One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:49 am

Vega then asked "Yuukimura sensei, do we have any information on the mercenaries or the pirates protecting him? Also, what will be our entry point for this mission?" Vega felt that he had to ask since nobody had asked the important questions that will be necessary, he looked over to Clause, whatever his previous experience, Clause was clearly a amateur for not asking these key questions.

Yuukimura then said "Simple entry point, use the ports with the cover of businessmen.. do not under any circumstances cause a scene, we want a well planned assasination, at the same time, keep in mind the pirates and mercenaries protecting him are very strong... we have them on our lists. I want to remind ALL of you to not give yourselves away. Is that dandy? Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 am

Clause then smiled a bit. Why was he smiling. He just keep tapping his fingers on the table. He then looked at Yuukimura and spoke. Now that Vega has finally known what he has not known let us go. .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

((Kaiser, i changed my mind , Clause will not be the leader of White Code yet, it will take some time before that happens, Yuukimura is still the leader of White Code))

Vega then continued with the questions " How about the locals, what are their feelings to this leader?" Yuukimura then paused and then said "Good question Vega, very good, the locals have mixed feelings towards this man, some of them claim he is protecting the dignity of the island by not allowing The world government to be involved, others are saying that he has destroyed trade and prosperity opportunities by making this move.. so its very mixed... at best avoid contact with the locals and proceed , however, if the situation asks for it, do NOT make deals with the local governors there, make it with the trade unions, understood all of you?"

Vega smiled, he knew Yuukimura too well, if he did not ask these questions and screwed up the job, Yuukimura would not be pleased at all. That was why Vega let out a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:45 am

Clause then sighed and hastily answered with Yes. .

Ruby Wood was just listening the whole time. She spoke her first words. Yes Yuukimura sensei.

Lee Matsumoto then politely answered As the lady and Sir Clause had said, we understood Yuukimura sensei

Karsh smiled and lets out a huge grin while giving a thumb up to Yuukimura You bet!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

Yuukimura then said "Ok then, remember to scout the area before the assassination, you must gain all the info necessary to complete your task. Since this is your first official mission Clause, you are not eligible to be a leader. Vega, you are the senior so you are in charge. Also wait around for another few hours, a old friend of you four is coming around to join you for the mission..... you understand Jack, Lee, Karsh , Clause , Ruby and Vega?"

Vega then said "Yes Yuukimura sensei, all is clear to me now... we should wait for a bit before leaving....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:34 am

Clause then just spoke. He knew that the only thing he wants to call his so called "superior" is only at most Seta followed by Yuukimura. Other then that, no one. Sure thing, whatever you say Yuukimura sensei. Tell me if we are gonna leave Vega.

Ruby smiled at Yuukimura Oh there is more. I am hoping to meet him .

Lee then smiles as he heard the news. So he is gonna come to. I am delighted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

wolfheart gave a friendly growl of agreement then turned into a wolf then lied down next to yuukimura for this was the only one he trusted at the moment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 am

Yuukimura then looked at Clauses facial expressions and sighed , Clause was never going to mature until he learnt the value of humility. A man cannot go his whole life being arrogant, that was the wrong way, and Clause was too spoilt by all those government officials, especially Seta Hellark who had a reputation for being too over flashy and too disrespectful of his elders. Yuukimura knew Seta well after all, it did not surprise him that Seta was like that, he only hoped that Clause would change, and being under a team and working under someones orders were part and parcel of White Code. It was their duty. Yuukimura then said "Karsh , Lee and Jack, i do not need to remind you of the standards i expect from all of you. But Clause you are new so this needs to be explained to you and Ruby. Failure is not tolerated , we punish mistakes harshly.... but you wont die.... i will not tolerate insubordination. There was once when Karsh and Lee tried to disobey their superior officer and they were both whipped very badly for failing to listen.... hopefully they remember that lesson and you will heed that warning, do NOT disobey, follow orders and do your jobs well, that is all, i will take my leave now, oh and one final thing, Wolfheart, this will be your first mission, you will obey Vega's orders , is that alright?"

Vega smiled and then went to get some maps from the next room. Yuukimura followed and then said "Vega , as team leader, you bear the full brunt, if this mission goes wrong, you will be punished the hardest. Do you understand?" Vega shivered a little bit , but then said "Yes sensei, it will be done properly..." Vega remembered when he was punished for failing a mission during his youth. The whipping hurt, and so did the beating. He was never going to be punished, he would make this a sucess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 am

wolfheart jumped up and started staring at vega and barking at him he was not going to let someone he didnt know lead him into the unknown even if this was agaisnt yuukimura he trusted him but not enough to trust those he trusts
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Yuukimura then said "Wolfheart, you must follow your superior at the very least.... it wont be too far child, you will be back before you know it, but you must at least have some field experience, so you must follow Vega, at least for a while"

Vega didnt say anything , he didnt really care about the kid. He didnt hate the kid, but he didnt love him either. He did however decided if the kid did join, he wasnt going to harm him anyway, a child like that could be useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm

wolfheart then stopped barking and watched vega to what he was doing then looked at a map not having a clue what it ment then went back to where he was lying down
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Clause knew where Yuukimura was going. Even though he had no choice, he was still stubborn as hell. Oh yeah sure, just don't order me too much like some helper like give me this or that. Oh and Clause Filmore never ever fails after the Enies Lobby War ever again. . Clause then slowly turns around and leaves the room.

Ruby,who was nervous because of what Clause had said. I am sorry for Clause's actions, it is just that, he does not want to feel like he is inferior or something, I hope you all understand. . Ruby bows and slowly runs after Clause but just saw Clause standing outside.

As Clause left the room he smoked a cigarette. He then saw a very familiar face. Was it who he think he was? It is. It was his superior Seta Hellark. You seem to have become very stubborn Clause. . Clause was trying to speak and explain to Seta Give Yuukimura a chance Clause. I am proud to be your teacher but let others help you okay? Now go back to the room. . Clause agreed and turned around and saw Ruby. Don't worry Ruby I am all right. . Clause then turns back to Seta and saw that he was gone. Maybe it was just a dream? It does not matter. Seta has given Clause an order. Clause went back into the room and took a seat.

Clause then knew that even if it was real or not, he has to give a chance to Yuukimura and the rest of the White Code

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:13 pm

wolfheart started to growl at vega in which the barks mean (what do they mean?) then turned to yuukimura(when do we leave?) then he went over to jack looking to see if he was a nice person , a strong person or a smart person.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 am

Jack looked at Wolfheard. He didn't kow what to say because he never got stared at by a wolf before. He thought: "I just don't get this guy. What does he want from me?" The staring began to annoy Jack.
"Someone, please, take him away before I do.", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 am

wolfheart walked away thinking wow this man is weak then he left the meeting then turned into a human then started to walk on all fours around town but he did get some strange looks
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 am

Vega sighed "Jack be nicer to him, Yuukimura sensei says he is our junior now and so we must take care of him.... now lets get to business, Yuukimura sensei said someone else will be joining us soon so until then no trouble..... Lee and Clause go and get Wolfheart back now so we can leave as soon as ready..."

Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 am

Jack wasn't interested in what wolfheard was going to do. "What does that guy want from me? A wolfguy with blue hair.. god reveals his humor to us once again..."
As he saw that wolfheard went away from the meeting he smiled.
Jack just loved being mean to people who weren't able to resist.
But to show he wasn't completely uncooperative, he shrugged and smiled.
"Whatever you want boss! I'll keep my mouth shut.... at least I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 am

Lee then bowed with his sarcastic smile. No Yuukimura-sensei, I guess Clause is still tired from his trip here, I'll get Wolfheart myself. Have some more rest Clause. He then bowed again and started walking out of the bar. He thought at first where he will go but soon saw some paw tracks from the ground and followed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 am

as he went through town wolfheart found a small patch of trees places into a circle as he entered the small group of trees he turned into wolf and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 am

It was minutes after when Lee found Wolfheart, he saw that he was sleeping, being sarcastic he carried him over his shoulder and spoke You can sleep in my shoulder Wolfheart-kun hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

It took her some time to find it, but eventually Silvia did. She stood in front of a bar, looking down at a scrap of paper with only the words 'Angel's Brew' scrawled on it. This appeared to be the place she was looking for. White Code was supposedly having a meeting there this evening, and certain business had caused for her late arrivial. Hopefully, they hadn't left already, since staying in one place for too long was never a good idea for this group.

She tossed the scrap of paper with the name of the rendezvous into the flame of a lamp hanging outside the bar and watched it burn until it disappeared completely. When she was certain the scrap was destroyed, she slowly pushed open the door and walked inside. Some of the faces located inside were familiar.

Jack and Vega were there, and so was Karsh. She assumed the presence of those she didn't recognize would be revealed to her in due time. Carefully, she walked over to the nearest chair and seated herself. Since they didn't seem to be in the middle of anything, Silvia decided this would be a proper time to speak.

"I appologize for my late arrival," she began in a calm, collected tone. "Have I missed anything of importance?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Vega smiled as soon as he saw Silvia, this missin just got way more efficient than he thought it good be. Silvia would also definitely be good for the new ones. "Welcome back Silvia nee san, we are about to leave on a mission, Yuukimura sensei left just now and left me in charge of the mission, and we have three new ones. Clause Filmore, Ruby Wood and Wolfheart. The new recruits and Wolfheart's first government job, it seems Yuukimura sensei sees potential in the boy. Clause Filmore has also been highly praised in the past as you know....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

wolfheart woke up as when they got back to "angels brew" when he did he thought how and why am i back here and whos that new person. he then climbed down from lee's shoulder then looked at silvia with a lot of confusion then started to bark this most probably dosnt mean anything to anyone but in the wolves it ment "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 am

Silvia was less than pleased to hear that two of the recruits were simply relocated from another sector, and an observant person may have noticed the corners of her mouth curve downwards in the slightest. If they excelled in another field, it didn't neccessarily mean they would do well as a member of White Code.

The credentials were completely different, as well as their way of handling matters. Obviously, their superiors would have put this into account already, hense their presence at the meeting. Since they thought it was a good idea, she would need to make the best of the situation without complaint, whether she agreed with it or not. Time was of the essence, like it generally was, and judgment could come later. For the present, Silvia acknowledged the presence of Clause and Ruby with a silent but respectful nod of her head.

Folding her hands on top of her lap, Silvia then turned her head towards Vega. "Unless we're awaiting another's arrival, shall we continue any discussion en route to the designated location?"

Moments after she completed her statement, her concentration was temporarily broken when one of the new recruits began to bark. Initially looking at him with a spark of irritation in her gaze, Silvia eventually felt that he didn't mean any harm, but was simply trying to figure out who this new intruder was. While her expression didn't soften by much, she couldn't help but feel some internal pity for the flustered creature.

"There's no need to feel threatened." She leaned forward and carefully outstretched her hand towards Wolfheart, giving him space to accept the gesture if he wished. "Do as you are told, and I mean you no harm."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 am

Lee then enters the room while smiling, he then suddenly noticed Silvia and bowed at her. My, my, my Silvia, it seems you have made it. Welcome

Ruby Wood then also smiled at Silvia, she thought that she was the only girl in the White Code but it is a good thing Silvia was also there. Nice to meet you too Silvia!.

Karsh then smiled and turned to Vega. Are we still waiting for someone Vega?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next