One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 am

Mitsukai Saizo mused over the events of the last year It had been eventful his responsibilities as a Vice admiral had taken him all over the four blues. The smoke from his cigar drifted lazily into the clear blue sky as he leaned at the bow of his ship ans the KuroInu drifted towards the gates of justice that guarded the entrance to Marine ford no matter how many times he saw the massive structure it never ceased to impress him. his mind drifted back to a year ago when he had received his commission as Vice admiral the long white v.a coat swayed in the afternoon breeze as he became lost in the past.

(Marine Ford one year ago)
Commodore Saizo approached the fleet admirals office hesitantly his iron gray ponytail swaying as he walked. The only reason the fleet admiral called him into his office general was to admonish him for the damage his latest arrest had cost the navy in collateral damage. This latest capture of the once infamous Captain Belladonna was the exception to the rule. Saizo had dragged her from the alley she had been half dead from drink in contained her in sea-stone restraints and finally delivered her to marine ford for execution. It had been his biggest bounty yet and his cleanest catch yet he couldn't imagine why the admiral wanted to see the "Iron Hound" of the east blue, could it be the Fleet Admiral was pleased with his work? He entered the office snapping to attention and giving a salute to the man behind the desk half cursing at himself for not putting out the cigar before he entered "Commodore Mitsukai Saizo reporting as ordered Sir. What can I do for you"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

The fleet admiral grunted as he filled out his papers, his face covered by shadow. He then put his glasses down "First of all, the capture of Belladona was a huge boost for morale around here, with the mess at Enies Lobby still over us, this is a victory we sorely needed... so the World Government and as well as i believe that you are to be promoted......."

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 am

Saizos eyes widened slightly at the statements feeling a flush of pride at the boost to morale. "It was a personal victory as well sir." he stopped mid sentence at the mention of the promotion "Promoted sir?" his useauly calm exterior cracked a bit and the excitement shown through "I'm honored Fleet Admiral, I wont let you down"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

The Fleet admiral pointed out to the coat which was neatly hanging near the couch nearby. He then grinned "The good thing is, we got your vice admiral uniform all pressed and ready. You can also use the private admirals area. But let me remind you, your workload will be increasing, especially since most of the soldiers are out, we are dealing with a massive surge from the Anubis pirates. So ill need you to work extra hard at the base, we got alot of rookies appearing too......."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 am

The massive newly promoted Vice Admirals fingers reach out to stroke the coat admiringly. He nods his thanks taking the coat in a shaking hand he flipped it and placed it onto his shoulders with a satisfied grin. "Don't worry sir you can depend on me. I'll give those pirates a reason to fear the name Of the Naval Marines" he grins bringing his fist down on his outstretched palm and an explosion the size of a small firework sounds off to punctuate the point. He shifts his weight suddenly curious "Any promising sprouts I should keep an eye on Feet commander?" his grin widens wondering If Kyren has made his mark yet but he'd never admit it to his fellow officers.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 am

The Fleet admiral sighed as he pulled out his bottle of scotch and placed it on the table, he pulled out two drinking glasses as well. "For one we got some popular prick running around picking up crew mates in the grand line, but the biggest threat is Anubis..... right now, his backing and his crew is too powerful for us to handle...... there are some rookies turning up.... but as of yet, none have made impact big enough to be considered a viable threat..... though there was one.... Iken or something.... he is starting to make waves....."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am

He grins slightly as each name is listed keeping an ear out for the familiar ones. "Arabasta will be the main focus for Anubis so unless we have a major force poised to oppose him he should stay far away from us, which is favorable we are still smarting from our clash with him at the battle of Enies" He shivered with excitement at the stories from the last blow his ultimate prize had dealt against their forces . his ears perked up slightly at the mention of Iken "Has he been making moves toward our operations?" he was genuinely curious all he had heard of the man were rumors. He moved closer leaning against the desk focusing his attention at the sea beyond.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 am

The fleet admiral poured the drink and handed it to Saizo. He then looked to the map nearby. "He has been making alot of moves in that region..... especially with his take over at Whiskey Peak........ but the problem is, we have too much to deal with here, including the new world and shabondy. Our forces have to deal with the increasing number of pirates entering the new world, and in the grandline. Not to mention other troubles we have been having with revolutionaries recently...... but he hasnt attacked any navy institutions yet for some reason...."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 am

Saizo took the offered drink sniffing it lightly before tasting It the scotch was smooth with a good kick and a slightly sweet finish A most excellent vintage" he mused as much to himself as to the fleet admiral the revolutionaries were of small concern to him but if the world government called they would be forced to fight "Whats the trouble at shabondy archipelago?" the question was honest he knew of the slave trade there but he ignored news of it as much as someone in his position could "He's biding his time and gathering his strength I'd Imagine" he took another sip enjoying the taste and feel as the liquor slid down his throat "It may be a bit preemptive but I'd suggest readying ourselves encase of an attack." He gave a contented sigh as more of the dark brown liquor vanished down his throat "This man is considered to be of Yonkou status is he not.?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 am

The fleet admiral nodded and then gulped his alcohol down in one go. "Yeah, it seems that way..... he is already recognised as one of the yonkou in the world, and it seems that it will be very hard to deal with someone of that status. That i why we dont have the personnel to deal with that right now even if we wanted too.....Shabondy is in a mess, there has been some wide spread fighting going on out there.... its a utter pain......."

The door was knocked as the man with black hair wearing a Vice Admiral coat. He then said "Sensei, i finished with the task... i cleared the island of pirate threat, it shouldnt be a problem any more..... ah, am i disturbing something?"
[[Vice Admiral Nishki D Rock ((The pheonix hero))]]
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 am

Saizo took in the information and nodded draining his own glass before speaking again "we will have to tread carefully were Iken is concerned fortifications of marine ford will need to take place soon" He grinned darkly at the mention of shabondy "People have a trouble with the slave trade on both sides some pirates some marines I'm not surprised to hear of the chaos there" he extended his empty glass toward the Fleet Admiral more or less out of reflex if nothing else. His attention refocused toward the knock his sharp green eyes measuring up the other Vice admiral whose reputation was not unknown to him. Saizo gave a polite nod for once being able to properly address the man as an equal despite his admiration for him, Good to see you returned safely Vice Admiral Rock" he gave a small grin "Care to join us for a drink to celebrate your victory?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Nishki smiled and bowed "Congratulations on your promotion senpai, it was long overdue, however , i have to go deal with a shichibukai meeting later, but i suppose, one drink wont be bad...." Nishki walked over as the fleet admiral handed him a glass. The Fleet Admiral then continued "Saizou captured Belladona, it was a big victory for us, but the sea keeps getting rougher and rougher........."

Nishki then waved his hands "About that, we caught at least 200 pirates at shabondy and another 200 fleeing towards fishman island and neighbouring islands...., the squad did what it could, but alot of the potential rookies which were of high priority made it to the new world..."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 pm

He grins slightly hearing Nishki's congratulations "No more so then you Kouhai as hard as you work they should have you promoted to admiral before you know it" I raise my own glass towards the younger man "I'm looking forward to working under you when you do make the rank" he chuckles but his face becomes a little more serious when he hears about the amount of the raid on shabondy "what was the trouble out there Kouhai? another major raid on the slave trades? his green eyes regard the younger man with mild concern searching for any trace of injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)   An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected honnor (flashback with nikz only)
Page 1 of 1