One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)

Go down 
+6
Kaiser Yonkou
Shichibukai Hunter
Gael
Maxulus
Shadow
nikz200
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 am

Nishki sat still for a while , the gorosei had announced something to him, Wally, and Clause the government agent. Nishki was shaking with fury "What was that?" The old man on the end of the line announced again "From here on forth , Prince Anubis is considered a yonkou, as his power and influence has spread far and wide........" Nishki then said "But, if you do that, he can never return to Arabasta!!!!" the old man replied "That is not our concern, you have failed to catch him and i received reports that the one in charge of catching him is dead, isnt that right?" Nishki did not reply to this, his head hanging in utter disbelief, Anubis was now recognized by the government as a yonkou. The old man then continued "Before i continue any further, well done Clause on your assignments so far, you are an asset to us" ((I assume Clause will say something here, but i want to continue a few more lines)) Then he continues "And as for you schibukai Wally, we had our doubts, but you are good so far, we have inducted two brand new schibukai into the force and they are currently on stand by at marineford"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:20 am

Wally hears the announcements and first comments on the Abunis incident "The boy is now too much of a danger to just "capture him" and return him to safety, damn, not even the walls of Impel Down could make him rest Weeehahaha !" he then replies to the Gurousei "Ah, is that so ? Thank you, old man, I guess you can show some graditute about this later on" Wally laughs but then continues more seriously ".. but for now, it seems that we are gathering more powerful figures in my ranks, interesting."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 am

At the meantime , in the ship , Maxulus can be seen thinking about something... He walks around for a while without saying anything. He wears his glasses and he speaks slowly to his captain "Hm...Captain... Now that we are going to stay in the sea for a while...Shall we send a spy to learn what is going on in the world?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

On an island in the middle of the grandline, there were bandits terrorizing the people of the town. But then a group of men walked up. In the middle of these men was one fairly middle eastern looking man who had a pet hawk. The bandits stopped what they were doing. One of the bandits walked foward "Oi you, what the hell are you doing on Los Reyes territory huh?"

The middle eastern looking man walked foward "Los Reyes? Who is that?" The bandit then pointed a gun straight at the middle eastern mans face "How dare you puto... GAHHHH" The middle eastern man grabbed on to the bandits hand and the bandit tuned to dust. The other bandits saw this and freaked out. One of the bandits shouting "FIRE!!!!!" The middle eastern man simply held his hand out before them "SABLES!!!!" They were all blown away in an instant. The man walked further, and finally one big giant obese guy walked out, "How dare you harm Los Reyes crew huh?" The middle eastern man grinned "Los reyes i presume? Ill be taking care of this island from now onwards....." Los Reyes laughed "Who the hell are you Puto?!! Ill kill you ese!!!!" Los reyes plled out some revolver but found that hard since the middle eastern man extended his arm out and simply said "Desert Spada, revolver......." The sand blade was launched and cut Los Reyes's hand clear off. Los Reyes fell to the ground and got a look at the middle eastern mans face. Los Reyes eyes filled with terror "You!!!! you are the new yonkou, the emperor of the sea, ANUBIS!!!!!!" Anubis laughed madly and clutched his own face lightly "How wonderful of you to notice Mr Los Reyes, but i dont really like you... Desert Spada!!!!" He cuts off Los Reyes's head clean off his shoulders. The towns people rejoince, but Anubis lifts his hand to the air "I am not your savior, i have agreed to protect you, in exchange for supplies and comfort for my crew, we will not harm your way of living here if you help us and remain loyal to us, so what say you?" The town elder walked up, it was an old lady "Anything is better than those bandits........" Yonkou Anubis then walked up, looking back at his crew "Clean up the rest of the BANDITS BOYS!!!!!!" Anubis stood there and watched. Satoshi unsheated his sword "Yes captain...."

((Presentation Box))
((2nd commander of the Anubis Pirates))
((Satoshi "Lightning Beast" Miroku))
(( 200,000,000 beli))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 am

Gael was sitting down on a twisted wooden chair of his own creation, watching Nishki. Hm, so that one guy is now a Yonkou? Interesting... He crossed his legs and leaned back, feeling slightly tired. He had four vines ready to break the surface and drag him to safety if his safety was compromised.

Janus was sitting Indian style in midair nearby Nishki. He was slightly puzzled. Did he go in the wrong direction from where William was going? "Um, Mr. Nishki? Do you know where the Shichibukai William is?" Janus asked.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 am

As Satoshi was dealing with the Bandits , a figure with white clothes could be seen behind. He was wearing his glasses and he was carrying an umbrella with him...Maxulus. Without saying anything he was watching at his crewmate and he was thinking of new inventions , as his last idea had almost come to an end...

[Presentation Box]
[Inventor of the Anubis Pirates]
[Maxulus "Red Umbrella" N. Crow]
[Bounty: 90,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 am

Meanwhile Nishki looked to Janus "Oh yeah, your captain is at marine ford, i can get one of the ships to give you a lift if you want, youve been a good help......"

Anubis then laughed and loked to Max "Are you not going to rush over and fight Max? Or you have more ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 am

James was sitting down on the far side of the island. No one was around. Now he had time to think again. He stood up and something fell from his pocket. Surprised, he reached down and picked it up. It was a small badge which was shaped and looked like a target.

"Where did I..." James began to say. Then he stopped. "Oh yeah. I remember now. Some weird guy gave me this. He said something about it, but I can't recall his words now. I wasn't actually listening. Could this be why I'm here? Well, whatever it is, it's no use to me! I just want to go home...to my crew." James pulled his arm back, preparing to throw it out into the ocean, but as he did the badge began to glow. James stared at it in fascination. "What's it doing?" he wondered. Suddenly the glow flashed brightly and James was gone.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James was lying on his bed. He was on his ship. He stared up at the ceiling, wondering how he got there. He felt something in his hands and looked over to see ashes lying in his hand. Had he been holding a fire? How strange. James got up and went out on deck. Everything was peaceful. He could see the sun beginning to rise in the distance.

"What a beautiful morning!" James commented. The ashes were forgotten and within a few minutes, they were completely gone. James pulled up the anchor, took the wheel of his ship and as he sailed onward he hummed a pirate ditty to himself.

(Okay, now that I've confused everyone, allow me to explain what happened. That badge was an object that allows a person to go to the place they want to be at the most in that moment. After they no longer want to be there, the badge takes them home and destroys itself. When the badge teleports someone, it causes them to have temporary amnesia. James does not remember his adventure at this time, but he probably will remember it as he runs into people he saw on the island. Yes, I cleared this item with Admin-sama. It is legal. What you did not see in the storyline was the guy who gave James this item. Also the reason why James went to that island where the war was going to be was because he was bored and wanted a fight. The badge complied by dropping him into the exact spot where a huge battle was going to take place. I hope that clears up any and all confusion.)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 am

"Ah, Marineford! I know where that is!" Janus said confidently. "Thank you! I'll be fine." He flipped his perspective to aim himself at Marineford, and he just dropped towards Marineford.

((Now Exiting: Janus Jane, First Mate of the Grandline Youngsters))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 am

Maxulus takes a deep breath and he says "I can do whatever you ask me...Do you want me to fight or to think , captain?" as he moves his glasses away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 am

Anubis laughed again "My dear boy, you can do whatever you want, sit fight, drink tea...... Deser Spada" There was one bandit charging up to Anubis, but he cut him down with his sand blade.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 am

Maxulus puts his glasses at his pockets. He yawns and he says to his captain "Okay , I got the message... I will just have to finish them off immediately..." as the two clones of the Multibrella appear and slash everyone around. Then , Maxulus fuses with the original to take his Umbrellaman Gun Mode form and begins shooting the rest of the bandits until the end , so that he could continue working on his project without having anything attracting his attention.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

Anubis clapped his hands "Always impressed with your gadgets Max"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 am

"Bandits ... we dont have such men from where I came from ... quite foolish behavior, dont you think ? Challenging the "King" .. !"

[Presentation box]
[Member of the Anubis Pirates]
["Wild Wing" Jungle Zanbian]
[Bounty: 59,500,000 Belli]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

Clause then replied. Thank you for that but our mission is still not complete. Speaking of yonkou.... Clause grabbed a wanted poster into his pocket and shows it to the others. Seshomaru aka the Powerful Flash was declared as one of the yonkou. Let us hope he will not attack Enies Lobby.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 am

Gael looked at Nishki. He looked really tired. And pained. He got up and went over to Nishki. "Before I go, I was wondering if you wanted some help."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 am

"What a bad week !" Wally laughs "And what a crazy hella bounty too ... eh, tough days, tough days." He says and drinks some sake from his bottle.
"I hope the rest of my men arrive soon, we are definately gonna need Ginji for that one." he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am

Nishki then looked at Gael "Ummm sure i guess, but can it be a bit quick?"
The gorosei contuned "Clause, how are the preperations?"

Anubis meanwhile seemed quite pleased with his crews progress
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 am

Tiberius also stretches "Ahhh man, so many damn things to do this week, by the way captain, is it true you met the scientist Best?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 am

Clause spoke. The preparations are going smoothly. As far as I recall Seta has just landed on the Lobby. Any type of surprise attacks can be handled by him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 am

"Of course." Gael placed both his hands on the ground and created a vast number of flowers. They instantly began putting out a gas the permeated the entire area, calming those around them, and also making them feel rested. "Sorry, but this is the best I can do for, besides forcefully putting you to sleep. And I have a feeling that you don't want that." Gael took his hair and put it all behind his head, and then he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 am

the gorosei gruffed in approval "Excellent, fun me over the major players Clause, i need to know who we are deaing with......"

Nishki nodded and felt better "Thanks , you are a good guy....." Nishki siignals the marines to let Gael go in peace.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am

Clause lits a cigarette and puts his hands on his pockets. That is the problem. We don't know who or how many are going to attack. We must gather all the Shichibukai at once.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Gael turned back and looked at Nishki. "Thanks. You are too." With that, Gael was pulled under the earth by his vines.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Ryan walks up behind Anubis "It seems everything played into your hands captain"Ryan then walks up beside Anubis and looks around at Anibus's followers Ryan then looks back at Anubis and smirks thinking about the war and all that happen..

((Presentation Box))
((1st commander of the Anubis Pirates))
((Ryan))
(( 250,000,000 beli))

Last edited by 9thKing on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)   The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of a long battle, new faces and numbers announced (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next