One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)

Go down 
+7
Kaito Sasaki
Gael
Maxulus
GoreFish
Shadow
Frog Dragon
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

OOC: I'll throw Dorian in this only...since I haven't got a lot of RP in with him
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm

(I'll assume you are still in the middle of town, since I don't want to reread everything up to this point. Tell me differently and I'll edit this post to fit your current position.)

"Interesting..." Gavin Spencer looked down at the crowd of pirates. "That's a lot of people," he said.

[Presentation Box]
[Gavin Spencer]
[Rebel]
[Bounty: 18,000,000]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 pm

((ok guys, from now on we wll have all this in the war thread , please dont just rush into enies lobby and start fighting when you feel like it, there has to be a little conversation first ok?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm

((Gotcha.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

all right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4