One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Vines burst from the ground in five places around Staples... almost like the fingers of a hand. Yup, Gael was doing it again. He tried to capture Staples in the vine's grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Staples noticed the vines around him and dealt with it the way he dealt with everything. He made a ring of gunpowder around him and forced the explosion. Staples was tired of destroying the vines, and called out to Gael "....What's the point of doing that? ......I just keep destroying the vines!....Don't you see the uselessness?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 pm

"Le point est unimportant!" Gael spouted, mixing garbage French with English. He shot bamboo spears at Staples from all angles. This was getting tiring. Gael also decided to have trees create a circle around himself, connecting them with hanging lichen and stopping Staples from seeing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Staples decided to destroy the whole of the trees or at least crush them. He needed to dodge the bamboo spears and would do both of them at the same time. It was dramatic enough to say out loud and so Staples did. "....BALROG!" As he shouted, a giant of gunpowder rose from the ground by him sweeping up the bamboo spears. The beast walked forward towards the patch of trees and raised his right hand high. The whip pulled back and then each arm snapped forward. The gunpowder tips disconnected towards the trees and exploded on them. The trees weren't destroyed but the fire would spread through the brush.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 pm

The fire from before was smoldering, and Gael sent a vine to pick up the last bits of the fire and reignite it. With a burning vine at his disposal, Gael set off the Balrog after vine-tunneling to safety. Under the cover of the smoke, he had vines try to wrap around Staples' legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 pm

The smoke approached Staples and he ran back, in fear of suffication. He had heard the vines rustling underground but it was the smoke that drove him away. He was going to clear the smoke with an explosion and so he created a large cloud of gunpowder inside it. He snapped his fingers and the gunpowder exploded.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 am

While Staples was distracted by the vines and smoke, Gael had a vine shoot at Staples' back at high speeds, bearing a Parasite at its tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 am

Staples was going to combat this the way he combatted the spike fruit trap. A gunpowder tornado swept up the vine. Staples was annoyed and had the tornado stay near him for protection
((I forgot where Gael is, is he in eyesight?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

((Yes. I apologize.))

This was getting nowhere. Staples was immune to attack from any and all directions. Gael was getting sick of this. He had no idea how to beat someone like Staples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 pm

"....I give up!" Staples was tired of being useless. He was avoiding being hit but he was always almost taken down by his oponent who would more or less avoid his attacks pointlessly. Also, he was tossed around by the explosion a bit and rather sore.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm

"So... I suppose it's more of a tie, really," Gael said, using vines to remove the debris, and creating a field of flourishing, product bearing plants to make up the fight to the local farmer before he left. Once all was well, Gael vanished into the plants, leaving the battleground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2