One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamuyamato vs anyone

Go down 
+2
Ryu Kazage
Rabolisk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 pm

((oh, crap. well then I'll just shut my big mouth. (now I need to find something new to ocupy my time with...) Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:41 pm

(So your not gonna ban me?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:45 pm

((oh... no way in wafleland)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 am

(mmmmm, wafleland......oh sorry)

"We shall see about that! If you no longer have your life energy your dead!" Xark appears in front of him and gets ready to take his life energy. "And for the record, this power I'm using, is from only partially draining all of an opponents life energy!" Xark swings his opponents blade from his hand and lunges to grab him with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 am

No this can't be! It can't end like this! There's still so much I want to do before I die He saw the attack coming and moved to cut off Xark's extended arm with his Sword! "You think you can take me? YOU NEED AN ARMY TO TAKE ME! COME ON! I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME TO HE|_|_!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Before ho could cut off Xark's arm his arm stopped. He saw that the shadow holding him had extended over his arm and was keeping it still. "Shut Up!" He finishes to take his life by absorbing his life energy.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Kamuyamato tried to struggle his arm out of the shadow's grip but it was no use. No this can't be the end! I refuse to let it end like this! Xark was reaching for Kamuyamato and was inches away from his goal! Kamuyamata tried to use flashbacks of his friends and family encouraging him, and of his mentor, Dartz. In order to give him strength(like in pretty much all anime/manga lol) Xark was so close to victory he started yelling, "Its over! I win! Your life energy is mine! Once I steal your life energy and then I will kill everyone that you love and care about and steal their life energy! I will become strong enough to crush the World Government! I will become a God!!! Now who should I steal the energy of first. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too.
After I kill you, I will hunt down your sister and kill her too..." Suddenly something inside of Kamuyamato SNAPPED, "NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kamuyamato's power level suddenly skyrocketed 10 times! Creating an Immense shockwave doubling the size of the previous crator and pushing back Xark. Kamuyamato's personality had changed dramatically from a calm, noble, and mysterious being somewhat similar to Dartz to an Extremely Brutal and Formidable Demon!(Not literally a Demon, its just an expression) He had totally took an all-out offensive swinging his legendary blade like a Hyper Psycho Maniac on Steroids, Caffeine, Stimpack, and an Adrenaline Rush all at the same time! Xark was able to barely block each blow with his own Dark Katana but was being pushed back. Not just his strength but his speed was increasing at an exponential rate! It was getting more and more difficult to block the Enraged Kamuyamato's attacks. Xark was getting continuously overpowered and pushed back until Kamuyamato went for a finishing blow! A horizontal slash across Xark's torso! that would have the power to split the sky even if blocked! It could even cut through an alloy 10,000 times stronger than steel as if it were made of paper!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

(it looks to me like your godmoding pal.)

Xark stops his attack with his dark katana. "WHAT?!" Xark looks at him in annoyance. "Your not worth having your life energy taken anymore. I'll just kill you here and now." He knocks him into the air and then a clone of Xark grabed him in the air. "Your mine now human." More clones apear around him and soround him in the air. They all ready to swing their katanas. "Shadow Apocalypse Storm!" They all swing at him in all directions and each send a gaint tornado of dark waves at him to from all directions so there is no escape. "Fare well."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:57 pm

((yeah thats total god moding, and illeagal))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 pm

There was a huge explosion in the sky and Kamuyamato was sent hurtling into the ground and finally impacting. He was laying on his back covered in his own blood, his ultimate sword had broken and was forced into its scatter mode. Where it was floating somewhere out of view. His vision was becoming dark and blurry and he spoke, "Mother, Father, Sister, and Dartz-Sama...I....a...m....s..o..r..r..y,.....I.....f...a..i...l...e...d....."

(Note: Sorry about the God-Moding, I just wanted my character to go down in a epic climactic battle. My character loses so it should work out.)

(The other thing I wanted to mention was for Ryu, I strongly advise you not to finish him off, because 3 things would happen that would lead to your characters downfall. 1)The Shards/Tiny Blades of Senbonzakura will follow you to the ends of the world in vengance, constantly trying to kill you and not give you a chance to rest or sleep for the rest of your life. 2)He is a Apprentice of Dartz, and when he finds out he and all his underlings such as Cipher Pol's 1-8 will hunt you down and annihalate you. 3)He is a World Noble and Xark would suffer the wrath of the strongest of the Marines, Raizen. So yeh....that's is why it won't be in your best interest to kill of such an important character.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:47 pm

(.......HAHAHAHHA, is that all?! then thats more of a reason to finish him! If i can get the attention from all of those strong people onto Xark, then his goal will be reached even faster than planned. got a better reason not to finish him off?)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 pm

(Your goal is to get your character Annihalated ??? Shocked Neutral Suspect confused
Um yes there is, I don't what my character to die Sad )
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 pm

(NOT KILLED, TO KILL!! Mad His human half wants to remove the demon leech that has infected him, but the leech half(which you have been fighting) wants to collect life energy to get stronger, the stronger the person, the stronger the life energy. but I have an idea.)

Xark begins to take his life energy away and then stops right when he was about to run out. "Can you hear me? Your not dead, you still have some life energy to allow you to regain strength after a while. You appear to have some potential so I will come by for you agian when your life energy strengthens." Xark walks away after shattering the dome there were in. "Next time we meet, I hope you have some original technics." Xark disapears in a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:26 pm

(Yes but the Gauntlet you want your character to run through is suicide. There are characters that are millions and billions of times stronger than my own. Victory doesn't seem possible at all, the last guy on the gauntlet - Dartz's Dad can destroy all universes, multi-verses, parallel dimensions, underworlds, other realms, Darkness, Light, The Elements, and even Time itself, Infinite Times with nothing but a sneeze. Not to mention move at Speeds Infinite times faster than light! Can bend and warp reality to his will and control time and space. No matter how powerful your character is or will get, the end result will be the same in any possible scenario - Xark's Annihalation!)

Kamuyamato is still out cold. His shards try to wake him up but nothing works. He just lays there as if he is in a coma or something. Hopefully someone notices him and gets help soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: the way i am   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 pm

(you probally think I'm crazy to say this but, thats the fun part. The joy and excitment of a powerful opponent. If I win I get stronger, if I lose I at least had a whole lot of fun till the end. *grin*)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 pm

(Interesting point it is lol! )
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: lol   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

(ya, to me battles are really fun and thats probably one of the reasons I go out like that on these rp sites.Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:43 pm

(Nice! Maybe I need to make a character strong enough to fight Xark. Like, I dont know, Super Vegito Cool )

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Vegito
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

(............no, stick with things in the One Piece world or you will be banned for real.)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm

(Please dont ban me! What about this guy:

Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 7321
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: !?   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 pm

(do you even know who that is!? Thats Monkey D. Dragon! Luffy's dad and the #1 criminal in the world!!......Read the info page it says that this time period we are in is after Gold Roger died and before Luffy was born.)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:05 pm

(If I didn't know who it was, why would I post it and how I would I find it? Luffy may not have been born yet but his dad is alive and well during the time period. )
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:08 pm

(....ask the administrators then)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

((we have a rule about cannon characters here, no cannon characters, ever, not as you char, not as an NPC, you may mention them in your history of move set but that is it, no exeptions))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: there   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 pm

there you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamuyamato vs anyone
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next