One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)

Go down 
+7
Kaito Sasaki
Gael
Maxulus
GoreFish
Shadow
Frog Dragon
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:26 am

Johan would rather keep out of the whole matter, but he didn't have a say in this, any..... Wait, did that mean they'd attack Enies Lobby?
Suddenly his smile became honest and his eyes gleamed with anticipation.
"I'm in. So are my followers."
If it was about attacking the world government, it was worth sacrificing a follower or two.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 am

Maxulus coughs as Anubis seemed to have not noticed him. He takes a deep breath and asks "Shall I order Maximus to be in the execution as a spy?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 am

Anubis then answered "ok Max, get to doing that, we will now decide whether we should go, what about you Max, what do you think? Should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 am

Maxulus thinks for a while. He walks around trying to think what would be the best to do. After a while , he looks towards Anubis and he says "Hm... We have been in a war recently and we all have bounties now...But if you want to save that Yonkou , then I guess we have no other choice..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Anubis finally stood up "Ok men and ladies , Gear up, we are moving out now!!!!"

Gresko lifted his fist "ONWARD TO ENIES LOBBY!!!!!"

The men all roared and Tanith drank up her beer. The men were all roaring into the night and everyone seemed happy.

Satoshi looked concerned "This will be tough, no one has ever attacked enies lobby before......"

Best then came up "I wouldnt worry, the strongest force on the grandline is on the move now........."

Anubis then ordered, "GET YOUR CREWS READY BOYS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am

A Boy in the far left was cleaning his rifle as Anubis announced it, he was happy that they were going to attack Enies Lobby, he would finally get the revenge he wanted against the woman on that schibukai crew who killed his father. The boy wore a gas mask, and had a long rifle and wore camouflage style clothing. "Lets go....... i wont let you down father....."

(Presentation Box)
[Son of the legendary sniper Knight]
[Knight JR]
[Anubis pirates 17th division commander]
[rookie 5,000,000 beli]

Anubis looked sadly to knight Jr "He still hasnt gotten over his fathers death......."

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

Solar started shouting, rounding up the crew. "Alright, seventh division! Captain Anubis has decided to attack Enies Lobby! Polish your weapons, sober up, board the ship! Get ready to fight! We're going to Enies Lobby!" Solar was met with cheering and rapid action, the crew shuffling off to the ship to get ready.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 am

Johan cast Knight Jr a long, thoughtful and sad look. Anything concerning family was a touchy subject for him.
He looked at the jug in his hand and set it down without drinking any more. It'd be better if he had a clear head in battle.
He sighed and picked his coat up. If the others were getting ready, he'd better go pick up his followers.
Slowly, he headed down the street. When he passed Knight Jr, he hesistated, then patted him on the shoulder.
He didn't say anything to him though, and just kept on walking after that.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 am

The big man with his singlet and shorts was bellowing with laughter "ANIKI!!! LOOKS LIKE ITS OUR DEBUT AS DIVISION CO COMMANDERS!!!!" The thin man wearing a coat and a white t shirt and pants with slippers yanwed "Im way to lazy Kou..... you do it, good night...."

Kou then picks up his brother "ANIKI, Anubis sama is counting on us!!!"

Ken yawned "Ok ,ok, lets go, sheesh....."

(Presentation Box)
[The Dojima Brothers, Kou and Ken]
[Anubis pirates 8th division joint commanders]
[combined bounty of about 82,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am

Maxulus run in the 4th division's ship. There , he called all of his crew men and told them "Okay... Whatever happens , as captain decided that we will battle , we will." Then , he enters his room in a hurry and he picks up his Den-Den Mushi. He calls Maximus and he says "Okay , Maximus. We are heading in Enies Lobby... This is the chance to sneak into the Government..." and he gets out and begins training his Rankyaku as the ship began sailing for Enies Lobby.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 am

Knight Jr acknowledged Johan, he knew that there was some pain behind that man. But Knight had to be sharp and focused, he was going to need to be ready for the battle.

As Anubis walked off his throne, there was a flutter and someone dropped behind him "You know Anna, you shouldnt sneak up on people...."

The beautiful young girl knelt to the ground in respect of Anubis "Anubis sama, i have a report, my crew have sunken a marine outlook, they have been keeping watch......"

Anubis chuckled "You are as beautiful as you are deadly my dear..... and , how many more?"

The girl was wearing a shinobi traditional uniform "It will take a while, but me and Yusuf will clean up......

Anubis smiled "Good work Anna, you are as efficient as ever....."

Anna bowed "I am humbled by praise...."

(Presentation box)
(Anna "the kunoichi angel" Mezaru)
[Anubis pirates 19th division commander]
[rookie 13,000,000]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

"Hanna, Jamil, we're leaving for Enies Lobby... But I see you know already..."
There was a small group of people waiting for Johan, most of them with intense looks on their faces, all of them carrying weapons.
"Sir.... Uhm, I mean Johan, I don't like this. Why do we fight fo him, of all people? Why do we risk or lifes for a pirate?"
Johan sighed. He knew many of them were thinking that. Hanna was just the only one who'd say it out loud. She never had been good at hiding her feelings. He could hear the other revolutionaries whisper. That was the problem when they did this out of believes: If they stopped believing in him, it was all over.
"Ignorant fool! Did thou forget the outstanding deeds this man has performed?"
Jamil, he knew, wouldn't ever cease to believe in him, though. The boy, who always had his face covered in bandages because of the horrible burning scars all over his body, was extremely attached to him, to the point of being a fascist. Johan didn't know why, he had never been to Arabasta, the country of Jamils birth, before, so it wasn't logical to him at all.
He stepped between them to stop them from ripping eaxh other to shreds.
"We shouldn't fight each other, right? Instead, where's Zuzen? Wasn't he with you just a minute ago?"
The rebels looked at each other, and a little discussion started to clear the most important question right now: Whos fault was it that Zuzen wasn't there?
God, those people would never be able to work together as a team...
"Well, find him and then come to the harbor then. Hanna, Jamil, you're coming with me."
The group quickly disassembled, leaving only Hanna and Jamil behind, who followed Johan to the harbor.
He could see Knight Jr was deep in thought, and he knew Jamil couldn't stand him, so he was... a little reluctant to ask him to take them along.
Then again, the dojima brothers weren't an option, either. The revolutionaries didn't really get along with their style.
He sighed and looked around some more... He didn't have a ship, but finding someone who'd take him along turned out to be hard...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 am

Satoshi walked by "Johan right? Anubis sama wants to see you now for a while......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 am

Johan could feel Jamil behind him take a deep breath. Did that boy seriously want to argue with Satoshi? Or maybe Anubis himself?
He reached back and covered his mouth. Why did that boy have to be so protective of him? What had he ever done to deserve this?
"Of course. Hanna, Jamil, you can tag along under one condtition..."
He looked especially at Jamil.
"Stay quiet!"
Then he nodded towards Satoshi, and made his way towards Anubis.
He quickly bowed, and gestured his companions to do the same.
"You've called?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am

Anubis saw Johan walk to him, he then motioned to Satoshi "Thats quite alright Satoshi, ill take it from here, go do the stocking...."

Satoshi bowed and walked off. Anubis walked "Mr Johan..... i know who you are and your problems with our current government, i am pleased that you joined us....... to show my gratitude, i want to give you a ship....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 am

Now that was a surprise.
Johan could feel himself getting nervous again. How was he supposed to react?
" uhm... A.. a ship? T-that's a pretty b-big pr- present, d-don't you think?"
He was stuttering again. Oh, how he hated it when he stuttered. He calmed himself down before trying to speak again.
"Never the less, I must thank you on behalf of all revolutionaries. You may be pirates, but we seem to share similiar goals. I am thankful to be your ally."
Now that sounded a lot more like the revolutionary leader he should be.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am

Anubis laughed "Of course, this was only natural, you are also under my banner now ..... you are all like family to me........ that is why i wanted to give you all something you needed, i know your crew needed a ship, its not massive, but it will fit your crew, has cannons and a kitchen and rooms....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 am

(Can I create any commander ? If there are spots left lol)

Clark gives Zanbian a piece of metal "I assume its his part that's missing parthner, right ?"
Zanbian seems satisfied "Yeah, thanks for picking it up .. now I can fix my treasure to its full potential."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 pm

((I can create another spot if you want, just for you Shadow, lol))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm

A family?
Johan looked down. that sounded nice, but it also hurt.
Even though the picture in his pocket was only paper, it suddenly felt so heavy.
"Ah, no, that's just fine. I think any big ship would be too much for us to take care of. I promise to take good care of it."
He felt the strong desire to hug Anubis. Out of thankfullness, maybe, but mostly because he was happy to have found a new family, even if it wasn't a real one. But then again... no, he couldn't do that... it just... wasn't right.
"Uhm, does it have a name, or do we name it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

[Ah, thats nice of you ! lol xD]
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

((Sure thing bro))

Anubis then patted Johan on the shoulder "No there is no name to the ship, you can name it, i hope you will folow us to battle Johan, we have a big task ahead of us......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Johan nodded. He might not be a big help in fights, he knew this, but the least he could do is try.
"Big, yes... But the bigger the task, the more rewarding it is in the end..."
With that, he quietly left. As soon as he was a few meters away from Anubis, he turned to his comrades.
"Okay, you can talk now..."
Both of them had been waiting for it, obviously.
And both of them started shouting at the same time.
"This is bodacious!" Jamil shouted.
"This is unacceptable!" came from Hanna.
They looked at each other with very hostile looks in their faces. Oh, that was going to become an argument, Johan could feel it. He sighed and laid his hands on their shoulders.
"Now, now don't fight. We're comrades, remember?"
Speaking of comrades, where....
"Woah, are you having a sweet moment without me, guys?"
Johan turned around.
"Hello, Zuzen. Where have you been?"
The young man shrugged.
"Around. What is this about a ship I hear? Does that mean we don't have to beg others to take us along anymore?"
"W-well, if you put it this way, I guess..."
"Do not question this great mans actions, you cur!"
"Oh god Jamil, can you let the man speak for himself for once? What are you, his bodyguard?"
This time, Johan decided to just wait untill they were finished arguing. It took them exactly five minutes untill they agreed on disagreeing.
"So, what's gonna be this beautys name?"
Zuzen asked, pointing to the ship which would now be theirs.
Johan smiled slightly.
"I was thinking... How does "Anika" sound to you?"
"Anika? Like your wife? Sounds fine to me, man!"
No one else had anything against it, either, and so it was decided.
"Let's go then! Soon, the worl government will pay for some of their crimes! We may not be able to take it down today, but every blow we land takes us a step closer to it!"
The men roared.
Soon after, they set sail to get to Enies Lobby.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Gresko walks by to his ship , he sees Tanith grinning at something. Gresko walks up to his ship, his crew were preparing for sail. Tanith who was on her own ship then laughed "Oi Gresko, do you see that" She points towards the sea where it seems that there were two marine ships. Gresko laughed "Hooo, it seems that our good friends the navy are spying on us again......."

Alfresco who was on his own ship then said "Oh dear, how very unfortunate...."

Joesph was raring to go "CMON GUYS LET ME AT EM!!!"

Tanith then shouted from her own ship "OII KORA, shut up and wait here, this is for me and Gresko to do alone, you got that punk!!!!"

Joseph backed down, there was very little he was afraid off, but Anubis sama and Tanith Conrow, were two things he never wanted to mess with again.

Tanith grinned "Lets go Gresko!!!"

Gresko nodded and their ships began to sail towards the two recon marine ships.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 pm

"Hahaha! Look at that, guys! There's totally two ships back there!"
Zuzen had the spyglass in his hand.
"Man, they must be really far off, they're so small even through..."
Hanna snatched it from him.
"You're holding it the wrong way round, retard! Even we can see them!"
Zuzen squinted and looked at the ships.
"Hey, you're right! Wow! Hahaha, they're totally marine ships, man!"
"What's so funny about that?"
Johan buried his head in his hands. Another argument. Maybe he should have gotten drunk after all.
"Thou shalt not argue! The master disapproves of strife between comrades!"
Johan waved his hand tiredly. If this continued, they'd have all their power wasted before they even got to Enies Lobby.
"Just let the others handle this.. I think they'd get angry anyway if we interfered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next