One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)

Go down 
+6
Kaiser Yonkou
Shichibukai Hunter
Gael
Maxulus
Shadow
nikz200
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Wally turns to Tiberius "Ah, I recall a man with that name .. his hand was ..." Wally looks at Tiberius saint's hand.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Clause then turns to Wally. Hey shichibukai are you sure you can fight another war?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Maxulus turns towards his captain as he finishes the bandits and he says "Hm , captain , shall I proceed with the project now?" with a smile on his face.If this project worked they would be the most powerful crew in the Grand Line...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Anubis then patted Ryan on the shoulder "Rejoice Ryan, we are in a good position now, we are considered one of the strongest crews in this ocean, I am a yonkou now as well...." Anubi turned to Max "Yes Max , proceed"

Tiberius sighed "That guy was a former schibukai, till he went insane and murdered a whole bunch of government scientist, he was one of the brilliant minds of this world...."

The gorosei then continued "Ok Clause, we are counting on you, and Vice admiral Nishki will accompany you and help protect Enies Lobby....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Clause then nods in agreement. He then turned to Tiberius and Wally. Get ready for the war. I'll wait at the Ship
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Maxulus heads to the ship. There he gets in his room. There are plenty of metal parts around. Everything seems to be worthless but Maxulus knew exactly what to do. Having worked on this project for a long time in his lab after he was betrayed by the Government , he had finally the parts to create his own robot after he joined the Anubis Pirates. He places every part carefully. As he places them , he smiles to the robot. The robot looked exactly like he did. He had white hair and white clothes. Maxulus had programmed the robot to obey him , however he still let him have his own personality as he would not be able to command him all the time. He presses a button behind the back of the robot and the robot gets activated. Maxulus smiles at him and takes a fruit out of his clothes. He says to the robot. "Hm...You look exactly like I do , so I will call you Maximus. Your name from now is Maximus N. Crow and we are brothers. Here , take this as a gift from your brother." Maximus smiles. He was programmed that way that he had most of the memories of his creator and brother. He knew that the fruit was the Gamu-Gamu no Mi , a fruit that Maxulus was keeping for a long time for him. He gladly eats the fruit and he sees his great powers become even greater. He thanks Maxulus and he listens to him again "Brother , your mission now is to spy the world government... I will try and have a battle with you and I will let you defeat me easily , so that you can become one of the seven warlords of the sea and gather information. Due to the Den-Den Mushi I placed inside you , I am able to talk with you wherever you are and learn how things are going on. I will contact you every day to learn what is going on. Okay?" Maximus scratches his head. He nods and he quietly leaves from the room. He uses his Gamu-Gamu powers to create a balloon made of chewing gum and he flies away with it. Then , Maxulus goes to Anubis and he says "Captain , everything is done. Maximus N. Crow is making his move right now!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Anubis then waves his hand "Very well, but make sure it is convincing Max!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Meanwhile at the ship

Clause just returned and spoke. Ruby I'm he- suddenly Ruby from out of nowhere punched Clause in the face. Well now leaving before I could say anything. Isn't that nice?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 am

"Interesting .. " Wally comments about the Best's afficiations. He then talks to Clause "This is starting to get irritating but I am in for that war Weehahahaha ! But I want a "long vacation" afterwards, if you know what I mean !"
Suddenly some1 calls Wally on his black Den Den Mushi "Hello ? Oh, Dude ! You guys are on your way ? .. alone ? Eh, ok .. other ship ? Doesnt matter, as long as they can make it in 2 days."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am

Tiberius then said "How is my wife doing? is she coming along?"

Nishki walked back to his ship for some rest, it seemed all was going well with Martellos recovery, hopefully he would return by the time they reached Enies Lobby. Mary was also still by Martellos side, and the other marines had departed. Nishki then called up michelle and Talitha to report in. the marine went in search for Talitha.

The war had taken a massive toll on alot of people. Anubis then sat with his crew and one of the men suddenly heard some news "ANUBIS SAMA!!!" One of the pirates ran up to him as Anubis was sitting on his throne "Calm down boy, what is it?" His crew member inhaled and then finally "
Yesterday, two new schibukai were inducted, JERIKAR THE DEVOURER , And VLADMIR BARBAT, the one who tried to kidnap your sister and stole the family fortune!!!!!" Anubis did not look pleased at all. Anubis then gripped his fist "He touched my sister? he took my families treasure? ................" Anubis was welling with anger slowly, but calmed himself down before it got out of control.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 am

"Yeah, Dude said that they are coming at some other person's ship. I dont get it, but they are ok. Besides, Ginji is with them." Wally says.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

Talitha was halfway across the island, on the way to her family, when she was disrupted by someone shouting her name.
"Lieutenant Blythe!"
It sounded urgent. What, did the world suddenly get itself in grave danger?
She turned around, still with a little headache, just to see a marine soldier running towards her.
He stopped before her and saluted, completely out of breath.
"Lieu... the... the..."
Talitha raised an eyebrow. It sure was hard to talk for someone who was gasping for air.
"The what? And for gods sake, stop saluting!"
The soldier lowered his hand.
"The vice admiral..."
"Nishki? Oh my god, did something happen to him? BAck to the ship, right now!"
She didn't even let him finish his sentence, she raced back towards the ship.

As soon as she was there, she headed for the room she tought he'd be in.
She threw the door open.
"Nishki, are you..."
After casting a look in the room, her voice calmed down. She completely lost all the panic she had felt just a second before.
"....okay?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 am

Nishki looked at Talitha, "yes, im fine, can i know the situation on our damage after you close the door behind you....." Nishki was amused and very happy to see Talitha, she was the only worthwhile person to see all day
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 am

Talitha closed the door carefully behind her and walked towards him, obviously a little emberassed.
"yes... uhm, we have to deal with high collateral dmage... about half the population of the island doesn't have a home anymore. Luckily, the damage seems to be only on this island, other close islands are barely affected."
She looked down.
"A-as for soldiers, to be honest... I was kinda out cold about half the time thanks to..."
Aaand, there was her rage again. She shook her fist, and her face bore an expresion of pure hate.
"...Gael Iura!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am

Clause then stood up. You can get all the vacation days you need Shichibukai. . Clause then whispers uh hey listen. Can you help me reasoning out with Ruby here?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:13 am

Nishki laughed and pulled Talitha down to his lap so she could sit down "I met Gael, nice guy, he healed my wounds to the best of his abilities so i let him go..... as for the homes, i will leave about two squadrons here to help with the recovery effort for the island........ i missed you, thank go nothing serious happened....." Nishki kissed Talitha.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 am

OOC: So I can just come in any were doing w/e.....Right??
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:47 am

Maximus is flying on his balloon. He knows that he will have a chance to prove himself to be strong and be appointed as a Shichibukai. As he travels though , he listens to a voice. It is Maxulus who is contacting him via the Den-Den Mushi that he placed inside his chest. Maxulus says "Listen , Maximus. As I have a bounty now , people will believe that you are me because we look almost the same. So , you would better wear a mask and something to cover your clothes." Maximus answers to his brother and creator that he would do whatever he wanted and he lands on the ground , enters a shop and steals a mask and a cloak to cover himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Wally looks at Clause "Eh ? ... " he looks to Tiberius "In our crew, you have been assigned as the ladies man as well, parther, so care to help him out ? Weeehahaha."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Solar climbed up from the wreckage. "Damn." The liberation burst had really done a number on him. He looked for his chains, which shone brightly in the sunlight. He started walking for shore, looking for a boat.
(OOC: I'm not sure if Solar's bounty should increase, since he didn't do much but try to attack Wally. Original bounty: 7,400,000)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:23 pm

[ Well he did fought him one on one for a while, and although he didnt had the upper hand, he still could keep up nicely, so I'd say, why not ? Just dont go very high lol]
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 pm

[Maybe I'll boost Solar to like 20 mil or something.]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

((No, not enough to justify such a large increase, Max fought his ass off against marine rear admirals and schibukai, if anything solars bounty is only increased by 10,000,000 beli for being there))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

"Hmmm, I was just going to say the same...But you did promise me not to die, right?"
Talitha ran her hand through his hair.
"And don't you worry about Iura. It'd have hurt my pride if it was you who brought him down. So... Do we have to go soon? Any new missions?.... Any news at all?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 pm

(To 15.000.000 then? That would be a 7,600,000 increase.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next