One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)

Go down 
+2
Cryptic Terror
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 am

((Speak, doesnt seastone weaken the enemy and make them unable to move, but ok then))
The cyborg countered this by extending its arm which allowed for some sort of shield to extend from its hand. The shield blocked off the attack from Kiana. Then the cyborg, turned its head and launched the laser beams from his eyes on to Jim who was standing next to him. The rest of the bandits steered clear from it because they knew of its destructive capability.

The man in the skull maks chuckled "Pointless, Segador was created from the finest metals in this area, and with some key weaponry. That shield is creatd from some very rare material i got from a few well noted individuals, its not metal its a higher form of fibre glass and it is shock proof, heat proof and water proof, which when put into perspective seems pointless, but then again, its not the point."

Satoshi who was preparing saw the cyborgs strength, his body tingling with every need to defeat it. He bowed before he charged "This will be a battle to remember, i will not hold back." Satoshi dashed as fast as he could right in the centre and aimed to slice down Segadors torso. However, Segador, launched a laser beam from his eyes at satoshi who dodged but was blown to the side by the sheer shockwave that laser beam caused behind him. Satoshi landed on his feet, but kept moving foward aiming to barrage Segadors front. Segador, created the shield which blocked Satoshis attacks. Satoshis eyes, still blazing with the intent to win.

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 am

"Who'm I s'pposed t' cheer for?"
The man really seemed to ask himself that...
"S'gad'r's on m' side, but..."
He scratched his head. Then he leaned back and seemed to have decided to simply not cheer at all. He certainly was a weird one...

"Truly an amazing creature.... then again, so is the human..."
Jasmine reappeared a little behind the man with the skull mask. Her face was expressionless as ever as she watched Satoshi and the cyborg clash.
"Should I take care of the girl?.... or...."
That was so far away from even resembling poetry that one would actually wonder if it was supposed to be...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:43 am

((Hey Gore, feel free to interrupt in the fight at any time, they can side with the cyborg and work together))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 pm

((Yeah, I interrupt when I feel Jasmine feels like it. I can't really get my head around her yet, but... Yeah, later.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Ranyx kicked off the air, avoiding the laser. "Do not underestimate me, you worthless, memory shitting piece of garbage. You think you are the only ones to ever feel loss? You know very little. I have seen suffering spanning centuries: your single slaughter is NOTHING compared to things I've seen. I will handle your soulless shell. Tekkai Kenpo!" With those last words bellowed, Ranyx shot off the air, with a foot extended toward El Segador's face, combining the strength of Tekkai, the speed of Soru, and the tactics of Geppou into a single kick aimed right at the cyborg's face.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

(Niko... I can dig the shield's special abilities but you cannot call it "metal" because the very things that categorize substances as metals are the properties of being excellent conductors of thermal and electrical energy. If these two properties are missing, it literally CANNOT be a metal. Metal can be waterproof but not heatproof or electricity-proof.
Something like a fiberglass composite would fit the bill. Fiberglass doesn't even have a melting point... it eventually gets kind of soft but that only happens at a temperature of around 2000C, which is WELL above the melting point of even titanium. The temperature is so high that it may as well be heatproof. Realllllly strong too...)

Kiana watched Ranyx carefully, pleased to see he had recovered from his inexplicable frazzled state. She observed him for a few more moments until she was reassured he was competent for the battle. After he had finished his well disciplined assault upon the cyborgs face, she found opportunity in the distraction. She pulled a few pieces of steel from a pouch at her hip, allowing them to melt in her hand. She used the her scythe to perform a high volt into the air as she flung the molten metal directly at the eyes of the cyborg in attempt to char and seal those pesky laser-leaking ocular orifices.

Upon landing, she did not take the time to see if the hot, liquid projectiles had connected with their target. She executed two back handsprings, landing her at the cyborgs left flank. She let the heat pulse through her body to reach her scythe before she executed a forceful swing, launching the cruel curve of the blade directly at the Cyborgs knee joint, hoping to substantially cripple the creature, and bring it to its knees.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 pm

((lol , i have already explained to Kitty, but i shall explain now to the rest of you, because i knew that very fact, i didnt specify what the shield was made off, simply because, i knew such a material existed but i didnt know exactly what it was called, so i left that part blank, the cyborgs body is created by those strong metals. So with that cleared up, let us continue))

The cyborg again saw the Geppou coming and lifted his hand up which was where the highest density for the metal was allocated to block and be on par with Ranyxs attack. It held Ranyx to a stand still. However it then analyzed the girl to be the biggest threat. The cyborg then saw her attacks and analyzed it one by one . firstly, it used his shield to block off the molten metal and then made the shield slightly more bigger to cover her slices at its knee. Segador was now in full operation analyzing the abilities of each and every attacker it was facing. It turned and blasted a laser beam from its eyes at Kiana.

Satoshi shouted "NO!!! FACE ME !!!!" Satoshi slammed his kick into the Cyborgs torso, which did not really affect it, but Satoshi just did that to get attention so that the cborg wouldnt hurt Kiana. The cyborg turned to Satoshi and aimed a laser at Satoshis feet. Satoshi dashed back, but was blown off by the power of the laser beam which sheer shockwave blew him back.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:17 am

Snapping his hand to the side, Jim had managed to make a rotating door of himself just in time to avoid being vaporized by point blank laser eyes. Landing on the ground, finding the massive cyborg's shoulder to be too dangerous a place to hang out for the time being, he stood still and watched as the more combat proficient fellows tried to sort things out on their end.

Listening to the the bandit-man in the skull mask brag about how impregnable the cyborg's outer layers were, Jim got to thinking of a way he could make it much easier to beat the hulking giant. It wasn't exactly something he wanted to do on his own, though.

"Ranyx!" Jim shouted, opening an air door. Thinking to include his new drinking buddy, he appended his shout with an additional cry of "and also Miss Slim-Reaper over there. Hit it's weak point for massive damage!"

Ducking into his air door and feeling much safer for doing so, Jim casually strolled over to the cyborg. As safe as he was hidden inside the emerald sanctuary of the air, however, he needed to come out for his plan to work. Ranyx had seen Jim use his powers enough times, The Stranger hoped, to figure out what he was going to do next. Hopefully, she'd be adaptable enough to get his plan once she saw it in action.

Popping out of the air directly infront of the massive cyborg's head, waiting until the moment his last laser blast had ended, Jim fell straight towards the lumbering foe's feet. On the way down he reached towards it's chest with both hands. If they managed to touch, he'd open a door through the powerful fiberglass armour, leaving the weak internal workings of the half-automaton exposed to Ranyx and Hot Chick's attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 am

Kiana snarled as her attack was foiled by yet another bothersome shield. She felt the jarring effects of the scythe impacting the shield. She then pulled back, barely had time to roll out of the way, the laser catch the edge of her arm to singe off a piece of her sleeve and leave a superficial wound.
She narrowed her cold blue eyes at Satoshi as he tried to draw the laser fire away from her. She knew he would not do such things unless he suspected she was incapable of handing herself. She was not soft, nor delicate, nor incapable and she resented that he didn't know. She stupidly interpreted his good intentions as a lack of confidence in her combat skills.
She dashed in front of Satoshi, not sure if the blast knocked him off of his feet or not. It wasn't a chance she was willing to take, she needed him for research ... so she told herself. This wasn't incorrect but it there was far more afoot than she would ever admit, even to herself.
She watched Jim disappear into a green gleaming pool of eternity, cheerfully moving hither and thither in direct opposition to time, space, and dimension. Her eyes became lucid in the acknowledgment of opportunity as she gripped her scythe more tightly. She dashed forward propelling herself into a series of tumbling handsprings, her movements too erratic for a laser to lock onto. Her fury was rising as a distinctive red glow began to replace the soft blue colours of her gleaming oculars.
She twirls her scythe in one hand, allowing the heat to cause it to glow white hot, appearing as a glowing, throbbing sphere of light. At the last moment she pulls her katana where her other hand has been covertly heating its blade and suddenly attempts to plunge it at an angle so that the hot blade can nestle into the flesh under the cyborg's ribcage, with an upward inwardly angle to singe all organs of circuits in its path of heat and destruction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 am

The man in the skull mask then smiled "So naive, to think there would only be one layer of defense. Activate layer 2.." The cyborgs systems were then protected by a sudde grid of electricity which surged through Kianas scythe to send a voltage shock at her and also to Jim who was close by. there was also a big laser grid now blocking the internal organs of the cyborg. The cyborg then sent a punch at Kiana to send her flying and then proceeded to punch Jim.

Satoshi who just got up was bleeding slightly from his head. Blood trickling down slowly on to the side of his face and on to the ground around him. He got up slowly. "Damn it, nothing will work on this thing, its actually powerful. Satoshi felt he had dropped something but forgot what it was. He looked and saw Kiana down on the floor. He was enraged now, and then pulled out both his swords. He didnt know if he could pierce the cyborgs armor, but he refused to surrender. He then shouted "NO ONE INTERFERE!! THIS IS NOW MY FIGHT!!! I WILL FIGHT THIS MYSELF!!!!" Satoshi dashes towards the cyborg who was already ready to clash. They clashed in the middle of the battlefield causing a shock wave. Satoshi's face was now no longer kind, sweet or innocent. It had the intention to kill, like some wild beast.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:37 am

Kiana was send flying into a nearby rock face and rolled down the soncave contours of the impact site. She pulled her self up in a rage; her eyes were now glowing a savage red. She pushed her hair from her face and felt a bit of wetness on her hand. She glance down and saw her hand was covered in blood from her bleeding lips. She gazes at the battlefield to check on the status of her allies and noticed Satoshi had dropped the katana she had made from her alloy at level island.
The smell of blood was suddenly masked in a gentle breeze as a sweet smell enveloped her. She glanced over at the rock face that she'd been hurled into as saw a glimmering yellowish vein running though the rock. She picked up a small rock of the material and allowed it melt in her hands. She whispered faintly in the soft glow of the melted substance.
"It's the mineral..."
She quickly carried the substance over , picking up the discarded sword. She seized the blade in her hand with such intensity, as to quickly melt the metal, that her hand began to bleed and trickle down the blade as she poured the newly found liquid yellow mineral over the black and blue blade. She snarled in pain as she felt the blade such away her heat, energy, and blood. Suddenly the blade began to glow a white-hot as the temperature elevated and it absorbed the new mineral. The blue mineral from level island combined with the yellow in from the land to create an odd green sheen.
As the blade cooled, she noticed that it never lost it's white-hot colour. She gazed at the blade, perplexed by its gleaming white colour, accented by a gentle green iridescent sheen when light hit it. She also noticed that near the pummels edge on both sides of the blade was a single teardrop shaped droplet of blood embedded in the blade.
"Goddamnit... will you katanas ever tire of my blood?"
She quickly retightened the pommel's white bindings and without thinking she pulled a single stone from a pouch around her neck; it was a green stone with a white star shape that moved about with the light like a sort of green star-sapphire. The sword was now her finest work and she had just adorned it with a stone that was one of her oldest family heirlooms. She presses
"Wrought in fire, white as snow, sealed in blood, cooled in time, and crested with the pure stare of the ages..."
She fell to her knees for a moment after the surge of energy and blood loss, coughing a bit, causing more blood to trickle from her, ironically, soft lips.
She stood with a determined glare flickering in her blue eyes while wiping the free flowing blood from her face. She stuffed a but of the mineral into the pouch at her hip as she went on a crazed dash carrying the new blade. She saw that Satoshi was now angry and reckless. She would not respect his wishes of not interfering... not this time. She sheathed her scythe and now pulled her own katana, dual wielding the black and the white blade together.
Kiana felt the new blade twitch with a wild, demonic essence that was still oddly pure. She could tame the bade but it would never truly to hers; she would always have to fight to wield it. Blades wrought in blood always chose their own masters and wrote their own destinies. She felt the blade calm a bit as she got closer to the battle. Soon she understood.
"BUSHIDO...."
She tossed the new, white blade so the pummel stayed in the air and it would land somewhere behind Satoshi if he did not catch it first. With this distraction initiated she ran at the cyborg, her foot planting in the middle of it's chest to propel herself over its head before she came down in a wicked decent, the black bade of her katana aimed carefully downward at the cyborgs throat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 am

Satoshi was so engrossed in his fight as he kept clashing with the cyborg. He was not going to give up like that. He pressed on increasing the intensity of his attacks one after another.Segador was still moving, and slamming his powerful fists to clash with Satoshis swords. Satoshi was now breathing heavily, his eyes, still flashing with such ferocity . He then dashed forward with another technique, his hands moving his swords to cut in a horizontal way he aimed to hit the cyborg from the side, but the cyborg already analyzed his movements and proceeded to block the attacks.

Satoshi dropped back a bit and then saw something white behind him. It was a white katana. Satoshi then saw Kiana go past him. His eys became less violent. She was fine, he was happy about this and then he rushed to grab the blade behind him. As soon as he grabbed the blade, he could sense the pureness behind it, the feeling of justice and forgiveness, and nobility of such a sword. He held it carefully in his right hand and balanced it , it was a perfect fit. Satoshi then felt calmer and more regal for some reason. Satoshi then turned "With this i have another katana, it will be called God of Cloud, and i will use it to in still purity into the hearts of those who may act evil.." Satoshi walked forward with god of Lightning in one hand and his new God of Cloud in his other hand. He would have to thank Kiana later, for now, there was a battle to win.

The cyborg saw Kiana running towards it and used the earlier data to analyze her. He saw her movements and right about when she was going to cut his throat he used his shield to block off Kianas attack and quickly slammed Kiana with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 am

There was little she could do to alter her downward trajectory. She could see the cyborg had detected her movements as she fell with her blade aimed at his throat. She quickly turned her katana at a horizontal angle between the shield and the cyborg's hand to absorb some of the force. Soon her arm gave way and she felt a crushing blow. She gasped for a moment before coughing a bit, her mouth filling with blood. She spat the blood off to the side and dove to the ground before the cyborg could finish the job.
She re-sheathed her katana and pulled her scythe once again. She moved out at an angle near the cyborg's left flank as she heated her blade, the blood loss and fatigue making it much harder to muster thermal energy so rapidly at the moment. Her blue eyes flickered with fury and she studied the cyborg's movements looking for an opening around those bloody annoying shields.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Satoshi then walked foward slowly drawing his God of cloud and God of lightning out. He then twirls the swords around with both his hands, like a acrobat. He then said slowly "100 years of devotion, 100 years of pain, 100 years of toil, 100 years without gain, the sacrifices of the villagers fed the beast, till he was content, till he changed his ways, and evolved for a better future, LIGHTNING BEAST STYLE , Neo Beast Fang...." Satoshi then in a burst of speed dashed forward and jumped across, he slammed his two blades into the cyborgs shoulders as he jumped above the cyborg, the swords were as if in a buzz saw motion and a illusion of a beast gripping its fangs into the cyborg and slashing across appeared. He then resheated his swords and landed on his feet behind the cyborg. It was finally completed, this ultimate technique created for destroying ships and strong metals . Neo Beast Fang. The cyborgs arms were cut clean off and dropped to the ground. Satoshi didnt look back , all he said was "You are truly an honorable opponent, thank you for helping me complete it"

the man in the skull mask dropped his jaw. He was in utter shock, complete and utter shock, he could not believe his eyes. That man had finally cut through his cyborg?!!! He was now enraged.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 am

She had waited long enough, her tongue ran over her bottom lip to collect the pooled blood before she decided to take her chances and dash back into battle. A rapid movement caught her eye and she paused for a moment. She watched Satoshi, her eyes carefully followed the fluid motions of the newly christened blade.

A half smirk ran over her lips as she dashed for the cyborg's left side. She hurled bits of molten metal at the face of the cyborg as a precautionary distraction, lest it chose to use it's lasers. She gripped her scythe tightly, the thermal energy rising rapidly. She Leapt high into the air, and bright the blade down at such an angle that its trajectory was set to enter the hole where it's arm had been and exit the other side under the ribcage where she would give it a cruel twist during it's movement to rip apart and melt all internal obstacles it came upon during its hot and bloody journey through the pectoral and abdominal cavities, respectively.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 am

The cyborg was clearly damaged as it finally fell to the ground, its system now short-circuiting. The cyborg fell down to its knees without any hands, and was severely damaged. Satoshi who was nearby walked to Kiana and then said "Thank god you are ok, i thought i had lost you back then.., i lost control and went all out, i dont usually do that but, i was just so mad.." Satoshi was so pleased to see kiana was alright. He was so thankful but somehow got this vibe that she was mad.

Then suddenly from behind the cyborg attempted to rise, but failed, its system was failing but something else was pushing it to stand and fight. The bandits who were watching could not believe their eyes. Satoshi turned around and put his hand on the cyborgs head "Thats enough.. you have lost my friend, it was a noble battle, to the very end.. you have earned my respect.." The cyborg didnt move, it didnt say a word. Its body was running as it remained silent. With a final roar, its systems shut down , but if Satoshi could hear it, the machines human heart was still beating. Satoshi looked back to Kiana "Can you find a way to fix him Kiana? Please?"

The bandit man in the skull mask then roared "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY CREATION!!!! KILL HIM, KILL THEM ALL MY FAMILIA!!!!" The bandits now returned to opening fire on satoshi who blocked the bullets with his swords, his movement was way too fluid at this moment. He then turned back to Kiana "Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am

Kiana carefully extracted her scythe from the cyborg and turned her attention to Satoshi, the fury in her eyes extinguishing, leaving only a soft blue glow behind. He seemed sincerely concerned which she found to be perplexing. She wiped the last bit of blood from her face with her tattered sleeve.
"Oh bushido... you won't get rid of me that easily... better luck next time!"
Her expression mellowed as her voice became more somber.
"Thank you, Satoshi... for everything ... I would likely be fried or smashed on the rocks without you."
She reaches up to gently wipe away a bit of blood from the earlier cut on his head. Without realizing what she was doing, she had leaned in close, too close. Just before her lips met his, she caught herself, and quickly backed away with her eyes downcast.
She was very confused by the bizarre effect he had upon her and it annoyed her that she had no control over it. She also suspected that Satoshi was not amused by the sporadic affections that she randomly victimized him with. He had just saved her life; there was no need to punish him. She toes at the ground a bit sheepishly as she peers at him with apologetic blue eyes from just beneath her wispy dark bangs.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't fast enough... that I wasn't strong enough to be of more assistance. I'm a bit out of practice these days. I will be better next time ... and if I'm not, then I will stand, with open arms, and welcome the blade that cuts me down"

She watched as the cyborg slowly struggled against its own destruction. Her eyes widened a bit at Satoshi's request. She gazed at the cyborgs eyes and could see a certain flicker of life still dancing, struggling and pleading to remain in existence. It had fought a hard battle and it was impressive that it managed to be alive in some capacity. Something about the stubbornness in its eyes made up her mind.
"I ... can fix him .... but I need time... research... and resources... for now he needs a doctor to sustain his human vitals. I will begin research as soon as possible and then begin repairs and modifications..."

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Ranyx escaped before Kiana and Satoshi took out the cyborg. A... doctor? "I could... but not now. I must..." He shot off and landing before the head bandit. "Shall I kill you? Or just bludgeon you until you're on the precipice of death?" He brought down a Tekkai reinforced karate chop at the base of the leader's neck.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am

Jim picked himself off the ground, mostly recovered from his electric shock a moment ago. Hopping up on the hulking metal man's back, The Stranger grabbed the man's skin and pulled a door open, then reached inside and opened another. Nodding, he looked down over at Satoshi.

"Heart's still beating. Looks like he has some form of life support to keep him going to the last. You'd have to split this guy up into tiny little pieces to kill him." Opening a few more doors and inspecting the thing's insides the way one might inspect the contents of a cupboard, Jim smiled and reached in. A moment later he pulled something out and tossed it over his shoulder.

"Looks like the life support'll last him a few more days, in his current condition. With that little bug gone," Jim continued, pointing over his shoulder to the discarded bit, "he'll be able to make his own changes."

Slamming the doors shut the way a mechanic would the hood of a car, Jim hopped down and walked over to the other two. He held his arms out, palms up, revealing what looked like a small silver cross on each, with a glass bead at their centers.

"I'm part metal, too, so I know just the tiniest bit about it," he confessed, folding his hands together and wearing his typical obnoxious grin. "So while Ranyx goes and breaks the faces off of the rest of our foes, how about we get to something more meaningful, and fun...like drinking the rest of that bottle, or finding a new one?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 am

The bandit leader then said "I didn't want to do this, but now i have no choice, they don't possess that special shield and they are not made out of the same density, but they possess the same fighting capability even if they lack the human components.. meet my army, LOS SEGADORES!!!!!" One by one the cyborgs emerged. The full army of 20 cyborgs were now walking. They clearly had no hearts or conscious they kept moving foward. One of them burst in front to block the attack on the bandit leader who climbed up that cyborg and sat on the shoulder. The cyborgs fired lasers all over the battlefield making it look like a fireworks show.

Satoshi saw this and then looked back "Ok then, im off, i can completely destroy them now... , Ill be back soon Kiana, if you are going to join, try and be safe?" Satoshi dashed foward to engage in battle.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 am

She watched Jim carefully as he explored the mangled cyborg. "Thank you... I may require your assistance for repairs..."
Kiana's eyes narrowed in fury and this time it was directed at Satoshi.
"What the hell do you mean, IF I join?! This is my quest, not yours ... and if I die today on this soil it will be just as much none of your business today as it was before I ever met you. Don't tell me to be careful, worry about covering your own ass, laddie."
The fact that he still expected her to wait for him to have all of the fun particularly annoyed her. She found his pleas for her to be careful particularly obnoxious and condescending; she was a warrior not his bloody child. There was nothing more infuriating her than someone who suspected that she was incompetent. Be SAFE?! This was a battle field, not a pillow fight. She gave him a cold, hard glare as she followed suit, running toward the newly released army of cyborgs. Her thirst for blood was greater than ever, a reckless strain ran through her as she snarled, while gripping her scythe tightly.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 am

"Now now now, somebody really doesn't get it," Jim lamented, watching the blacksmith with the glowy eyes snap at the noble young swordsman who's only thoughts were of her safety. "Kids..."

Turning his attention back to the large, disabled machine, Jim pat it on the back reassuringly.

"We'll get you up and running once these crazies go kill all your buddies there," Jim confided with the massive cyborg. "It'll just be a little while now."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:27 am

Jim's snarky comment reached her hears, though she was still oblivious to his reference. She snarled over her shoulder with wicked, azure glare of warning.
"Get what? What are you rambling about now? If your combat skills were even halfway up to par with your yapping skills, not one of us would need to pull a single blade, laddie! If you are not going to suffer the trouble of making yourself useful, keep that everlasting bullshit dispenser, located a half inch below your nose, closed, if you don't bloody mind!"
Her eyes began to blaze as her thermal energy rose, her annoyance with her currently insufferable allies only accelerating the ferocity of her ire. She reaches the first cyborg. She didn't care if there was a living being locked inside the confines of the militant, metallic prison; she had lost respect for every last inhabitant of this wretched land long ago.
She knew what pain was and these idiots chose to hide like cowards instead of avenging their fallen brethren. Such irreverence for the fallen was more than she could handle. There would be no mercy today. She Sliced a cruel angle at an upward rotating arc, in attempt to cut a c-shaped incision in the cyborg's torso to expose all of the internal workings, biological and mechanical. She then jumped high into their air, giving a rapid spin of her scythe with both hands, attempting to sever the head of the creature in one fluid motion, like the reaper of death himself. She landed squarely on her feet, not looking back to see if her work was actually complete.
Her face was now covered with shadow casting a grim silhouette as she gripped her scythe, only her eyes offering a threatening glow from the depths of her shadowy frame. Without hesitation, she moved onto the next unfortunate, metallic victim. Her eyes were now glazed over with a savage pulsing as her entire environment, other than her enemy, became utterly dead to her. Her face was expressionless, her demeanor: cavalier, her intent: unmerciful fatality.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 am

"S'metimes I wonder wha he evn needs us..."
The man had jumped down from the building and was walking towards the fight slowly, as if he was immune to sudden damage...
"Bettr hav ma fun before this's all over."
Jasmine closed her eyes and disappeared again. The lack of unfitting poetry alltogether was way more frightening than its previous lack of quality.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 am

Ranyx just flipped off the bandit leader. He walked forward and grabbed the ankle of the cyborg, before lifting it up and spinning it over his body, smashing it into the ground. He backflipped into the air, used Tekkai Kenpo, then used Geppou and Soru to shoot off the air and smash his toughened foot into the back of the cyborg's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next