One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Shaunic

the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage! Empty
PostSubject: the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!   the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 pm

when i was ten my dad died but before he died he gave me a fruit.all he told me to do was to eat it. so i did all of a sudden i turned into a monkey he told me it was called the saru saru no mi. and i can also turn into a monkey hybrid. and after that he died.

seven years later after rei (my dad) died, ten marines came to attack water7. then i used my saru saru no mi so i turned into a monkey hybrid and then i defeated nine of them, one got away. so i knew i was in trouble. meanwhile the marine gave me a bounty of 500. now when i heard this i didn't want any body to get hurt so i set sail for one piece!

Last edited by Shaunic on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!   the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 am

((What the fking heck kind of Bounty is 30,000,000 for fighting some marnies..thats beyond unreasonable. If fighting Marines gets you 30k, then I'm freakin god of bounties..))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!   the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 am

((I really dislike doing this but, he is right Shaunic, 30,000,000 is way too high, lower the bounty, you are still a rookie pirate, you need to defeat a powerful pirate to get that high a bounty.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!   the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the begging of Monkey D. Shaunics bonvoage!
Page 1 of 1