One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 am

Daniel hand palms himslef up words and then aims "VORTEX BULLET!!" The vortex bullet is fired and throws all the shigan projectiles off target. He then uses hie other gun and fires a dynamite bullet at Todd by curving the shot around the vortex.

((We need to drag out this fight at least for another page, lol))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 am

(Alright, lol)

Todd uses "Kamisoru", effectively getting out of the way and is now moving in circles around Daniel, not attacking yet "You are just the mouse pirate !" he says as he keeps using Kamisoru.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 am

Daniel then aimed upwards but stopped as he coughed blood, he then looked past the pain and fired a barrage of dynamite bullets at Todd "BUT IM THE MOUSE WHO WILL BEAT YOU !!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:41 am

"Kamisoru !" Todd easily evades the dynamite bullets and then lands behind Daniel "Rankyaru Rain !" he kicks the air at immense speed sending many small blue slashes towards Daniel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 am

Daniel uses burst bullet but was grazed on the shoulders and certain parts of the body. He propeled out of the area and was panting and bleeding "Cheh, so many fights i have had, but this guy is really a monster....... oh well, i didnt come here because it is good for my health, there is only one attack that works against him....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 am

Todd uses Geppou and goes fairly high and scoots to find him "He is a waste of time ... but he is pretty endurant after all." he comments.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am

Daniel painted and reloaded his gun, he looked up "Your funny huh? What was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 am

Todd sees him *What a moron, revealing himself* he thinks. Without talking his spins around once in midair "Dai Funka, Hanashi storm !" he sents several blue energy waves that are much larger than the small version, and around 50% the size of the big one, hurling down the rocks right above Daniel, as well as in frond of where Daniel is standing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 am

Daniel then usd burst bullet to propel himself up and then another burst bullet in mid air to send him closer to Todd, then as he was close, he fired a dynamite bullet at Todd at that range.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 am

"God's hand" the dynamite bullet is redirected and heads straight to Daniel, then Todd uses kamisoru and goes away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 am

Daniel then fired another burst bullet to propel himself dodging the bullet, he then looked around and his eyes spotted movement "OVER THERE!!! DYNAMITE BULLET!!" He fired the bullet at the flicker about 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:06 am

Todd punches the air "Tobu Juogan, Bachi !" he sents powerful juogan projectiles towards Daniel's attacks and him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 am

Daniel then said, "A bit late for that...... Steam bullet...... was already unleashed from the time i was on the ground giving a mirage that i was moving towards you..... Now that im this close, and you showed your position,.... its now IMPACT BULLET!!!!!" He was right behind Todd who showed his position, and he jammed his impact bullet straight to the gut of Todd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 am

(OOC Normally this character had also deflect & sense type Haki, but we cant use Haki here, too bad huh ? xD)

Todd is sent backwards a bit, but as he does, he sents a Rankyaru aiming at Daniel's chest.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am

((HAHAHAA, of course there is no haki here))

Daniel gets hit and falls to the ground, he sees Todd at least cough up some blood and smiled as he fell to the ground. he laughed weakly "See..... your not invincible after all eh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 am

Todd wipes out the blood "That was somethin .. the hole you did to me must be like ... 1 cm deep, not bad .." He lands down and smirks "No one is invincible, but I am quite close to it .. wanna know a secret ?" he walks a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am

Daniel smiled weakly as he laid there bleeding and unable to move much yet. "Does it look like i can say no? hahhahaah, dumbass......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

Todd says each syllable seperately and slowly "I ... am not ... even ... serious ..." he grins evily and stops walking "Are you ready to die now ?" he coldly asks him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:43 am

Daniel laughs "Another stupid question..... GARGHHHH, ((Coughs blood)) Do you think i would come here, not ready to die, you truly are all brawn no brain...... you stupid dumbass fool........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 am

Todd's face goes from evil to angry evil but he still keeps his cool-head just fine. "Rankyaru, Twin Gaichu !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 am

Blood spurted out of Daniel as he had taken the last hit, he laid there, unable to help the fact that he was dying. remembering his past

Flashback

A young Daniel "To become the STRONGEST DUELER!!!!"

An elder Daniel "Rack up win number 99 for me boys!!!!" His crew cheering.

Meeting Anubis for the first time "Hoo, you are that Anubis guy huh? I challenge you to a duel..." After losing "Hehe,you got me, i submit to you i guess....."

Hanging out with the Anubis pirates "HAHAHHAHAHAHA, oi Manus let Lucas try that attack, yeah the one he was showing off, HAHAHHAAHHAAHA"
Drinking, having fun, fighting along side the Anubis pirates, had all been highlights of his life.

Daniel simply had no other point to make. He died right there at that time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 am

Todd looks at him coldly and jumps above him "I better make sure that you will definately not get back up ..." he connects his hands and points all 10 fingers at him in a circle "Gekko ... Jushigan .." Using Geppou, Todd propels himself and stabs Daniel's dead body with all 10 fingers on the chest, the attack was so strong the rocks around simply break to pieces.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 am

The body had no more life or soul left inside but there was something funny, the man known as Daniel was smiling even after death.

He had never revealed it before his death, but he had a real name, his nickname had always been Daniel "Demon Guns" Spade. However, his real name before his nickname of convenience had been. Daniel D. Spade.... and he had lived once. he had lived proudly and died with not a single regret.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 am

(So Todd just killed a "D." carrier ? cool lol)

Todd picks up the body "Smiling even now ? .. fool .." He walks towards his ship and forcefully throws Daniel's body onboard. "Let's go to Marine HQ, I just got a 31,000,000 belli bonus."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 am

nearby Daniels crew was witness to all this but did not say a word . They were crying but they held their hands to their mouths as they fought to hold back the tears. Todd had taken away their captain, but at least Daniels hat was still there. One of Daniels crew members picked up Daniels hat once Todd was gone and took it back to the crew members who were crying on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next