One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:42 am

(OOC: Remember I will be judging character strenght, skill and roleplay skill.)

Roko Cloud had his sword out and had it stabbed in the soft earth below his feet. Could it be that easy to break? No... he didn't think so, after all it was part of the Earth's Crust wasnt it? Roko was in the middle of an arena, he was there to test something, to take a decision. And what was the decision he had to take? It was simpler than anyone could imagine, but since there was some kind of problem between the persons, he had to make it this way. He had two "applicants" for the Division Commander position of the division he would open not long from now, but to choose the right person, he had to test them.

Roko was going to judge their potential, their skill, their strenght and their reaction to the oncoming attacks. He looked at both.

"Remember the rules. I won't go all out on you guys, because I consider both of you good adquisitions for he crew and I appreciate you both. I will test your strenght and skill. You don't need to be the best at agility or at strenght, you just need to be the best at what you are, because I judge on how good you are based on your own skills. You wil both attack me, and I will try to attack you as well." -Roko said. Roko took his sword from the floor and focused on his tekkai kenpo, keeping it on. -"LET IT START!!!"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) 913-33

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 am

Ganta grabbed two of his swords and ran only to push off his feet and begin a tornado like spin technique aimed at Roko and the swords were close to his face so it looked like an elephant, "Twisted Elephant Skewr!" Ganga begin to spin faster and faster until he began jabbing and slashing the swords pumping out rankakyu as he worked. His whole body began to pump out rankakyu generated from the legs and transferred from his core to his head and soon rankakyu were coming at him from an angle, Ganta stopped skidding to a halt and in that he was in the middle of a little tiny hurrican caused by his speed. It soon died down and Ganta waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 am

Mikio tries not to sigh at the fact that he has to do this kind of thing. It's not that he doesn't want to be commander, the title serving its purpose for making sure that his goal to protect the crew would be a bit easier seeing that he's the commander, but if Ganta is more insistant on it; he'll give it up to the assassin. But then again, he wasn't one to give up on things without a fight- that was something that he had learned in his time living in Little Garden. You have to fight hard to survive the way he did.
But he's not a dinosaur or an animal, he's human. Though his behavior disagree at times. Especially when he's really mad (though that is a rare occurances).
But it's too late to say anything and not wanting to disappoint both his crewmate (or soon-to-be commander) and his captain, he decided to give it his all to try and show his captain that he could be the next commander.

At first, he didn't do anything since Ganta already had the first move. It's better not to get in the way and wait for an opportunity to strike his opponent. He's not a weapons guy (though his glove is lined with metal and such, it's not exactly a weapon in some cases), and close combat is his best bet at the moment (excluding his throwing knives and throwing needles and probably some of his tools that he would only use if he finds it necessary) would be close combat- practically using his barehands to assult whoever he's fighting with.

Knowing his captain, at the fact that the one attack from Ganta wouldn't be enough to take him down, Mik instantly began to use Soru to increase his speed, appearing right behind his captain.

"Gorilla Imitation..." He whispered in a hushed tone, his strength increasing even more because of of the imitation he's using. He aimed a punch towards his Senchou's head downwards in a way that would usually send someone's head towards the floor, ready for any need to defend himself from his captain if he decided to resist.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

When Roko saw Ganta start to build up an attack with various types of attacks, slashes with his swords and he was using rankyaku against him as well. What a pretty warm start of the fight. Roko had placed the wind crystal in his broadsword and before Ganta's attacks could get to close to him he rose it and made circles with it, pointing at the sides and making it look as if it was a fan with blades. This was enough to start shooting a blast of wind at Ganta that was so strong that was able to cut the way of the rankyakus and the slashes and kept going to push back Ganta.

But Roko hadn't forgotten about Mikio. He had been almost hitten by a furious and vicious punch in the head but he was able to turn around and throw a viciou punch at the on coming punch, but his punchwas covered in his strongest tekkai version and was able to withstand the power of the attacking one.

"Ahahaha, don't think that you will be able to get me that easily."-Roko laughed at both of them in a fatherly way, not actually making fun of them.- "Aero Wing!!!"

Roko exclaimed the last thing as he airslashed three times at each of his comrades. This airslashes were much stronger than normal ones, they were enhanced with the power of wind itself. (or so Roko thinks lol, but they're stronger because they're enhanced with the wind dial)

Last edited by Rodoku on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Ganta used the little tempest the block the airblast(was created to the rankakyu spinaroonie), but airblast cut through the tempest, Ganta quickly pulled out his sword and partially blocked the rest of the air blast as it pushed him out the tempest and sent him flying backwards. Ganta landed on his hand and saw a garbage can, he ran towards it and bounced off the top and did a spinning pirouette.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Mikio refrained himself from snorting at what his captain had said, not that surprise to find that Roko was able to counter attack his punch. Roko is never that easy- according to the times he remembers that the other would persistently try to recruit him into the crew. Though he didn't expected to be qualified to become one of the commanders -really, he hadn't thought of it- he wouldn't be part of this crew if the captain went and give up that easily. Thinking of the captain like that is almost an insult to him; if you refer to the other's stubborn nature when it comes to protecting what he cherish the most.

Using the the counter punch that his captain thrust to him as a wall to push back against, he use the force to get him to push away from he captain and into the air.
"Bird imitation..." Mikio grumbled as he spread his arms out almost like he's spreading out his wings, his body automatically adjusting itself to make him light and though he can't fly in this form, he's able to make himself float higher into the air, using the wind and the force of the air attack from his captain to his advantage.
And also because of his nimbleness in the air, unlike most who would be probably ungraceful, like a bird, he was able to barely dodge the attacks that were made.

Still in the air, slowly floating down to the ground, he narrowed his eyes in a calculating gaze as he waited for the captain, or his other teammate, for their next move. He knows that the captain is pretty much a bit stronger than him- going in and attacking him stupidly without a plan wouldn't work one bit on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Well guys I think this posts have been enough for me to have an idea of your skills. Thank you! I will be announcing my decision briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)   GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Commanding Decision. (Open to Blake and Kanhoji, apart from me of course)
Page 1 of 1