One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:26 am

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone lately. Anyways I know members of the Corkscrew Pirates have been waiting for this so....

This thread is closed to everyone except members of the Corkscrew pirates.

~Can he really be gone? Could he really just leave us all so suddenly? Who's supposed to take his place, me?~

Spiral had a hard time understanding things as he stood in his late captains room of their pirate ship, staring at the captain's jacket that laid on the desk in the room. He sighed to himself and sat down in the nearby chair. "Who would've thought that Captain Corkscrew could've actually died? Worse yet he drunk himself to death, not some glorious climactic death." He smiled softly and chuckled to himself. "But that was always his style anyways..." He stood up and scratched the back of his head. "I guess I better go say something to the rest of the crew, seeing as how I'm the new...captain..." He hung his head low and absently picked up the captain's jacket, sliding his arms into the sleeves before opening the door out of the room and stepping out onto the deck.

The sun was shining overhead with the clouds showing up in scarce spots in the sky. The ocean was equally as peaceful and calm...it was almost like the entire world was happier without a man like him around anymore. Spirals attention quickly went from his surroundings to the rest of the crew littering the deck of the ship, many of them happy and drinking, celebrating the death of a tyrannical captain. Spiral sighed again and felt a little out of place, seeing as how he was actually saddened by the death. He stepped up and tried to get everyone's attention, hesitation in his movements and timidness in his voice. "E-Everyone! If I may have a moment of your time!" He waved his arms into the air and raised his trembling voice so everyone could hear. He saw as all eyes turned towards him and he shrunk for a moment, unsure of himself. He quickly shook the feeling away as best as he could and continued. "I know most of you are...'broken up' over the death of our captain and I know the is a dark day for our crew but if we all stick together we can make it past this dark moment and continue onto the future."

As he spoke he actually felt himself getting stronger, he felt himself getting more confidant until some members of the crew shouted out "He black mailed me into joining!", "Me too!", "And me!" He hung his head in shame after that, any hope of inspiring the crew gone after that. He knew that many people were only kept there by Captain Corkscrew's underhanded ways and he knew most of them would leave now that he was dead.

~Why did you have to leave this to me? At this rate I don't think I could ever accomplish your dream for you...~
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:37 am

As spiral opened his moulth to speak again there was a very lound noise that blasted there the air, and then a huge silance. Every last crew member knew and hated that sound, and now that the first captain was dead only one person on earth liked it. Spiral shouted out "OK, who the h*ll brout that D@mn garrafe back on this ship!!!!!" Cuddy stood up and said rather sheepishly "Me sir, it was the captains pet" spiral sighed, this was adding insulit to injury, the only bright side of the captains deth for him had been that he would be rid of Oswaldo, the singing girraphe. "remind me to kill you later Cuddy" he said at last "sir!" he replied not understanding the danger in that order. Cuddy had been on the crew allmost as long as Spiral, and actualy aquiered a taste for Oswaldo's annoying singing. Spiral himself wonderd why cuddy was not trying to leive as well.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:45 am

, Very Happy i love it, so much Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:49 am

Well don't just stand their awe struck, why don't you post something?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:00 am

later, as the boats were leiving, and 90% of the crew had fled back to there homes and remaining family memberes, only a hand full of people were standing around, the remaining people, and why they remained were as folows; Cuddy stayed for the same reason as Spiral, Chef stayed because he had no where else to go, Iggy stayed because he loved bieng on the crew, and was relitivly stupid, the reason Futaba was staying was unknown to everyone including himself, Alen stayed because his friend Bobby was staying, Boby and Gorack both chose to join (they were the only ones who had a choice). this was truly a dark day for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 am

((I comand you guys to contribute... out of bordum))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:08 am

(I'm waiting to give others a chance)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:10 am

((thats who I was talking to... what would your chars. do, say, feel next?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:20 am

Iggy, being to stupid to know any better, went up to spiral and asked "Mr. new captain spiral sir, When is captain corkscrew getting back? And why is everyone leaving?" Spiral anoyed at Iggys ignorance replyed "Wrap your little mind around this, Captain corkscrew is Gone forever! and as long as he stays gone forever so will evryone who just left, its a miricle we even have anyone left." Iggy was taken aback by the simple notion that someone was not comeing back "But who will talk all funny after comeing home at 4 in the morning and then fall down the stairs and then have no memory of it the next day? Who will boss us around all mean to do stuff we dont want to and then laugh at us when we do? and who will make the girafe stop singing???" Iggy had succesfuly made spirals day worse without trying. "Certainly not me," replyed spiral saddly "but with any luck someone can shut that girafe up."
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 am

(Okay, just for the record since I'm getting tired of sending people the same message you can't really control other people's characters. Fighting rp rules still kind of apply to storyline. all the posts until now are okay but from now on only write from the perspective of your character, okay? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: sure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 am

sorry never again
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 am

(It's fine, it just gets a little confusing when everyone is controlling one character, ya know?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 am

just then Oswaldo burst into song, so loud was this that it trigerd the attention of a ship miles and miles away, but then the song stoped uberuptly, all eyes turned to Cuddy who was shushing him in a very irregular manner, this somehow worked. Cuddy spoke again, so Spial, now that your our captain who gets your job? he asked but before that question could be answerd a ship surfacec over the horison
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:31 am

Chef walked up to iggy and spiral"I'm glad he's gone, no more beatings when i bring him his food but he changed his order when i was making it and not telling me, then when i bring it to him he beats me more and if i try to leave and trys to kill me, no more him walking me up at 4 in the morning and demanding somekind of cake i've never herd of and when im done he's asleep and doesn't remember wanting it" Iggy confused at the story gets spooked and jumps on chef trying to kill him. screaming about witchcraft
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:34 am

(Wait, what's going on? Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:35 am

im sorry for controlling iggy, iggy do you have a problem with the way i made him act
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: nope   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:36 am

certainly not
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:36 am

grood
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:36 am

(cuddy asked who will be geting spirals old job of first mate then chef was complaining about the old captain, while this was hapaning a ship appere on the horisun)
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:46 am

Spiral, a bit flustered now by the sudden burst of commotion, sighed to himself and scratched the back of his head, preparing to deal with all the problems head on. "Chef, I know you might not have liked Captain Corkscrew, but it's rude to talk badly about a dead man. Iggy, don't worry, even though the captain's gone we're all still your friends. Giraffe..." He turned to face the giraffe and pointed his finger at him. "...Just please stay quiet for awhile okay? And Cuddy, as for your question, well...I guess I could really only appoint the person Captain Corkscrew would've appointed, so..." He was about to answer when something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. When he glance over he saw a ship coming up over the horizon and ran to the side of the ship to get a better look. "Oh no, something bad's going to happen isn't it? Why now of all times?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:48 am

Chef asked "should i go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 am

"OOOO! Are they new friends?!" Iggy asked extaticly, pointing at the ship drawing ever closer.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:51 am

Cuddy, perocupied with leading the giraffe into his cage in the captain's old room souted "what do yuo think? h*ell yes you check it out as he stumbled into the ship and came back out 20 seconds later with a hoof mark on his face "that giraffe is one tought little.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:52 am

"Just get a telescope and look at the flag, let me know if it's the navy or another pirate crew or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:54 am

Cuddy saw to it, after looking at the ship for a momen he said "oh crap", "is it the navy?" asked chef "no.. worce its the sunshiners again!" said cuddy unhapily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next