One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)

Go down 
+6
Kaiser Yonkou
Shichibukai Hunter
Gael
Maxulus
Shadow
nikz200
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 pm

((Ok that sounds reasonable i guess, what did your pirate do again?))

Nishki sighed "We have to accompany that WG agent who came in late to Enies Lobby, there is something big going down there....." He hugs Talitha "I dont believe Anubis has become a yonkou.... what will i tell his father?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 pm

(Clashed with Suigo (Wally's crewmate) though that was interrupted and fight with Wally on equal terms.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Wait, what?
Anubis had become a younkou? The brat of that king?
Talitha raised an eyebrow in surprise. Then she understood the situation.
Poor Nishki. One loss after the other. If that had happened to her, she'd go into rage fits, and then she'd be pouting for days. But he wouldn't. Because he acted more grown up than she did. It was still a riddle to her why he'd ask for her advice.
"I guess you have to tell him the truth. That's what I'd do, anyway... I know I'm not the wisest person around when it comes to such things, so..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Nishki ran his fingers through her hair, "You are one of the most bravest and cutest people i know, hahahaa, thank you........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Wally and his crew move to the Shabaony archipelago to rest and "find" a new base. "Tiberius, any ideas ? We also need to make sure Zuro stays alive untill Ginji makes it here." he adds.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Tiberius then scratches his head "Well we can take him to the hospital nearby, its safer there, and plus in Shabondy, you being schibukai, you might get preferal treatment?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Having watched the Rankyaku technique being performed a couple of times , Maxulus decides to try and perform it. Due to his ability to learn things fast , he understood easily how the technique was performed. However , he knew that he did not have the same mastery as the others had and so he had to train and master it. After giving orders to his brother , he went out of his room and he took a deep breath. He weared his glasses off and he stretched himself. He was unable to think of new inventions at the moment as he was nervous about Maximus' mission. Instead , he would train. He moves his right leg forward. He kicks the air continuesly without stopping. He smiles as he notices that he is a lot faster than he was. He moves the leg back and after a second he moves it forward creating a small blade of air that cut a small rock. He laughed. He was surprised , too. He did not expect to perform the attack so fast. Then , he continued doing that endlessly , as he wanted to be a lot stronger for the next time he had to battle.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Satoshi walked by and saw Max training, he went there and sat down "How is the cyborg coming along?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Talitha laughed.
"Haha. Flattery won't get you anywhere!"
She really was flattered.
"Hey, do you think we have some free time before that whole world government thingie?"
She looked away.
"I know it might be foolish, but... I'd just like to check if my family is okay... I haven't seen them in years..."
It wouldn't take her long. None of them was the type who'd celebrate their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Maxulus stops for a while and he asks his friend "Hm? Do you mean how he is now? I just talked with him... He is fine. He will soon be tracking the Wolrd Government's moves and we will know everything the Wolrd Government is up to. After all... Maximus was built by me and shares many traits of my personality , even if I built him with another personality..." and then , Maxulus gets up and continues training on Rankyaku. He feels his legs seperating from the rest of his body. Although in the begining everything looked a lot easier , now he was a little bit tired. He had managed to cut small rocks with it , but his mastery level did not allow him to do anything else. He transformed into the Umbrella Expand form to see how Rankyaku would be. Much to his surprise , instead of creating a small air blade , the air blade was huge due to the fact that Maxulus' body was giant. He reverted and he thought "Hm...If I manage to be able and launch bigger air blades in my normal form...when I use Umbrella Expand they will turn to a lot bigger ones , an attack that nobody used before!" and after that , he continues his training normally.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 am

Clause then interrupted Tiberius and Wally's conversation. A Shichibukai does not have any special treatment. No matter what they turned to they were still pirates. Come with me, I can help you with Zuro.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 am

Maxulus stops his training session for a while as he wanted to rest a little bit. He quickly goes into his room and picks up the Den-Den Mushi he had. He gives his orders to Maximus "Listen , Maximus. I have a new order for you. While you are trying to sneak into the World Government , you have to prove yourself to be worthy. A good position for a man with your strength is that of a Shichibukai... so begin as a pirate and confront every pirate you see on your way , including me. The only exceptions are the rest of the Anubis Pirates. Is that okay?"

Maximus replies "Ah , okay brother. I will do as you wish." After receiving his orders Maximus heads to a raft shop and steals a raft , quickly , under his masked suit of course. However , as he goes out of it , people notice him and shout "Thief!" Maximus smirks. He did not want to hurt anyone but he had to do so as he was ordered to be a pirate for now. He lets people shoot him and he barely feels the pain because of his metal body and recovers quickly due to his great recovery. He walks slowly towards them people. Then , another one comes from behind and attempts to cut his hand. Maximus does not react again and his cloak gets a little bit cut while his hand is still undamaged as it was metal. He looks at that man and does not do anything again. He feels something in his back. Somebody attempted to shoot him again. He takes a deep breath and he rushes towards that man , so fast that people could not see him. He opens the man's mouth and he whispers to his ear "Do you like chewing gum? I guess you can have some!" as he places his hand in the man's mouth and begins creating chewing gum in it. Every single second the man's body was filled with chewing gum and those who attempted to save him did not manage to as nobody seemed to make Maximus move. In ten seconds the man falls on the ground because the chewing gum had reached all of his body parts and he was unable to move at all. Everyone around was shocked with that power. A martial artist from the town came , after the man was defeated , and punched Maximus to the chest. The cyborg did not move from his position. Instead , his chest moved and little bit like a chewing gum would and returned to its original position. Maximus seemed to have felt the pain , but his great recovery helped him again and he was fine in three seconds. He grabbed the martial artist with his right hand and punched him to the chest , making it move like the chewing gum did. However , it did not return to its original position and he was knocked out immediately. The cyborg seemed to not want to kill , though. Instead he produced chewing gum endlessly and he threw it on every house of the town , blocking the house entrances. Then , he filled the ground with chewing gum as well , so that nobody could move. He grabed the raft , he looked at a man and says "When people ask you who did this , tell them that it was the Masked Man..." He threw the raft in the sea and he got in it. He slowly leaved watching at the semi-destroyed town thinking "Even if I had to be a pirate , I cannot kill people... They had the opportunity to have a real life and I am not the one who will take that life back just because I did not have one...I am glad to help you Maxulus , but I will do it with my own way. I can carry out any orders you give me except from killing innocents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3