One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+56
Paladin King
"Fire Kid" Blake
Sisimo Shix
Kai
Insane
TheMoonlightAngel
Frozen
zoros_babe_1
Getsugaburi
Argent
SirFerret32
antler
Steady
Rodoku
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Master of Chaos
Gab
klemenator
LoreleiMaiden
Captain One-eye
WatersCalling
Shichibukai Hunter
vongolaking10
9thKing
Sleepy
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Redex 1000
Mana-kun
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Frog Dragon
Cobdogred
Unholy
PasciĆ 
SpliffJones
Cryptic Terror
Kanhoji Into
KaizokuFan3000
keymaster
Maxulus
Shadow
TheBlackLuffy
Eight Of Spades
Vagrant Lustoid
Ugitzu
Layman Iconoclast
Trapnest
Hysteria
nikz200
GoreFish
InTents
Gael
Iggy
Redmerv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Absence Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 pm

So I've been very tense lately and I recently got really really tense and I think I had a minor stroke. My thinkings so far okay..but I still feel funny. Until I feel better I may not be on the site. I need to focus on school. I'll post..just not every single day. I might go 5-6 days with out being online. I ask that you all who are in the War thread to continue fighting. Leave the Kraken to me. You have 500,000 Cyborg's to fight. Its going to be long thread..
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Exams are coming up, i will be offline a lot more often, but every now and again i'll pop in to post. Exams end on the 27th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 am

Due to low grades all together I'm going missing for an unknown amount of time...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:07 pm

guys i have my paper due, thats why i havent been on too much, give me a few more days and ill post, everything i planned and agreed to be on is still as planned
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 pm

I need to announce it formally. Internet will be for sure in my house in February 6. So you'll wait for me a lil' bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am

I will have no Internet starting from tomorrow on. My Internet will be back for about 4 or 5 days, so I'll be absence for 4 or 5 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

Going away for awhile to cool down. Apparently I get the second degree around here, while others get treated like kings. So yeah going to clear my head
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 am

=_o..... hmm?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm really, really sorry for my terrible inactivity as of late Sad
I'm especially sorry to anyone who's story I promised to comment on or who needed to ask me something or to any crew threads that I held up!
I started into Uni for semester 2 this week and a lot of crap kicked up. I'm on out teaching practice next week and during the week I had a collapse from what I thought was an asthma attack. It turns out that I had a flu virus and that it developed into a respiratory tract infection.
I was confined to my dorm room, so I couldn't get anywhere that had access to the internet and besides, I doubt any of you would would want Ami, Delphi, Marissa or Arianne written by someone with fever delirium XD (though it may have yielded some funny results).

The good news is that I've gotten meds for it and I'm back home. So I'll be posting again on the site by tomorrow morning!
Ive reeaaaalllly missed you guys too so I'll probably be hanging around on chatbox hoping to find someone to virtually glomp the shizz out of.
Anyway, I hope you all don't hate me too much!

Lots of love,
Lore.
Xxx
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

*Glomps the hell out of Lore*

Wow that's so unfair why does this stuff always happen to the good people that's such a shame to hear Lore I really hope you get better as soon as possible. Sounds like you've had a pretty busy week Sad

I'm happy to hear you've got your hands on meds Smile

*Hugs Lore & use dark aurora that I apparently have to remove respiratory tract infection and absorb into own body to be devoured*

Just take your time to get better Lore the Clockworks can wait for you but I'm not sure Kyren can help as much as he'd love to.

Last edited by Antler on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Get better my lil songbird Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh Lore, I was so worried! I'm sorry to hear you're sick, but even more happy to hear that you're starting to feel better.

I hope I'm there when you become available again... I've missed you!

Hope you feel right as rain as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am

Back after a long Hiatus

Hello Everyone
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome back, Waters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Hey guys!
Just giving you all the heads up that for all of this week, I'll be on second class (third grade) teaching practice and as such my posting may be severely stunted.
If I'm terribly inactive for most of the week, captains feel free to take control of my characters to keep the threads moving.

Hugs and love,
Lore.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Ok Lore I will do and will feel proud to take control of Delphi & Mina whilst your absent.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

BIG history test coming up, so I'll be pretty inactive until Thursday
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 am

Thanks a bunch, Ant! *hugs* Delphi and Mina are honoured to be working under you care. (^-^)
I may be able to get on every now and then but I'll be quite slow so thank you kindly for your help. I really don't want to hold up any threads. (>.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 am

Guys I'm sorry for my unjustified absence these days but I don't have a laptop at the moment so I'll continue to be absent for some days/weeks, thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey guys I'm not going to be online much in the next 4 days as I am going once again to visit my girlfriend in university. I will be able to get online a few times but not much so after tonight I will be online less than normal for a little while but after that I will be back to normal again Smile
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Hey Ant! Have fun visiting your girlfriend! Wink Very Happy We'll miss you in your brief absence!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Aw thanks Lore I promise I will I'll be back soon though probably a Wednesday now since I plan to spend Valentines day with her.

Smile
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Have fun with that too, Ant (^-^) ! The day of love should not be wasted after all! *hopelessromanticsqueak* We all eagerly await your return to posting though!
Whilst we're on the topic, I guess now is a good time to notify that I'll also be inactive from the Tuesday to Thursday mark as I'll be spending Valentine's day and our anniversary with my boyfriend. Sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 am

no problem and indeed it should have fun Smile I won't be back home and be able to get back to regular posting till late Wednesday anyway so Thursday will probably be when I'm back to normal since I'll be tired after the 3 hour train journey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Sorry about not being around lately, it's the result of multiple exams and an overall lack of motivation and creativity. I'll try to bounce out of it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next