cut a rift in the air above him and leapt up, taking his weapon and all the Wu with him.
“Ha ha! You got SERVED, Clay!” Jack taunted, dancing around in a circle of triumph. “Jack, that guy beat you before Clay… and you had the Golden Tiger Claws!” Kimiko said, making Jack stop in his tracks. “Besides, Jack… aren’t you forgetting that we might be a bit upset… and you happen to be easy to beat?” Raimundo asked, and Jack stuck his tongue out at Raimundo before his copter came out of his backpack and lifted him away. “The next Wu is definitely going to be mine!” He called as he began drifting away.
When he was out of sight, Clay sat up and began rubbing his temples. “Aw man… that new guy took my hat… and all the Wu…” Raimundo shrugged and helped him up. “Think of it this way: at least Jack isn’t the one with the Tiger Claws. And it was only the Denshi Bunny… not the Crystal Glasses or anything.” Omi came up and patted Clay’s leg. “My friend, do not think of your most humiliating defeat. Think of how I’ll most certainly win back that which you lost when we next meet that most mysterious opponent.” Kimiko, Clay, and Raimundo all turned and glared at Omi for a second, then got on Dojo and left for the Xiaolin Temple.
On the ride, Clay kept touching the top of his head. Whenever his hat went missing, he felt like a part of him was missing. The hooded man’s words came to his mind. ‘You may wish to sleep lightly tonight?’ What could he mean? Did that mean… he’d be coming to the temple tonight? Would make sense… he hadn’t tried to help the monks, plus he’d stolen Clay’s hat. Only the Heylin did that. However, if he told the others, and if he was wrong… they’d all lose sleep. If a Shen Gong Wu revealed itself after they all stayed up… it would be a disaster. No, he’d stay up and see if his theory was right.

When the others were asleep, Clay crept out of his room, making sure he hadn’t woken anyone up. He quietly crept out to the vault and stood on guard, ready for the thief to visit and steal their Shen Gong Wu. He waited, alert for a full hour. At the end of that hour, his focus began to wane and his will followed suit. It was ridiculous. He yawned, wondering why he had believed that man. He crept back to his room, rested on the floor, and covered himself with a blanket. He fell asleep in less than a minute.
He heard a sound in the distance in his dreams, slowly rousing him to consciousness. He tried to open his eyes, but found that he could only see black. He reached for his face, and his hand found a familiar substance: his hat. He completely woke up, smiling widely. He took the hat off, set it on his head, and looked straight ahead. He almost screamed in surprise when he found the hooded man peering at him out of a Tiger Claw rift.
The man didn’t have his hood on, revealing his facial features to Clay for the first time. He had playful grin on his face, as if… he’d been watching Clay sleep. He had very pale eyes… Clay would even go so far as to label them silver. The… kid, as he couldn’t have been older than 17 due to how his face was structured, had untidy whitish gray hair. Clay put his hat back on his head, and was greeted with, “I’m very sorry, Clay, for taking your precious hat.” Clay just quietly replied, “Who are you?”
The teenager nodded, and replied, “I am Sorai.” Clay gritted his teeth and got on his feet. “Are you on the Heylin side?” Sorai shook his head. “I am technically on no side. However, I feel… drawn to the Xiaolin side. Oh!” Sorai quietly snapped his fingers, and from the pockets of his hooded sweatshirt he drew out the Golden Tiger Claws and the Mimicry Mask. “I believe I owe you these. I apologize for fighting you like that, but I needed the Denshi Bunny desperately.” Clay warily took the two offered Shen Gong Wu from him. “Why are you giving these back to us?” Clay asked, suspicious. “I don’t trust you that much… you took my hat.”
Sorai stepped back a little bit. “Oh, I’m sorry about that! I just wanted to try it on. Never had hat hair before, and I just wanted to see how my appearance would change. I am only looking for four of the Shen Gong Wu. The Denshi Bunny, the Ring Repulso, and two others. It’s vital that I get those four before… they do.” Clay scratched his head. “Who are you talking about? Jack, Wuya, Hannibal, and Chase?” Sorai shook his head vigorously. “No, I don’t care about them. The people I’m worried about are…” Suddenly, Raimundo’s voice came up from his room. “Clay, who are you talking to?” Sorai quietly murmured something and said, “I need to go. Here, take this picture. It’s of the entrance to my home… I might be able to explain more, if you wanted to visit.”
Raimundo came out of his cubicle-esque room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Seriously, couldn’t you…” He opened his eyes and saw Sorai, and yelled, “What’s he doing here???” Kimiko quickly entered the hallway as well, followed by a sluggish Omi. “Ack! See you later!” He turned and ran out of the hallway, Kimiko and Raimundo hot on his heels. Sorai jumped into the air, trying to conserve energy that would be expended running. “Wudai Star – Wind!” Raimundo exclaimed, clapping his hands together once more. Sorai landed and turned, saying, “Return to nothing!” He spun his bo staff in a counter clockwise motion, the speed of the rotations nullifying Raimundo’s attack.
“Wudai Mars – Fire!” Kimiko yelled, flinging large arcs of fire at their ‘enemy’. Sorai used his staff to blast the arcs apart, the fire nearing him, but not touching him. “Sorry about this, Xiaolin Dragons! Charge Dispersal – Lightning!” He struck the ground with his staff, and lightning traveled along its length into the ground, shooting out towards Kimiko and Raimundo. “What the-“ Raimundo exclaimed before the lighting hit both him and Kimiko, electrocuting them and knocking them out. Clay came out just in time to see Sorai activate the Crouching Cougar.
“I told you, I’m sorry. By the way…” Sorai back flipped onto the Cougar as Clay ran to try to catch him. “…you actually look really quite cute with your hat off… you don’t need to wear it all the time.” The Cougar took off, and Sorai yelled out, “Your friends’ll be fine! They just needa… sleep off the shock!” Sorai and his ‘steed’ disappeared into the horizon, and left Clay standing there confused. Omi stumbled out of the temple building, yawned, and rolled over onto his head, asleep.
Clay picked up his unconscious friends and put them back in their rooms, and then returned to his. He stopped, moved his hat a bit, and smiled. He’d have to tell them they were dreaming or something… no, that’d never work. Omi’d fall for it… he was half asleep anyway. But Kimiko and Raimundo… they had been hit directly by lightning. He doubted anyone would forget that. He put the Golden Tiger Claws and the Mimicry Mask inside the chest that was located at the head of his bed. People didn’t go looking in there often times, and Jack would be too stupid to look for it there. He crawled back under the covers and fell asleep, happy that his hat was once more with him.
“CLAY!!! WAKE UP!!!” Raimundo screamed directly into Clay’s ear. Clay’s eyes widened as he shot out of bed. “What in tarnation?” Clay whipped his head around and had to hold himself back from punching Raimundo. “What was that for?” Raimundo got up and said, “You overslept. By a lot. Up late last night?” Clay shook his head and asked, “What was the supposed to mean?” Raimundo scratched his head. “You were talking with the weirdo from yesterday… and he electrocuted Kimiko and I.” Clay shrugged. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, pardner.” He got up and said, “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I should get ready for the day.”
About five minutes later, Clay was outside with the other monks, yawning slightly and with the Mimicry Mask in a bag. He tossed the bag to the side of the entrance to the sleeping quarters.. Omi, however, was the most awake of them all. “Ah, if only another Shen Gong Wu were to reveal itself, then I could perhaps lift the shame Clay inflict upon us in his most humiliating defeat!” Omi exclaimed, doing a series of acrobatics with very little effort. Clay gritted his teeth and was about to say something rather rude to Omi until Master Fung walked into his field of vision with Dojo wrapped around his head. “Good morning, young monks. Yesterday, I never got the opportunity to ask: how did the hunt for the Mimicry Mask go?”
Kimiko explained the events of the day before to Master Fung while Clay slowly bent over to pick up the bag. When she got to the part where Clay lost the Mimicry Mask he reached into the bag. “And last night, the guy came to the temple… I’m guessing with the Golden Tiger Claws. He was standing in front of Clay’s room when we noticed him.” Clay smirked. “I didn’t necessarily lose the Mimicry Mask… that man gave it to me last night.” He took the Mask out and tossed it to Kimiko. “He told me his name was Sorai, and apologized for the Showdown.” Raimundo crossed his arms and asked, “Did he give the other Shen Gong Wu back too? Also, Master Fung, the… Sorai guy used some sort of technique on us… he called it… what was it? Charge Dispersal?” Master Fung’s eyes widened. “Oh no, that’s not a good sign,” Dojo sighed.
“Sorai must be the name of monk in a group of monks who are similar to the Xiaolin monks in that they each have an element. Lightning, wood, void, and metal are the four elements. It’s been a while since anyone has seen any of them…” Raimundo sighed, saying, “…and that means end of the world time?” Master Fung glared at Raimundo before saying, “Not quite. This order of monks actually tends to fight amongst themselves. To hear of one going after Shen Gong Wu is rather worrying… it’s said that these monks are reincarnations of previous ones, going back to the beginning of martial arts.”
Clay snapped his fingers. “When Sorai gave me back the Mimicry Mask, he said something about not wanting four specific Wu to get in the hands of some people… he left before he could tell me who. Maybe it was these monks!” Kimiko approached Clay and asked, “What were they? Which Shen Gong Wu did he want? ” Clay thought for a little before saying, “I think he said the Denshi Bunny, the ‘Ring Repulso’, and I quote, ’and two others.’ I have to say, he was about as clear as a pig’s wallowing hole.”
“Well, if they aren’t normally after the Shen Gong Wu, what are they after?” Raimundo asked. Master Fung replied, “To be honest, no one is sure. The leading theory is that they just wish to prove they are better than their contemporaries. They’ve been in a stalemate for almost eternity… the only way to find out would be to find one of them and talk with them.” Raimundo let out an exasperated sigh and slumped over while standing upright. Something seemed to click within Clay’s skull. “Now, apprentices, you must begin your chores.”
While the other three monks went to do their chores, Clay approached Master Fung and whispered, “Master Fung, there’s something else. Sorai also gave me back the Golden Tiger Claws, and told me where he lived…” Master Fung’s eyebrow rose into the air, and he said, “Hm… perhaps I could send you to go visit while the others head for the next Shen Gong Wu. From what I’ve heard, he bears no true ill will towards us, so you should be safe. Nonetheless, I suggest you take a Shen Gong Wu to defend yourself.” Clay nodded and went off to do his chores. He was actually rather interested in finding out about this monk group… and Sorai. His eyes were… hypnotic.
Lo and behold, two days later, Clay got his chance. “Young monks, a new Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself.” Master Fung said, and Dojo quickly took over. “It’s called the Octotecto. It gives its holder eight more arms to use. Well, it’s actually tentacles, but it’s excellent for multitasking.” Master Fung made a small sweeping gesture. “Clay must stay behind… I have a small task for him.” Clay nodded, as if didn’t know what was going on. “You guys will have to go on without me, it seems,” Clay said, seeming sorrowful. “Yes, my friend, perhaps you need a break so you can recover from your humiliating defeat last time,” Omi said happily. Clay sighed as Omi, Raimundo, and Kimiko boarded Dojo and took off.
“Okay, Master Fung sir, I’m gonna take the Third-Arm Sash as well. I’ll be sure to get whatever information I can out of Sorai.” Master Fung nodded, saying, “You will need to hurry back before the others return…” Clay gave Master Fung a thumbs-up after he put on the Tiger Claws. “I’ll hurry back, sir. Golden Tiger Claws!” He cut a rift, and leapt into it, popping out on top of a steppe, facing a rising (and surprisingly thin) mountain. There were holes cut farther up the mountain, giant gashes in the rock. “Kind of an odd place to make a home.” He murmured, walking towards a gash that seemed to take the shape of a doorway. He took a deep breath, ready just in case he was ambushed.
Dojo shot along in the air, towards one of the smaller islands of Japan. “Ah, Japan… this place made the greatest takoyaki.” Raimundo groaned. “Only Clay cares about food that much.” “Fine, if you want to be like that…” Dojo huffed as he sped downwards in a coil, going for a mountaintop. “The Octotecto should be somewhere on the mountain.” As they got closer, they found Wuya standing alone on the mountain. “Prepare to suffer a humiliating defeat, Wuya!” Omi yelled as they got off of Dojo. “You’re a broken record, kid. Can you say anything besides that?” Wuya asked as the three of the monks began attacking her, and she deflected them with little effort.
Clay straightened his hat as he stepped through the gash, and was taken aback by what he saw. The inner part of the spire like mountain was like a spiral staircase running upwards with increasingly smaller strata, and it was all lit with a mixture of sunlight from the gashes and some candles. He stood inside; looking at the way it was built in wonder. There was some simple furniture about the place, and a rug on the floor. “Ah hah! Looks like I have company!” a familiar voice called out. Clay watched Sorai slide down the banister of his staircase and launch himself at Clay. “Hey there, Clay! I was wondering when you’d show up!” Sorai grabbed Clay’s wrist and yanked him up the staircase, leading him to a pair of chairs.
Omi, Kimiko, and Raimundo were left panting facing a perfectly fine Wuya. “Come on guys, let’s just find the Wu and get home,” Raimundo said, standing up straight and separating from Omi and Kimiko, looking for the Octotecto. He found two people arguing with each other, one with short black hair, and the other with longer dark brown hair. The black haired one yelled, “Jin, I told you that we should have come sooner!” The brown haired one, obviously Jin, replied, “Muwaru, it won’t be a problem! They’re gonna be fighting amongst themselves!” Raimundo was about to challenge their presence, but Omi flew past him and hit a rock face, causing the earth to shake and the Octotecto to fall into the middle of the area. It was a small bronze octopus, with all its limbs curved inwardly.

“So, to what do I owe this lovely visitation?” Sorai asked politely. “Uh… well… it’s… I was going to ask about the Shen Gong Wu you wanted,” Clay stammered, caught off guard by the abruptness of Sorai’s question. Sorai snapped his fingers, as if in understanding. “Oh, yes. Well, you obviously know that you and your friends have Shen Gong Wu you specialize in, like the Water Dragon’s Orb of Tornami and your Third Arm Sash. Well, there are three other monks like me, who also have a special Shen Gong Wu.” Clay nodded. “Yeah, Master Fung said something about you four…” Sorai frowned and said, “So, you know, eh? I’m the Lightning Dragon, and I’m trying to stop my contemporaries from getting their hands on their special Shen Gong Wu. Luckily, the Void Dragon, Kuuzo, isn’t that active now, but the Wood and Metal Dragons, Muwaru and Jin, are after any they can get their hands on. Even now, those two are after the Octotecto.”
Muwaru and Jin’s eyes lit up in excitement, and they ran over to the Octotecto. “Ah hah!” Muwaru exclaimed, followed by Jin saying, “The Octotecto is…” Both of them said, “Mine!” at the same time, and then looked at each other quizzically. “No, you said I get it!” Muwaru wailed, followed by Jin retorting, “No, I was gonna get it! You agreed!” Muwaru and Jin began squabbling, their voices rising all the while. “Wow, what’s the deal with these clowns? Omi, I’ll get the Wu while they’re distracted!” Raimundo yelled. “Great idea, Raimundo… I think I’ll do the same!” Wuya sneered, running for the Octotecto, and Rai followed suit. Jin and Muwaru stopped fighting abruptly, and dove for the Shen Gong Wu…
“Those no good varmints! I have to help the others!” Clay exclaimed, leaping to his feet. “No, Clay, that’s not necessary. The Octotecto is just a normal Shen Gong Wu… besides; those two are more of troublemakers than anything else. The one I’m worried about is Kuuzo… he’s bent on our destruction, in order to not have anyone be in his way when he tries to take over the world. We’re kind of like a contained version of the Heylin-Xiaolin confrontation,” Sorai explained. “Muwaru and Jin have been partners in crime for a long long time… they’re the morally gray sector of our order. Kuuzo’s just… evil.” Sorai seemed to sadden for a bit, and then brightened up. “Well, at least I got my special Shen Gong Wu: the Denshi Bunny.”
All four contenders touched the Octotecto at the same time, and the Wu began to glow. Muwaru grinned wildly and said, “I challenge all three of you to a Xiaolin Showdown. I wager my Juju Flytrap against Jin’s Shroud of Shadows, Wuya’s Ruby of Ramses, and Raimundo’s… have you got the Fist of Tebigong on hand?” Rai nodded, “I do. Let’s get this show on the road.” Jin smiled. “It’ll be a free for all, last standing wins.” Wuya nodded as well, and they all said, “Let’s go: Xiaolin Showdown!” The ground shook, and the environment changed for the showdown. Chunks of rock flew into the air, creating many small platforms and one large one. The combatants ended up on the large one, and Jin said, “Muwaru, handle the Wind Dragon. I’ll get the old hag.” Muwaru nodded, grinning wildly.
“What’s so special about the Denshi Bunny?” Clay asked, prompting Sorai to smile. “Clay… you’re adorable, and I know you’re not stupid.” Clay blushed, unsure how to reply as Sorai continued. “My element is lightning, Clay… with the Denshi Bunny, I can enter the clouds and control the lightning. My lightning control abilities are augmented as well.” Sorai looked at Clay without speaking for a while, smiling a soft, calming smile. He looked into Clay’s eyes with his somewhat sad gray eyes. “Your eyes are such a deep blue… has anyone told you that?” Clay’s eyes widened a little bit, confusing Sorai a bit. “Ah… I see… you’re not…” Sorai nodded in understanding. “Gotcha. I’ll stop it now.”
“Gong Yi Tanpai!” the contestants exclaimed, leaving Wuya to face Jin and Raimundo to face Muwaru. Jin seemed to pull a strange weapon out of nowhere, and Muwaru brought out a pair of tonfa. “Think you can handle me with my Shaolin spade?” Jin asked devilishly, waiting for her to get angry and attack. Muwaru and Raimundo had already started fighting, Muwaru defending against all of Raimundo’s strikes, and Raimundo dodging all of Muwaru’s sweeping attacks. They ended up forcing a separation, resulting in the two of them facing each other. “Enough of this, man… Wudai Star – Wind!”
“Wait… Sorai, Master Fung said something about reincarnation?” Clay asked. Sorai nodded. “Yeah… we’re reincarnations of previous monks, ‘locked forever in an unchanging stalemate, not to ever be ended.’ Kuuzo, however, decided that it was about time there was a winner. He stole some Shen Gong Wu from Jack Spicer, and tried to use it to throw us off. That’s why I’m going after the Shen Gong Wu… I want to return us to our equilibrium. Either that, or get Kuuzo paralyzed for a looong time.” Clay nodded and began, “If he gets the Ring Repulso…” Sorai finished his sentence with, “…he’s gonna use it to destroy you, me, and Jin and Muwaru. That’s why, when the Ring Repulso reveals itself, I need help getting it. I’m sure he’ll go after it.”
Muwaru braced himself, readying himself for the attack. “The wind cannot uproot a well planted tree. Wooden Brace – Wood! Juju Flytrap!” Muwaru called, roots seeming to come out of his ankles, rooting him in the ground. Bees shot into Raimundo’s Wudai Star, weakening it so that when it hit Muwaru, it did nothing to him. “Haha!” Muwaru exclaimed, followed by Raimundo grinning and yelling “Fist of Tebigong!” He smashed the fist into the ground, resulting in a quake ripping apart where Muwaru was rooted, resulting in him falling and losing the Showdown. Raimundo celebrated, “Yes! I just one old hag and a weird guy left!”
“Aren’t you worried someone will come and make off with the Denshi Bunny?” Clay asked sincerely. “Nope, you’re the only one I’ve given my home’s location. Besides, I have a well locked and guarded place for it any way… which reminds me… can I have that picture back?” Clay handed it back hesitantly. “Have you memorized how it looks?” Clay nodded warily, prompting Sorai to go, “Great. Denshi Bunny!” He turned into electricity and fried the picture, turning it to ash. “Denshi Bunny!” Electro-Sorai said, turning back to normal. When Clay looked at him quizzically, Sorai explained, “So if you happen to lose the Golden Tiger Claws, no one else can come here.”
Jin and Wuya were in a stalemate, until Wuya called out, “Ruby of Ramses!” Jin began glowing red, and Wuya began smashing him into the ground. “Steel Shell – Metal!” Jin exclaimed, turning silver and suddenly, Wuya could not longer control him. “What the?” she exclaimed as Jin began walking towards her slowly but surely. “You’re in my world now, Wuya. You can’t win!” Jin leapt at her and, as she was unable to move whilst using the Ruby of Ramses, managed to punch her through the rock out of the Showdown. He turned towards Raimundo, and picked up his spade. “Come on, let’s see who wins, eh?” Jin said, readying his spade, and returning to his normal skin shade.
“Well, Clay, seems like it’d be best for you to get going,” Sorai said, standing up. “I don’t think there’s anything else you’d want to know, so you’d better get back before you’re discovered missing.” He went over to Clay and offered his hand. “Clay… I’ll do anything you want, with the obvious exception of relinquishing the Denshi Bunny.” Clay took Sorai’s hand, and was surprised to find the teen could pull him upright. Sure, he had a little trouble doing that, but still, it was rather impressive. Unbeknownst to him, Sorai was relishing in touching Clay’s hand like this. As for Clay, Sorai’s compliments and such behaviors were having a strange effect on him: most specifically a sped up heart rate. “Well, I’ll see you when the Ring Repulso reveals itself. And… I’ll help you get the next Shen Gong Wu, to make up for me taking the Denshi Bunny.”
“Bring it on, Metal Man!” Raimundo taunted, removing the Fist of Tebigong from his hand. Jin spun the spade in his hand and replied, “You asked for this, Wind Dragon!” Jin charged Raimundo, swinging the broader, more bladelike side of the weapon at Raimundo, who retaliated by ducking, back flipping, and weaving to avoid the blade. Raimundo went into a handstand, coiling himself up like a spring. He pushed off the ground, kicking the spade out of Jin’s hand and sending it spiraling into the air. Jin smiled devilishly before whipping the Shroud of Shadows into view. “Shroud of Shadows!” Jin called, sweeping the Shroud across him, turning him invisible. Raimundo returned to a standing position, going into a defensive state, looking for any disturbances in the dirt, or anything for that matter. He got hit with a punch to the stomach, followed by a kick to the ribs, a kick to the back, and a punch in the side. Finally, his sash was grabbed, and he was thrown off the platform, ending the showdown.
“Well, pardner, I reckon I oughta get out of here…” Clay said, wondering exactly why his heart was racing this way. Sorai nodded reluctantly, not wishing Clay to leave. Clay let go of Sorai’s hand, and fixed his hat. “Golden Tiger Claws!” Clay called out, ripping open a rift through space back to the Temple. He landed next to Master Fung, startling the normally tranquil man’s tea. Master Fung composed himself before Clay could notice he had been disgruntled. “Master Fung, sir… Sorai was mighty kind and explained everything to me… well, most of it anyway.” Master Fung questioningly rose his eyebrow, prompting Clay to explain everything Sorai said, specifically circumventing the compliments and such… it was a little embarrassing to him. Master Fung nodded, saying, “Wait for the other Dragons to return, and share what you’ve learned with them.
Raimundo smashed his fist against the ground in anger, as Jin began celebrating his victory. “Come on, Jin, lemme have the Octotecto!” Muwaru whined, hanging off of Jin’s arm in one of the most annoying displays Raimundo had seen in his life. Raimundo got to his feet, as Jin said, “Hey, Muwaru, check this out! Ruby of Ramses!” In the blink of an eye, Omi’s, Raimundo’s, and Kimiko’s pants dropped to the floor, prompting Kimiko to scream and fix it and Wuya to begin laughing. “Ah, Jin! But you forgot something!” Muwaru exclaimed, running over to a still fumbling Raimundo, who happened to be as red as a beet. “I’ll give it right back! Sword of the Storm!” Muwaru exclaimed, sweeping the Sword of the Storm into his hand and raising a tempest with it, sending it right at Wuya. It kicked her robe up into the air and forced her to hold the majority of it down. Muwaru began laughing hysterically, dropping the Sword and stumbling over to Jin, the two of them walking off with the Octotecto and Ruby of Ramses. “Ah hahaha!” Jack Spicer exclaimed as he descended, took the Shen Gong Wu the pair forgot, and lifted off. “So, how about I use it to mess with Sorai, and you can mess with Kuuzo, right?” Jin’s voice floated back to them, followed by Muwaru’s excited affirmations. “Well, I can safely say I got my butt kicked…” Raimundo muttered before he climbed onto Dojo and they left for the temple.
“So, I’m guessin’ the rodeo didn’t go so well?” Clay asked the other three monks as they returned to the temple. “Yeah… it got to a four way Xiaolin Showdown, and Raimundo got to a one on one with a guy named Jin,” Kimiko said dejectedly, as Raimundo sort of just flopped off of Dojo. Clay perked up a little bit. “Speakin’ of which, while you guys were gone, Master Fung sent me to meet with that Sorai fella to find out some more information,” Clay said, before telling them everything Sorai had told him, subtracting, of course, the bits about Sorai being… blunt. Flirtatious, even. What freaked Clay out even more than that was that it didn’t seem that bad coming from Sorai…
“Ugh, so more people going after the Wu? That seems to be happening a lot, lately,” Raimundo said, spread out on the floor in a really exhausted way. “Think of it this way; not all of them are evil this time around, and only one who is actually cares about us. So, it’s not like losing any to them is going to be as bad as losing them to, say, Hannibal or Wuya,” Kimiko told him in a rather cheerful voice. “My friends, I am pleased to say that I will undoubtedly win the next Showdown!” Omi exclaimed happily, completely missing the aura of raw anger coming off of Raimundo.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

opened to comments, I suppose
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I love your stories, like seriously reading your fic is more fun than watching the actual show... and hooray for metal as an element~
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 am

This is so full of win it's not even funny. LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 am

I appreciate it, Admin-Sama and ZB! I'm thinking this my be my "do during school" project now... Either that or the constellation one I talked about with A-Sama.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm

which is also made of win by the way
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.   Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiaolin Showdown fic, part one.
Page 1 of 1