One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Ranyx was sitting on the deck of the Midnight Marauder's ship. They were on the trail of a Shichibukai, of the name Gary O'Daniels. Their captain, Oceana Edwards, wanted them to hunt him down, so... Ranyx just went along with it. Seeing an island in the distance, Ranyx smiled and called out, "Captain, I think we are almost there!" He got up and stretched, excited. He remembered the joy of fighting someone truly powerful... there was just something about it. He sighed, and he went about preparing to dock.

Last edited by Gael on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 pm

The sun was still fairly high in the sky, and the winds were calm. It seemed to serene to Oceana, especially considering the task they were about to take on. Eyes narrowed, and searching the horizon vigilantly, a serious headache threatened to erupt. Finally taking the time to lay back in a hammock on the far end of the deck, she snoozed, until Ranyx's excited cries startled her back to extreme awareness. Jumping up and running to the railing, she spotted the same island. A surge of emotions of all varieties nearly made her want to jump for joy, cry out in anguish or merely vomit.

"Finally," she muttered, "My vengeance begins now."
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 am

With his two new crew members. Gary was ready to set further out amoung the grandline. Gary and his crew mates, Stan Eel, a very very skilled Swordsmen, and James Johnson, a powerful hand to hand combat fighter, were both standing tall next to Gary as he steered his ship acorse. Gary felt a faint presents aproaching him and his crew from a far.

"James....Stan....We might have a battle on our hands..I used my Power to much last week..so I'm only going to use it two or three times..But that won't be a problem.."

Stan stood there with his long navy blue cape that had the crews flag skull on the back of it blow with the wind. He tightend his thick leather gloves. He then grabbed his two swords and held on to them firmly as he nodded his head to show he understood his captian.

"Stan: Aye Captain...They won't be a problem.."

James knocked his bandge covered fist together as he shuffled his feet like a pro boxer. He began to shadow box moving his fist and legs so fast it was as if they were a blur. He began to take quick breaths as he pumped him self up. He then did a triple back flip in mid air, landing on his feet. He punched twice and gave of a large grin.

"James: HeHe...Lets see what they got!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 pm

"Oceana, it seems a ship is leaving the port!" Ranyx yelled, as he saw a ship starting to leave port. "It looks like the flag of Gary O'Daniels! Should we follow them?" He ran to prepare the ship to pursue the Shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Oceana's grip on the railing tightened. Simply hearing the Shichibukai's name sent chills down her spine. Not necessarily ones of fear, but more of excitement. Hearing the rising tumult that was beginning on deck, Phinneas and Nova emerged from the galley and joined their captain. Nova rested a gargantuan hand on Ana's shoulder in a somewhat consoling manner. Phinneas clenched his fists and ground his teeth. The anger radiating from the siblings was terrible.

"Raise our colors Mr. Hadmeas! Drop the Mainsail! All ahead full!" she barked out the commands, turning sharply on her heels. Her tone was serious and cold, unlike her normal cheery demeanor. "Remember men, this man is part of the cretinous group that killed my father. SHOW NO MERCY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 pm

((In case he didn't tell you, TBL's internet is a bit messed up at the moment))

"Aye aye, Captain!" Ranyx said, his voice filled with an insane glee that only came from him when he had a powerful opponent. He raised the ship's flag faster than most people would think possible, and began using Soru to move around the ship and send it directly for Gary O'Daniel's ship.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm

(that stinks)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:54 pm

OOC: Rotfl,sorry xD I've been busy! I'll post er...MAYBE tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 pm

ooc: YOU'D BETTER! I'LL HOLD YOU TO IT!!!

Wink just kidding
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am

Ooc: So much for tomorrow eh? XD
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: Yeah, this stinks.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Occ: Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 am

OOC: I'm lacking. Ever since Yusuke showed up things got messed up.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 am

ooc: that's unfortunate Sad
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

OOC: Hi o.o
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 pm

ooc: You're back!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.   Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Midnight Marauders fight Gary O'Daniels. Only TheBlackLuffy, Gael, and Zoros allowed.
Page 1 of 1