One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)

Go down 
+7
Kaito Sasaki
Gael
Maxulus
GoreFish
Shadow
Frog Dragon
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Anubis sat down in the middle of the town watching all his men having another party, he discovered two days ago that his sister and fortune had been tampered with by the schibukai Vladmir Barbat, but his men were celebrating, because the anubis pirates 20 divisions had moved on and taken a few more islands under their protection. Very soon the Anubis crew were going to close in on their big target, arabasta. The civilians and villagers also did not seem to be suffering , in fact business was blooming in their towns and shops. Anubis had decreed that there would be no plundering of local farms and shops as business would be vital to improve relations, crime had also reduced slightly under the Anubis crew control, though there wasnt complete peace.

Anubis did not want conflict with the locals of every island he conquered , he tried his best to keep them happy and so far it seemed effective.Anubis sat still though, he was thinking about many things but he simply sat still and looked out while his men partied. But then there was a jingle sound and out walking was a man with a dirty lab coat and blood shot eyes, Anubis recognized him anywhere, he was his 10 th division squad leader, the former schibukai Best. Best bowed down before Anubis "Well, well, the times come and go but youth is the key to happy lives.... i bet you are trembling with excitement after your latest conquest, AHHAHAHHAAHAHAH" Anubis nodded "Well i guess its ok.... i heard you've been busy yourself , working on some project or another i swear you and Max are the same...." Best then turned into a more serious mood and pulled something out of his duffel bag "you might want to take a look at this ......" Best hands the newspaper to Anubis. Satoshi takes the newspaper and reads it "WHAT? Yonkou Seshomaru was CAPTURED????" The party stopped and Anubis's men started looking at each other with questions "What?" "How can it be, that guy is freaking strong....." "What the hell is going on?"

Satoshi continued reading "Schibukai Jerikar the devourer and newly appointed schibukai Gael Ilura , both defeated the yonkou Seshomaru..... the world government is scheduling a public execution at Enies lobby where it will be shown that progress is being made to eradicate the terrifying pirates of this ocean and making the world a peaceful place........ Anubis sama, what do we do?"

"I saw we leave him alone, who gives a crap about that guy? If he is eliminated , then there is less trouble for you Anubis sama....." the voice came from the Daniel Spade who was wearing a cowboy hat and a vest as well as two twin guns holstered.
(Presentation Box)
[Daniel 'Demon Guns' Spade]
[Anubis crew 11th division commander]
[20,000,000 beli]

Then another voice spoke "Oh shut up Daniel, its our bosses decision whether or not he wants to go through with it, as our boss is a wise and graceful man...." The man who spoke was an elderly man wearing a blue coat and had a nice sword, he was dressed fancily.
(Presentation Box)
[Alfresco "The rose" Valentino]
[Anubis crew 9th division commander]
[25,000,000 beli]

A woman with a entire jug of beer in her hands then said "Your both no where near the man Anubis sama s, so shut the hell up and let him think!!!!" She wore a typical pirate attire with a velvet hat and a huge hammer by her side
(Presentation Box)
[Tanith "the decider" Conrow]
[Anubis crew 12th division commander]
[18,000,000 beli]

A large man who was sitting near Tanith then roared with laughter, he had a eye patch, and wore a large jacket and long pants, he had a sword and a shot gun on his right and left of his hip. "You tell em Tanith, JUAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAA"
(Presentation Box)
[Gresko "Big Boy" James]
[Anubis crew 13th division commander]
[16,000,000 beli]

A boy in the corner wearing only a cap , jeans and t shirt then sighed "Must they do this everytime, just let Anubis sama speak already....." the boy was extremely cute and the girls swooned over him. One of the girls hugged him "AHHHH, Lucas kun, dont be sad, mimi chan will take nice care of you....." The other women started fighting with each other over him and Lucas just sighed "Oh for heavens sakes!!"
(Presentation box)
[Lucas "babyface" Patterson]
[Anubis crew 20th division commander]
[ rookie , 100,000 beli]

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 pm

To the town square walks Solar, chains looped on his belt. He approaches Anubis, newspaper rolled in one hand. "Greetings, Yonkou Anubis!" Solar shouts from a fair distance away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Gresko laughed "OI SOLAR SAN, YOu finally returned you missed some big news!!!"

Tanith then yells "You no good lazy bastard, get your ass HERE!!!"

Alfresco laughs "Tanith, dont be so unladylike, you will ruin your beauty......"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

(Presentation box)
[Charyu "The Solar" Nagai]
[Anubis crew 7th division commander]
[15,000,000 beli]
"No, I just read it." Solar shouted back. "Seshomaru the Yonkou is about to be executed. Darn shame too." Solar laughed. "You'd think a yonkou would be harder to catch!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 pm

A russian man with a furry coat and a sidewinder pistol stood up nearby, he was quite well respected it seems "Now, now Solar, give the man some credit, he was attacked by two schibukai......."

(Presentation box)
[Yusof "Ice King" Vlotski]
[Anubis pirates 5th division commander]
[25,000,000 beli]

"If you ask me, he deserves to die , that stpid fool, he is a disgrace to our Anubis sama, he shamed the yonkou name by getting caught, so what did you bring back Solar?" She was a medium sized girl with some well developed muscles. Clearly asian and very into martial arts judging by her tight attire
(Presentation box)
[Bloody Mary]
[Anubis pirates 6th division commander]
[18,000,000 beli]

Last edited by nikz200 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

"A proper yonkou could escape, at the very least." He then turned to "Bloody Mary". "I bring nothing. I was just taking a walk, and wound up with this magazine. I was going to bring the news, but it appears you know already."
(OOC: What is this asia you speak of? Which blue? Razz)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Mary sighed "Awww, you didnt get me my milk!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

"Hey, you forgot to say!" Solar said defensively. "Besides, you could get your own milk." The conversation had quickly turned childish.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

"I see, those are big news ... what do we do now, Master ?"

Presentation box:
"Spike Swing"Clark
Bounty: 50,000,000 (former pirate captain)
14th division commander
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Alfresco laughed "Come now solar, forgive the girl, she is very adorable,(turns to Clark) Welcome back, Anubis sama is still making his decision...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

"It's alright, here you go..."
From behind, someone handed the girl a glass of milk.
A shabby looking man with s sad look on his face, and a big jug of beer in his hand, which was already half empty. Obviously, he had decided to get drunk.
He tried a weak smile. He still wasn't sure how he'd gotten himself involved with those pirates. But he'd just make the best of it. He touched the bandage around his head when another sting of pain rung through his head. Who knew falling would leave him wounded so badly?
(Presentation Box)
[Johan Frideswide]
[Anubis crew 15th division commander]
[30,000,000 beli]

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

"Hey Clark, what the hell did you see on your scouting mission, how come best had to inform us huh?" A rough looking man who was only wearing a bear shirt with jeans but with a necklace. He lloked extremely violent.

(Presentation box)
[Joseph "Fang" Tyson]
[Anubis pirate crew 16th division commander]
[ Rookie 22,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Best laughs "Typical kids, dont they know how to run the show, Anubis , you take a chance with them you know, KAKKAAKAKAKAAK"

(Presentation box)
[former schibukai, Best Rylans "the doctor]
[Anubis pirate crew 10th division]
[bounty unknown]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

"Dont talk to me like a superior, 16th division, Tsk" Clark replies (let them have a Zoro & Sanji rivaly lol Razz)

Zanbian is fixing something on his blade. "That guy ... (refers to Tiberius) what kind of superhuman was he ? He damaged my blade with one strike."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm

((Zanbian is the 3rd division commander))

Joseph got up "huuuhhh? What was that you decrepit old man?"

Satoshi looked to Zanbian "Dark Clown is one of the strongest swordsmen in this world and i will settle my grudge with him later....... settle down Joseph, no in fighting!!"

(Presentation box)
[Satoshi 'Lightning beast' Miroku]
[Anubis pirates 1st division commander]
[200,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Clark tilts his head "Who you call old man ?" he then stops, listening loyally to Satoshi's order.

"Ah, I see ... allow me to hold a small rivalty towards the man too, Satoshi-sama."

Presentation box:
"Wild Wing Jungle" Zanbian
Bounty: 59,500,000
3rd division commander
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Satoshi sighs, "Its always something with you two.. sheesh and no, no no Zanbian no fighting!!!"

Anubis laughed "I dont really mind, hahah" Satoshi's face fell comedically "Anubis sama, we must keep morale high!!!"

Alfresco laughed "you worry too much my amigo, come have a cooling drink....."

Lucas then sighed "Well they are both idiots , i mean soon i will become more famous than ball boy (points to Clark) and hello kitty over here (Joseph)" The girls swoon "LUCAS KUN, YOURE AMAZING!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Maxulus was watching at his comrades who seemed to be talking about the execution of the Yonkou , while training. Unlike them , he had no time to eat and drink. Instead , he was around , training his rankyaku technique. He had not stopped for four hours. He was tired a little bit but he knew that he would only get stronger that way. He had managed to create a bigger blades now , but they were not as big as the original ones. He was determined to not stop , but as soon as he heard about a war in Enies Lobby , he knew that this was Maximus' chance to sneak into the World Government. He walks towards Anubis and he asks "Hm , captain , shall I order Maximus to be there?"

Meanwhile , Maximus had just arrived in another town. Even a day had not passed and he managed to reach another island that was near the last one he was. As he entered the town he thought "I can do this without killing innocents... Only pirates and those who are able to destroy me , for now..." as he launches ten Gamu Gamu Boulder attacks at the same time , destroying all the houses completely. Then , he uses Gamu-Gamu Stick as he creates chewing gum that spreads around all the roads of the city. He tells to someone "The Masked Man did this..." as he was heading for another island that was nearby , with his raft.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

"Seriously, do all of you degenerate into loons once alcohol graces your lips?" said a white-dressed man in his thirties. He sighed. "You all really need to avoid the booze."

(Presentation Box!)
[Manjus "The Eagle" Twilla]
[18th Division Commander]
[Bounty of 10,000,000]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Tanith got pissed off "OIIII KORRAAAAAAA, SAY THAT AGAIN MANJUS!!!!!!" Gresko holds back Tanith who is clearly drunk. Anubis starts laughing .

Mary accepts the milk from Johan "Thank you Johan, at least your better than some people (referring to Solar)"

MAry then sees Manjus "Manjus, how about another spar? Its been boring"

Satoshi was rubbing his head "Oi, you guys, Anubis sama has to make a decision here and you all want to spar?!!!!"

Yusuf chuckles "Sorry Satoshi san, these idiots always go off on their own"

Daniel Spade chuckled along "It would be bad if we werent like this, this is more exciting anyway, HAHAAAHHA"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

"Maybe if we're off somewhere else, he can actually get some peace and quiet to think!" Manjus told Satoshi, then turned to Mary. "No, but we probably should give Anubis-sama a chance to think in some peace and quiet, huh?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Anubis laughed and then asked them "Where are your crews right now?"

Gresko then bellowed "Mine are on standby captain!!!"

Tanith also followed "Mine are ready to go Anubis sama!!!"

Daniel Spade then tipped his hat upwards "We probably gotta make a rest stop at the next island, my crew is there on holiday!!"

Best then said "mine are here, no wherelse, they are always here,"

Lucas sighed "Mine are here Anubis sama" The girls behind Lucas swoon at the sound of Lucas's voice and Lucas comedically gets pissed "Oiiii all you get up, its embarrasing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Manjus replied, "Mine's here as well, Anubis-sama."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 am

"Lucas, you are too young to surpass me .." Clark says and drinks some boose from a large cup. He then slams it down.

"I read in the newspaper that I too got a bounty, pretty interestin .. isnt it ?" Zanbian asks and then laughs a little bit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 am

Nearby Daniel then said to Zanbian, "That doesnt surprise me at all, your pretty good with a weapon Zanbian , but my quick draw is the fastest in the world" He quickly fires his gun at three bottles smashing them all in a row.

Joseph snarled at this "dont get so cocky Spade, you couldnt beat Anubis sama could you?"

Spade looked up "Of course i cant Anubis sama had clear advantage at that duel!!!" The others laughed in unison.

Anubis read the newspaper once again and then finally said, "What do you think? Should we go save MR Seshomaru? AHAHAHAAHHAAH"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)   Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Requested summit, Yonkou Anubis's decision (Closed now for the enies lobby thing)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next