One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 pm

On a small farm near the outskirts of town a man stood there, waiting for his opponent. The farmer was confused why the hell he was on his land, but it was settled as the location for their battle. The chickens were put in their pen and the horses were put in their stables. It was five o'clock in the morning and the sun was just starting to rise. "Can you find somewhere else to be insane?" The farmer asked but Staples did not pay attention to him. He noticed Gael walking in and called out "....You!....I will never forgive you for tarnishing my honor!........ I shall have my revenge even if it comes at the cost of your life!" The farmer started to back away slowly, and then ran for his house in terror.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Gael walked in wearing his short sleeved shirt and pants, with his bandanna on. He looked at Staples and said, "Um... is this a bad time?" He was slightly confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 pm

"Get off my lawn!!!" The farmer yelled angrily, but with no reward. Staples looked at him and declared "....No." He paused for dramatic effect and continued "....You have tarnished my reputation..." Staples' tone suddenly spiked "...FOR THE LAST TIME!" Staples discarded his coat to the Farmer's porch and stated "...Fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Gael was smiling. "What ever do you mean?" He dropped to the ground and placed his palms flat on the ground. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Two trees sprouted on either side of Gael, and their roots broke the surface of the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

"...Don't play the fool." Staples was offended by what seemed to be Gael pretending not to have damaged his honor. At the same time the farmer jumped back. "Gah!" The farmer shouted in fear. "What the hell are you doing to my property?" An orb of gunpowder materialized and flew out inbetween the trees. Staples snapped his fingers and the ball exploded. The farmer ran inside, realizing the futility of chasing away the dueling psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm

The smoke cleared and Gael was shown to be perfectly fine. The trees, however, weren't. "Seriously... I didn't do anything!" He had bamboo spears shoot out at Staples from either side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Staples saw the bamboo spears shot at him and made a ball of gunpowder explode under his feet, launching him above the spears that would be pushed away. "...Enough talk." Staples shot a line of gunpowder at Gael's chest. If it hit, Gael would have a very small flaying wound. As the line was nearing Gael's chest it shifted a solid orb. He snapped his fingers and it exploded at Gael's position.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Again, the smoke cleared, but this time, Gael was nowhere to be seen. He shot out of the ground behind the airborne Staples, landing and placing his hands on the ground. Three vines shot out of the ground, shooting straight for Staples. If they collided, the Parasite each one bore would affect Staples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Staples heard staples and turned around. He shot a jet of flame from his right hand to destroy the vines and burn Gael. Gael was very sneaky but Staples could counter each of his attacks so far. Staples landed on the ground in his relaxed fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Gael again went underground to avoid the attack, popping up a small distance away from Staples. He placed his palms on the ground again, and the bladed grass of Impel Down spread out in a rectangle at Staples, Gael's plan being to cut Staples' legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Staples had noticed that Gael repeatedly was hopping in and out of the ground, and growing plants in it as well. To counteract this, he was going to blow up the earth till he reached solid rock. A six-inch tall cylinder of gunpowder with a radius of three meters appeared under Staples and it exploded. ".....I notice you do alot of digging."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Gael smirked. "Something like that." He a safe distance away from the explosion and he began generating trees near and around Staples, bearing his spiky fruits, and began having them fall. He'd be coated in a blanket of needles before long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Staples recognized his was in a sticky situation. He was surrounded by fruits, and had almost no idea what to do to escape it. However, he had one technique that would work well. Staples created a tornado of gunpowder around him. It swept about the trees picking up the fruit before heading towards Gael "...Almost got me." He smirked as the tornado made its approach.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:10 pm

"Nice one," Gael replied good naturedly before making the fruits shrivel up. A giant, thick, deep rooted tree grew right in front of him to take the brunt of the tornado's momentum before Gael created layers of trees to take the explosion once the gunpowder inevitably exploded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Instead of exploding the gunpowder just flattened to the ground. Staples formed a python out of the gunpowder; it snaked around the trees to find Gael. "..... You can't hide that easily." He snapped his finger and it exploded around Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Gael had vines encase him and shoot him into the air. When the snake exploded, it destroyed the base of the vines, so Gael had to 'abandon ship'. Gael used various vegetation to slow his fall, and he began generating trees in a square around Staples, using lichen to connect the trees and box him in. While it would slow Staples down, it wouldn't stop him, so Gael had the trees drop spiky fruits in an attempt to get Staples repurposed as a pincushion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm

The spiny fruit appearing above Staples' head was starting to irritate him. He responded with a wave of gunpowder under his feet. The wave carried him, and also uprooted the lichen allowing him a way out "...Enough fruit!" He coasted towards Gael on the wave. His plan was simple, the wave would explode once it reached Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 pm

"Aww, but you need your fruit to be healthy," Gael replied jokingly before he made a giant wooden wall, three feet thick and ten yards wide, ten yards tall. He braced it with wooden braces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm

"....Eating too much of one thing is not very nutritious either..." Suddenly, and for a moment, the battle turned into a conversation. Staples noticed there was no chance to stop and had to do something radical. He shot flame out of his fingers to burn the wall. As the wave hit the flaming wall it exploded, fragmenting the wood and knocking it down towards Gael. Staples was noticing that the fight raged on but there wasn't any wounds yet. He assumed that Gael was rather weak like he was based on Gael's appearance and so they both had to avoid any punishment or they would lose.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

"I beg to differ. Look at me! I'm in the pinnacle of health!" Gael replied cheerfully after he created a thinner, shorter, and skinnier wall to block the debris. He began creating thick hands out of vines, almost like human ones. They were thick and intricate, and Gael motioned for them to try to grab Staples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Staples responded with, ".....You won't after I'm done." He created a wall out of gunpowder (1 foot thick, 5 feet wide and 6 feet tall) and forced it to explode to block the vines. "....That was a weak comeback." Staples was ashamed with what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

The vines exploded, those nearest to the explosion completely incinerated. However, the vines from the 'arms' of the 'hands' shot out to reform the hands and continued on their way, closer than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Staples noticed the vines reformed and desided to cut them off at the roots. Staples launched flame from his hands towards Gael and his vines while sliding away from his attack. "....Here we go again." He sighed and the Farmer opened a window from his house "Stop destroying my farm!" He yelled angrily. Staples was annoyed by the farmer but did not give up. "...This is taking forever..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Gael dived to avoid the flames. "I'm sorry! I'll fix it later!" Gael yelled, fully intending to honor his statement. The vines caught fire and it began to spread, but they were still about 75% vines, so Gael could keep controlling them. He tried to have them fall on Staples and paralyze him or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!   FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Staples needed to get away from the burning vines. He didn't like burning. Acting quickly, Staples shot an orb of gunpowder at the fire that was burning the vines. The gunpowder exploded when it contacted the fire and launched Staples away. He scrambled to get up so he could fight again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!    FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIGHT! GAEL VERSUS STAPLES!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next