One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Orsen Kahn dutily paced back and forth through the captain's quarters of the ship. Josey was sitting at the desk reading through professional stationaries. Most of the documents Josey read were criminal profiles, however one note was marked in brick red ink as "urgent". The captain's curiousity was piqued, he ripped open the envelope with a righteous urgency. Skimming through the message led to the threatening discovery that two shichibukai were heading for their location. Josey re-read the document and his face blanched, but he hid his fear in a navy ledger lying in front of him. His eyes rampantly read the finance report before he tossed it into the trash bin. Josey bolted up to his feet in a mix of panic and excitement and pushed Orsen to the side. The door creaked open and Josey bolted to the deck of the ship. Orsen staggered to an upright stance and followed Josey to the deck. Orsen's eyebrows sunk and his pupils dialated in confusion. Josey felt a jolt of shock jump through his spine as Orsen's hand landed on his shoulder.
"What's going on boss?" Orsen nervously asked. His mien of confusion quickly fell into a stare of terror as he glanced into Josey's eyes.
"We're going to fight two of the strongest pirates on the sea. Men who's name demand thunder claps, and who are most likely going to wound us. The good news is we have a chance of victory. Their riding in by a ship so we can just sink them before they touch the floor. One quick blast will tear off their mast and then you can pick them off with your rifle. I know it is ridiculous but it could work! Maybe."
"Josey..."
"Captain Sharpe" Josey interjected.
"Captain Sharpe, the maybe isn't very inspiring. The only one who would really get excited by that speech would be a small child. Even if the plan works, we'll just be the target of more pirates!"
"Yes... It's marvelous we'll finally be getting some recognizition."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

There was a big looking man who jumped from the water on to the deck of the ship. It was a fishman, more specifically a Great White Shark Fishman. He stood up, his muscle and pure brutality could be felt, however, surprisingly at this moment, he wasnt tearing away at the two men before him. Instead he sat nearby before saying "I enquired with my species about the two men coming here that you spoke of Sharpe..GRRRRRR they knew nothing about it, so i killed them, foolish to try and attack me and then think you can live, thats simply not how it works.... but these two men coming here will pose no threat, ill rip their flesh and eat them alive, GRORRRW" The fishman named Shrieker sat there simply hungering for blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

"Shrieker... Shrieker... Shrieker... I don't think it works that way. We can't just attack them! They are the royalty of pirates!" Orsen condenscended. He placed his rifle into his arm and then loaded one missile. "I think one missile should do the trick... right? Maybe they have two ships. I'll bring another missile with me. What if I miss? Oh right, I never miss. Might as well bring more missiles, they could survive the first blast." Orsen took a pause to catch his breath and Josey leapt in.
"This isn't the time to talk to yourself Orsen! We have serious business going on! Get your gun ready and get to a vantage point!" Josey barked. "Shrieker, you're job is to flank them from the ocean. Once they have arrived on land they will realize the severity of the situation and it will be my turn. I'll play dead and ambush them. These ploys should give us the advantage, and from their will will easily crush them!" Josey drew his sword, raised it into the air in a salute, and sheathed it again.
"I was getting my gun ready!" Orsen grabbed his ammo and scampered to the landing bridge on the ship. "Don't worry, I'm not abandoning you. I'm going to scout out a good sniping point." Orsen pulled his cap on and continued "the best sniping point ever!"
Josey pulled down his face with his right hand. A sigh of nervousness came before he growled out " The cliffs near the north beach will work as a sniping point." The captain snapped his fingers and Orsen went off. Then, Josey turned his attention toward Gartod. "The north beach is where we set up. There's no other good landing points and the Shichibukai will want to make a declaration for any citizens in the area" Josey finished the conversation with the simple sentence "Even if it doesn't look like it, I'll be at the beach waiting for them." Josey finished the sentence and sprinted to the north beach.
The ship was in a small lake. A large river jutted into the cliffs at the north beach and connected the sea to the lake. Josey and Orsen would have to follow the river but their destination was different. In a matter of ten minutes Josey would arrive at the sandbar and in thirteen minutes Orsen would find himself atop the north cliffs.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:36 pm

It seemed that finally Zen was going to get some action. After all, he has been spending his time on that forsaken fortess of the marines known as marinford. However now the real challege came where Zen was finally going to test his new powers against a group of rookie pirates that opposed the world government.

Zen was now riding his boat that sailed with his devil fruit powers. The boat was a smaller version of his main ship, and it had the drawing of what seemed to be hell on it. However the only different was that the boat was obviously smaller, and did not have the Raging devil's flag on it.

"Hmm... where is that fool!!" Zen said in a low voice as he scanned the area with his head to spot where Gael was. After all, they were getting close to their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Orsen Kahn's rapid footsteps snapped twigs underneath his feet everytime he took a step. The thick jungle ended seconds later, and the seacliffs were visible. He increased his speed to a sprint. Kahn had a two minute climb to reach the top of the highest rocky crag and then he paused. He enjoyed the altitude before scoping out the seas. They were tranquil except for one boat. It was rocketing forward toward the beach. Orsen needed thirty seconds to aim and he had the time. He scoped the boat and gave it a lead of five meters. He needed to catch its movement patterns, otherwise the missile would horribly miss and give away his position.
"Alright then... Just a few seconds and you'll be dead you miserable bastard..." A smug smile came across Orsen's face. A perverse glee lighted his cheeks and his eyes already saw the wreckage his missile would create. He hummed to himself a focusing, mantra "wait just a minute, wait just a minute, wait just a minute, and he will be dead. He will be dead, dead, dead."
Josey was already at the beach, lying still as a corpse. Sand covered most of his body but he could still get oxygen. This corpse performance was rather convincing as his movement synched with the tides. The illusion was given that he wasn't moving as the beach moved, however he was threatened by the approaching seawater. The closest the tide got to him was four feet away but it was still a threat.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

Shrieker then said ran to the edge "Fine, ill stay in the sea and flank them down..... these schibukai is meant to be strong right? I will be dissapointed if they prove to be dissapointing.... at least now ill be able to claim blood, something i have been craving for....... GROWRRRRR" Shrieker dived into the water and began submerged into the ocean. The fishes nearby tried to stay away from him, except for one sea king which suddenly attacked him from behind. Shrieker held one hand up and stopped the sea king in its tracks. The sea king look was one of requesting mercy. But Shriekers eyes showed no mercy or compassion, it only showed violence and the thirst for blood. Shrieker ripped the sea king in two and began feasting on the flesh and the blood, his body in ecstasy from the blood.

Now Shrieker was going to wait.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Pwuga slowly surfaced with a Figdra-sized lump on his back. Pwuga's deep, resounding voice called out, "Zen, we're getting close. The targets have been stealing important messages from the World Government, so we've got to take them out. Gael doesn't feel like coming out at the moment, so... you're going first." Truth was, Gael had fallen asleep surrounded by his two wolves, and he was far too comfy to be disturbed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 pm

"Hmmm like I would need that freak anyway..I will just take these fools all by myself" Zen said as he quickly jumped and landed on the island leaving his boat. The fun was going to begin now.

"I wonder where these fools are hiding" Zen said as he started to set the trees around him on fire. After all, there was a high chance that these fools were cowering behind the trees.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 pm

After awhile Zen got bored. Those cowards did not appear or maybe Zen just arrived in the wrong place.

"Well, I don't have time to waste here with these fools I got other stuff that are more important to do" Zen said as he jumped on his raft and started to head away from the island.

(I am sorry guys but this thread is going too slow and I need Zen somewhere else)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:08 pm

((Major has claimed that he does not want to rp for a bit or something , so everyone is free, its sad because i where will i put shrieker now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate   Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Heralds Chapter 1- Trouble Right Out The Gate
Page 1 of 1