One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm

"NOW!" Genshi wung his swords quickly, and launched a blue wave towards the monsters, slamming them back a little bit.

"Hey, come around the back oof the island." Genshi shouted to the others,

"I'll be right back." He ran back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:02 am

Draze saw Malik appear, pulled up the last length of rope to haul teh anchor aboard, and then grabbed the wheel, aiming to steer the ship around the island to pick up anyone wherever they were. He hoped the ship could go faster than the izards could swim.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:43 am

Genshi kept running around the island,

"It's around here somewhere." He kept saying.

After a while, he found what he was looking for.

"Its that big dumb machine." he said, looking at the machine, another one of those aliens was about to come out.

"LIKE I'M GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN." He said kicking it back inside.

He saw that he was surrounded.

"Uhhh. Bye." He said climbing a tree. The monsters followed him.

"In retrospect, this was a dumb idea."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:36 am

(( I presume we have at least a small cannon.))
Cannon fire smashed into he grou of lizards, but even heavy artillery did little to damage them.
However, they scattered momentarily, giving Genhsi the break he needed to run to the shore.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:43 am

Malik stood around, and then decided to do something.

He launced several cannon bullets at the lizards, doing little damamage but causing confusion. One missed though, and was heading towards Genshi's face.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Genshi looked around, seeing a canonball headed for him.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" HE SHOUTED.

"Genshi came in full contact with the explosion that usually follows a canonball. He nearly fell out of the tree.

"If I don't stop these guys...Who will?" he asked himself. He raised his fst in the air, and it started collectin a large amount of clay.

"Thiss will end it all."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Locat leaped into a tree, taking leaps from the trees to other trees, reaching treetop level and continuing his run, pelting the creature with bullets and spears. The creature was simply unharmed and kept taking down the trees, forcing Locat to keep jumping. Suddenly locat skipped one, while creating mercury and sending it as a blade toward the bottom of the tree, felling it on the top of the monster, while he leaped to another tree, keeping felling trees on the creature "Damn monster! This better work!"
(OOC: Would the a big load of palm trees on top of the thing harm it?)
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm

((No, it got caught in a avalanche of rocks earlier, and was ok, so I don't think so. We need to go with my plan. Get help from another crew.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:57 pm

The monster started to throw the trees from on him "I'm going to wreck you, you bastard!" Locat jumped toward the monster as it was getting palm trees off itself, elbowing it back to ground, enhanced with mercury and turned the mercury he had accumulated into tendrils, trying to poison the creature.
"DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:29 pm

"Well I can't out climb them." he told himself, fist still in the sir, it had grown to 10 times it original size.

"Clay boxing. Fist of the giant." He shouted. He jumped off the tree, the alien cship in sight.

"I'll Make sure you don't hurt anyone ANYMORE!" He punched the ship, with 2 monsters who were previously climbing the tree.

The ship had taken great damage.

"Thats all I can do. Weres the ship" he asked himelf, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"Its right here" Malik said, with the ship like right next to Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Genshi spotted the ship and felt embaressed.

"Right, I knew that." He started walking to it.

"I'm so tired, I'm gonna sleep for a loooooong time." he said, using his sword as a cane to walk.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm

As Genshi hobbled aboard, Malik called to Locat. "Get the @#$%^&*( onto the ship"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Genshi climbed aboard.

"HE'S STILL THERE?? He's a dead man. I'll start food now." he said, waling to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:08 pm

"Who's still where?" Malik asked. "What?!"

((what?))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:31 pm

"Wait, WHAT?" Asked Genshi.

"You said Locat was there."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:36 pm

" I think he is, I dont kknow. " Malik replied. "I haven't been paying much attention to the thread lately."

When the other gave him confused looks, he just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:44 am

Locat kept creating more mercury, amplifying his attack. Soon the creature was fully enveloped even as it tried to fight back. It was still weighed down by the trees, and Locat could avoid it's blow while keeping the poisoning tendrils on the creature.
"Get the @#$%^&*( onto the ship" Locat heard from a distance. He would come as soon as the beast was down. It seemed vulnerable to his mercury.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Genshi was cooking what seemed like bread.

"This island was an ordeal. It's not just a chance of an InVaSiOn. It'
s motivational." He thought to himself. He put the food in the stove .

Bread is ready, come and get it." He had 2 loafs.

"I'm going to kill those aliens once andfor all."

He ran into the other room and took out a small bag of gunpowder and covered the bread in it. He also had a long piece of rope, that he put inside the bread. He ran to the deck and threw the bread on the shore.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:36 pm

"The bread!" Malik yelled, watching it go flying towards the shore. He extended his hand, trying to catch it but failing. "WHYYYYY"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Locat concentrated on loading the thing with mercury. It almost got through the envelope, but Locat just made more. It couldn't breathe. The struggle was waning finally and Locat held the envelope. For a minutes, he held it even after the creature had stopped struggling. Finally he let it go, only to stick two fingers to the creatures nose, and create the liquid metal straight there. "Gotcha, fucker." Locat then slashed at the trees around him to fall on the creature once more. "That should do it. Need to get back."
He started running towards the shore.
(OOC: That WOULD do it, right? The creature has SEVERE mercury poisoning. Multiples of what it would take to kill a human. Also, it's been badly suffocated.)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:49 pm

((Probably))

Malik wiated for the others to hurry the #$%^&* onto the ship...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:04 pm

"This is why." Genshi lit the rope. Laughing like a crazy person.

"And I have a plan B." He said, holding a bucket of Cut up, bloody and dead fish.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:33 pm

From the jungle, emerged a battle worn Locat, who dashed past the other beasts and jumped onto the ship. "Whew... I think I took one of them down, but there's more?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Genshi covered the shore with the bucket of dead bloody fish.

"They try to follow us, they'll get eaten. Man, I am a genius." Said Genshi. He tripped and was covered in the blood.

"Uh-oh." A number of large fish covered him, instantly.

"Dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next