One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Ancient Gate. An island with a plethora of ruins and structures from civilizations past. Once possessed by the great pirate Unholy, upon his death, it's possession has been contested both verbally and in action by a number of groups... but now a specific man has set his sights on Ancient Gate.

A group of people appeared around the outskirts of the island, and they clearly weren't here to fool around. "Micael, Yusuke, Maximus, and Charles, let's go. I don't have time to screw around here." One man yawned at the other's impatience. "Shaddup, Seta... you don't control us. Stop pretending you're still in charge." The five of them started heading off, using one method or another to remove the resistance in their way. They were looking for the de facto leader of the island at the moment, so they could take him down.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 pm

(OOC Unholy never took over this Island but he planned to.)
Anceint Gate Schemetic's

(Surface)
Upper Level of the island with a variety of differant ruins from ancient civilization are scatter through out te massive island. Here our where the Outcasts of Anicent Gate recide. Forming a variety of differant tribes they work togther to surive. (Note these tribes arent very spechial ell free to deal with them anyway neccessary.

(The Gate)
Under the ruins in the center of the island is a giant stair way that is 5 miles deep. Once at the bottome a huge stone gate is seem that moves by Gears. The way in is either finding out the correct combination of stones to press in to activate the gate or finidng a Outcast above who k nows it.
Once inside there are a series of randiom traps one would have to go through. Along with an acasional giant Brown scorpian.

(The Under Ground City Alverak)
After the p;assage way you enter a great underground city. The building structures are amazingly well build. Here darksined humans live in there high society (Or Low technically lolz) IN this city they HUnt for underground creates to eat and drink from a freezing underground spring there are also a famous hotspring where everyone in Alverak go to relax. Everyone here digs for the good of the community the depper the go the farther they can advance there civilization. Currently they are compelteing the Underground train that moves to all UNdergrounds Cites Under Ancient Gate. As well as connecting to All 8 islands if one takes a train to say Salmanthia they will come to a small station where they climb and endless stair case to find a secreat opening to enter the surface of said island.

(Cities)
There are about 5 major cities Under Anceitn Gate who pride the mselves in digging. Gold,Diamonds and Plantium along with a vairey of other precieus metals are gather and sold to the surface to finance there digging.

(Elders)
There are 5 elders in each City of Anceint Gate. Win there respect or kill them to take over there posion is your choice howeer they are highly reguarded as great under ground building contractors. And are highly guarded by skilled underground hunters. One of the elders are rumored to have the rock logia.

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Kuchula had slipped out of her prison home around midnight the pervious day, using her hairs to pick any locks that might have stood in her way and strolling clamly outside on to the cool sand and crisp night air to the docks where the ships used by the prison were kept, commandeering one with out a moment of hesitation and set off in no direction in particular, her hair doing the work of an entire crew, pulling a rope here, turning the helm there, tying knots and setting sail. Within a day of sailing toward the grand line her ship reached an island she hadn’t been to before. An outside observer would see the ships anchor drop by itself and a lone figure propel itself off the ship and hover above the water slowly moving toward them, in reality this was Kuchulas hairs working like hundreds of tiny legs to skim across the gentle waves. When at last her dry shoes touched the sand she tossed back her hair with a flick of her wrist and had a look around, the island was dotted with strange and toppled structures, rather depressing looking. She wore a leather jacket and a pair of black denim pants with riding boots and carried nothing with her. “hmm, what a sad little island… it looks almost ruined, perhaps you there could amuse me” she leaned to her right and her jet black hair paired itself to reveal a single grey eye to the presence she sensed there, possibly locals “Hi~” she said in a tone that would inspire fear in even the most sturdy of pirates, a tone from her days on the seas, one not of malice but of such obvious interest and pleasantry that it was infinity more chilling.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 pm

The five strange men walked along, suddenly stopped short upon hearing a voice. Four of them shivered involuntarily, and the only one who didn't spun to see who spoke. Magma began dripping off his hands, smashing into the sand and forming glass upon impact. "You!" The man yelled, before one of the others recovered and stood between the two. "Seta, you take the rest and take the island. I'll deal with this bitch." He began generating a large amount of a strange purple liquid, as two of the men grabbed Seta and began dragging him away. The last one took up a spot beside the liquid producer. "You'll need help, Micael. She doesn't look like you can handle her on your own." A strange pink substance began forming in the man's hand, taking on the form of chewing gum. "C'mon, Maximus, what'll she do? Glare us to death?" Micael asked, as he readied himself to fight.

The other three plowed into the nearest settlement above ground. "Who leads this damn place?" Seta bellowed, before receiving a blow to the back of the head. "In nicer terms..." An interjecting yawn, "Who might we bother about negotiating with the leaders of the island? Purely diplomatic, of course."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

kuchula's eyes widened "bitch? my thats pretty harsh, you silly little pirates, after embedding those dried up devil fruits in to your bodies you feel the need to try two against one" she smiled, the stitches at the sides of her mouth rather stressed "now you've gone and got me exited, you remind me of all the fun I had before, Im grateful that the world still breeds blood-sacks like you to amuse me" her hair flew up in all directions and shot out about ten meters in to the air like coiling rything black fire! "now, its time to play Micael! I havent had a good fight in ages!" in an instant the hairs shot out in all directions, thosuands of needles thinner then pinpoints, sharper than quills, faster than whips and hard as steel extended themselves ten meters in all directions, the fleeing men just out of reach, countless needles aiming to pirce the two men on all sides, nearly invisible on their own and inevitably speeding closer, te resounding whip like crack from every hair snaping in to actiuon made the sand below her feet blow out in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Maximus and Micael's fruit powers sprung to life, coating the former in chewy and elastic gum, while the latter was covered in hardening poison, and surrounded himself with a thick well of liquid poison. Forming this poison into a tunnel, Micael thrust himself through the tunnel and behind Kuchula. He then called the poison through the tunnel and formed it into a series of thick, bladed chains. He whipped the chain out while maintaining his poison armor. Maximus, in the meantime, began creating large amounts of gum, which he hardened into spears of gum. He then began launching them at Kuchula as quickly as he could make them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 am

Kuchula's eyes seemed to flash as the hairs that were strait before suddenly began to wave and wiggle at such high speeds, countless razor sharp threads, whipping and whirling around in all directions to slice the hard rubber gun spears in to ienumerable chunks, the hairs moving so quickly and efficiently that the gum was simply cleanly sliced. Keeping this up she started to run strait for the closest enimy, aiming to slash micael to ribbons with her lethe like tendirls of hair.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

A Small Tribe in the Center of the Ruins Started there daily scavaging for Food and water.

Slipitting in groups of 4 each group headied towards there destination.
reaching the small sespool of water 3 of the tribes woman started to draw water in there big clay pots while the remaing tribes woman stod gaurd with her spear.

The Second group of the four tribes men started to head towards the coast to hunt crabs and fish with there spears. Seeing a ship off in the distance man there extreamly weary. but they contiuned on more casious then ever
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Micael stepped back quickly, misjudging the length of Kuchula's hair. Innumerable tiny gashes and cuts appeared all over Micael's body. "Shit!" He muttered, before putting his hands up again. "Venom Arrow!" He collected his venom into a point in between his hands, before launching the liquid as an arrow, directly at Kuchula's throat. In the meanwhile, Maximus began creating more of the semi-solid variety of chewing gum: perhaps if he managed to bind up her hair, she would no longer be a threat. He began launching globs of the stuff at Kuchula's hair, hoping Micael was enough of a distraction for this plan to work. As he attacked Kuchula, Maximus was reinforcing the gooey protection around his vitals: while he needed protection, he needed to be able to move without restrictions.

The quiet one of the triad twitched, as if he had heard something in the farthest reach of his hearing. "I need to leave. Seta, Yusuke, stay here and continue with the master's order." He turned and ran, vanishing into the aether as if he had never existed. The other two continued, before finding four women at what appeared to be a well. "How's in charge here?" Seta bellowed, before getting his legs kicked out from under him. "We're terribly sorry to bother you ladies: could you possibly take us to see the leader of this island?" the lazy one asked, his voice sweet and harmless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!   Serious: Ancient Gate under attack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ancient Gate under attack!
Page 1 of 1