One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+56
Paladin King
"Fire Kid" Blake
Sisimo Shix
Kai
Insane
TheMoonlightAngel
Frozen
zoros_babe_1
Getsugaburi
Argent
SirFerret32
antler
Steady
Rodoku
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Master of Chaos
Gab
klemenator
LoreleiMaiden
Captain One-eye
WatersCalling
Shichibukai Hunter
vongolaking10
9thKing
Sleepy
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Redex 1000
Mana-kun
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Frog Dragon
Cobdogred
Unholy
PasciĆ 
SpliffJones
Cryptic Terror
Kanhoji Into
KaizokuFan3000
keymaster
Maxulus
Shadow
TheBlackLuffy
Eight Of Spades
Vagrant Lustoid
Ugitzu
Layman Iconoclast
Trapnest
Hysteria
nikz200
GoreFish
InTents
Gael
Iggy
Redmerv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Absence Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

I love you man! Y_Y

I thought you were gone forever! Y_Y

AKA Welcome Back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:47 pm

welcome back, aniki!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am

Welcome back Shad0w!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 am

Ah, changin names .. I was like "WHO IS THAT, WHY IS HE SO HAPPY OMG I DON'T KNOW HIM !" then thankfully I figured out that it's you xD
Anyway, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

names change allot here, I barely keep track of whos who sometimes, anyway Im never gonna change even if my name amounts to weeaboo nonsense

welcome back
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I have returned............................. again. Hello peoples who remeber me, word of warning im probably gonna post at a lesiurely pace, and will unlikely mess around with too many of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Hehe, somethin told me you'd be back. Welcome back !
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome back Y dau!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

something told me you'd be back as well. I kept referring to your char in my threads and just said she was following us with one or another way so that you would be in the middle of the events when you would return!!! Welcome back, dau!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Welcome back, I'm glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 pm

as of today I will once again try to be as active as possible and keep stirring up plans.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am

I am feeling quite ill. It looks like I won't be posting for the next 2-3 days however once I get a chance to do so, I will.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Guys! Sorry for the inactivity these few days. I will be having my final exams this week, so I might as well not have much time to post. I will try to get on and manage to post a few...

Back to top Go down
Paladin King

Paladin King

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 am

Take time to rest up, Frozen. We'll try to take things with the crew a little slower until you get back. There's no rush.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

I'll be taking my leave for awhile, my crew is perfectly capable of taking care of itself. If members of the crew want to leave, just post it on the crew page. I won't argue when a crew wont look as strong without its captain. However, the crew is free to create their own missions and even their own contracts.. If anyone needs my character Karasu, for whatever important reason, just message me on MSN and I'll try to appear with a legit IC reason. Again, the crew can take care of itself.. so it's up to crew itself on how active it is. Because I know I am going to be inactive I'll also remove Karasu of his Shichibukai status (I'll try to write it on his profile and shichibukai thread right after this message.) Rodo and Red, your own personal messages are bellow.

Rodoku:

Rednerv:
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 am

this is... a development... any reason?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello guys, im sorry i left so abruptly last time, but i was being overwhelmed by many of the real crap in life. Due to the nature of my course, my time is superbly constricted and my brain was nearing a complete creative shut down. But , i want to announce that i will steadily be returning to action, if there are any of you left here. Ive already started rping with cryptic to get back into the swing of things, hopefully i can return to when i was a 100%. For those of you who had counted on me , i am so sorry i let you guys down by leaving like that, for those of you who couldnt wait and moved on to other crews and characters, i completely understand 100%. I must thank everyone for keeping Nishki and anubis in their positions, im really grateful for that, i really am. I will be resuming my mod/admin duties as well.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 am

welcome back my friend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm afraid I will not be able to come online for the coming week. I was absent last week because of internet problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 pm

I will be here off and on for a while. If I could use this site on school wifi, it would be different but only coloholics can be used on it (despite the spam invites and debt of the site, it is actually a good 8/10). I need to focus on school, andlife is complicated so most of my free time is spent at school and watching informative programs.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Im back and will be online like normal.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm back and hopefully for good! (:

I'm Lost for anyone that doesn't know me or remember me. <3
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 am

I was not away at all, but due to some IRL issues I lost my mood to RP. However, I will try to regain my mood to RP (something that will probably be quite easy, seeing how I can't get away from this site no matter what Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Warning for those in this site: At January 7th my activity will most likely break down to almost nothing. I say most likely because there is no guarantee that it will happen, but I heard a lot of things about the program and I'll most likely be occupied. I'll try to post as much as I can, but it will be limited.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:02 am

2-3 days trip away from my town for business and for Christmas... If I find a PC, I will log in but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next