One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:35 am

As the monster pulled bac its fist from punching Goran, A green shimmer appeared in front of it. With a great yell, Draze grabbed the retreating fist, and yanked the creature ove hisbackto slam into the round. On the floor, the creature tried to get up, but was stepped on by Draze again. Drazethen used soru to kick at the creature rapidly, and ended by attempting to jump off with a backflip. However, Draze didn't count on the creatures own speed. He had only gotten a few good kicks in whne the creatures claws closed around his ankle. It lifted its arm, and with it, Draze, and brought him smashing down on the ground. It then half rose, tossed Draze away like a frisbee, and then rose fully, making a strange growling noise. Aside from some scuffed dirt on its otherwise white chest, Draze's kicks had done little.
As Draze flipped through the air, he instinctivly curled into a ball, tail wrapped around himself, and (sort of) bounced along the ground. He got up aching and dizzy.
((This may be a long shot, but since I am a half lizard, should I be able to understand it if it tries to speak? If so, nect persontell me what its saying, preferably Intents, as he is the leader.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:39 am

Locat rose up and charged with a jump, creating a spear in reverse grip. He drove the spear at the creature's neck from behind, but apparently the creature had seen him and turned around,taking hold of his hand and slamming him in the ground in one motion.
"How tough is this asshole!!??"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:48 am

As Locat fell, Draze returned to the fray. He withdrew his wakizashi, and used soru to appear next to Locat, picked him up, and jumped with soru-enhanced strength ((So I dont actually go into soru, because I am carrying him, but I accomplish what I want to do)) so that they landed a few feet back, out of reach from the terrible monster.
"Locat! We need to work together on this thing!"
Draze then readied his katana, and waited for Locat to make a move, ready to assist in any way.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:54 am

Locat created the usual pair of mercury blades "Let's flank it." He disappeared, reappearing behind the creature, and trying to strike it, but the creature threw a kick, requiring him to back off enough for it to miss "Damn this thing."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:00 pm

As the creatures leg kicked out, Draze appeared in front of it, and as it was off balance, he jumped to kick it in the same place as before. This time, he was successfull, and the creature toppled over.
((Wow. I had to use a flying kick to knock over someone on one leg. I AM INVINCIBLE!!!))
Draze then jumped again, and stabbed downwards towards the creatures chest.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Locat created spikes from his shoes as he jumped. He brought his knees up in the air and as he neared his target, the reptilian monster, he extended his legs with his fall bringing both spikes to the creature's chest.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:13 pm

In the spilt second that it took to strike the creature, Draze thought the following.
As the short katana, accompanied by Locats spiked boots, neared the creatures chest, Draze was sure that the creature would dodge. Yet it did nothing.
Then he and Locat got closer, so maybe the creature planned to deflect the blow. Yet it did nothing.
As the sword and spikes came closer, all the creature could do now was raise and arm to block them. Yet it did nothing.
The sword and spike struck the creature fully, they bounced off, and created tiny marks on its skin. The creature did nothing.
Then it roared at them, sending them stumbling back.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Goran was still feeling dizzy after the hit and saw Draze and Locat attack the monster together. Without results. "We're screwed..."
Goran raised up and flew over the monster. He kept floating in the air and started shooting at the thing with machine guns. The beast looked up and crouched. It jumped 2... 3... 4... 5 meters to the air and grabbed Goran's legs. The beast flipped upside down and landed on the ground on top of Goran.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Draze jumped back, and as the creature landed on Goran after a spectacular jump, he used soru to leap at it, feet first, to kick it in the head. It seemed to dodge most of the blow, and was only caught glancingly, but as Draze flew past, his held katana left a shallow cut across teh creatures snout. It also stumbled off of Goran. Landing in a heap, Draze yelled.
"Get back to the Ship! We need to escape!"
With that, he used Soru to appear near any fallen member Malik, who had fallen from the tree, scooped him up with his weasals, and ran towards the ship.
"Goran, fly ahead to start casting off lines!"
"Locat, see if you can distract it!"
((We need help destroying this thing. Maybe another crew? It can probably swim, or fly in its saucer, so it will eentually catch us. I say we lead it to another RP. A random one. Intents, ur the captain, your choice.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm

"Got it!" Locat leaped off the ground, aiming a barrage of mercury bullets at the creature's head, mainly the eye area. He actually got hits and the creature roared and with a murderous glare, shot at Locat with inhumane speed. Locat leaped to the side, starting to back off into the woods while striving to stay away from the path of the creature's attacks.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:36 pm

((BTW Endark; IDK if you can talk to it... Ask genshi; He actually came up with this plot))

Malik awoke from apperantly being carried by Draze. He had been knocked out by the monster. (AKA being inactive). He jumped out of his arms and shook the weasels awake. He ran alongside Draze.

"Is this thing invincible or something?!"

((hmmm.... I say we lead it to another pllace and fight it with the help of some NPCs. Unless someone else has an idea for something else, speak up))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

(Don't yworry everyone, I have a plan.)

Genshi came to.

"Damn it, I'm tired of getting hit by this thing." Genshi came up with a brilliant plan.

"HAHAHAHA. Hey, you stupid monster, you couldn't beat an egg. Your also slow, slow as a rock moving uphill. If you can, come chase me you dumb ugly beast."

Genshi started running, hoping the creature would chase
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm

The metallic reptile growled, as if it had understood Genshi's words, or at least udnerstood the feel of his tone. It chased after him. Genshi was right about one thing though, it may be strong but it WAS as slow as a rock moving up hill.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:54 pm

While waiting, Genshi had cut some vine off a tree and set them in ann odd fashion. He also started cutting a tree down.

"If this doesn't work, I'll go crazy." he said.

Afetr cutin it down, he set it on the ropes, and pulled it high up to a tree. he waited for a while, but when the creature came by, he threw it down. In a battering ram style, iit slammed it into another tree.

"Did it work?" he thought.

It stood up.

"Of course not." Genshi jumped off the tree and continued running.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Malik sent out Itachi to go check on the situation with Genshi. he'd be able to watch silently, and if anything went wrong he could report it back to Malik. He decided that Genshi probably had a plan, so to just let it be.
As he walked back to the direction that the others had headed n, he stumbled across a saucer type ship... And in it were 7 more identical copies of the metallic beast.
"Oh fu
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Genshi had come up with a diffrent plan. He had dug a hole, and filled it with explosives.

"This will work for sure." He hid in a tree and waited.

When it came by and fell into the hole, a large explosion was made.

"That has to work, it never fails to beat an enemy." He thought.

He was in such shock, when it crawled out of the hole. Bunt and scratched but seemingly unhurt. Genshi got angry.

"No more tricks, no more traps. I'll fight that thing one on one." He took his swords out and jumped in front of it.

"If I can't beat one enemy. I can't help them." he thought to himslef.

"HEY UGLY, I'LL CUT OU TO RIBBONS!" He shouted, rnning towards the enemy
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm

uck" Malik finished, seeing the 7 beasts.

Chan leaped off his shoulder, running off into the forest and being chased by two of them.

Tsunami did the same, getting chased by another two. he ran towards the island's mountain.

Malik was followed by the last three. He ran to wherever genshi had gone, remembering that Genshi had had a plan. The beasts were close behind.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Genshi was getting pumbled. He knew that if he kept it up, he would be killed. He used one sword to stop the claws, and th other to stop it's fist.

"I have one last plan." he said, pushing the beast off.

He ran up a hill and cut a vine. an Avalanche of rocks wer falling towards the creature. When it tried to cut it, it noticed that its claw was coverd in clay.

"Die already." he thought.

The rocks tubled the beast to a short distance, and off a nearby cliff.

"I am no idiot, i planned this for a while now." He shouted, watching the monster all down the cliff.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:41 pm

ーーMalik--
Malik ran through the forest, spotting Genshi. The beast seemed to have been defeated, a large spplash coming from the water below the cliff. He ran towadrs the cook, three more beasts charging behind him. Charging slowly. There was an avalance going on, the rocks quickly cut into bits by both the monster's claws and his own.

--Itachi--
The weasel ran through the trees, darting below roots and above branches. The monsters behind him destroyed everything he deeked past, but he wasn't wroried. He could outrun these guys in a flash.

--tsunami--
As the weasel ran up the mountain, it realized it was cornered against the mountain edge. The two beasts had him surronded.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Genshi turned around to see Malik, followed by more of those monster. His jaw dropped.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME." He shouted. Genshi stood up and started running away too.

"I'm at the edge of my rope."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:08 am

"Where did this other one come from!?" Locat dodged another reptile's assault after the other had fled "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:07 am

When Goran woke up, everyone had already left. He heard the sound of a rock slide in the distance. That's a good idea to beat the monster. Goran stood up slowly because of the pain caused by the monster falling on Goran with all its mass. Goran heard crashing noises from the forest and saw a big shadow coming closer. "Don't tell me that that is..."
When Goran saw the beast clearer he quickly escaped to the only direction he could go to: upwards. Goran found it hard to maneuver because of the huge amount of pain in his body. Goran started to fly towards their ship at the altitude of about 20m. When flying he saw Genshi and Malik being chased by three other beasts. "How many monsters are there on this island?!"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Draze had watched malik on his foolhardy mission, but had continued to head towards the ship. A whoosh announced the arrival of Goran by air ((I assume you make it safe)) and he frantically started pulling up the anchor, and getting the ship ready to leave at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Genshi kept runnig until he reached a clearing.

"I can't keep running." He took his swords and putt them horizentally to his sides.

"2 should do it." he said waiting
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm

"I suggest a retreat!!" Malik yelled, soru'ing near the ship and hopping inside. he left the beasts in the dust, stil around Genshi. he'd be able to escape on his own.

It seemed that the beast who had been pushed off the island was a capable swimmer, and was treading in place, watching the ship.

The two weasels also found there way back, and the ship was ready to leave whenever all the others got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next