One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Empty
PostSubject: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

[this is a fight solely between Gael Iura and Rebecca Kuragin, if you'd please]

The place is a large open plain, grassy with some weeds and the occasional tree, with a dirt crossroads splitting the grass like a pie. Becky stands in the middle of the crossroads looking at a sign, trying to figure out where to go.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Gael was meandering along down the road until he saw a figure in the distance viewing a crossroad sign. Hope the person wasn't an exciteable person.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Becky sat down in the middle of the intersection, completely confused. "Where do I go from here....? None of these directions get me where I need to go...." she said in a "bummed out" tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Gael caught up to the figure, discovering it was a woman. "Oh, hi... are you lost?" Gael asked, Figdra bouncing along beside him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Becky looked back at this new person. "Oh hey....who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"I'm Gael Iura," Gael replied, offering his hand to help the girl with the odd ears up. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Becky was helped up by this kind person. "I'm Rebecca Kuragin, but call me Becky." Did he say Gael Iura? THE Gael Iura? The Shichibaki?! Hmmmm~ "Say....would you fight me?" oh dear, that was random.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Gael was taken a bit aback. "Why? What did I do to you?" He was offended by her challenge. It was completely unsolicited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura   Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight! Rebecca Kuragin vs Gael Iura
Page 1 of 1