One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

It was a dark night. The area was quite breezy. It gave Ezekiel a chill. He was leaning against a old oak tree, polishing Solitario. His things were in the carriage. Selvatico was stuck into the ground next to him in case someone were to walk up on him. Ez was also reading a book infront of him while polishing Solitario. The flame was cooking over some fish he caught earlier. He had looked up for a moment, listening to the winds flowing around. His carriage was right infront of him so he could see it. If anyone were to try to steal anything, he would be on them like a fly on crap(lol). Although there was the noise of the breeze, he would be able to hear tears in the carriage if that were to happen. Ez had stood up and walked to the fish, grabbing it and eating it. It was delicious. The way he moved was sluggish and gave off a lazy attitude. He needed to get a ship and a crew. Although, unless he obtained the trust of that crew, he would use them to achieve his task. Currently, he had to travel down to the south to find his father's brother and his family. They contained a special book and map that would allow Ez to reach another location. This location obtained the very sword his father, grandfather, and so on used. Now, that sword must be his. Although, he doesn't know what exactly it is.

With the sword, Ez plans on becoming the most skilled Swordsman in the world and the most skilled Duelist of his entire family.

Last edited by Ezekiel GrandS on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Kenjiro had docked near by and his stomache growled. "Uhh i gotta find some food." he said holding his stomache. Then he smelt something,Something good. He ran towards the smell and saw a man had just finished eating fish. "Damn now i gotta hurt him." he thought. "Furamingu-ken sutairu kasai koramu!" he said launching a fire colum at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Ezekiel looked at the fire column and backflipped, kicking off the tree and rolling, having Solitario in hand. He dashed for Selvatico and grabbed it, spinning it. He stops spinning it and looked at the man who attacked him. " ....Your not going to be able to do that again" he said. He would dash left and right, doing a zig zag to throw off the aim for straight attacks. He then jumped up and forward, attempting to slam down Selvatico. He held Solitario up side down and popped off the hilt. Ez had no time for Duelist stance. Quickly, he pressed a button revealed from popping off the hilt and he slashed upwards, as the blade split into fragments and extended, cutting along the ground. With selvatico, he slammed the sword into the ground and jumped, kicking off it and backflipping to whirl his Solitario. " 100 Fragmented Blades!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Kenjiro pulled out his knife and blocked each strike that came at him. Then the fragments came at him. Kenjiro jumped into the tree to avoid them. "Hmhmhmhmhm." kenjiro chuckled. Soon fire started to spin all around him then went into his hand. He lifted his hand to the air and shot it into the air then a fire ball resembeling the sun coverd the moon making it look like a lunar eclipse. As it came back down into the palm of his hand he frowned knowing how slow the attack is and how hard it is to throw.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Ez had smiled at the opponent. The fire showed were the man was. He quickly dashed, using his dark clothes and the leaves blocking the light for cover. He grabbed Selvatico before hiding though. He ran up the tree in Duelist stance behind his foe. He still had the hilt of Solitario off and he pushed it, launching the blade. It was aimed not in the vitals, but in the area where the rib cage is. He hoped it would hit, which it would most likely hit in his mind. Then, Ez would put Selvatico to the mans neck without cutting him and he would jump and land on the branch in the motion of putting it near his throat. " Give me a reason why not to kill you...You shoot fire and now this. Why did you attack me?" he said.

Ez was furious. This was almost as bad as what the marines did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

As each attack kenjiro he grunted slightly. "You are with the mareins are you not?" kenjiro asked.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Ez had become and enrage and yelled out viciously. " THOSE BLASTED MARINES! I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! THEY TOOK SOMETHING FROM MY GRANDFATHER! I will never be one of them..." he said. But he never got out of his position. Knowing that the fireball is overhead, he was careful towards the man. " Now. I am Sieghart. Also known as the Northern Siege. Who are you? You could've made sure I wasn't a Marine. You idiot." he said. He pulled selvatico away and spun it, holding it upside down and sheathing. When it gets to the end, he would push it with his palm. palm. The sheaths form a X on Ez's waist. He pushed the handle of Solitario, reconnecting the blade, letting go of the button. Ez then pulled the sword out. He sheathed Solitario too. Next, he jumped down and put his hands in his jacket's pockets. " Pirate Hunters and Marines.....I hate them. They killed my parents and they killed my grandfather. Now. I won't fight you. Discharge that fireball. Or throw it another direction." he said, walking to a book and closing it. Ez took the book to the carriage and placed it in a box.

He turned around and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh goody now you wont kill me for blowing thar marien post over there up." kenjiro said tossing the giant fire ball at the post blowing it up. "Ahh man that thing gets heavy after a while." kenjiro said rubbing his arm. "I am Kenjirō okotta kaen burēdo [Kenjiro of the raging flame blade]" He said jumping down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Ez chuckled quietly. " That wasn't even a completed base. It wouldn't even be worth a thousand Belli I bet. You don't want to mess with me. Killing Marines is easy. Destroying a base is a whole different story. A whole base would be too big. Haven't you heard about the infamous Sieghart?" he said, trying to either get someone smart enough to know he was egging them on to try and join him, or get someone cowardly enough to fear him to go away. Hoping Kenjiro would be smart, he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yeah i heard of you i just dont fear you." kenjiro said. "One million belli bounty." kenjiro said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Ez was surprised he would know him by bounty. " Geez. What does it take to get known as something other than that. Don't you know I am a Duelist Expert?" he said. He would clean his blades and their sheathes, putting them away in a box in the carriage. " Right now I am heading for the south. I need to go to somewhere important down there. I don't have a boat so I will have to do it an old-fashioned way. Walk. I will make you a deal. Get me to the south and I will teach you how to weild a sword. Any type of sword. I can fit you up too for the perfect sword." he explained. Ez pulled some measurers out and some obstacles and a few boxes. He set up a course to test the stats of Ken to see which sword he should use if he takes up his offer. " Also, if you help me find some people for a crew, I might actually be a pirate and sail with you. But your gonna have to get me some good members. And you must be able to use the Duelist Style pretty good before we reach that place. Last but not least, you must help me get ten million belli." he smirked while talking. This was the perfect oppertunity to use this guy. Seeing as how trusting him might be impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 pm

"I know you by your rank...But many people call them selves that so i memorize people by belli amount and crimes. You can find me under one hundred belli and murder." kenjiro said. "I have a boat that fits three people we can use if you wish. And i can try to help with the crew and belli thing." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Ez had smiled devilishly but was angry at the part of commonly using "The Duelist". " It isn't a nickname. It is a title given to people like the GrandS. Wish I was one of them. Now, I will have you do the course and tomorrow, you'll have a sword. Perform the course, then get some sleep." he said, leaning against a tree and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 pm

-one hour later- Kenjiro stood in the middle of what remained of the course. "I think i over did it." he said looking at the flamming fish bone in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Ez nodded. He then ruffled through his carriage and climbed out of it with a guardless katana. The handle and blade were shorter by an inch. " Now, this is what you should use. It is a ninja-blade katana. Use it as your main weapon. But your going to learn how to use everything in my box of usable weapons. Now get some sleep. But before you do, tell me, how far is your boat?" he said, placing the katana in the carriage. Ez was sitting down against a tree where he could see everything. He looked at Ken, being causcious. When Ken would fall asleep, if he does, he would move the carriage and forge a blade elsewhere. By morning, Ez would be back with the ninja blade for Ken. It would have a blue handle, red guard, blue sheath, red hilt, and a red blade with engraved shapes of flames flowing through the sword which are black. In the first foot of the blade, is in japanese the sentence for "Burning hell is my heaven".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"My boat is only half a mile that way." kenjiro said pointing to the chard remains of his path.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Ez nodded. " I see. But we aren't going immediatly to my relative's place yet. We need to get a crew and a bigger boat. Plus, I will need to learn a few more tricks." he explained. After giving Ken the forged sword, he bowed and got on his carriage and gestured Ken to get on too. Ez had his Selvatico unsheathed next to him. He would start making the horses go after Ken got on, if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 pm

As kenjiro took the sword he jumped onto the carriage then promtley fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Ez had been on his way on the carriage. 25 minutes later, he had stopped, seeing a boat. " Ken, Ken. Is that you boat?" he said, pointing at the boat. He noticed Ken fell asleep and had to wake him. " Geez. And we aren't going on that thing, there is a village up ahead. We will get our Belli there. I think we could get atleast 100,000 belli." he said. Ez had made a plan in his head. Hopefully, there was a Marine base. Getting his bounty up might make people fear him more. Once his bounty was over 10 million belli, he would easily pillage villages. But, he would not leave them dry. He would take 60% of their wealth and he would take 10% of their food supply. Yes....it was planned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Kenjiro woke up when Ez had said the words 100,000 and belli. "Belli eh? Do i need to destroy anything?" kenjiro asked with a twisted smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Ez shook his head. " Just follow my lead. We will take 60% of the vilage's Belli and 10% of their food." he explained. Ez looked at Ken as they road. " Names Ezekiel." he said. When they arrived at the village, Ez had hidden the carriage and got off, starting to walk towards the entrance. " Hurry kid. I'm going to stop by the bar. I have enough belli for us to be here for a couple days so lets eat up and stay the night before we do our thing." he said. Ez had put on his cloak, hiding his swords. He walked ahead, expecting Kenjiro to follow him.

(BTW, you Know me as Sieghart)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

"Right right AND THE NAMES KENJIRO!" he yelled at the man as he followed him to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Ez moved slowly, picking at his ear with his pinky finger. He acted lazy like before. He chuckled when Kenjiro yelled at him. They were greeted when they entered the village. Ez had seen the bar was at the right, so he entered it.

(Ok, a few more posts and the Sub Chapter will end, moving it to Subchapter II)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Kenjiro walked through town shooting a dirty look to who ever spoke to him. One man walked up to him he was a large man being about as tall as three of kenjiro. "Why dont you respond to anyone?" he asked. Kenjiro moved out of the way and went around him still following the man known as Sieghart.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Ez had entered the bar, flipping a coin at the bartender as he gave him a round of sake. He sat on the stool and waited for Ken. He drank half of the round without any effect on him. " Bartender. Do you know anybody by the name Zekken?" he said to the bartender. People silenced and looked at him. Whispers were going all around and gossips were spoken next to him. Some said "he is talking about the Z GrandS" and some said "I hope he isn't here".

(Ken, I leave you speaking as the bartender while rping as Kenjiro. o.o.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit   Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sieghart's Saga, Chapter I, Subchapter I: The Rogue who ate the Devil's Fruit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next