One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamuyamato vs anyone

Go down 
+2
Ryu Kazage
Rabolisk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm

(Does anybody here not tell when I am joking?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm

.................no............Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:02 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:20 pm

.....so now what?
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Kamuyamato lies on the ground still unconscious
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:24 pm

well my job is done see ya.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Dartz senses his students and travels at travels at a velocity so great that he breaks the speed barrier! In one billionth of a second he arrives to Kamuyamato's side who seems out cold. Then he slaps Kamuyamto with such Earth-Shattering force that he wakes Kamuyamato from his coma, "Kamuyamato? What happened?" Kamuyamato weakly replies, "It was a mutant by the name of Xark, he controls the power of darkness and absorbs people's life energy with his right arm...." Dartz has heard enough he closed his eyes and sensed the power levels of everyone on the planet until he sensed a malevolent one filled with darkness and despair. He found the coordinates and disappeared as fast as he appeared and zoomed back into the sky like a insanely fast rocket and off toward the power level that he sensed within a billionth of a second he had appeared in front of the monster who almost killed his apprentice, "Are you, Xark?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Xark looks at him with an annoyed look. "Just who wants to know?....Wait.."He thinks for a moment and then looks at him agian. "Right your his master Dartz." Dartz answers, "Did he tell you that?" Xark replies, "Actually, since I took almost all of his life energy, I got some of his memories as well" Xark grins. "If I were you I wouldn't be coming after me right know. I may have left him alive but he still needs some imediate attention right now. We can settle this some other time." The Xark in front of Dartz reveals to be a shadow clone and disapears. Dartz tries to locate him again but Xark made clones appear all over the world with his signeture, so Dartz couldn't pin point him now.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Dartz had lost his prey, he didn't wish to give up. He wanted to circle the planet a million times if he had to in order to hunt down and kill the little mutant. However he realized that it was more imporant to get his student to safety and he could also hunt him down like a dog another day. A billionth of a second later, Kamuyamato was at Marine Headquarters, in the medical wing.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 pm

no soru is that fast, you are making Darts a god agin, do it one more time and I will remove him, he has SMOE rokushik, that dose not make him god
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:03 pm

(Actually I never said he was a god. However in One Piece terms he is superman. This is a canon statement made by Lucci. I will explain that my claims are not exaggerated, by teaching you a little one piece math. Lucci's Soru speed is 20,000 m/s(meters per second) or 44,738.276 mph(Miles per hour) without even using his devil fruit, which is pretty darn fast. Yet Luffy in Gear 2 was able to go even faster. Luffy has improved a great deal since that arc, and yet Silvers Rayleigh is stated to be hundred times stronger than him. My point is that characters really can get pretty fast and strong in One Piece. Its nothing to get upset over.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:02 pm

"The legendary Dartz, huh? I've always wanted to kill an arrogant punk like you." Kristoph said as he walked towards Dartz, his long green hair flowing behind him. Kristoph pulled Death's Moon off his back. "I am even getting paid for it too. muahahahaha!" Kristoph laughed demonically, running his fingers through his hair. ((is it alright if I kill dartz? I hear he's being a real thorn in your side.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:15 pm

you can try by all means, by the gohan despite the fact they can go that fast in the anime doesn't mean you can do it hear its way to cheap
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:17 pm

You removed dartz as a character, remember?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:21 pm

i undid it
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:04 am

I am very fair
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 am

WHAT WHATWHAT , no, you are not. where on is char sheet does it say you can fly, or break the sound barrier, or travel across the earth at a billionth of a sec, with out even being tired
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:23 am

It actually does say some of that. You just need to understand the Rokushiki skills. Dartz can fly using Geppou, which allows a person to jump on air. A skilled enough person can make it seem like he is flying. Soru is a skill allowing a person to move at incredible speeds. Breaking the sound barrier isn't that hard at all its only like 760 miles an hour. Rob Lucchi alone can go about 60 times faster than the sound barrier. Dartz is 250 times faster than that. So if Dartz travels at 11,184,569 miles per hour. The billionth of a second is a typo its a millionth of a second. Since the Planet Earth is 25,000 miles in Diameter. Dartz can circle the planet about 450 times in an hour or about 7.5 times in a minute. Your right he can't travel the earth in a million of a second. That was a mistake on my part. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamuyamato vs anyone
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4