One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Jett
9thKing
TheBlackLuffy
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Anubis turned around slightly "hmmm? meaningless? My dear boy, this battle will make us famous!!! Especially if we win, plus i heard Vice admiral Nishki and Payne are here at the same time, if we kill them, our fame will sky rocket, that is the only reason i am on this war...., now come along, we need to meet our new crew mate and Satoshi." Satoshi was standing at the town statute, he lifted up his wano style hat "Hey there Ryan, Captain, how are you?" Anubis laughed "good, now we wait for Zanbian, i told him to meet us here......"

Nishki looked to Ryan "Only me or Vice Admiral Payne take on this guy, none of you others understood, the last thing we need if for you lot to die needlessly, besides only Payne and i know who it is....."Meanwhil Luis uncuffed Trent from his cuffs "Sorry about that, you are free to go."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

James was done waiting around for something to turn up on its own. He wanted answers. James made his way back to town and hid in an alleyway to wait for his chance. The streets were already almost empty and so he didn't have to wait for long until a young man came walking by. He was all alone. James waited until the young man was walking past the entrance of the alleyway, then he seized the young man, pulled him into the alleyway and slammed him into a wall, holding him there.

"What do you think you're doing?" the young man snapped.

"Look, I've been wandering around this place for the last half-hour, I have no idea where I am, and obviously something is going on so you are going to tell me," James snapped.

"You mean you don't know?" the young man laughed.

James usually was a patient person, but this wasn't one of his better days. He drew Crimson Rain and placed it at the guy's throat. "Tell me now or you die," James ordered. "Understand?"

"Okay, okay, I get it," the young man grumbled. "Not to long ago a large pirate crew came to this island and took over. Lately many other pirates have been arriving and gathering together. I'm not sure why exactly, but there are many theories, such as..."

"Never mind the theories," James said quickly. "Just tell me where they are. I'll find out what is going on myself." The young man gave him directions and James left at a run.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Ryan smiled "nice to see you survived that battle also" Ryan said with a smile on his face he then looked back at Anubis "hahaha a new guy huh the more the merrier" Ryan then sits beside Satoshi and waits for the new guy
\
Jordan then speaks again " as you wish i probaly wouldn't stand a chance against him anyway but i do know one man who im going to get my hands on" Jordan says think of Anubis and his crew "the man i want is Anibus and i need a few volunteers to take his crew on " he says looking around at the marines

Michelle walks from the back " heck i might as well come along to help nothings going to happen here" Michelle says walking to the side of Jordan
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Talitha ran after her and grabbed her arm.
"Wait a sec now, subordinate."
She wouldn't let the chance to warn her slip.
"I need to talk to you!"
She looked around.
"Alone!"
She started dragging her towards the door. In the frame, she saluted towards the marines once more.
"Gentlemen, I'm taking my leave. I'll be back in, uh... Let's say a minute."
With those words, she let go of Michelles arm and walked out on deck. The girl would surely be smart enough to follow her herself, without Talitha having to use force.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Meanwhile, approaching The Shabaony, on a Marine Battleship.
"It shouldnt take long now ..."
"Tsk, I feel uneasy with you onboard, Black Katana."
"That is your problem ..." Suigo responds. A marine informs the 2 Vice Admirals "We will be at Shabaony within 35 minutes, Sir !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

On Suigos ship, the marines then walked up,"Sir, there is a meeting that is compulsory to attend, we must go to the pheonix ship to attend sir!!"

Anubis looked up at the sky "Zanbian is really late...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 pm

*Presentation boxes time* (I cant help it xD)
-Vice Admiral Skilo, Wolf Wolf Fruit user-
-Vice Admiral Gato, Cat claws user -
Skilo: Very well, lets haste now men !!
Gato: Eh, whatever, lets go !

Zanbian appears close to Anubis "I am sorry captain, I was just ... looking in awe around, this place is so much different from my hometown."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Michelle followed Talitha " What is it?"she was confused and didn't know what to think.....

Meanwhile Ryan got up when he saw who the knew guy was " You!!" Ryan then sits back down and sighs " Oh well if Anibus thinks your good enough to follow him so do I'
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

"Look..."
Talitha grabbed her new subordinates shoulders.
"I only tell you this because I care for what happens to you! I don't even know if you know him, I doubt it, but..."
She looked straight into her eyes.
"Don't ever fall for rear admiral Martello! Whatever he says, he says it to get you into his bed! He's a womanizer! And if you ever run into him, you'd better be prepared!"
Then she let go of her shoulders and turned back to the room, already about to open it.
"That's all. Dismissed!"
With that, she just went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:54 pm

3 hours earlier...

A man with some white clothes can be seen flying on the ocean , on his way to Shabondy...He is carrying an opened umbrella so that he could not be seen by the sun...

His calm voice is heard:"Hm...As I see , something big is going to happen here...I am glad I have arrived in time..."

and as soon as he finishes his words he lands on the ground. He walks for a while and then he slowly closes his umbrella , while his laughter can be heard.

He speaks again:"This might help me learn what I want..."

as his face can be clearly seen now. He is a young man with white hair and gray eyes. Then , he takes off his glasses and he continues walking.

[*Presentation Box*]
[- Maxulus N. Crow -]
[-Former Assassin for the World Government-]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Payne turned towards the 500 soldiers following behind him equipped with Sabers and Rifles. He then turned towards the sea to see that another Marine ship was on its way. Ignoring they were coming, He ordered his squad to move out. And they all marched in 10 single file lines as they marched to the destined battle field.

"....It has begun..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

1 hour after Maxulus' arrival... (2 hours earlier...)

Maxulus is still walking with a slow pace. He carefully watches the place around him. It had been his first time in Shabondy and he wanted to remember something before the upcoming events. He watches at the various animals around , and the fish that come out of the sea for a while and then dive again. He rarely saw so many animals together... It seemed like they had realised that there was an upcoming war and they prepared theirselves.

He thinks: "Just as I expected. Even the animals have a feeling about this. I guess I have to act quickly..."

Then , he grabs his umbrella tightly. He stretches himself and he immediately begins running. His speed is outstanding. He managed to run so fast that he even surprised himself. He wanted to arrive in the town soon enough. After running without stopping for ten minutes he was there. He puts on his glasses again so that nobody would be suspicious and he begins asking the citizens where he could find a marine to report something. After learning where , he immediately headed to that place. A random marine was there and asked him:

"Hey ya! What do you want?! Don't you see that I am busy?!" while he was eating his lunch.

Then , Maxulus laughs for a while , making the Marine angry. The Marine told him that he would attack him if he did not leave... After that , Maxulus' face turned serious. He smiled and his eyes looked bright as the sun was shining towards him. The Marine , scared , told him with a voice that was trembling:

"If-If you don't go...I-I will call the others..." while he picked up a Den Den Mushi.

Maxulus laughs again. He could not believe how scared the Marine was. With a smile on his face and a calm voice , after taking off his glasses once more , he says:

"You do not have time."

Then , he points his umbrella towards him. The Marine looks even more frightened. In an attempt to scare Maxulus , he takes a sword and points it towards him. Maxulus' face , though , is still calm. He waits for the Marine to speak his words , and he moves the umbrella in a way that it pointed towards him saying. The Marine began speaking once again:

"I-I will-I will kill you if you attack! You cannot do anything with that umbrella!"

Maxulus laughs for the last time. He decides to speak his words:

"Hm...You wanted to eat your lunch , right? Have it your way then..." as he presses something like a button on the umbrella and the Marine gets shot with a bullet in his stomach. Maxulus' continues talking:

"Hm...That was not enough...You might still be hungry." as he shoots him once again and the Marine gets shot with another bullet in his stomach.

The Marine falls to his knees after he takes the second bullet. He coughs blood and his sword falls from his hand. He tries to speak again. All that he manages to say is:

"Da-" and another shot is heard. Blood comes out from the Marine's mouth. The Marine falls on the ground completely. Maxulus talks once more , saying:

"Gluttonous people like you , should die with some..."food" in their mouth...Bon Apetit." Maxulus had shot the Marine to the mouth just before he spoke his last words.

Then , Maxulus takes the Marine's clothes , he cleans them and disguises himself as another Marine. He hides the body of the dead Marine in a good place and he immediately heads to the base of the Marines , as soon as he learns where it is.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 am

The hooded figure then spoke in the mansion "It has begun, commence the defense, our objective is to sink their ships......, none of them leave this island."

Anubis then nodded at Zanbian, "Now that you have all met, lets get into positions, we will set the world on fire today. AHHAAHAHHAAH" Anubis walked towards the grass plains.

Nishki stood up, "begin the invasion, move cautiously, follow Payne and Jordan foward!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 am

Talitha saluted.
"Yes sir!"
Then she cast him one last look and went to Martellos side.
"Hey there Martello. So, looks like I'll be under you for today."
She grinned, but she didn't let her guard down. After all, she knew how Martello reacted when girls were around.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

Jordan stood up and looked at everyone he noticed some of the men looking at him with nervousness and fear in there eyes " Alright everyone it's time for the show Don't be afraid we have two of the worlds strongest man on our side we will win this battle so show no fear" Jordan then signals for his men to move out behind Payne. Jordan was more nervious than anyone there this was his first big battle since he joined the marines one being 19 he's leading dozens of men into battle but he had no time to think of the bad things anyway this was his time to show the whole world of what he can do...

Meanwhile Ryan followed Anubis to the grass plain where he saw hundreds of pirates, pirates he admired and pirates he read about was there for this huge battle he thought to himself it's the perfect time to make a name for himself and no one will stop that from happening not even his Captain(ominous music plays Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 am

The Battleship reaches the Phoenix squad.
Skilo: We have safely arrived to the destination.

Water 7, the Black Cross Pirates await for their "transportation"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 am

the pirates all head towards the shores, awaiting the navy. The hooded figure is the only one who remains at the mansion. Anubis walks out front "Lets let the pawns go first shall we?" Anubis orders the minion level pirates to take the front position. The pirates head to the front.

Nishki then stood up "The meeting is over, the strategy has been discussed, we now have the objectives, all marines to the shores now!!!" Nishki walks past and heads to the front, the marine soldiers salute to their officials, most of them with a bright gleam in their eyes. "With this we will definitely win!!!! Payne and Nishki are here!!!!" Nishki signalled to the men to begin the assault, and the first row boats were off. Nishki then looked to Payne "I dont think i need to tell you what to do......"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 am

In a few minutes the pirates and the marine soldiers clash Jordan stood as the marines soldiers run around him and attacked the pirates Jordan notices Anubis standing in the back he then looks back and sees Nishki and Payne standing " Sirs im guessing the man in charge of the pirates isn't here since I know who everyone is here I'll lead the attack with the help of the other officer's you two go ahead and head towards the mansion where the pirates came from" Jordan then looks back at Anubis and begins to walk toward him as he walked he pulled his swords out killing any pirate that came in his way he then yells "Anubis Nefertiti you and me have some unfinished business to take care of" Jordan then swings his swords and sends a wave of fire towards Anubis..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 am

Satoshi blocks the attack by using his second sword god of thunder, which is made out of kairouseki "In wont let you fight my captain!!!!" Anubis laughed simply and looked foward The pirates armed their defense cannons on the hills and launched at the ships. Martelllo grinned and put his hand on Nishkis shoulder "Looks like i will enter soon......"

Nishki looked foward, luckily the cannons were firing at the row boats. Nishki ordered for the cannons to fire back. The cannon fire was aimed at the pirates on the beach as they clashed with the marines, it was a huge clash.

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 am

Jordan wasn't surprised to see the attack get block " did you think I didn't anticipate that your crew wouldn't try and protect you that's why i brought a little back up" as Jordan finished his sentence Michelle walked from behind him in her full beast form she looks up at Jordan and then Jordan nodes his head slightly Michelle then runs towards Satoshi with full speed as Jordan walks towards Anubis and also still slicing pirates who gets in his way...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 am

Anubis is uninterested by this person, he sees the beast charge at Satoshi, and simply lifts his hand up "No beast is unstoppable, Zanbian deal with her...." Satoshi meanwhile lunges at Jordan and clashes swords with him. "You will not cross here damn you!!"

Meanwhile Martello gets up "Thanks sir, i needed that power....." Nishki nods. Martello turns into a pheonix and flies up , he launches spears of blue fire and rains them down on the pirates.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 am

Jordan smirked and spoke " Lighting Beast Satoshi every since i finished my training i wanted to meet someone as skilled as you" Jordan then punches Satoshi back " he then runs toward Satoshi and unsheath his other sword " Flame X' a huge flame of shaped like an X headed towards Satoshi
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 am

Talitha looked after Martello.
"What the...."
She turned to Nishki.
"When did he get your powers.... sir?"
Something clicked inside her head.
"And more importantly: When am I finally gonna get to fight? I wanna fight, goddamnit!"
Her hands were itching. She desperately wanted to dig her claws into one of those pirates, but her orders stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 am

Nishki looked to Talitha "You dont know Martello's power? He has the power to copy any devil fruit ability by touching the person, its like a copy ability, i thought you knew that, anyway you should get going ......"Nishki pointing to the rowing boat, he would have to treat her like everyone else even if it pained him.

Lieutenant Bierwick landed and used his spear and swooped off a group of pirates off their feet " All for the sake of JUSTICE!!!!"

Satoshi immediately gets into stance "LIGHTNING BEAST DEFENCE, STATIC WALL!!!!" He used both his swords and parrys away the blade with his lightning god sword and parried the fire with his Thunder god sword matching the X. Satoshi then stands steady "Fancy words will not waver me marine......"

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 am

"Yes! Finally!"
Talitha had to admit, she had never seen Martello fight, so she hadn't known about his power.
She looked at Nishki. A warm goodbye would have been nice. A kiss, maybe. In case they wouldn't .... She banned the thought from her head and jumped into the rowing boat.
One last time, she looked back to Nishki. She gave him a weak smile and saluted.
"Okay, let's get going!"
It was finally time for some action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next