One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamuyamato vs anyone

Go down 
+2
Ryu Kazage
Rabolisk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Kamuyamato suddenly gets caught off-guard! He is unable to react before getting blasted by several Dark Wave, and being cut open by each and everyone! Kamuyamato collapsed from the damage, as his blood flooded the ground. "You...haven't..beaten....m...e....y.e....t.....m...o..n..s..t...e..........r"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:27 pm

"Oh, I think I have." He walks up to him and while walking makes his shadow wrap around him to not let him move. "Now for my prize." Xark lungs his right arm at him to absorb his life energy.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Xark grabs Kamuyamato with his mutant arm in order to absorb him, only to find out that he was an after-image! Xark was surprised to be sure, "What!?!" he turned around and saw Kamuyamato's Senbonzakura blades surrounding him from every possible direction in a spherical formation, leaving no blind spots and no openings. "This can't be! You tricked me!!!" The real Kamuyamato spoke from the shadows, where his body was unseen, "I told you before and I will say it again, Anybody who gets in my way will be cut down! Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Gōkei!!!" The blades then began to collapse from every possible angle, leaving no chance to dodge or escape. As the blades all attempt to crush Xark at the same time! Making for an immensely powerful strike!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

All the blades fall on Xark and everything seems quiet. "Did I get him?" Just then, the ground shakes and from the pile of blades is heard, "Shadow Twister!" Xark spins with his katanas and repels all of the blades from him. As it clears he see that Xark is covered in a dark aura. He laughs evily. "Well will you look at that! Some one has finally got me to tap into my gathered life energy!" He looks at him with his eyes bright red and glowing. "I guess I'll have to restock all over again!" He then moved so fast at him that it looked like he teleported and had his arm ready to grab him. "I'LL START RIGHT HERE THEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Kamuyamato saw Xark coming at him at great speed. He knew that the only way to beat speed is with greater speed! He extended his hand toward Xark and spoke, "Its been fun, but playtime's over! Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Shūkei!!!" as Xark was nearing Kamuyamato, the Blades were all heading toward Kamuyamato as well. The difference being was that the speed of the blades had just increased 10 times! The sharpness and durability had also increased 10 fold! They were going to arrive at Kamuyamato faster than Xark and since Xark is in the way and if he continued the path he would be cut to shreds. This is the price of power, Xark! Are you willing to lose your life for a chance to increase your power!?! Hehehe

Note: Also, no matter what happens to Kamuyamato, the blades will be unaffected since they are not under his control or power. Even if Kamuyamato was knocked out or killed, the blades had a life of their own and could still exact revenge on Xark if they felt like it. They don't have to reform into a blade, and can keep chasing an opponent and attacking them constantly to the ends of the earth or even Outer Space(Since the Shards do not need to breathe). The opponent, no matter how powerful would eventually get tired of running and collapse.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ?   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 pm

(um...why are you playing as him?....no matter)

Xark see the blades heading toward him and grins. "Those wont help! DarkTower!" He sends dark energy into the ground and spiked dark towers soround them both, blocking all of the blades. Xark looks around and then at him. "Now that those annoying toothpikes are out of the way! Time to eat!" Xark extends to grab him with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 pm

(I was a little busy and I begged him to post for me. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:23 pm

(um...ok....continue your next move then please, if you can survie hehehehe)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Kamuyamato was in trouble he was trapped without Senbonzakura to help him. He was officially a sitting duck and attempted to stall for time while his blades outside the enclosement were combining their cutting power and cutting through! He barely managed to avoid Xark's last attempt at catching him. He didn't know how much longer he can avoid Xark's grip at this rate. He quickly punched the air in front of him several times unleashing powerful shockwaves at Xark in order to keep him on the defensive while his blades were cutting through the Dark Tower, slowly but surely. Xark laughed, "You can't keep this up forever, I will have my meal!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

"This is getting annoying!" Xark makes the shadow of the towers come to life and wrap around him, keeping him from moving. "Now stay still so I can eat now!" He aims to grab him by the face to take his life energy.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Kamuyamato was in trouble and knew he was done for. Just as he was beginning to give up hope and just about to get touched by the fiend's arm, Senbonzakura's blades finished cutting through the dark towers and kept going toward Kamuyamato cutting his shadow bonds while the other shards attempted to cut Xark to ribbons before reforming in Kamuyamato's hand as a small 30'' Super Dense Blade. This blade had incredible supernatural abilities and was so many times stronger than any blade in the world.

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 69667244d

He then looked at Xark in a calm and mysterious manner much like his mentor, The God-Like Dartz. He spoke, "You are going to die. Tell me, Do mutants feel fear? You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Xark. The fool who thought he killed Kamuyamato. " Kamuyamato gripped his legendary blade which seemed to give of an Earth-Shattering Power Level!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Xark begins to have a crazy evil look about him. "I don't experience fear because there isn't anything for me to fear! But since you got a new toothpike to play with allow me to show you a new trick of mine!" Xark uses his dark aura to cover his katanas and then they both fuse toegether into a single perfcest dark katana with a gaint dark aura covering it. "THIS is the embodyment of darkness in the form of a blade! So lets take this to the NEXT LEVEL!" Xark stabs the katana into the ground and the whole area is covered in a shadow-like dome. "Welcome to the Shadow Dome! I hope your comfortable becauses this is the last place you'll see!" Xark readies his katana of darkness. "Let the games begin!"
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Kamuyamato looked at the Dark Dome all around him. Wow this doesn't look good, I never faced such a great power since my battle with the Invincible Dartz-Sama. My master may have totally, completely, and utterly crushed and humilated me with a mere 1% of his strength. There's no way that he's anywhere near that strong. In fact with my new weapons, I think may be able to beat him. He spoke, "Is that trick supposed to impress me or something? My sword is the greatest in the world! It's power has no equal! Prepare to die, fool!" Kamuyamato focuses all of his Energy into his sword!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....fool   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:12 pm

"This place isn't for show! Your within a realm of darkness! And the more darkness around.." Xarks katana's aura grows. "..the more power my katana gets!" Xark appears behind him with a swing of his katana sends a gaint gust of dark waves with a single movement. They attack him with the force of a gaint tornado. Xark laughs an evil crazy laugh. "I can't WAIT to taste your life energy!"
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Sensing the incoming attack, Kamuyamato blocks with his legendary blade. He is barely able to keep the sword lock in a stalemate, his arm begins to shake as his muscles begin to fatigue. He then speaks, "You'll just have to wait a little longer!" Suddenly he used both hands instead of just one and overpowered Xark's attack repelling him backwards a few feet. He focused more power into his blade before he spoke, "This sword gains the combined Power of The Earth, The Sea, The Sky, and all living things on the planet! Do you know what this means even your life energy is feeding my sword! So no matter how strong your sword gets, it can never beat mine!" Kamuyamato jumps high into the air and uses his weight, gravity, and all his superhuman strength in conjunction with the full power of the sword to make for an Insanely Powerful Attack! In fact the attack power of this move is so IMMENSE that even if it is blocked it will create a crator so Massive that it will permanently reshape/scar/deform the planet! This attack is aimed for Xark's head!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 pm

((spirit bomb....?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Xark grins and readies to parry the attack. After the impact, a gaint craters forms and Xark is still standing. "Don't underestimate the power of darkness and destruction, fool!" Xark swings his blade sending him flying back into the air and readies to swing again. "Screaming Destructo Wave!" His katana sends a gaint shadow wave that lets out a screeching sound and couses tension and destruction the entire path. "And for the record, I shifted the life energy I stole into dark energy! Thats why I have more dark energy now!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 pm

(LOLZ OMG! lol! I can't believe he did that! And I thought My character's were slightly above average but THIS takes the cake! This kid really doesn't understand that this is One Piece not Dragonball Z! What is he gonna do next, blow up the planet?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 pm

((he is your freind, and that is border line abuse.... seriously it is. (although I beleive that the two of you are one and the same) also you are in no position to say such things, geez))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 pm

(ya he seems to not know what one peice is about)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

(Sure I do! I know what its about! It's about a teenage boy who gets incredibly powerful and tries to save the world from demons who want to destroy the world? Right?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 pm

((ok, now I know you and Gohan are the same person, here is my proof:

1- you two have never been on the site at the same time
2- gohan is useing his alter ego Rabolisk to distract people from hisr own esscapades and make him look beter informed and a more reanable RPer
3- why else would gohan say that you would take away the char rabolisk adopted if anyone else asked for him, this is clearly a way to make/adopt all the chars you want with out takeing from your char limits
4- Gohan is clearly useing Rabolisk to do what ever he wants and get away with it, just look at there posts!
5- if Rabolisk was a real person that Gohan brought tpo this site then he would know something about one piece

prove me wrong, if you can))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Kamuyamato tries to block the attack with his sword but has a much harder time then he did before and barely manages to do it and gets pushed back several feet from the force of the blow! Kamuyamato was now gasping in breath showing obvious signs of fatigue. He speaks, "Your overconfidence is your weakness! You can't win, Xark. If you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can possibly imagine!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 pm

((your just going to ignore my last post... arnt you))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 pm

(Dude I was joking around, I know about One Piece. Can't you take a joke? I wrote all that stuff cause well it was funny to me, gave me a big laugh. It brings me great joy to laugh and the stuff I wrote well it cracked me up! If I upset anyone, I am sorry. I ain't Gohan. #1 that's because I share Gohan's wireless router and live close enough to use it. So its impossible to sign on at the same time because of the IP Address thing. #2 I was just having some fun. I can roleplay properly. #3 was because he wasn't sure that I was good enough roleplayer to use it properly because I don't have alot of experience. He prefered someone like You, the other admins, Ryu, Jester, etc. because he really respects how they roleplay and wanted them to have it originally. He explained to me that he is my friend and all but since I am new he would rather that someone with some roleplaying experience have control. But since noone but me asked for it, He agreed to let me have it. I know plenty about One Piece and can answer any trivia question you ask me! Thank you for your time!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamuyamato vs anyone
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next