One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:15 am

(Ok, lets make that a struggle now)
Todd then orders "Fire your cannons at 7 o' clock, behind that huge rock over there .. we got more company .."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 am

The crew first mate, Roque saw cannon fire aimed at them "GUYS GET ON THE SHIP!!!! WE NEED TO LEAVE!!!." ONe of the spade crew members then protested "WHAT ABOUT THE CAPTAINS BODY?!!! THAT BASTARD TOOK IT!!!! DAMN!!!" Roque slapped him "If we die now, the captains battle would have been in vain you fool!! we need to report this back to Anubis sama!!!!!" They rushed to their ship and began moving out, trying to avoid the cannon fire.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 am

"Dont chase them, let them go ..." Todd smirks sadistically "I want some1 to report to their captain ..." The ship fires cannons but doesnt chase the pirates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 am

The ship sailed into the sunset, ironically the final sunset of the boy known as Daniel D Spade, who died on this day, as one of the Anubis pirates division commanders.

((I think we can close this up now with you. i will have to set a new thread for the Anubis pirates))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 am

(True, I will close it !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3