One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Jett
9thKing
TheBlackLuffy
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Leon stood there with his eyes closed for a second.

"...I was on my way to this Island to take down the Navy's Strongest Vice Admiral.....Major Payne..He's a Logia Devil Fruit User..and He's way out of anyone in my crews league..The only one who could probably match is strength and fighting skill would be me...If you all can take out what ever Generals and Marine soldier's they bring..which I assume will be 4 or 5 THOUSAND....I can take down Major Payne before to much bloodshed is lost.."

Dorian then jumped in front of Leon and slammed his hand on the ground and slightly jumped up. He startled everyone in the room, causing them all to point there rifles, swords, and pistols at him. Even Leon and his crew braced them selves.

"ALRIGHT! LETS KICK SOME MARINE BUTT!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:15 am

Anubis then laughed "Payne? I heard of that name before, the marines are putting in a lot of effort to kill us all..... and who are you exaclty? (saying to Dorian)" The hooded figure nodded "We will take all the help we can get friend, especially if you are a pirate, this battle is symbolic more than anything, it is where the pirates finally make their stand!!" Anubis walks out to the room and sees Ryan "Good you made, it, Satoshi and a new member is around the area."

Meanwhile on the marine ship, Mary nodded to the newcomers and addresed them "The meeting will begin in two minutes , please go into the war room (points to the room)." Nishki laughed at Talithas request, "Then i will have to make sure i dont die then, wont i? Lets go to the war room, the meeting will soon begin."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 am

"You'd better make sure!"
Talitha went towards the room, and saw Michelle standing close by. She wondered how much of what had happened she had seen. But it wouldn't change anything just thinking about it.
"Hey, missy!"
She waved at her.
"Doing well, I see. Good work on the communication room thing."
It was rare for her to give compliments like that.
Suddenly, she got an interesting idea.
"Heeey, Jackson is still kinda out cold and stuff, so I just decided you'll be his replacement! So, new right hand person. First thing: Tell me what exactly is going on here."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 am

Nishki walked into the war room and composed himself, he saw Payne as well.
Martello finally landed aboard the pheonix main ship, he walked on board and was greeted by a lot of familiar faces. He walked straight and saw Payne , and Bierwick and his sister, there were alot of marines there, big name marines, Martello walked into the war room and saw nishki, "Hello there vice admiral......" Nishki looked up and smiled "Martello? I see, your here too, thats good, very good" Nishki got up and embraced MArtello, after all Martello was once on his ship as his surbordinate. Martello laughed "Nice to see you keep the ship still online sir" Nishki laughed "Nice to see your womanizing ways have evolved, you and Luis used to have that ridiculous contests, hahahahah" Martello sighed "Yes, then he got with my sister...." Nishki sighed "I see you still take that hard, huh?" Martello then sat down "Yes, but that will not intefere in my work sir, after all i can kill pirate scum today"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Jordan walks into the war room and notices all the high ranking marine soldiers he walks in and salutes at everyone " Good Morning Sir's" Jordan then
sits in one of the empty chairs and waits to here whats going on and why everyone wants to take over this land
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Trenton still locked up with the handcuffs and simply put his head on the railing, thinking deeply on what to do next and how to plan his great escape. Seemingly he wouldn't be seeing Drake for a while and decided on what his plan was going to be. "Heheheh, smart devious and real mind grinder..." He thought inside his head before getting up to try and look for Mary so he could get the hell out of these blasted seastone cuffs!

"Ehh.... I better hurry up quick, hearing lots of noise... Don't need to get my head blasted off while in these seastone cuffs.." He muttered calmly to himself and then went back to looking for Mary or Nishki to get out.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Dorian swung his arm in the air and looked directly at the man in the hooded coat in the corner.

"My name is Dorian! Dorian Herron! Soon the be a strong man!"

Leon face palmed and knocked Dorian on the head as hard as he could. Dorian jumped back up and started barking at Leon.

"WA DID YAH HIT ME FOR!?"

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA US!!"

"I DIDN'T DO CRAP!"

"STUBBORN RUBBER BRAT!"

"OLD FART!!"

Dorian and Leon bumped heads, literary, And glared at each other in the eyes

"How the hell did you get out here so fast any way?!"

"I took a raft!!"

"YOU MEAN THAT SHITTY RAFT YOU MADE WHEN YOU WERE 9! THAT THING SANK THE SECOND YOU PUT IT IN THE WATER! HOW THE...DANG IT DORIAN!"

"At least I survived! Sure I had to put my toes and fingers in some holes! But I sailed pretty well!!"

Back At the Marine Ship on the Islands Shore...

All the Vice Admirals and Generals all looked at Major Payne. Seeing he was the oldest Vice Admiral, and so called the wisest and most experienced in fighting powerful pirates. They waited to hear what they should attempt as a battle plan.

"..Oiiii...I didn't really want so much responsibility...what a drag...but...I guess it can't be heellpped.."

Payne began passing around the room with his hands in is suit pants pocket, and his large long navy coat swaying behind him as he moved.

"Although I COULD...just burn the Island down my self..or with a Buster Call....the stupid Villagers might get killed...so that's a no go..am I right..So...The only way to get rid of these Pirates is a full on assault..which won't be hard to conduct...........................................I know some of you..have not yet met such dangerous pirates...Due to them all being Famous Rookies......but they are quiet dangerous..And I hear...They have at least 300 Pirates on there side...plus there crew..luckily...Due to my ship of soldiers and weapons...I have at least 1000 soldiers on our side..so we easily beat them in numbers...yes?...But don't let your guard down..There is a HUUGE possibility that the Man With Out Fear...Gary O Daniel..will show up...and that will cause a problem..I wouldn't even be able to take him if we all attacked at once...so here's the plaan my comrades..[/b

Major Paynes pupils then dilated and his hair stuck up as if electricity were in the air. He grinned wickedly and quickly turned around. Slamming his wide open palm on the table. Causing him to activate his Devil Fruit power, and began to burn the table slightly.

"WE GO IN AND DESTROY EVERY SCUM SUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF BULL CRAP PIRATE WE SEE IN OUR SITE! WE LEAVE NO PIRATE BREATHING!! DO YOU ALL UNDER STAND! THIS WAR WILL BE SHORT AND SWEET!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

James wandered back towards town. There had been no people down at the beach and he knew he needed to collect some information.

"It is such a lazy, quiet town," James thought. "I don't know why this place is so intimidating. Something just isn't right."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Jordan was the first marine to speak up to the idea "Sir, do you really think this is gonna be this simple some of these pirates injured and killed marine vice admirals for fun do you think we can simply walk up and take them down without any kind of battle plan, your plan simply will gets hundreds of out soldiers injured or even killed" Jordan stood there waiting for the Vice Admiral to respond to his statement her knew it wasn't going to be a pretty seen
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Major Payne...or..Pain..in this case, looked up. He not only felt insulted, but shocked that some one would dare attempt to stand against his orders. He walked slowly over to the Marine who spoke up and looked him dead in the eye. He then blew fire out his mouth. Burning the left side of his face to a 2nd degree burn.

"These pirates wouldn't dare stand against us..especially since we out number them...are you..AFRAID..of a few pwuney Rookie Pirates Sargent?
If so.....you'll lead the first fleet of Soldiers...You'll have 500 Soldiers at your command....so try not to sh**t your self out there...you'll be just fine...just go out...and kill some pirates..ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS?!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Jordan paused for a moment and almost snapped he then stepped a few feet back and spoke in a firm voice "If you really think a bunch of rookie pirates managed to get hundreds of pirates here on this island and prepare an attack against us then your not a smart as i thought, oh and your little fire breath doesn't frighten me" Jordan then holds his hand up and turn it into fire "because your not the only one" All the marines looked at Jordan in shock of the way he spoke to Payne......
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Payne looked down at the Marine picking a fight. He took his hands out his pocket and didn't make a sound.

"You wouldn't begin to know the power of Fire....boy...If so..how about a little spar...we have time..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Jordan smirked "who am i to appose a direct order from my commanding officer"Jordan then pulls his sword out and sends a wave of fire towards the Vice Admiral
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Major Payne pointed his finger at the Marine and sent the fire back at him with 10x the force, blasting him through the wall and onto the shore

"The closer the blow...the greater the Impact..."

Payne jumped through the hole in the wall and onto the shore. He brushed his shoes off and stood there, waiting for the soldiers next move.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Jordan stands up and smiled he knew the Vice Admiral was strong and powerful and he knew he probably wasn't going to lay a finger on him but that didn't stop him, he then pulls his other sword out and covers them both with flames and charges at the Vice Admiral and begin swinging his swords trying to cut him
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Payne easily stepped from side to side, dodging his sword attacks with great ease. He then stopped moving, even though he was still being attacked. He then places the palm of his hand directly on the soldiers chest. Then with pure brute strength, but barely half his power, He then pushed the solider backwards, flying about 12 feet away from him.

"....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Jordan was launched backwards a few feet he lands on his feet and sheath his swords " this is getting us no where we should be thinking of an attack plan instead of sparing" Jordan then reaches into his pack and pulls out bandages and wraps his arm up and then he watches the Vice Admiral
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am

"I told you our plan....there Pirates are ruthless....so we'll fight brute force with brute force...We'll set up 20 Snipers...hidden amount the area from were the Battle field is set to be....And well take out the So called "Dangerous Pirates"............ask for the armatures and their crews.................Leave no survivors.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 am

Nishki stood up "Both of you stop fighting!!, ever since the death of Vice admiral Gosai you guys have been running wild, Jordan, Vice Admiral Payne has seniority over you , respect that!!, But payne senpai, the fleet admiral ordered that i lead the attack, so are we going to listen now or what?"

Meanwhile on the island, the hooded figure spoke "Well Dorian , it will be exciting to have another friend on our side"

Outside Anubis saw Ryan

"Oi Ryan , lets go meet Satoshi and the new member, then we have to come back here."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 am

Talitha watched on from a distance.
"Tse, such hotheads, aren't they?"
She came closer. She wanted to hear what exactly they were talking about.
"Heeey, new right hand, you tagging along?"
She asked Michelle after taking a few steps towards the men.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 am

Nishki then stood up and pointed to the map "Jordan is right, there are innocent people on that island that have had no choice but to ,we want to avoid a bloodbath....., so here is the thing, we will attack from the north of the island head on, where there are no villages, its a narrow path, but its one of the best entrances we have, i think i can trust Vice Admiral Payne and Jordan to lead this frontal assault, as soon as we have broken through the northern path, reports indicate that there is a huge stretch of land from the beach to the town square, most likely an open battle will occur there, the schibukai who are on their way, and Martello will flank from the left, me and Lieutenant Bierwick will flank from the right, and Payne senpais forces along with Jordan will take the centre stage, once we make it to the town square, we are to approach without harming innocents, evacuate them first , then proceed to secure the town...., Martello will secure the gold mines and i will leave Mary here in chrage of the villagers safety, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Talitha had finally gotten close enough to hear it over.
She repeated everything he had said in her head, but still...
"Sir!"
She raised her hand.
"Makes perfect sense, but what the heck am I supposed to do?"
Wait, had he just mentioned Martello?
Right, she had forgotten he was here, too.
"Ah, and hey there, Martello."
Somehow she couldn't manage to show him the respect a rear admiral deserved. Then again, that was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Nishki was shocked, he was scared the other higher ranked officers would scold her, so he quickly answered, "You will be in the same squad as Martello, therefore for this battle you will be under his command, or mine....."

Martello waved at Talitha, but on his mind he had worse intentions.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

On the other side of the island Ryan was following his captain out of the mansion "so captain it's been a while"he says while walking up on the left side of of him "Captain i know whats going on and do you think its a great idea to interfere in this meaningless battle against the marines" Ryan then paused he never got on Anibus's bad side and he didn't want to start now but he had to ask this question even if it meant getting on his bad side....

Back across the island Jordan looks at Payne begin to speak "Sir I do apologize for my insubordination but i couldn't let that plan happen" he then looked over at Nishki and begin to speak " I think your plan makes more since, but my concern is this which one of us is gonna take on the man leading these pirates against us,not that i don't mind even with all of out powers I don't think this man will be that easy to take down i don't know who he is but he certainly can't be an average man since he leading hundreds of pirates' Jordan than sits on a huge rock next to him and listen to the vice admiral talk...

Standing next to Talitha, Michelle answered her question " Now what kind of question is that of course im going to join these men I'm going to show them what women are capable of" Michelle then jumps down and stands in the back so she could here the officers talk..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Talitha took Nishkis hint. Of course, she should have kept her mouth shut. She needed to be careful. The thing was: She was so bad at being all polite.
Still, she'd just have to try.
"Yes, sir! I'm looking forward to it! Sorry for the interruption, sir!"
She saluted. She was doing this for Nishki, not for herself. If she acted rude here, it'd eventually fall back on him.
She quietly promised herself to say as little as possible here.
Also, she made a mental note to warn Michelle about Martello as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))   Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: All out war near Shabondy, the clash of ideas and dreams and justice collide (Closed and historically, the longest role play story thread setting a record of more than 500 posts for this site, a first ever, THANK YOU!!!!!))
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next