One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant

Go down 
+3
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
InTents
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Empty
PostSubject: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:02 pm

After leaving the island and defeated the seven strange alien creatures, Malik and his crew decided to go to a nice secluded place, a short break from that gruesome battle. Chan and Genshi were still recovering, and this "Spa Island" would be a nice place to relax. The villagers were known for there spa buisnesses, and for selling clocks. They sell really intense clocks shaped like cows, that make a moo-ing sound every hour. Malik reminded himself to pick up one of those before he left. The ship began to dock, he coould already see the peacfull village up ahead.

"Let's go guys! Spa island awaits us!"

((Crew thread...
You can join either to join the crew, or just to be ranndom.
In case you didnt read Genshi's posts in the previous thread, theres a robot gorrilla terrorizing the village. Oh yeah, and its giant))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC: Damn! I would have sent Gary in if I wasn't recruiting one of yon's characters! Razz this is perfect! ah well..

Maybe I should make another character...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

(Wonderful name btw, I can't stop laughing)

Genshi walked out of the ship.

"I'll fnd a store, maybe I can pick up some supplies. Maybe theirs a doctor, If I have the time." He said, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Malik walked towards the town, and saw a flyer on the ground. It said "Yo homies! Do you wanna test yo skill? Come on down tonight and spit some beats! Prize is 10,000 beli!"

Being impulsive as normally, he decided to become a rapping pirate, and began immediately.

"Yo yo dogs I like weasels yes I do
Thats the same case with even my crew
Me and them we tight like brothers
Even if, we come from other mothers

We go around, defeating aliens
We go arund, defeaating them by the tens
Actually, it was only seven
But still beating them was easy as heaven"

He continued, while walking next to Genshi,.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Genshi tred holding his laughter.

"It hurts to laugh. So your gonna rap, I bet you suck." Genshi found the store.
"I'm going in, do you want one of those funny clocks thatseems less funny the more I see it?" he asked, looking at the clock.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Malik hurried into the store. He picked up one of the cow shaped clocks, and brought in to the cash.

"yo yo homes I wanna buy this cow
Its really cool and stuff like how?
how did you get it to moo?
I think I have swine flu."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:06 pm

((g2g bb in like 20 min))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:10 pm

"Please stop, thats getting annoying. And thats ME talking." Genshi bought the supplies. He put the frozen vegetables on his head.

"Hey old clerk man, do you guys have anything cool here?" he asked.

The clerk started sweating.

"No, no. Other than the spa, there is nothing." the clerk said.

"Aw you guys are boring." Genshi walked out.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

"Don't forget, you have these cool cows" Malik said to the clerk, holding up his new prize.

"Ah, sure, k. But there's nothing like... uh.... robot gorrilas. No, none of those. Oh yeah, and they aren't giant." The clerk responded.

"k....." Malik followed Genshi, glaring at the cow clock tic away.

"Oh! Oh! Look! It's about to happen!!!!"

As the clock ticked 1:00, he held the cow near Genshi's ear.

"MOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm

"Hmmm, no robot gorrillas huh? Speaking of moo, I should find I cow. Filled with meatand other squishy body parts." Genshi started laughing like a maniac.

"Whats so great about a cow clock? Isn't their supposed to be one with a chicken or anything?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

"No. Chickens aren't cool enough." Malik looked at the two weasels on his head and shoulder. One of his shoulders was lacking something. Chan. The weasel was back inn the ship, still not able to move from his injuries. He had been beaten up pretty bad by the aledged aliens.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

"You know Malik, I think your nuts. Hey, an infirmary. You bring these supplies back to the ship, i'm gonna see the doctor." Genshi ran into the infirmary, to find a long line of poeple,

"Whats with all these injured people?" he asked.

The people started stammering (speaking at the same time) until they agreed on an answer.

"We fell." they said.

"What happened to you?" asked one of them.

"I...also fell." he said, running out. "Clumsy villagers." he said
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 am

"Yeah, and I'm the one who's nuts." Malik said sarcasticaly, heading towards the nearest bar.

"By the way.... Do you think these guys are hiding something? Ah, nevermind."

He came into the tavern, and asked for a mug of beer.

"We don't have any more beer... Uh.... Um..... I drank it all."

"Sure"

Malik left and came back to Genshi. "This village is boring."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Draze tumbled down the ramp of the ship, and landed head first into the dock. He lay there for a moment, tail twitching, before he got up. He bretaed slowly, jumped, shouted "GENPOU!" and tried to jump again. However, instead of jumping up, he jumped horizontally, and ended up rolling down the dock, knocking objects left and right.
He landed flat, and a piece of paper blew into his face. He picked it up, and read it.
Then...
Yo! This rap battle, its amazing.
All the noobs to defeat and SMASH!
Trust me homies, I'll be engaging,
In this tourney, strictly for the cash!
He looked up, and there was a shop, which happened to sell clocks.
He walked in, and an old man put down his tools, waved his young apprentice away, and walked to Draze.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes. I want to learn Genpou. You are an old Japanese man, therefore you are a Martial Arts expert. Teach me."
"Of course." he said, unblinkedly. "But you will have to paint my fence."
Draze bowed. "Up-down strokes?"
"Exactly." he said, beginning to unbuckle his pants.
Draze used soru to get the hell out of there.
He entered another shop. This shop also selled clocks, and had an old man and a young apprentice. The old man put down his tools, waved his young apprentice away, and walked to Draze.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes. I want to learn Genp----I mean, by a cuckoo clock."Draze said.
"Ahh, we have a fine collection!"
"I'm making one now!" the apprentice called from his work desk.
"We have cuckoos of course, but also toucans, peacocks, parrots, the unpopular chicken, the donkey, the llama, the golden llama, the golden llama pokemon god (I call him Arceus) and the ever popular cow. It goes moo!"
The apprentice walked over. "I have one for the jungle set. Its a gorilla!"
The ol man began beating the young man, and Draze had to hold him back.
The young man ran away, screaming something about being new here, and asking why was everyone scared of Gorillas.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Malik walked back to the clock shop, he wanted to buy another cow clock. This oone was cool. He saw Draze, a flyer in hand. He assumed Draze had entered the contest too, and took him on as an opponent before the battle.

"Heyo homes you in the contest too?
I think you'd better go away shoo!
Because when it comes to rapping skill
I'm afraid by awesomeness it will kill

So you wanna rap, okay then
Don't take a cow, don't take a hen
As you see I'm simply the best
But you? No dog, your worse than the rest

Your a lizard dude your part of my crew
I bought a cow clock it goes moo!
Weasels are cooler than lizards are
Now let Itachi break it out far!"

The silent weasel leapt off his shoulder, landing on the cash counter and break dancing. Malik kept up a "poka chika waka chika" beat while the mamal danced, and then went into a ganster ghetto pose when it was finished.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Genshi was walking into a nother store, he asked for cola.

"I'm afraid we've run out of cola." said the shopkeeper,

"Okay, I'll take some meat then,." said Genshi,

"Ummm, out of meat too." said the shopkeeper.

"Okay, than some milk." Gensi said, annoyed,

"Umm. We just sold our last bottle." he said.

Genshi reached over the counter and grabbed the shopkeeepers shirt.

"Listen, this town is hiding something, What is it?" he said, angrily.

"I swear you, young man. We're not hiding anything." the now sweating man said.

Gesnhi let him go and left.

"A town without meat is so dull." he said
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 am

Locat looked at the other crewmember's shenanigans, and wisely decided to go elsewhere. "I can't possibly relax with those idiots around." He walked, putting his hands behind his neck and stretching. He walked to a small store/cafe and sat in a chair, ordering a cocktail. He sat there, drinking it slowly, grateful that the other crewmembers weren't anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 am

((I need to wait for Endarkened to respond to my rap fight before posting again...))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Genshi walked into a cafe,

"I need meat, you guys have any?" he asked,

"I-I'm sorry, but were all out. We're sold out" said the manager.

Genshi grabbed his shirt.

"Listen buddy, this is the second store i have gone into. If you tell me you don't have any meat...wait, you said you didn't have any already. Nevermind." he let him go. He started laughing nervously.

A group of really uncool people threw him out.

"Drunks!" he shouted.

"What did you say?" said one of them.

Genshi ran away.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 am

Draze's tail drooped, his shoulders lowered, and he turned his eyes down.
"You win captain...
I don't have a breakdancing pet.
Shall we stop at a cafe?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 am

Malik was shocked, for some reason, he fealt that Draze had massive rapping aura, and that this would be an intents fight, but apperently that wasn't the case..... DX

He walked out of the store, and saw some people walking down the street. He approched them.

"Do you know where I can get some food around here?"

The two people turned to eachother, mumbling and whispering, then turned back to Malik at the same time. They pointed behind him.

"If you look way out there, you can see the flamingo bar"

Malik turned around, glancing into teh distance. He didn't see anything. He turned back to the people, and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Genshi was now annoyed. He had been walking for quite some time and he hadn't picked up a single thing. He had walked into a restaurant.

" Do you guys have any meat?" he asked. He was surprised to find that the place was empty, and a man crying.

"I'm ruined. Young man, I have no meat, or any food for that matter."he said.

"Some people should never start a bussiness." he said.

"No, we were attacked." another man came in and dragged him way be fore he could say more.

"Its official, this town is hiding something." he ran out, in search for his crew.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

While walking, Malik saw Genshi running out of a building.

"Yo! This village sucks! Let's leave!" He called out "Also they're clearly hiding something. Maybe a robot gorrila? Nah, that'd be silly. Especially if it was giant."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Giant, you should lie down. And no, I'm going to search this entire iland, and find what these guys are hiding. Even if I die." He ran off.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Malik soru'd to catch up to Genshi. "I'm coming along! You think I'd let you leave me here with these crazilly boring villagers? Let's wander into that dangerous looking jungle!"

He passed the village boundries, going deeper into the island and into a mess of trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next