One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm

On a small deserted island 2 hours away from Impel Down.
"Master Todd, why do you want us to stop here ? .." a marine reluctantly asks.
Todd doesnt reply, but gives the man a cold look that makes the marine gulp in terror. Todd walks outside and climbs into some rocking, and sits down on a large one. "We have been watched ..." he whispers to himself.
The island is mostly a rocky wasteland, but there is a small tropical forest close to where Todd is.

Last edited by Shad0w on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 pm

A voice was laughing "I am so glad you can notice me, oh wild monster of this raging sea....."

It was a young man with a cowboy hat , trousers, a hawaiian shirt unbuttoned and he had two weird looking pistols holstered.

(Presentation Box)
[Daniel 'Demon Guns' Spade]
[Anubis crew 11th division commander]
[31,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Todd simply raises his eyebrown and takes a look at the man without talking.
He then slowly gets up and pats his pants for any dirt to fall off "After all you wanted to die ?" he asks Daniel. He now looks at him more carefully.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Daniel laughed at this comment "Death huh? hmmmm death is something i cant avoid.... never intended too...... but you know.... i let my crew down i think..... more than once........... i just cannot do that anymore...... i will take you down for the sake of my injured nakama Satoshi!!!! but then againif you want to beg for your life i wont stop you........"

Daniel wanted to avoid close range fights with this man, if possible it would have to be a long to medium range battle. but he still tried to keep conversation alive.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

"..Take me down ? .." Todd starts to laugh louder and louder. He then stops and looks at Daniel with a rather pissed off expression "Just who do you think you are talking to, pirate ? My position in the World Government ranks well beyong a Vice Admiral, or even the CP9 leader ... a man like you, how can you beat me ?" he asks Daniel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Daniel "Of course i do, i think alot of things oh great monster of the seas..... i think i can beat you, drag your name through the mud and feed you to the dogs...... i think this because you made the biggest mistake of your life when you hurt my nakama.... i will not run like that day....... i will show courage here and redeem my name, after all you dont seem to be very bright up there....." points to the head mockingly insulting Todds intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Todd doesnt talk and then slowly lifts his hand. "Tobu Shigan .. Bachi !" Todd sents a number of Shigan projectiles towards Daniel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Daniel then slides on the rocks and finds a small cover which he hides under dodging the attack. he breathed a sigh of relief, he was lucky to dodge, he was facing a rokushiki he had to be careful. He aimed at an calculative angle "Smoke bullet!!" He fired a special bullet which burst into a cloud of smoke blocking the view of Todd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Todd closes his eyes "Is that all ?" he simply waits there, not doing anything more than lifting his left hand to his chest's height.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Daniel dashed across "Dynamite bullet!!!!" He fired another special bullet which if hits causes a huge explosion thanks to the gunpowder and fuse mix inside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Todd turns and puts his hand in frond of the bullet "God's hand" he says and the bullet is sent flying backwards towards Daniel himself. At the same time Todd fires more Shigan projectiles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Danie then shouted "Damn it all , Burst bullet!!!" He fires at close range which propels himself backwards, he does gte hit by one shigan projectile in the shoulder, but avoids the big explosion. He lands behind some rocks for cover "heh, you really are some monster huh?" He reloaded his gun and was waiting for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Todd doesnt talk and just uses Geppou to go higher. He then spots Daniel and takes off his broadaxe "Dai Funka Tatsumaki !" He sents a barrage of smaller energy waves that look like the big one going down to the rocks just above Daniel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Daniel slid across the terrain the debree of the attack hit him and caused burising but it wasnt too bad yet, he then aimed up high "Take this!!! Barrage Dynamite!!!" He fired at rapid fire his hands moving so fast on his gun that he let off about 10 shots per gun, meaning 20 shots all exploding shots at Todd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Todd sents the massive wave this time, cleaning up all the shots in one stroke and then hovers above Daniel, looking at him evily and coldly. "Dont you get it ?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Daniel laughed at that sentence "I never get many things. i made my name as a pirate fighting and duelling near 100 straight victories till anubis sama...... it was a huge thing me meeting Anubis sama. He was the man who treated all of us like family...... heehe, strange talking about these things now!! Vortex bulet!!" Daniel fires two special bullets in the sky, they both create a wind flux that is sure to send Todd off flying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Todd uses Tekkai and lets the wind flux to simply sent him flying, without damaging him. He then uses Geppou and Soru as combo and lands down 10 meters away from Daniel "Rankyaru Gaichu !" he calls.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Daniel gets hit square in the gut causing a wound where his blood gushes out, he is sent flying backwards by the attack. He coughs out blood but slowly stands up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:44 pm

"You are one of the commanders arent you ? ... you are so weak .." Todd slowly talks towards Daniel and then kicks the air again "Rankyaru Hebi !" he sents a rankyaru that resembles a snake body that goes towards Daniel in a wavy way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Daniel waited and saw it, the snake came and Daniel jumped and leaped over the attack, he then aimed his first gun "Flash bullet!!" he fired the bullet at Todds feet causing a massive flash of light which robbed the opponent of the senses of sound and sight for a few seconds. Just enough time for Daniel to close in and fire at a range which he couldnt miss "IMPACT BULLET!!!!" The impact bullet had the equivalent power of a rokougan, and it was at close range so there was no missing for Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Todd gets striken and is sent backwards but his feet still on the ground firmly, he gets dragged for around 7 meters and then stops, some blood falls from his mouth, he looks at Daniel and then suddenly a Rankyaru Gaichu is sent towards Daniel again.

(Ima explain in the next post lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Daniel didnt wait for him to use rankyaku, he fired a burst bullet to propel himself and dodge it and then fired 3 dynamite bullets from different angles at Todd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

"Tekkai, Gou !" The explosion occurs and after the smoke clears, Todd is pretty much unaffected "Tsk ... that was a dangerous one ... good thing I used God's hand ... Soru !" Todd vanishes and then appears behind Daniel or so it seems. As soon as it looks like he will try to slice him with his axe he "vanishes" and a Rankyaru comes from the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Daniel seeing him trying to attack with his axe uses burst bullet to propel him away from danger, but then in mid air as the rankyaku comes daniel shoots another burst bullet and dodges it, but not the other which hits him squarely in the back. Daniel falls to the ground writhing in pain. "GAHHEGRGHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 am

Todd doesnt even bother to give Daniel a second after being striken, he fires 8 Shigan projectiles, the last one being the fire version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)   Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: For my nakama; Todd's unexpected guest (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next