One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Anubis adjusted his pockets, King (Pet hawk) was flying in the sky and seemed to be enjoying the boat ride, Anubis was not in any mood to interrupt, but he needed to get back to his crew as soon as possible, suddenly the boat stopped at a nearby island, Anubis was confused, he turned to the captain "This is not shabondy..., what is the meaning of this....." The Captain of the ship looked nervous "We have some problems with the engine room of the ship sir...., this ship wont be able to sail for a least 5 days...." Anubis was annoyed, but he did not want to unnecessarily kill others. "Im going for a walk on this god forsaken island, you call me when we are ready to leave, you got that?" The captain of the steam ship nodded his head. Anubis whistles for Hawk to fly ahead and see what was going on, Anubis jumped down from the ship , on to land, He walked foward into the forest nearby.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm

*Flashback of a day ago
A fight is raging, and Zanbian fights along with his men "Lets do this !!!" suddenly a bomb erupts in frond of them, and he ends up sinking into the cloud *Shit, they got me ... I cant activate my jet dial ...*

... *Present:
Zanbian looks up into the sky "Tsk ... how could I let this happen ? Its a miracle I am even alive after that fall. But where am I ?" he speaks to himself. He has some bandages poorly wrapped around his left side of his chest and hand, where it seems that he sustained some amount of injuries and burns from the explosion from the day before. He sighs and walks again into the forest "At least I fell into a forest, that is somewhat shoothing..." he continues walking.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Anubis walked through the forest, there seemed to be alot of prehistoric creatures around, Dinsaurs, giant bugs and stuff like that. Anubis had learnt biology and zoology in his studies back at the palace. Anubis found this quite educational, he simply observed, then Anubis felt the presence of something. Anubis signalled to King(pet hawk) to scout around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 pm

"I thank you for the food, please rest in peace." Zanbian is on top of a dinosaur, apparently some sort of Triceratops, who he just killed. He then lights up a fire and tries to cook some of the meat, when he notices a hawk on the sky. "If only the great spirit could let me fly too." He speaks to himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

"Hooo, quite impressive, you took that giant triceratops all by yourself...., very impressive indeed...." Anubis was sitting on the branch of a tree, he whistled and King landed on Anubis's arm. Anubis fed King.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Zanbian turns slighly surprized *Shit, I didnt noticed him ... this guy's skilled* he thinks. "Eh, it is what we would call prey, so I dont think its something to brag about, but I will thank you for the compliment either way ... and you are ?" he says to Anubis, getting up. "You are quite stealthy." he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Anubis patted Kings head and looked down at Zanbian "Thank you, not that i meant to be discreet, however, one can ponder as to what on earth you are doing here at this place...., your clearly not a local......are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 am

Zanbian points at the sky "If I tell you that I fell from up here down there, and that I have no idea where am I, what would you think ?" he asks Anubis.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 am

Anubis laughed, "I would say that you are mad and that you are an idiot and then laugh continously, but then i would realise that we are in the age of pirates......, anything is possible...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Zanbian smirks "Is that so ? Is this place in the so called "Grand Line" I have heard in stories ?" he then takes off a piece of meat from his prey, it is now well roasted "Would you like to dine with me, perphaps, pirate ... or are you interested into something more serious ?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Anubis chuckled " do not be silly oh man who fell from sky. I definitely have reasons why i shouldnt fight you....., you seem quite decent, tell me, how did you fall exactly, were you fighting , did you trip perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 am

* There are men below the sky, that are far stronger than what you have seen here, it would be good to visit this world one day !
Dont be an idiot, this is my land !

Zanbian recollects something said by an elder to him one day, and then stares at Anubis and grins a bit "I thank you for your kindness, and I could add that you give me the feeling of an absolutely powerful man." He then chops off a piece of meat and throws it to him "Please dine with me, along with your Hawk, and I shall tell you my story."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 am

Anubis sat nearby and then let King eat some of the meat, without exactly taking anything, he did not feel hungry, he then sat down "So lets hear it then...."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 am

AS they sat there then suddenly there were a group of velociraptors surrounding their camp. Anubis notices this, "We seem to have company Zanbian....... perhaps we should deal with them......"

One of the velociraptors jump out and charge towards Zanbian to claw him down and tear at his flesh
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:52 am

"Uh, I assume we need to postpone our little talk here." He suddenly and swiftly grabs and swings his massive blade upwards and slices the velociraptor in half. "Be gone or I will have no choice." he "says" to the dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Anubis simply used Desert spada , cutting down about 3 dinosaurs at once "Are you trying to converse with these creatures? they do not think....."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 am

Anubis then sighed "This is a waste of time..., SABLES!!!" A giant sandstorm launched foward sending all the velociraptors flying. Anubis then turned to Zanbian "Would you like to join my crew? im in need of someone with your strength and instinct...., i would like the answer soon, we must hurry to shabondy, i need to know what happened to my crew since we split up....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 am

(lol I was gonna make them get scared, as in him "talking" with the jungle, but anyway xD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 am

((ok you can still do that))

Anubis then noticed more raptors "This will take a while if i have to keep fighting them off....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 am

Zanbian doesnt pay attention to his words but his powers *Is this what they call a Fruit of the Devil ?* and talks again "This is a meaningless battle, I command you to go, or stay and we have no choice but to kill you."
The beasts seem to freeze, then slowly back down, turn and run away. "There is in need to kill them if we can just scare them off ... Shabaony ? I do not know names, however, if I stay here with no one, nothing good will come up to me, so I assume I need to team up with someone strong. I accept your offer ... !" he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 am

Anubis was impressed by the mans spirit, he then said "Good lets head to the ship the faster we go to Shabondy the better, i know the way back" Anubis lets King fly in the sky to show him the route back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:55 pm

"Lets go .." *Pirates down there, if he is above you, he is the captain !* "Captain !" Zanbian shoots and follows taking a piece of meat with him (yeah he is really a hungry guy lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)   Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Anubis temporarily solo (open)
Page 1 of 1