One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Shaunic

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm

when Shaunic and Delia was done eating then they went looking for Barius.
All of a sudden a Man came walking to the food market.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Van ran into a store for some food. But he had no money to pay with. When it was time to pay, Van to out one of his guns and aimed it at the clerk.

"O-of course i-it's all free." said the nervous clerk.

"Thank you." Said Van, puttin away his gun and walking out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey you said Shaunic.
Whats your name.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 am

"Did I?" said Van,

"Well, my name is Van, Van Slycer. Now answer em one question. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 am

My name is Monkey D. Shaunic.
I ate the saru saru fruit.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 am

"Well, thats just lovely. Luckily I don't care." Said Van.

"I robbed a store, tell people. It might be amusing"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 am

im not the type who tells.
But i like your atitude. Do you want to join my pirate crew.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am

"Hmm? Pirate crew?" He thpught it over.

"Why not, I'll be a pirate. Could be fun." He said.

"Who else is in your crew?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 am

I have 0 crewmates your the first im trying to get ten crewmates
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

"So, I'm your first crewmate? Then I'm your first mate. I accept he job." Said Van.

"Besides, what crew is complete without a gunner?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

No crew. As Shaunic smiles. No crew at all.
Then he turned to Deila. Thanks for evreything. But im in a hurry. Hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 pm

"Wait, why are you in a hurry? As your first mate, I demand an explination." he said
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm

"It was a pleasure to meet you as well," she said, bowing curtly. "Let's go Barius," she said, the tall burly man following behind her, as well as several other merchants, who were carrying the supplies back into their ship, disembarking after they were finished, Barius holding a mediun-sized sack at them, catching the money before leaving.

"Did you place the money in his 'ship'?" she asked, now placing white gloves and bifocals on, going to her cabin. "Yes, but giving him one million Belli? Captain, i think that's quite a sum," he said, closing the door behind him.

Delia just sighed, and opened one of the many maps she had onto her desk. "Trust me Barius, they will be of great help in due time," she said sternly, now circling the next place they were heading.

Barius just nodded, and headed to the stearing wheel, everything reading to sail off the island and head to their destination.

(you just tell me when to post again...like when we meet again)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 am

Because i think theres still marines. last time i almost got captured.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 am

"Marines, eh?" said Van, takin out his guns.

"I'll get em' if, if they get to close."
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am

fine your funeral. he said
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 am

"Looky here captain, I'm pretty sure I can handle a few marines." Said Van.

"You're the one who should be worried."
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am

Hey look more marines. said Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 am

Van turned to see some poorly disguised marines.

"You're smarter than you look." He said, running to the marines with a gun in each hand.

He leaped in the air above them, and started shooting. The marines tried shooting back, but they were already shot down. One marine got up and aimed his gun at Van, he would have shot him, but van was to quick with the pistol and shot him first.

"There, problems solved."
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 am

show off. said Shaunic as he walked to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 am

Van put his guns away as he followed.

"So how big is this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:12 am

Rowboat.
Im going to buy or get a shipwright to build or buy one. he said.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 am

"you know, thats gonna cost you some money. Where're you gonna get it?" Asked Van
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 am

Will one million Belli do? Asked Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 am

"I guess so, but where will we get that kind of cash?" Asked Van
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next