One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IQ and SIQ Included in the role play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

IQ and SIQ Included in the role play Empty
PostSubject: IQ and SIQ Included in the role play   IQ and SIQ Included in the role play Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 pm

In honor of the tenth one piece movie Strong world one piece race to the grand line will officially be made to include the use of the plant known as IQ which fosters hyper evolution in whom ever eats it to create new features or attributes

uses for IQ include:

-On pets: to enhance their power, size or abilities
-On Devil fruit weapons: to change their structure and add abilities
-On Zoan users: to change the attributes of forms or additional forms
-On regular characters: to give animal like features or attributes with out transformations (such as the wing-arms featured in the movie)

five IQ slots total to an account
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

IQ and SIQ Included in the role play
Page 1 of 1