One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Empty
PostSubject: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 pm

sheral sailed towards an island didnt look like much was on it but he needed to get more supplies. sheral locked the wheel in one place while he went done below decks to start playing chess by himself continuing to master all the moves he knew and anymore he could find. as all his pieces got knocked to the floor he scrambled to pick them up to put them back in the box for he did not want to loose any pieces again. when sheral went to the the front of the ship he noticed he had crashed into a small ship he literaly tore it apart . luckily for him the small ship stopped sherals ship just in time to stop him crashing into the harbour. as sheral got of he created himself a horse then started to ride it observing his surroundings there was a busy town as he tried to make sure he did not draw too much attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:08 am

Nick was sitting on the deck a few feet down away from the docks he saw Sheral crash into his small boat he didn't say anything he only sat there and watch to see if he was going to ask to see if someone owned that boat " Why that's a very rude thing to do" Nick stands up and dust his suit off and buttoned it up and begin to follow the man into the town..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 am

sheral looked around and noticed a man following him then he laid on his horse and asked "who are you? and was that your ship?". sheral hoped that this guy was not the one who owned the ship. he made sure that his horse didnt crash into anyone by glancing back and forth from the man to infront of the horse.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am

Nick stops in his tracks and looks at Sheral for a few seconds " Yes that was my boat that destroyed" Nick then begins to walk behind Sheral " My name is Nick and yours?"..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 am

"my names sheral and i am sorry for your boat" sheral said "what could i do for you since i destroyed your boat". sheral then got on his horse properly then created a horse for nick "ride this"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 am

Nick looked at the horse and then back at Sheral " Such and interesting gift you have there something like that could come in handy" Nick gaze turns towards the horse again he slowly took two steps back " No, I rather not I'll walk" Nick walks around the horse and was now in front of Sheral, he slowly rubbed his beard " Now what do you plan to do about my boat"....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 am

sheral stopped rather abrubtly the asked nick "which of the three options would you like for me to buy you a new boat, for me to hand craft you a new boat or to join me on my boat?". sheral then took off his checked gloves.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 am

Nick groaned " hmm I hate to say this but how long will it take for you to hand craft me a new boat?" Nick had a small smile on his face he hadn't talked to anyone in a long time and it felt good to finally have someone to joke with his smile turns into a grin " So how long will it take you?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 am

"shouldnt take that long" sheral replied to nick as he headed out of the dock he grabbed something to eat then ate it while he went outside the town into a forest "just let me finish this" sheral said
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Nick watched Sheral walk into the forest he was only joking about hand crafting a boat but it seemed that this guy was serioulsy planning on given him one " Um..." Nick paused for a moment and smiled again " Um Sheral it was only a joking" as Nick and Sheral stood there talking a marine boat landed on the dock an old man with long gray hair and a standard marine suit walked off the ship " Alright men it seems that Nick Rush is on this island we were ordered to take him alive which I doubt will be possible he's a highly dangerous man" the marine soldiers all saluted and dispersed on the island in search for Nick.

Meanwhile Nick kept watching Sheral " Sheral if I may ask, you seem to have a crew I know it's none of my business but what seems to be your goal do you want to become pirate king also?" Nick leans on a tree not to far from Sheral and waited for his answer with a small smile on his face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 pm

sheral heard what nick asked him "no i want to beat and kill as many marine captains as possible whats your goal" then he heard the that nick didnt want a ship "oh you dont want a ship then". sheral had rare times to practice his ability for a purpose and not for the sake of it. then sheral just created a pawn for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Nick stared Sheral for a moment for a moment " ... To kill as many marine Captains as possible" Nick rubbed his goatee " What kind of goal is that it seems a little odd" as nick and Sheral stood there talking they were being surround by marine soldiers they didn't know until it was to late. The old man in the marine suit walked out from behind some trees " It's been almost a year since you last slipped threw my hands Mr. Rush" Nick slowly turned around he knew all to well who that man was and he didn't like him at all " Captain Jones I thought I told you to leave me alone back in south blue" the marine soldiers all aimed there guns and swords at Nick " Sheral I rather you not get involved in my fight I'm sorry for the problems I'm causing you here"..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 pm

"what the hell is this" sheral was very confused "its fine" sheral knew that the marines were going to destroy them if they didnt have any help so he decided to make some. sheral created 4 rooks with huges shields with spikes to defend nick and himself then he created 3 pawns to help attack "this should help . holy shit im hungry." sheral said
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Nick eyes grew wide " You would help me a stranger that you barely even know" Nick was caught in a daze as he stood there staring at Sheral for a moment and then he smiled " Thank you" Nick then turns towards the a Captain and as he did so his face turned red " All of you open fire NOW!!" all the marines opened fire and begin shooting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

"stand your ground" sheral said to the rooks as their shields cracked under bullet fire . "I will do what i can" sheral said to nick then he told the pawns "CHARGE" the four pawns with theirs sword unsheathed charged at the marines.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am

Nick smiles as the rooks to the bullets for him and begin attacking the marines Nick looked back Sheral " Sherel when we get out of this I will join you crew, you seem like come one I can trust so I will give you a chance" Nick walks towards the marines five marines holding swords circled him and ordered him to freeze Nick raised his hands " Fine, If you all won't leave then I'll make you leave Heaven's Vengeance" five bolts of lighting came down from the sky and struck down the five marine soldiers surrounding him.

As Nick and the pawns dealt with the marine solders the Captain went towards Sheral " You've put yourself in a dangerous position not only are you helping a man wanted by the government, but I also heard your little dream to kill as many Marine Captains as possible I will stop you before that happens" the Captain turns his arms into blades and charged towards Sheral delivering five power slashes to his upper body...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am

sheral said "if your not going to play your not going to live" he was rather pissed off because this marine captain wouldnt play chess. as the marine captain charged toward sheral jumped backwards then two rooks defended sheral by running into ether side of the marine captain then he sent 2 pawns in after as sheral himself shoot a pistol round at him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 am

Captain Jones stopped and impaled the two rooks crushing them instantly and bullets had no effect against his steel skin he focused his attention on Sheral. The two pawns Sheral sent caught his attetion he spun around sending dozens of air blades towads the two pawns and Sheral...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 am

sheral ducked as the blades came his way then he ate the last piece of pie "damn you why didnt you let me finish eating" sheral shouted as he shoot another pistol round at the captain then sent the last two pawns at the captains back.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 am

" Enough!!" Nick was angry he didn't want anybody to die or get hurt because of him, Nick's shouting caught Captain Jones of guard he quickly turns to see what was happening as he did so the two pawns sent the Captain flying into a nearby tree. Just as he went flying back Nick held his hand up in the air " Heavens Vengeance" a bolt of lighting came from the sky striking down onto the Captain knocking him unconscious. Nick walks over to Sheral and smiles " Looks like you aren't as weak as you look"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 am

sheral got up and said "can we talk after we deal with these marines?" sheral then created one side of a chess board of soldiers then got on his horse to take a knights place. "lets go nick" sheral said as all the pawns walked up in unicen. then sheral felt a sharp pain in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Nick straitened his suit up and wiped the dust off his clothes he rubbed his beared " As you wish Sheral" Nick begins to walk behind Sheral with s mile on his face..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm

"now what did you say about joining me?" as sheral grabbed his horse which had wondered of at the start of the fight then gave it to nick. then ordered all of his troops to march slowley and to slaughter any marines in there way getting of his horse and giving back to the proper knight. after that he ordered them to come back to the ship after they had completed their orders.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Nick looked at Sheral and smiled " As I said earlier you helped me someone you barley even know, You could have been hurt or worse and because of that I will join your crew." Nick rubbed his beard and stared at Sheral " So.. What's your decision?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm

sheral just looked back and said "yes that would be helpful you shall be my first mate." sheral started to head back to the dock "you got anything to eat." sherals was very very hungry . as he talked he laid back on his horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)   checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

checkmate pirates chapter 1 : this is only the begining (open to those who want to join the checkmate pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next