One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+56
Paladin King
"Fire Kid" Blake
Sisimo Shix
Kai
Insane
TheMoonlightAngel
Frozen
zoros_babe_1
Getsugaburi
Argent
SirFerret32
antler
Steady
Rodoku
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Master of Chaos
Gab
klemenator
LoreleiMaiden
Captain One-eye
WatersCalling
Shichibukai Hunter
vongolaking10
9thKing
Sleepy
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Redex 1000
Mana-kun
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Frog Dragon
Cobdogred
Unholy
PasciĆ 
SpliffJones
Cryptic Terror
Kanhoji Into
KaizokuFan3000
keymaster
Maxulus
Shadow
TheBlackLuffy
Eight Of Spades
Vagrant Lustoid
Ugitzu
Layman Iconoclast
Trapnest
Hysteria
nikz200
GoreFish
InTents
Gael
Iggy
Redmerv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Absence Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Real life first Smile
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm back people so my activeness will be back to normal now once again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 am

My Life has been getting rather hectic these past few weeks, with new classes and my job hunting, i feel as if my free time is dwindling away. Along with these new responsibilities, I feel my stress rising more and more, to the point where I am prepared to snap and just go crazy.

I will be gone for a while to straighten everything out in my life. Get back on track and such. I sincerely Apologize to anyone who is upset by this, but this is something i need to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Because of severe laptop issues, I am finding internet access very challenging to acquire. I don't want to be gone from here, but I don't seem to have a choice. I'll be back when I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm

I am gonna fall behind on posting in the next few days, I'm both sick and studying
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 am

Sorry i was gone yesterday and most of today freaking dad dumped me off at my brothers saying he wasnt some privacy or some bs like that. and hes picking me back up tomorrow. So ill be able to post regularly again soon.

I apologize for all the inconvenience I have bestowed upon you all.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 pm

lol, he needed a little quiet time with you mother.....Bow chicka wow wow....
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm back for good again

May the carnage resume
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 am

Im on break so I may or may or may not be on as often as Id like
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:39 am

Im back worst 4 effins days ever well shitier then usual well im back now.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:22 am

I'll be absent for a while for my own reasons.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

I am extremely sorry for my absence. Apparently every teacher I have collaborated to make one week where they would just bombard me and my classmates with quizzes and project. Anyway, I am back now and will be regular.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

This week is being exactly the same for me Ferret XD im studying history atm.

Good to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

just got on super fast to say i wont be on till later tonight. Helping pops out with work. At the latest ill be back back tomorrow afternoon but i should be on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:25 pm

there is a posibility that il be absent for some long time following tomorow, might be here might be not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm

as you all might have noticed by now, school is fucking too much with my life so I'm probably going to start being less active and only come online to post in my threads. Although I'll try to get on to also talk in the weekends but it isn't a fact yet. (I knew this was going to happen)

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Need to go for awhile, I might come back anywhere ranging from two days to a month, If i don't RP as a certain character for 3 days straight you may use him for one post as an NPC as long as you do not kill the guy. This is excluding Karasu whom does not belong in a crew, ill make details of what he does later. This is all strictly precaution as I could be back 2morrow, and yes it IS an emergency that I am doing this.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 pm

not here for some time, maybe just on chatbox maybe I wont be here at all, no given time that I will be back sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 am

Been very busy worked thursday-sunday. Probly cant post tiill monday
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Just a heads up I might be inactive a bit with performance thing practise and college work to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 am

Once again, i will be absence for quite a long time. Sorry, i don't know when i'll be coming back. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks, likely.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm going to be kind of busy until about the first of April, because... well, this week basically just sucks for me. I'll try to post for everyone on the first, if I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 am

Inactive for a while. Sorry to all that are in threads with me
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 am

tomorrow, I am going to a school trip for 7 days... So...... Goodbye my good friends, see you next week. I might be on today, though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Enjoy your trip Max-sama, I wish you a great time .. tho, I am sure it's gonna be awesome ;D
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next