One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

The Bangal desert's flee market was as deserted as a cemetery on Valentine's day, the only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of camels praying for rest in the Boiling weather. It was an early hour, and the wind was gently making the desert sand pile in random places. But the silence was about to be broken, when two swordsmen approached the scene.

Carlos Vivo Vs. Karma Tenma

Carlos stood at the edge of a long column of shopping shacks, his hook blades strapped to his waists and his brown hood covering his head from the blazing sun. His brown eyes were staring directly forward, facing his opponent. "This should be fun" Carlos noted. He heard that Karma was a swordsman, and wanted to prove his skills by defeating him. He drew his weapons, each hook blade held firmly in his grip. He then assumed a battle stance, with his right leg bent forward and his left leg stretched to the back, his right hook blade covering his midsection and his left covering his head, waiting for his opponent to ready up.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

"Well, well..." Karma said with a cheerful look on his face "What do we have here? A marine? Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." . The marine captain did not expect that he would encounter another marine, just like him. He had not seen Carlos before, he had never met him or anything. However, he could easily recognize from his clothes that he was a member of the marines... And as he was a member of the marines, he definitely was a formidable opponent.

"Do not think that I am going to be an easy match!" Karma said while still keeping a smile on his face, before he unsheathed his sword with his right hand and took his regular stance. His whole right arm was pointing downwards and the sword's edge was also slightly pointing downwards, at a spot a few meters in front of Karma. "Shall we begin?" Karma asked, prepared for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Carlos exposed a small grin, he's opponent seemed formidable, which meant that he'll get the fight he was looking for. "I'm not expecting an easy match, but be aware that our rank differences aren't gonna be any help in this fight" Carlos answered. He lowered his position by bending his knees, getting a better foothold in the desert sand. "We shall" Carlos said as a grin spread on his face.

He opened the fight with a quick sprint towards Karma, splashing sand behind him as he did. When he got close to Karma's drawn blade, Carlos stretched his left arm forward to try and grab Karma's neck with the hook of his blade. At the same time, Carlos' right hand moved back, preparing to block any incoming counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"I see..." Karma said as soon as he listened to Carlos' statement about the rank differences. From what Carlos said, Karma thought that the match would be quite difficult...

"Slow!" Karma said with a smile on his face as he swiftly moved his whole body at the right and raised his sword upwards in order to go with his first attack. He swiftly swung his sword and a cutting air blade started getting created from the swift swing. "One Sword Style... River!" he said as the air blade moved towards Carlos in an attempt to cut him at the body. Would the attack work or not?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Carlos was surprised to see such an attack being pulled off in the very beginning of the fight. If he was further away, he would have used his own powerful technique to counter the air blade, but since he was too close he had to dodge otherwise. It was for the best, better to save the big gun for later. "Wing Art: Under the Bridge!" He claimed.

From his position, Carlos dropped to the ground, switching from a fast sprint to a swift power slide. Thanks to his new low position, Carlos allowed the air blade to pass harmlessly above him, but that wasn't all there was to it. While he slid, he stretched his already extended left arm to the side, trying to grab one of Karma's legs in his hook and make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:25 pm

"You are quite good!" the marine commented as he looked at the marine who used his great maneuvers in order to dodge the attack and start going with a counter attack. However, the kind of attack that Carlos was using was something that would probably bring him very much trouble... At the time Carlos started sliding and attempted to use his hooks in order to grab Karma, the marine swiftly jumped high, dodging just in time. Then, as the enemy was still on the ground he said with a smile on his face "Hana Hana no... Check!" as four hands bloomed from around Carlos and attempted to grab each other in order to lock him on the ground. If the attack succeeded, Karma was about to go with one powerful attack to finish the battle quickly...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Carlos watched as his opponent jumped over his sword, he would have been disappointed if he managed to get Karma to the ground so soon. But, suddenly, Carlos found himself on the receiving end of the battle as four arms sprouted out of the very sand and move to bind Carlos. He never saw such a thing happening, but he saw enough in his life to know what was up: Karma had a devil fruit ability.

He had to think fast, but thinking fast was Carlos' specialty. Karma was above him and the hands were around him, so the only safe routes were either forward or backward, he chose backwards. "Geppo!" He shouted hastily, and both of his feet kicked the air around them. The result was a powerful push that sent Carlos sliding back to where he came from. The arms could reach each other, but Carlos wasn't there anymore. As he freed himself, Carlos performed a back roll and got up to his feet again, only 5 meters away form Karma and his arms. "I wasn't expecting that" He admitted, taking a moment to regroup.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:45 pm

"I was not expecting that from you, either..." Karma said with a smile on his face as he grabbed his katana with both hands and prepared to perform one of his strongest techniques. While grabbing the katana with both hands, the marine captain started rushing towards the spot where Carlos was and he attempted to slice him at the chest with the sword. The real plan, though, was not to cut him. The real plan was to make him block with the chains as this attack was a strong slash that was capable of even cutting steel. Would the attack work or not? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

As a swordsman, Carlos' instincts told him to block the slash, and he had no reason to find anything wrong with that, but Carlos' blocks are not traditional blocks either.

He allowed Karma to get near, and prepared his move. "Fang Art: Disarm!" He announced. He ducked down under Karma's slash and raised his right leg to try and kick the man in the gut. Meanwhile, Carlos left his left arm behind to intercept Karma's blade with his hook. Normally, Carlos would grab the weapon and kick the swordsman away to disarm him, but Karma's slash was powerful.

The clash made a sharp sound, as if Carlos' hook was about to give away, but the hook was expertly made and wouldn't break that easily. Still, if the hook wouldn't break, the clash's force would be incredible, and it was. The sheer force made Carlos' left arm stretch back, which threw him into another unintentional back flip. This turned Carlos kick around, and it was now aimed at Karma's chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)   GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: A Clashing Showdown (Open to me and Maxulus)
Page 1 of 1