One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed)   Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

((Fading? It only seems to get better with each post if you ask me.))

Seppy nodded, his eyes never leaving the moon.

"I guess 'll find out jus' how much trouble 'm in, then." Climbing slowly down the mast, Seppy walked over to the helm. He made absolutely no noise moving about the deck in the still, night-time sea air; if she'd not been looking at him, it'd be easy to believe he wasn't there.

"I don' really know anythin' about navigatin'," Seppy admitted, turning the helm and steering the ship out into open water. "We gotta map in th'cabin somewhere...yer cap'n now, Mew." Flashing her his signature bright smile, he saluted dramatically.

"Lead th'way!"

((Just go on and steer us to your reiunion thread, now!))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed)   Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 am

(Kaaay, I'll go find it!))
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Zenith Masquerade - Merc Work for Fun and Profit (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3